What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

12 team ppr QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

Team A gave up Lacy, Eddie GBP RB;Starks, James GBP RB

Team B gave up Collins, Alex SEA RB; Foster, D.J. NEP RB; Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B (most likely late)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team C gave up Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team C (most likely late)

Team A gave up Cobb, Randall GBP WR
Packer cleansing? I like pick in deal 1, deal two could be a wash

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR. 18 man rosters. start 1 QB, 1-3RB, 1-3WR, 1TE, Kicker, DEF.

Team A gave up: D. Murray, 2017 1 (mid), 2017 2nd (mid)

Team B gave up: K. Benjamin

Context: Team A is rebuilding.  Team B lost AP and could compete this year.

Justin Edelman is an outstanding accountant from what I hear.
Scrappy gym rat. Hard worker. Deceptively fast.

I think people are bailing on White because of the continued instability in Chicago, I took the first beneficial offer for him, it just happened to be very good for me. (White+Enunwa for Diggs+1st)

Antonio Brown for Kelvin Benjamin and Jarvis Landry.  In a work league with 10 keepers so basically a "dynasty-lite."

I was not involved but think I'd prefer AB.

16 Team PPR QB, 2-3 RB, 2-3 WR, 1-2 TE

Gave: Carlos Hyde

Got: 2017 1st (Currently 0-3 and 5th to last in pts) and 2017 2nd (Currently 0-3 and 4th to last in pts)

I'm rebuilding and will own 1st overall (mine) and 2 more picks in the top 8, plus top pick in 2nd and another in the top 6 of 2nd.

12 team PPR.

Gave: Russell Wilson, Ryan Mathews, Jordy Nelson

Got: 2017 1st (mid-late?), 2018 3rd

My team is garbage in this league and really had no playoff hopes. Wanted to get a pick so I can get another RB/WR prospect for the future. 

I have Cam and Wentz (and Goff) at QB, so won't miss Wilson much. 

12 team PPR.

My team is garbage in this league and really had no playoff hopes. Wanted to get a pick so I can get another RB/WR prospect for the future. 

I would have thought you could get more than a mid late 1st for Wilson Mathews and Nelson

SeanTaylor21 said:
Antonio Brown for Kelvin Benjamin and Jarvis Landry.  In a work league with 10 keepers so basically a "dynasty-lite."

I was not involved but think I'd prefer AB.
I'll take brown but understand the other side. 

BearsFan4Life said:
I would have thought you could get more than a mid late 1st for Wilson Mathews and Nelson
QBs are pretty devalued in this format and Jordy is 31. You might still be right, but as the saying goes...don't let perfect be the enemy of good. That particular roster has been stuck between absolutely horrendous and playoff contender for a few years, drawing the 1.06 rookie pick in 2014 and the 1.04 in 2015. With injuries, underperformance, and aging stacked up against me this year, I just felt like it was finally time to blow the roster up into a 1.01 or 1.02 type of team so I can fully commit to the rebuild.

With my team composition being what it is, Nelson and Wilson basically had no value at all to me. The only one I was sad to lose was Mathews, but I don't know that he'll be a contributor by the time my team is respectable.

You might still be right, but as the saying goes...don't let perfect be the enemy of good.

With my team composition being what it is, Nelson and Wilson basically had no value at all to me.
While I get the sentiments of your initial point, I really struggle with the angle of your rationale. Now maybe you kicked the bushes all around the league, but would think you'd place more stock in, and take advantage of, what these players are valued by your competitors than their value to you. If a guy in my own league approached me offering just Wilson/Nelson for my mid-late first, I'd wonder if I'd missed some news. I might accept for no reason but to flip them in other deals after either gets hot.

12 team PPR 

2QB, 3RB, 4WR, 2 TE, 1 Flex

Tyler Lockett and 2017 3rd

for

Sammy Watkins

Post IR announcement

Last edited by a moderator:
EBF said:
12 team PPR.

I like this for you. Depending on the league trading can be difficult. You have great depth at QB and this is probably your last chance to get rid of Nelson. Mathews is not worth a penny. Good out IMO.

12 team TE premium ppr, some idps. Start 1QB, 1RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2 Flx

Sent Kevin White, Quincy Enunwa

Received Stefon Diggs, 2017 1st (mid early)
This is interesting, as it implies that this owner is ascribing some significant value to QE. I've been researching QE a bit but need to learn more; interesting opportunity, regardless of near term matchups, with Decker out 3-6 weeks. 

QWWWRRFT

PPR

Hurns + 2017 1st (likely late)

for

Doug Baldwin
I like the 1st for Baldwin. Hurns doesn't do much for me as BBortles is killing his WR values. With this stated, he represents a piece that might be able to be packaged for additional value (dependent on your perception of his value to your team, of course). Nice trade overall. 

This is interesting, as it implies that this owner is ascribing some significant value to QE. I've been researching QE a bit but need to learn more; interesting opportunity, regardless of near term matchups, with Decker out 3-6 weeks. 
Not gonna lie, the owner is a bit of odd duck, he highly values the dudes he's very confident about and is willing to go hard at them, it hasn't worked out for him yet but his team isn't bad. I previously traded him Dorsett, Crowder and Tyrod for two firsts.

Diggs for me without the pick

12 team ppr dynasty

traded 

eifert

received

mckinnon

mid to late 2017 2nd rd

2018 4th rd
I'd rather have eifert. I just haven't see n McKinnon do anything with his great athleticism yet, I'm an owner and hoping he blows up soon but I'm not optimistic about it, Once he is back on the field I expect Eifert to be good. He is an injury risk but I'd rather gamble on him

Users who are viewing this thread