Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2019 OFF-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

59 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

I am confused.  You traded FOR Brown...................but you got this one right???

Does not compute.

Equally confused

Two trades went down in our performance scoring IDP cap-based ($325) league.  Start Q-R-W-W-T-F.  IDP doesn't matter for this discussion really.

• Team A sent Davante Adams $6 and David Johnson $13 to Team B for DeAndre Hopkins $15 a mid-1st and mid-2nd
  • Team A sent Antonio Brown $45 and a mid-1st to Team C for Juju Smith-Schuster $5

Edited by J3RS3YD3V1L

2 hours ago, Gordon09 said:

12 Team Superflex PPR

A:  Philip Lindsay and Allen Robinson

B:  James Conner and Anthony Miller

Connor & Miller in a heartbeat.

Love what Lindsay has done but if you look at the careers of UDFA RB's that have had rookie success it's not that pretty. Other than Arian Foster I can't think of anyone that's sustained it for more than a year or two.

Fournette owner just sent me an offer for Mixon or Michel. Not sure I want to give up either. 

Tex

7 minutes ago, BigTex said:

Fournette owner just sent me an offer for Mixon or Michel. Not sure I want to give up either. 

Tex

Mixon >>> Fournette at this point.

Michel is closer for me.  I have both and would probably move Michel first but I'm not sure where consensus value stands on the two relative to each other.

• Like 2

I just made a deal in my FFPC league

Baker Mayfield and Gus Edwards

for

Ian Thomas and 2.12

I expect everyone will prefer the Baker/Gus side but right now, and in 6 months, I have a good feeling I'll be coming out ahead.  I have Russell Wilson still at QB and just finished in 3rd place while my trade partner just finished 1st.  

57 minutes ago, BigTex said:

Tex

49 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Mixon >>> Fournette at this point.

Michel is closer for me.  I have both and would probably move Michel first but I'm not sure where consensus value stands on the two relative to each other.

For me it would clearly be Mixon, Fournette and Michel and each one of them likely in different tiers from each other or put another way I see clear separation between each of them.  Mixon's scheme is TBD and likely Fournette's team TBD so these things can change but it would take a lot for me to switch how I rank them.

• Like 1

Team A gets Tyreek Hill

Team B gets Le’Veon Bell

Team C gets Kelce

Team D gets 1.2, 2.5 and a ‘20 2nd.

Both standard scoring, non-ppr.

1 hour ago, Arodin said:

Team A gets Tyreek Hill

Team B gets Le’Veon Bell

Team C gets Kelce

Team D gets 1.2, 2.5 and a ‘20 2nd.

Both standard scoring, non-ppr.

Play in standard dynasty and own Kelce and would need more than 1.2 in this draft to deal him.

First deal seems even depending on needs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zyphros said:

for

Ian Thomas and 2.12

I expect everyone will prefer the Baker/Gus side but right now, and in 6 months, I have a good feeling I'll be coming out ahead.  I have Russell Wilson still at QB and just finished in 3rd place while my trade partner just finished 1st.  

Good luck but I highly doubt it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/20/2018 at 12:33 PM, ghostguy123 said:

Value is on the Brown side.  Not by a ton but seems somewhat obvious.

Knowing what I know about the team getting Brown, Mccaffrey would have barely been in the lineup, and Brown will score 150-200 more than who he woulda had in there.

Kind of deal the other 10 guys in the league will hate.

McCaffrey 388 pts (22 yrs old) #1 RB in PPR

Brown 328 pts (30 yrs old)

The kind of deal the other 10 guys are thrilled about after the season.

Funny how fast things change in the NFL

14 hours ago, Penguin said:

Connor & Miller in a heartbeat.

Love what Lindsay has done but if you look at the careers of UDFA RB's that have had rookie success it's not that pretty. Other than Arian Foster I can't think of anyone that's sustained it for more than a year or two.

But at the same time, you are kind of discounting Allen Robinson. Miller has done nothing and is only 1 year younger than Robinson. Nobody really knows how the PIT RB situation will shake out. I do agree Lindsay is a little dicey, though. New coaching staff could easily prefer Royce. A lot will depend on scheme fit.

13 hours ago, Zyphros said:

for

Ian Thomas and 2.12

Hard to judge this one. I don't play FFPC but I think I heard they cut to 14 in the offseason, so all of these guys are fringe. Seems like it would be really hard to justify keeping 2 QBs with that format. Baker is the only guy in the top 12 at his position, but if Olsen retires, Thomas could sneak into the top 12. Gus has maybe a 50/50 shot at retaining his job next season, but I think it is less than that. Also, the guy only got 2 targets in 287 snaps...

A few more....standard scoring, start 1-QB league:

Drew Brees traded for 1.4 and 2.8.

Dede Westbrook stolen for two mid thirds.

And for the IDP folks in here:  Danielle Hunter for 2.7 and ‘20 mid-2nd.

Different teams involved in each deal...mostly uninvolved myself.

12 team ppr QB-2RB-3WR-TE

Team A gave up Manning, Eli NYG QB; Cooper, Amari DAL WR

Team B gave up Darnold, Sam NYJ QB; Williams, Tyrell LAC WR; Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A (1.05)

1 hour ago, Arodin said:

A few more....standard scoring, start 1-QB league:

Drew Brees traded for 1.4 and 2.8.

Dede Westbrook stolen for two mid thirds.

And for the IDP folks in here:  Danielle Hunter for 2.7 and ‘20 mid-2nd.

Different teams involved in each deal...mostly uninvolved myself.

Brees traded for the 1.4 and 2.8 is the worst trade I think I have ever seen. Did that just happen? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, FF Ninja said:

But at the same time, you are kind of discounting Allen Robinson. Miller has done nothing and is only 1 year younger than Robinson. Nobody really knows how the PIT RB situation will shake out. I do agree Lindsay is a little dicey, though. New coaching staff could easily prefer Royce. A lot will depend on scheme fit.

Hard to judge this one. I don't play FFPC but I think I heard they cut to 14 in the offseason, so all of these guys are fringe. Seems like it would be really hard to justify keeping 2 QBs with that format. Baker is the only guy in the top 12 at his position, but if Olsen retires, Thomas could sneak into the top 12. Gus has maybe a 50/50 shot at retaining his job next season, but I think it is less than that. Also, the guy only got 2 targets in 287 snaps...

It's full PPR (1.5 for TE), 1 QB, cut to 16 in offseason (March I think?), then rookie draft, hold as many players as you want til August I think, then cut back down to 20.  It pained me to trade Baker but it opens a roster spot and solves a TE2 problem for me, with tons of upside. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Team B gave up Darnold, Sam NYJ QB; Williams, Tyrell LAC WR; Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A (1.05)

Wow, that's a nice haul for Cooper. I didn't know he could still fetch that much.

6 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

5 hours ago, FF Ninja said:

Wow, that's a nice haul for Cooper. I didn't know he could still fetch that much.

I'd take the Cooper side. I hate this RB class and doubt I'd take any of the WRs over Cooper, let alone one likely to slip to 1.05. Things can change though. 

9 minutes ago, Concept Coop said:

I'd take the Cooper side. I hate this RB class and doubt I'd take any of the WRs over Cooper, let alone one likely to slip to 1.05. Things can change though. 

Darnold could be a nice long-term piece for that guy and Tyrell is at a minimum a free agent dart. We'll obviously need to see some landing spots before rookie excitement grows, but there are several rookie WRs I'm already excited about and I think Montgomery is at least a decent RB prospect. So even if the guy doesn't like what he sees at 1.05, you can usually trade that kind of pick for a nice return during the draft.

Either way, not saying you'd be wrong to take the Cooper side. I just didn't know he could still fetch that much. Nobody seems very excited about him anymore. I'm considering putting out feelers, but I wouldn't pay that much for him.

Just now, FF Ninja said:

Darnold could be a nice long-term piece for that guy and Tyrell is at a minimum a free agent dart. We'll obviously need to see some landing spots before rookie excitement grows, but there are several rookie WRs I'm already excited about and I think Montgomery is at least a decent RB prospect. So even if the guy doesn't like what he sees at 1.05, you can usually trade that kind of pick for a nice return during the draft.

Either way, not saying you'd be wrong to take the Cooper side. I just didn't know he could still fetch that much. Nobody seems very excited about him anymore. I'm considering putting out feelers, but I wouldn't pay that much for him.

I wouldn't have paid that prior to the trade, but he's looked really good in Dallas. Still not a great sitatuion for a WR, but much better and enough to support WR2 numbers. 

I do think it's perfectly reasonable to prefer the pick, and you're right about picks being worth more during the draft. 

3 hours ago, Ben & Jerry's said:

12 team PPR 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX

RB Sony Michel

for

WR Chris Godwin

Sony pretty easily here.  I love me some Godwin but Sony is immediate impact while Godwin is a bit streaky with a 2 year wait period.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Concept Coop said:

I wouldn't have paid that prior to the trade, but he's looked really good in Dallas. Still not a great sitatuion for a WR, but much better and enough to support WR2 numbers. 

I do think it's perfectly reasonable to prefer the pick, and you're right about picks being worth more during the draft. 

Agreed. I probably would pay 1.1 for Cooper (1.2 at least) so this is a slam dunk trade for me. Darnold could be solid but he adds nearly nothing and Williams adds almost less than nothing. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ratbone said:

Brees traded for the 1.4 and 2.8 is the worst trade I think I have ever seen. Did that just happen? 

Nuts. I hate to say the “C” word but if I were in this league I’d have difficulty not thinking it.

• Like 2

On 1/1/2019 at 6:19 PM, Zyphros said:

for

Ian Thomas and 2.12

My belief is if Olsen returns, which he said he wanted to, you could have done better but if Olsen does decide to walk away I'll take your side.

23 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

Agreed. I probably would pay 1.1 for Cooper (1.2 at least) so this is a slam dunk trade for me. Darnold could be solid but he adds nearly nothing and Williams adds almost less than nothing. 

Kind of a timely topic for me I was just mulling over the other day.

I got another teams pick in an FFPC league which ended up as pick 1. Cooper owner has pick 2. Over past two years I've made a few trade offers for Cooper and we've come close but could never close the deal. My guess is this owner would accept 1.1 for Cooper and my teams biggest need is WR.  What I opted to do is sit on the 1.1 because you never know if one guy rises out of the pack and becomes coveted and because in general picks like that usually rise, and lastly because it's FFPC I don't want to take on an extra roster spot until we can expand rosters.  So I'm sitting on the pick now, but in the back of my head I got a plan that I can get Cooper if I don't like how the 1.1 looks and that may be the avenue I take, just not yet.

9 hours ago, Ratbone said:

I posted in the worst trade offer thread around 2 months ago that someone kept trying to offer me Brees for what was a guaranteed top 4 pick so I kind of agree with you. That's an FFPC league were QB's are valued even less then normal and I already got an old QB(Brady) and that pick ended up being 1 so even worse in that league of mine but yea that's a trade that fails to compute unless it's collusion, someone just trying to screw with league balance or someone who just loves the Saints and does not care about actually winning but rooting for players they like. The last scenario being the least likely.

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 8:26 AM, Dr. Octopus said:

Feels about right, I don't think most Cooper owners would sell for just the 1.05 and I don't think most non-Cooper owners are willing to shell out more, especially after his fizzle out at the end of the season. Maybe if he blows up again in the playoffs he'll get back to being more expensive.

No way I would trade the 1.1 for Cooper, especially in January. That pick will be worth a ton more come April, especially when people start salivating over the possibility of KC taking a RB early.

• Like 1

Traded Dak for Wentz in a 4 pts passing TD dynasty league. Dak has the better year this year but Wentz still the better dynasty asset right? 

1 minute ago, ffmail4me said:

Traded Dak for Wentz in a 4 pts passing TD dynasty league. Dak has the better year this year but Wentz still the better dynasty asset right? 

Yes

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ffmail4me said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Wentz goes down in value with Foles doing what he does again, while Dak goes up if his playoff run is good.  But as of this moment Wentz seems more valuable.  I think it’s closer than rankings might dictate though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zyphros said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Wentz goes down in value with Foles doing what he does again, while Dak goes up if his playoff run is good.  But as of this moment Wentz seems more valuable.  I think it’s closer than rankings might dictate though.

Wentz over STafford too?

1 hour ago, Zyphros said:

Meh, I'd hold if that's the case.  Wentz was throwing for 300/2 or 250/3 almost every week despite still not looking fully healthy from the knee injury.  Meanwhile Foles throws 1 TD in his first 3 games this year and then has one big game and everyone goes nuts.

Wentz over the last two years has thrown for more yards per game, more TDs per game, fewer INTs per game, a higher yards per attempt, a higher QB rating, and has run for more yards per game.

If people want to think that Foles having a good fantasy game in 40% of his starts somehow diminishes Wentz having a good fantasy game in 80% of his, then I think that creates an opportunity.

30 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Wentz over STafford too?

Since Stafford is now worse than Dak then, yes, Wentz is better than Stafford. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zyphros said:

Dak has certainly rebounded and grown. Wentz has regressed. For now I'd rather have Wentz but it's possibly closer than we all care to think it is (as you've suggested).

1 hour ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Meh, I'd hold if that's the case.  Wentz was throwing for 300/2 or 250/3 almost every week despite still not looking fully healthy from the knee injury.  Meanwhile Foles throws 1 TD in his first 3 games this year and then has one big game and everyone goes nuts.

Wentz over the last two years has thrown for more yards per game, more TDs per game, fewer INTs per game, a higher yards per attempt, a higher QB rating, and has run for more yards per game.

If people want to think that Foles having a good fantasy game in 40% of his starts somehow diminishes Wentz having a good fantasy game in 80% of his, then I think that creates an opportunity.

Definitely a buy scenario if true.  I think there is a feel of him letting people down this year because of the injuries he was dealing with.  I like him quite a bit, but Dak has stepped up while Wentz has been out of service so we're right back to a "what have you done for me lately" situation.  Dak is on the rise, and if he continues games like week 17 into the playoffs, he's only going to move up draft boards while Wentz sinks.  Justfied or not.  It has nothing to do with how good Wentz was during his healthy games.  

I was talking to a friend the other day and we were thinking of who the most undervalued QB's going into next year might be.  Mariota came up, as did Carr and Trubisky, but I think Wentz might be joining that club.  He's still very likely higher priced than all of those, but I can see him being undervalued and I think we're seeing the beginning of that since his injury.  

1 hour ago, TheBottomLine said:

10-team PPR

gave Sammy Watkins

got Dante Pettis

Pettis by a million miles. Watkins is a known WR3 while Pettis has a chance to be a WR1 or 2 with an improved SF O next year. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, joey said:

Pettis by a million miles. Watkins is a known WR3 while Pettis has a chance to be a WR1 or 2 with an improved SF O next year. 

I agree, but if you want to talk about offenses, the number 2/3 in that KC offense is valuable. 

Gave Julio Jones

Got T. Hill

I just wanted to stay young at the position.

Tex

• Like 1

14 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team PPR 

Team A gives Mahomes, 2019 2.12

Team B gives Julio

8 minutes ago, BigTex said:

Gave Julio Jones

Got T. Hill

Tex

I'd get rid of Julio this year for sure. Mahomes or Hill for me.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BigTex said:

Gave Julio Jones

Got T. Hill

Tex

No idea why anyone would move Hill for Julio straight up at this point.  Hill has outproduced Julio each of the last 2 years and is 5 years younger.  Guy getting Julio should be getting back an additional 1st if not a fair bit more.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Slider said:

I'd get rid of Julio this year for sure. Mahomes or Hill for me.

I’m going after Mahomes next. I already had Kelce. The Mahomes owner has Agholor and Ertz and so I have Wentz I’m looking to do a swap.

He’d have Wentz/Agholor/Ertz

I’d have Mahomes/Hill/Kelce

Tex

Edited by BigTex

4 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

No idea why anyone would move Hill for Julio straight up at this point.  Hill has outproduced Julio each of the last 2 years and is 5 years younger.  Guy getting Julio should be getting back an additional 1st if not a fair bit more.

While I agree, he accepted my first offer. I was preparing to send a 2nd with Julio. However, a 1st would be too steep for my blood.

Tex

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BigTex said:

I’m going after Mahomes next. I already had Kelce. The Mahomes owner has Agholor and Ertz and so I have Wentz I’m looking to do a swap.

He’d have Wentz/Agholor/Ertz

I’d have Mahomes/Hill/Kelce

Tex

you'd probably have to add a ton to Wentz to get Mahomes