What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

Traded away Carlos Hyde, Phillip Dorsett (early-July waiver pickup) and what should be a late-2019 1st round pick for

Tevin Coleman and Antonio Callaway

12 team PPR TE premium

Team A gives Baldwin

Team B gives Ajayi, Clement

Not involved, a bit of a head scratcher for me. I can't see buying Baldwin right now. 

12 team, 0.5PPR, start 1,2,2,1 and a flex

Team A gives: Conner, 2nd (should be back half)

Team B gives: Carson, 1st (should be top 3-4), 3rd (should be top half)

Team B owner told me he was “win now.”

Last edited by a moderator:
You don’t build by trading away young assets, but maybe it works out.
I would add “for older players” to the first part of your sentence. He’s going to end up with an even younger asset, so I think it’s a fine chance to take for a rebuild.

12 team, 0.5PPR, start 1,2,2,1 and a flex

Team A gives: Conner, 2nd (should be back half)

Team B gives: Carson, 1st (should be top 3-4), 3rd (should be top half)

Team B owner told me he was “win now.”
Sounds like team B might be leaving after this year. 

12 Team PPR

Team A gives: Michael Thomas

Team B gives: Cooper Kupp, Rashaad Penny, Jordan Wilkins

I would add “for older players” to the first part of your sentence. He’s going to end up with an even younger asset, so I think it’s a fine chance to take for a rebuild.
Godwin is entering his second season in the league, came on strong at season’s end, had a great preseason and Week 1 - not that he’s proven or a sure thing but he’s a much safer asset than a late second. He could be worth much more at season’s end.

Godwin is entering his second season in the league, came on strong at season’s end, had a great preseason and Week 1 - not that he’s proven or a sure thing but he’s a much safer asset than a late second. He could be worth much more at season’s end.
Could be. 

I like the deal for me (got Godwin) but it's hardly a slam dunk in IDP. 

Fwiw, I have Evans and Hill; Godwin goes right in my group of wr3-6 (along with Cole, enunwa, Parker and Watkins. Also taywan Taylor if he steps up). Part of the intent in taking the trade was a hedge on Evans but I really don't know which two to bench most weeks. 

0.5 PPR

Traded Away Sammy Watkins/Peyton Barber

Received Alex Collins.  

Figured Collins is an upgrade to Barber, Watkins has been so hit or miss he’s hard to comfortably start.  

Plus a shot to choose a guy that's not behind a very established alpha WR like Evans.

10 Team PPR

Team 1 gives: D. Freeman, C. Kupp and 2019 1.05

For

Team 2 gives:  K. Drake, C. Davis and 2019 2.04

The RB would be paired with McCaffrey and the WR would be a WR3 on Team 1 squad.  

I think Team 1 is assuming more of the risk here (despite better unproven talent); am I delusional here?
Deal revised:

Team 1 gives:  D. Freeman, Cooper Kupp and 2019 2.05

For

Team 2 gives:  K. Drake, Corey Davis and 2019 3.04

What does Team 1 need to do to make this worthwhile?

barackdhouse said:
12 team PPR TE premium

Team A gives Baldwin

Team B gives Ajayi, Clement

Not involved, a bit of a head scratcher for me. I can't see buying Baldwin right now. 
I just saw Baldwin dropped in another league, so......

Two more, not involved:

12 team PPR TE premium

Team A gives Hines, Breida

Team B gives Clement, 2019 3rd

Team C gives Ronald Jones

Team D gives 2019 2nd

jm192 said:
0.5 PPR

Traded Away Sammy Watkins/Peyton Barber

Received Alex Collins.  

Figured Collins is an upgrade to Barber, Watkins has been so hit or miss he’s hard to comfortably start.  
Dynasty?

I feel Barber might outscore Collins all year.  So Watkins was basically free.  Don’t like it for you.  But I am wrong often.  

ETA- I don’t feel barber or Collins have any considerable long term value 

FreeBaGeL said:
FFPC ppr

Contender gave: Nick Chubb

Rebuilder gave: James Conner
I'd keep Conner but understand why the builder would want Chubb.

Two more, not involved:

12 team PPR TE premium

Team A gives Hines, Breida

Team B gives Clement, 2019 3rd

Team C gives Ronald Jones

Team D gives 2019 2nd
First seems fine

Where did C draft Jones this year? He hasn't been lighting it up by any means but this seems like C has zero patience.

2 trades by the same team after they lost Walker and had 0 other good options, definitely a contender.

10 team .5ppr

2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1flex

Team A got: Kelce

Team B got: 2019 1st, 2020 1st, 2020 3rd 2021 2nd

then

Team A got: Jonnu Smith

Team Z got: 2019 4th, 2020 2nd and 4th

2 trades by the same team after they lost Walker and had 0 other good options, definitely a contender.

10 team .5ppr

2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1flex

Team A got: Kelce

Team B got: 2019 1st, 2020 1st, 2020 3rd 2021 2nd

then

Team A got: Jonnu Smith

Team Z got: 2019 4th, 2020 2nd and 4th
Contender or not, giving up two 1s, a 2, and a 3 for Kelce is a losing proposition in a 0.5ppr league.  What’s he giving you in that scoring system, 2ppg on a middle of the road TE?  Like the second deal for Jonnu much better.

EthnicFury said:
12 team .5 ppr qrrwwffd. Was strong at rb, weak at wr, and lost Delanie.

gave: 2019 3rd

got: Robert woods

gave: breida

got: Jimmy graham

gave: Eifert/Delanie

got: Lockett 
Same league:

gave: Dak

got: Rivers

May have lost on consensus value here, but I have Goff as my low end qb1/hopeful stud of the future already and was feeling the need for more firepower this year as a mid level contender.

EDIT: the other team had rivers next to Ben and Eli so getting younger at qb was a factor and he can afford to wait for the cowboys to figure out that WRs actually matter

Contender or not, giving up two 1s, a 2, and a 3 for Kelce is a losing proposition in a 0.5ppr league.  What’s he giving you in that scoring system, 2ppg on a middle of the road TE?  Like the second deal for Jonnu much better.
Agree that the jonnu one was better but it does say it’s a start 2 TE league so if it’s truly a late 2019 first and a late 2020 first I don’t think it’s that bad of a trade for Kelce because your getting a guy that can help you a lot right now while those 2020 picks are a long way away from doing anything for a contender

12 team ppr, start 1 qb, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1TE, 1 Flex

Team A trades away: Alex Collins

Team B trades away: Sony Michel

Team A in rebuild 

12 Team PPR:

Gave: Doyle

Got: 2019 2 (early to mid).

Team A Gave:  Conner

Team B Gave: Pettis, 2019 1 (mid), 2019 3

Team C Gave: Jordan Howard

Team D Gave: Thielen, Hyde

12 Team PPR:

Gave: Doyle

Got: 2019 2 (early to mid).

Team A Gave:  Conner

Team B Gave: Pettis, 2019 1 (mid), 2019 3

Team C Gave: Jordan Howard

Team D Gave: Thielen, Hyde
First would totally depend on the team make up. If that is there own early to mid 2nd then I would take the pick. If it is another owner's pick and they have a really good team that lost Olsen or Walker then I like Doyle.

Depends on starting requirements. Right now I am going to take the Pettis side.

Howard. I am down on Thielen compared to most and don't like Hyde at all.

Same league:

gave: Dak

got: Rivers

May have lost on consensus value here, but I have Goff as my low end qb1/hopeful stud of the future already and was feeling the need for more firepower this year as a mid level contender.

EDIT: the other team had rivers next to Ben and Eli so getting younger at qb was a factor and he can afford to wait for the cowboys to figure out that WRs actually matter
Same league (got real trade happy all of a sudden I guess): 

gave: crabtree

got: 2019 3rd

the way I see it I would have gladly flipped Crabtree for woods and it opened a roster spot to pick up Higgins after the Gordon news dropped

That bad? Out of curiosity, what would you say Crabtree is worth, picks-wise?

I don’t mean that as a challenge, legitimately curious as I was having a hard time valuing him before the trade (I mostly just knew I didn’t feel great about starting him).

First would totally depend on the team make up. If that is there own early to mid 2nd then I would take the pick. If it is another owner's pick and they have a really good team that lost Olsen or Walker then I like Doyle.

Depends on starting requirements. Right now I am going to take the Pettis side.

Howard. I am down on Thielen compared to most and don't like Hyde at all.
Just curious, why down on Thielen? He is a machine when it comes to production.

Users who are viewing this thread