What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (10 Viewers)

Ahhh.  Much closer then.  Unless I’m an elite team, I may just lean 1.01 for the 7 or so years of youth the 1.01 provides.
Team getting the 29 year old WR who faded in the second half of the season instead of the young lightly used first round NFL pick RB is one of the worst teams in the league, has been the 4 years this league has been in existence and is working hard to keep it that way for the long haul.

Team getting the 29 year old WR who faded in the second half of the season instead of the young lightly used first round NFL pick RB is one of the worst teams in the league, has been the 4 years this league has been in existence and is working hard to keep it that way for the long haul.
Since it's an earned 1.1 then I absolutely would rather have 1.1

Makes no sense then to trade for an older wr

Since it's an earned 1.1 then I absolutely would rather have 1.1

Makes no sense then to trade for an older wr
FFPC is a draft playoff but and he both earned the pick by actually stepping up an winning two games in the draft playoffs but also because he went 0-13 and was the lowest scoring team in the league last year. Thielen to the rescue!!!

FFPC tends to boost value of RBs a little since you only have to start 2 WR (WR/WR/RB/RB/Flex/Flex).  I would prefer Jacobs to Thielen in that format but it's close.

ETA: In a rebuild it's Jacobs by a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
wgoldsph said:
Got a second offer for 4...

Team one gives up - 1.4, Michel for 2yrs (4yr option)

Team two gives up - 1.07, 2.04, Godwin 1yr (3yr option) and Da'Ron Payne DT 2yr (4yr option)

League is must start 2 DT and Payne was 13th overall DT last season for those who don't know IDP, so he was a low end dt1

wgoldsph said:

16 team dynasty IDP 3 year rookie contracts with potential to extend each to 5 years

Team one gives up - 1.4, 4.3, 4.13

Team two gives up - 1.10, 2.10, 2.14, 5.10 
Can I get an opinion? Got both owners asking for a response. Doing a rebuild and have pretty much nothing outside of Kupp.

Can I get an opinion? Got both owners asking for a response. Doing a rebuild and have pretty much nothing outside of Kupp.
First I’ll mention that this thread is for completed trades. Try the assistant coach, or possibly the dynasty trade value thread. 

With that said and you being under the gun, both seem fair. I’d probably take the deal to drop back to 1.07, then try again to move back to 1.10 or so, that’s always a good way to build a team in a deep league with idp. 

12 team ppr 1Qb

gave up Mayfield, Baker CLE QB; Diggs, Stefon MIN WR

Received Cousins, Kirk MIN QB; Green, A.J. CIN WR; Hill, Tyreek KCC WR; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.06

Obviously this trade  is highly dependent on what happens to Hill.

A couple trades happened today in my FFPC leagues since rookie draft started, first 2 are in the same league, 3rd trade is a different league.

1st deal.  

Team A got: Corey Davis, 2.02, 2020 1st (very likely top 5)

Team B got: 1.01 (used on Jacobs)

*That's the highest I've seen the 1.01 go anywhere, including my friends' leagues or on this forum

2nd deal

Team Z got: Allen Robinson and Tarik Cohen

Team X got: 1.04 (used on Miles Sanders)

Different League, 3rd deal

Team 111 got: Thielen, 1.06

Team 222 got: Julio Jones, Phillip Rivers, 5.12

This is an interesting deal in superflex.  Guessing team B really likes Murray.  I'd want to know projection on that 2020 1st and roster composition.

Just based on the pieces and nothing else, id lean to the DJ side.
If everything goes right I can see him making a run at the championship. More likely in the 8-11 range.

Picks pretty easily. I like Thielen, but that’s a good haul.
Hmm, I actually like the Thielen side there. Especially if that team is a contender. The 1.7 isn't anybody special, and the 2020 1st could be anywhere. I'd trade that for a top-25 overall player like Thielen.

A couple trades happened today in my FFPC leagues since rookie draft started, first 2 are in the same league, 3rd trade is a different league.

1st deal.  

Team A got: Corey Davis, 2.02, 2020 1st (very likely top 5)

Team B got: 1.01 (used on Jacobs)

*That's the highest I've seen the 1.01 go anywhere, including my friends' leagues or on this forum

2nd deal

Team Z got: Allen Robinson and Tarik Cohen

Team X got: 1.04 (used on Miles Sanders)

Different League, 3rd deal

Team 111 got: Thielen, 1.06

Team 222 got: Julio Jones, Phillip Rivers, 5.12
I think all 3 of those teams got good value for their 1st round rookie picks.

It's official

Graham Crackers gave up Godwin, Chris TBB WR; Payne, Da'Ron WAS DT; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.07; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.04
Team Name gave up Michel, Sony NEP RB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.04

Another FFPC trade while 1.10 was OTC.

Team A got: 1.10 and 1.11

Team B got: Austin Hooper, 2020 1st and 2nd (early-mid probably, total guess with how FFPC does playoffs though)

Thats an odd one.  I think Gesicki and Herndon are close to equal in value.  I would lean Gesicki myself but I could see the argument for Herndon.  But the jump from 1.9 to 3.14 is a huge jump.  There is definitely not that much of a difference in their values today to justify that imo.
I think it is such closer, Herndon looks like he could turn into something while Gesicki looks like a likely bust to me, I still lean 1.9 but have it pretty close

I think it is such closer, Herndon looks like he could turn into something while Gesicki looks like a likely bust to me, I still lean 1.9 but have it pretty close
I think it is extremely premature to call Gesicki a bust, and I dont own him in a single league so no bias.  TEs often take a year or two to adjust before they break out.  Especially when you are in a horrendous offense with a lame duck QB and coaching staff.  He came into the league with high hopes but the knowledge that patience would be required.  Granted he did not show a whole lot as a rookie, but his position and his situation played into that in a big way.  

Another FFPC trade while 1.10 was OTC.

Team A got: 1.10 and 1.11

Team B got: Austin Hooper, 2020 1st and 2nd (early-mid probably, total guess with how FFPC does playoffs though)
Like the 2020 picks side. Don't think we've seen Hooper's best yet either. 

Gave Herndon + 3.14 for Gesicki + 1.09
Easily the 1.9 and Gesicki. Herndon is only a hair above Gesicki for me.

It's official

Graham Crackers gave up Godwin, Chris TBB WR; Payne, Da'Ron WAS DT; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.07; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.04
Team Name gave up Michel, Sony NEP RB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.04
I prefer the Michel/1.4 side here. I think Godwin may be starting to sneak into overrated territory, also feel the 1.4 is much more valuable than the 1.7+2.4.

Like the 2020 picks side. Don't think we've seen Hooper's best yet either. 

Easily the 1.9 and Gesicki. Herndon is only a hair above Gesicki for me.

I prefer the Michel/1.4 side here. I think Godwin may be starting to sneak into overrated territory, also feel the 1.4 is much more valuable than the 1.7+2.4.
Henderson was my guy pre-draft, and I love him on the rams.  Hate Philly rbs and the more I look at Montgomery the more I think he's JAG. 7 was the spot I wanted.

12 team FFPC style

I gave Harry, 4.04, 2020 3rd

I got AJ Brown, 2.03 OTC (took Singletary)

Felt I needed another RB. Had Brown as #1 WR predraft. And only took Harry earlier because of the value. I like his landing spot don't love it. Not crazy about Brown's landing spot but we shall see. Am deep at WR and can stash him on taxi.

DFWC

Ovr:1, Round-1 Pick-1
Ovr:61, Round-6 Pick-1
Ovr:64, Round-6 Pick-4
Ovr:13, Round-2 Pick-1

For

Cohen,Tarik RB CHI
Lindsay,Phillip RB DEN
Ovr:17, Round-2 Pick-5

DFWC

Ovr:1, Round-1 Pick-1
Ovr:61, Round-6 Pick-1
Ovr:64, Round-6 Pick-4
Ovr:13, Round-2 Pick-1

For

Cohen,Tarik RB CHI
Lindsay,Phillip RB DEN
Ovr:17, Round-2 Pick-5
I'd take 1.1 over everything on the other side unless dfwc stands for something really important

I'd take 1.1 over everything on the other side unless dfwc stands for something really important
DFWC just stands for Dynasty fantasy world championship.

It's a 12 team PPR league with 21 man rosters.

The only difference with this site and all other dynasty leagues is you compete not only against your league for your league championship all playoff teams compete for the overall championship as well.  There was 58 leagues last year.  It started with 12 leagues in 2013, jumped to 24 leagues in 2014 and has grown from there.

2014 I won the overall championship with 288 total teams. (My first year in the league)

2017 I made another run with the same team out of about 600 teams finished 5th overall.

2018 with another team I share with menobrown on these boards we took 4th overall out of 696 teams.

I have only had 2 teams in this site.  I now only have the one I share with menobrown left.

Not sure if I was sleeping on Moncrief in Pittsburg, but in one of my PPR leagues I needed to cut down on my total number of players/picks so just made this trade:

Gave: Moncrief and 2.6

Got: 2.1 

Solid value? 

I had to give  up 2020 1st and 2nd for 1.05 and future 3rd.  I doubt anyone is giving up the 1.06 and a 2020 2nd for a 2020 1st unless they are convinced it is top 3 or so.
I would have very happily (and quickly) accepted a trade offer of a 2020 1st and 2nd for my 1.05 and 2020 3rd, unless I knew the other owner was a lock for the 2019 super bowl.

I just traded Crowell for 3.12 (3 round draft, then extra picks if people cut the roster down enough for them). He is IR eligible so he didn't cost a roster spot. Now I need to cut an extra guy to get the pick I acquired. I should have just IR'd or cut him and gotten a 4th for the empty roster spot.  :doh:

This just went down, not involved:

Team A: Kerryon Johnson

Team B: Tyreek Hill

Wow, easily the best return I've seen and I don't even like Kerryon.

This just went down, not involved:

Team A: Kerryon Johnson

Team B: Tyreek Hill

Wow, easily the best return I've seen and I don't even like Kerryon.
Owner getting Hill been under a rock for the last 2 months?

12 tm ppr

Gave up Freeman, 2019 - 1.4 and 2.8

Got - Mixon

Figured Mixon is a solid given over Sanders at 1.4 and Freeman. 2.8 a crapshoot.
That's a nice deal for Mixon. Proven RB1, just entering his prime, for a decent prospect and a shaky vet.

Not a trade exactly but my rookie drafts had a few notable FA's go earlier than I would have expected

Tyrell Williams was taken at 2.08, Mike Davis at 3.03, and Daeshawn Hamilton at 3.04

deadlyrange0321 said:
12 team PPR 1QB/1RB/2WR/1TE/2FLEX

Team A trades:

Team B trades:

You know in past years I bet very few people would trade down like that...but this, make's lots of sense doesn't it? 

FFPC trades:

Gave: Guice, 2020#2, projected playoff

Got: 1.2, 2.2 (I already had 1.1, 1.7 and 2.3 so this gave me 1,2, 7, 14 and 15)

Drafted Parris Cambell with the 2.2 I got from Guice trade and as I was trying to decide between two players at 14 I got this offer below which I took and then drafted both players I was looking at taking at 15 and 16:

Gave: Parris Cambell

Got: 2.4 and projected non-playoff#2

End result:

Gave Guice for 1.2, 2.4 and changed my 2020#2 from projected playoff to projected non-playoff which could end up being a fairly decent difference.

Gave Guice for 1.2, 2.4 and changed my 2020#2 from projected playoff to projected non-playoff which could end up being a fairly decent difference.
Nice trade.

Only time I've seen a rookie with 0 yards increase in value. 

Users who are viewing this thread