Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Recommended Posts

I have Ware, Kelce and T.Hill from K.C. Matt Ryan is one of my Qbs. Considering offering T.Hill straight up for T.Gabriel. The owner has an aaffluence of Falcons players as I do with K.C. I really would like J.Jones,but that will not happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VolBoy said:

I have Ware, Kelce and T.Hill from K.C. Matt Ryan is one of my Qbs. Considering offering T.Hill straight up for T.Gabriel. The owner has an aaffluence of Falcons players as I do with K.C. I really would like J.Jones,but that will not happen.

This thread is intended for completed trades only, to give folks an idea of "current prices" and allow for some post mortem analysis.

Posts asking about whether to make a specific trade will meet a better response in the Assistant Coach forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VolBoy said:

I'm not asking for advice. Starting in converstion.

Starting conversation for trade advice on your team?

Seriously, the directions for this thread are incredibly simple.  If you're not posting a completed trade or commenting on someone else's completed trade, then you're in the wrong thread (and for your post, the wrong forum, you want the Assistant Coach forum).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PPR.  Not involved.

Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman, DeAndre Hopkins, Davante Adams, Rookie Pick 1.08.

FOR 

Bilal Powell, Jonathan Stewart, Cameron Artis-Payne, Odell Beckham Jr.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Starting conversation for trade advice on your team?

Seriously, the directions for this thread are incredibly simple.  If you're not posting a completed trade or commenting on someone else's completed trade, then you're in the wrong thread (and for your post, the wrong forum, you want the Assistant Coach forum).

There are NO instructions directions in title that says closed trades you Snarkiness.  Butt during the lull I did complete the trade.

I gave up T.Hill,D.Martin for T.Gabriel and 9th overall 2017 rookie selection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, TheBottomLine said:

PPR.  Not involved.

Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman, DeAndre Hopkins, Davante Adams, Rookie Pick 1.08.

FOR 

Bilal Powell, Jonathan Stewart, Cameron Artis-Payne, Odell Beckham Jr.  

Overpaid for OBJ

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This entire page is filled with some of the absolute worst trades I've seen in recent memory. What is going on this time of year. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VolBoy said:

There are NO instructions directions in title that says closed trades you Snarkiness.  Butt during the lull I did complete the trade.

I gave up T.Hill,D.Martin for T.Gabriel and 9th overall 2017 rookie selection.

1. I don't like that trade for you, I think you should have taken the friendly advice to utilize the Assistant Coach forum.

2. Maybe this will help you:

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE SHARK POOL

Threads that are asking for advice on how you should draft or manage your team belong in The Assistant Coach forum.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

1. I don't like that trade for you, I think you should have taken the friendly advice to utilize the Assistant Coach forum.

2. Maybe this will help you:

 

?  i'd have told him to take the 1.09 and run.  Reek and Gabriel are gimmicks and Martin is a bum. would much rather have 1.09 than that trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

?  i'd have told him to take the 1.09 and run.  Reek and Gabriel are gimmicks and Martin is a bum. would much rather have 1.09 than that trash.

Didn't say it was horrible, said I didn't like it. Think Hill peaks in value (in most leagues) higher than 1.09 leading up to the draft, but with pick values also increasing in that time who knows. I actually think Hill and the 1.09 are pretty close, it's just not the type of trade I'd make so I don't like it. I'd use the upside allure of Hill to finish off a much bigger trade, not flip him straight up for the 1.09. Just my opinion. Mostly I was just trying to poke at him for his misuse of this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

This entire page is filled with some of the absolute worst trades I've seen in recent memory. What is going on this time of year. 

This is the time of year where valuable players get traded for cheap because their owners don't know that they are valuable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, VolBoy said:

There are NO instructions directions in title that says closed trades you Snarkiness.  Butt during the lull I did complete the trade.

You will find that the distinction between the Shark Pool v. the Assistant Coach forum is almost life and death to some "vets" around here. So you run the risk of offending the Nazi thread police by even responding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, buck naked said:

You will find that the distinction between the Shark Pool v. the Assistant Coach forum is almost life and death to some "vets" around here. So you run the risk of offending the Nazi thread police by even responding.

Meh.  Sometimes it is overdone, but even if we absorbed the entire AC forum into the Shark Pool, there would still be value in keeping "this trade was just completed in my league" and "Im thinking of making this offer" posts in separate threads.  

They provide two very different, if useful, types of info.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheBottomLine said:

PPR.  Not involved.

Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman, DeAndre Hopkins, Davante Adams, Rookie Pick 1.08.

FOR 

Bilal Powell, Jonathan Stewart, Cameron Artis-Payne, Odell Beckham Jr.  

Hopkins side

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't clutter up the thread with advice questions. Pretty simple. AC is plenty active all year. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

?  i'd have told him to take the 1.09 and run.  Reek and Gabriel are gimmicks and Martin is a bum. would much rather have 1.09 than that trash.

same here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

12 team PPR (FFPC)

Derrick Henry

For

Dion lewis, james white, brandon marshall

Not sure of the FFPC requirements, but as a Dion/White owner, I'd be doing backflips for Henry.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Completed 2 trades yesterday in FFPC. 

GAVE 2.5 and a 4th for Brate

Then Gave 1.5 and a 3rd for 1.6 and 2.6

i like Brate and who I want in the draft will be there @1.6 or later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pizzatyme said:

Completed 2 trades yesterday in FFPC. 

GAVE 2.5 and a 4th for Brate

Then Gave 1.5 and a 3rd for 1.6 and 2.6

i like Brate and who I want in the draft will be there @1.6 or later. 

Don't like either under normal circumstances but especially in this deep draft. Brate is kind of guy you might be able to use as a chip to move from late 2nd to the 2.5. Not someone I'm using a solid pick on to acquire in off-season. Also, doesn't FFPC have short enough  benches that force really tough cuts of guys like Brate anyways?

Is this a 2018 3rd or the 3.5? For me, I think it's early to move down and feel like you could get more later in off-season or certainly OTC. Right now there's a clear top 4 but that could easily turn into a top 5 soon enough. Understand your guy will still likely be there but value is value to me.  Not terrible by any means just not time to move down in my eyes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team PPR

Team A gets Paul Perkins, Decker, early 2018 2nd and 3rd

Team B gets Andre Ellington, Dion Sims, Ryan Griffin, Brice Butler, 2 2018 1st rounders (mid to late), pick 2.11 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 team PPR

Team A gets Paul Perkins, Decker, early 2018 2nd and 3rd

Team B gets Andre Ellington, Dion Sims, Ryan Griffin, Brice Butler, 2 2018 1st rounders (mid to late), pick 2.11 

Team B easy and if Perkins was apple of team A's eye they should have waited, he looked solid but sure not enough to think he is insulated from Giants making major addition or thinking he's got the job wrapped up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, menobrown said:

Team B easy and if Perkins was apple of team A's eye they should have waited, he looked solid but sure not enough to think he is insulated from Giants making major addition or thinking he's got the job wrapped up.

Agreed, way too much for Perkins even if the job is his after free agency and draft

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 team PPR

Team A gets Paul Perkins, Decker, early 2018 2nd and 3rd

Team B gets Andre Ellington, Dion Sims, Ryan Griffin, Brice Butler, 2 2018 1st rounders (mid to late), pick 2.11 

Zoinks Scooby!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 team PPR

Team A gets Paul Perkins, Decker, early 2018 2nd and 3rd

Team B gets Andre Ellington, Dion Sims, Ryan Griffin, Brice Butler, 2 2018 1st rounders (mid to late), pick 2.11 

Wait is this real?  Perkins is fetching 2 1sts and a bunch of droppable guys?  Not to mention Decker isn't a slouch either and very nice depth.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

Don't like either under normal circumstances but especially in this deep draft. Brate is kind of guy you might be able to use as a chip to move from late 2nd to the 2.5. Not someone I'm using a solid pick on to acquire in off-season. Also, doesn't FFPC have short enough  benches that force really tough cuts of guys like Brate anyways?

Is this a 2018 3rd or the 3.5? For me, I think it's early to move down and feel like you could get more later in off-season or certainly OTC. Right now there's a clear top 4 but that could easily turn into a top 5 soon enough. Understand your guy will still likely be there but value is value to me.  Not terrible by any means just not time to move down in my eyes.

Thanks for the thoughtful response. I agree that normally I'd wait, but I am actually pretty high on Brate. I know this could be misguided, but his 2nd half splits this year were quite good after taking over for ASJ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 team PPR

Team A gets Paul Perkins, Decker, early 2018 2nd and 3rd

Team B gets Andre Ellington, Dion Sims, Ryan Griffin, Brice Butler, 2 2018 1st rounders (mid to late), pick 2.11 

W......T.....F

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

This entire page is filled with some of the absolute worst trades I've seen in recent memory. What is going on this time of year. 

Word to your mother

14 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

This is the time of year where valuable players get traded for cheap because their owners don't know that they are valuable.

And vice versa. See example:Paul perkins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PPR Zealots

Gave: Tyreek Hill, Tyler Eifert, 1.09

Got: Antonio Brown

 

Probably comes down to how much you believe in Hill. Which I don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

PPR Zealots

Gave: Tyreek Hill, Tyler Eifert, 1.09

Got: Antonio Brown

 

Probably comes down to how much you believe in Hill. Which I don't.

Antonio by twice that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

PPR Zealots

Gave: Tyreek Hill, Tyler Eifert, 1.09

Got: Antonio Brown

 

Probably comes down to how much you believe in Hill. Which I don't.

Even if you believe in Hill, the Brown side is the big winner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

PPR Zealots

Gave: Tyreek Hill, Tyler Eifert, 1.09

Got: Antonio Brown

 

Probably comes down to how much you believe in Hill. Which I don't.

Brown

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QRWWWTFF 12 Team PPR, higher QB scoring (6 pt pass TDs and point for every 8 completions)

Ty Montgomery + 2.09 for 1.12 (I got the higher pick)

Some others from same league, not involved:

Isaiah Crowell for 2.03

Julio Jones for 1.02, Cam Meredith, Paul Perkins

Matt Stafford for 2.08 + 2.12

Christine Michael for 3.12

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jtd13 said:

QRWWWTFF 12 Team PPR, higher QB scoring (6 pt pass TDs and point for every 8 completions)

Ty Montgomery + 2.09 for 1.12 (I got the higher pick)

Some others from same league, not involved:

Isaiah Crowell for 2.03

Julio Jones for 1.02, Cam Meredith, Paul Perkins

Matt Stafford for 2.08 + 2.12

Christine Michael for 3.12

 

Like giving him away.  And it's not even draft pick silly-season yet.

Smh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Arodin said:

Like giving him away.  And it's not even draft pick silly-season yet.

Smh.

 

Yeah, same guy came to me offering that for Evans before that trade, and I told him he was short at least another high first. I was surprised he let Julio go for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

PPR Zealots

Gave: Tyreek Hill, Tyler Eifert, 1.09

Got: Antonio Brown

 

Probably comes down to how much you believe in Hill. Which I don't.

Ugly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

PPR Zealots

Gave: Tyreek Hill, Tyler Eifert, 1.09

Got: Antonio Brown

 

Probably comes down to how much you believe in Hill. Which I don't.

If you get points for return yardage and if it's te premium and fournette falls to 1.9 then I'm ok with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 team PPR

Team A gets Paul Perkins, Decker, early 2018 2nd and 3rd

Team B gets Andre Ellington, Dion Sims, Ryan Griffin, Brice Butler, 2 2018 1st rounders (mid to late), pick 2.11 

Yeesh. I'd say 1 2018 1 and the 2.11 should've been enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 bad trades with Perkins seemingly one of the cornerstone pieces of the trade. I don't see it. One getting Julio, one getting 2 2018 1sts. Someone call the special victims unit.

Edited by Snorkelson
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

2 bad trades with Perkins seemingly one of the cornerstone pieces of the trade. I don't see it. One getting Julio, one getting 2 2018 1sts. Someone call the special victims unit.

I can't see how anyone can feel confident that Perkins is locked in as a staring RB next year (because those are the prices being paid). Very odd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

PPR Zealots

Gave: Tyreek Hill, Tyler Eifert, 1.09

Got: Antonio Brown

 

Probably comes down to how much you believe in Hill. Which I don't.

Zealots does reward return yardage. It's not a TE premium league, but Eifert sure is one of the top options. Hill had a great year and finished WR 6 in Zealots PPR scoring, Brown #1. I think Hill surprised everyone with his play this year. I believe he's got upside, but I'd take Brown here pretty easily.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Arodin said:

Like giving him away.  And it's not even draft pick silly-season yet.

Smh.

I think pick 2 in this draft is not a give away. I'd ask for different throw in's but don't see an issue with this trade. I think a good chance that 1.2 is a first round startup pick, maybe within a few picks of Julio. If team that gave Julio is rebuilding makes sense to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, menobrown said:

I think pick 2 in this draft is not a give away. I'd ask for different throw in's but don't see an issue with this trade. I think a good chance that 1.2 is a first round startup pick, maybe within a few picks of Julio. If team that gave Julio is rebuilding makes sense to me.

The idea that Cook or Fournette (or Williams or Davis) is already worth about as much as a perennial top-10 WR on an established offense is apparently much more common than I would expect, but I can't see it.  The 1.2 this year could be another Ezekiel Elliott, but it could more likely be another Melvin Gordon.  I don't see Gordon+unproven prospects to be a good return for an elite asset that could fetch multiple high-1st values.

At best, these sorts of trades badly underestimate the risk of failure built into one year wonders like Meredith, unproven youth like Perkins, and unknown draft pick results.  The pick could return an rb1, Meredith could become an every-week wr2, and Perkins could become an every-down starter and servicable rb2.  If all that happens, then it looks like a solid return for Julio, but the new Julio owner has managed to trade all his risk away for very little downgrade in value should every risk pan out.

Edited by Arodin
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Arodin said:

Like giving him away.  And it's not even draft pick silly-season yet.

Smh.

Check the last couple pages, it's been that season for a couple weeks now.

I said a couple of weeks ago Zeke was going to do for 1.01 and 1.02 what 2014 did to WR values.  Last year he was fetching trades like Julio straight up and Gurley + Hilton.  Now that he's turned out to be worth it that's rolilng into the 1.01/1.02 prices.  What buyers aren't factoring in is the impact of going to a decent team with a dominant OL.  1.01/1.02 won't get that, especially at OL. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.