What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

Yo Eleven said:
PPR League

Team A gives Latavius Murray and Mo Sanu

Team B gives Jeremy Maclin
Depends on team needs...fair value both ways, at different positions.

coolnerd said:
Team A

Max williams

for 

Team X 

Jimmy Graham

1111 flex 4 PPR 26 man roster
Maxx at this point.  I fear Graham never getting back to anything like his old form.

DWest said:
Team A gave

Bradford

2017 2nd

Team B gave

Palmer

2017 4th
Palmer

bostonfred said:
14 team,  Q r ww f t d, non ppr, d heavy scoring

1) team a gives mccoy, Maclin

Team b gives 1.6, 2.6, gabbert, Josh hill

2) team a gives Brandin cooks, 2.6, titans d

Team c gives 1.2, Kyle rudolph, Cincinnati d
team a, team c

Yo Eleven said:
PPR League

Team A gives Latavius Murray and Mo Sanu

Team B gives Jeremy Maclin
maclin

coolnerd said:
Team A

Max williams

for 

Team X 

Jimmy Graham

1111 flex 4 PPR 26 man roster
maxx

DWest said:
Team A gave:

Lacy

Team B gave:

Ruben Randle

2017 1st
pick

Would appreciate your thoughts on this deal that went down in our 2nd year ppr deep roster 12 team dynasty

Team A gave up

Cam Newton, Shane Vereen and Michael Crabtree

Team B gave up

Alex Smith, Zack Zenner and Torrey Smith SF

Has prompted some discussion with some owners wanting to void the deal

Not voidable. Alex Smith is much better than he's given credit for.

I'd rather have the Cam side but the deal isn't terribly out of balance at all.

Would appreciate your thoughts on this deal that went down in our 2nd year ppr deep roster 12 team dynasty

Team A gave up

Team B gave up

Every other team in the league should be furious with Team A here.

Not voidable. Alex Smith is much better than he's given credit for.

I'd rather have the Cam side but the deal isn't terribly out of balance at all.
Unless collusion is involved, no trade should be voidable. In any case, I have no idea what side A was thinking here. 

1st offseason trade for me.   12 Team, PPR, 1 Flex

I give up Carlos Hyde, Emmanuel Sanders

I acquire David Johnson

Current rbs:   Gurley, Sims, Crowell, CJ Anderson, Ellington

Current Wrs: OBJ, Josh Gordon, Mathews, Julio, Davante Parker, Michael Floyd, Kenny bell

Now I can trot out Gurley and DJ, OBJ, Julio, Gordon and Mathews/Parker

Team A gave up

Team B gave up

I'm not sure you can void the deal - unless there are some indications of collusion - but it's worth looking into, as it's a horrific deal (and I'm a believer in Zenner and always liked Smith more than most).

Team A would certainly need to explain to me as a commissioner as to why he made the deal and how he thinks it makes his team better. If I was convinced that he was sincere (and I wouldn't need to agree with his rationale) I'd let it go. It won't destroy the balance of the league. It was just a bad deal. It happens.

ETA: Roster considerations could come into play as well. If Team A has say Andrew Luck as well I can see moving Newton (although the market for him should be considerably better).

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR

A gets: Cooks, Yeldon, Karlos Williams

B gets: 1.01, K.Benjamin, J-Stew
I think it's close but I still say B side all day. People seem to forget that Benjamin was good last year. Plus he has the reigning MVP throwing to him. Plus you probably are taking Zeke Elliott at 1.01. Stew is just gravy.

On the flip side, you get a 1A WR with a declining offense, a young RB on a pass first offense, and an exciting talent who is currently a back up.

Rolling the dice that Zenner will be Detroit's main guy and that Kelly can get more out of Smith. :shrug:
Surely you're not talking about Chip Kelly?  Did I miss something here?

Nevermind, I was thinking you were talking about Alex Smith, not Torrey. I forgot Torrey was even part of that nonsense trade.  That's how little I think of Torrey Smith.

Team A gave up

Team B gave up

Cam > Smith by a few miles and I like Smith.  He is a good bye week fill in or if you're in a jam he is better than people think.  But Cam.

Crabtree > T Smith by a bit, at least in terms of situation.  I don't really believe in SF at all these days.

Zenner is probably comparable to Vereen.  Hard to say but I like ZZ upside and am about done with Vereen, but it's probably even. 

All in all that makes this very lopsided in my view, but a deal is a deal in my mind, unless collusion is involved.

I'm not sure you can void the deal - unless there are some indications of collusion - but it's worth looking into, as it's a horrific deal (and I'm a believer in Zenner and always liked Smith more than most).

Team A would certainly need to explain to me as a commissioner as to why he made the deal and how he thinks it makes his team better. If I was convinced that he was sincere (and I wouldn't need to agree with his rationale) I'd let it go. It won't destroy the balance of the league. It was just a bad deal. It happens.

ETA: Roster considerations could come into play as well. If Team A has say Andrew Luck as well I can see moving Newton (although the market for him should be considerably better).
Team A now has Smith, Bortles, RG3 and Tannehill.

Team B now has Newton, Fitzpatrick and Bridgewater

Team A now has Smith, Bortles, RG3 and Tannehill.

Team B now has Newton, Fitzpatrick and Bridgewater
I could see some one being confident enough in Bortles that he'd want to take advantage of Newton's peak* value - but that offer doesn't really do that.

* not necessarily Newton's peak value but it's very possible

Team A gave up

Team B gave up

If voids are part of the rules then I'd be pushing strongly for it. This is Cam Newton AND Crabtree for free. Regardless of Smith not getting credit he deserves from a trade perspective in 1 QB leagues he has NO value. Nobody paying even a 4th round rookie for him, the same effectively for Torrey Smith. Vereen=Zenner for most though Zenner could have more upside.

I can't think of any argument that could convince me this trade was done without collusive behavior. Other than oops the 1.1 should have been in the deal too. Just way too lopsided for it to be a possibility. Even if the dupee knew nothing about fantasy and only knew football they would know enough to not to make that trade. 

If voids are part of the rules then I'd be pushing strongly for it. This is Cam Newton AND Crabtree for free. Regardless of Smith not getting credit he deserves from a trade perspective in 1 QB leagues he has NO value. Nobody paying even a 4th round rookie for him, the same effectively for Torrey Smith. Vereen=Zenner for most though Zenner could have more upside.

I can't think of any argument that could convince me this trade was done without collusive behavior. Other than oops the 1.1 should have been in the deal too. Just way too lopsided for it to be a possibility. Even if the dupee knew nothing about fantasy and only knew football they would know enough to not to make that trade. 
It is giving me weird vibes, although the guy trading Cam won the league last season.

Team A gave:

Rashad Jennings

Team B gave:

Devonte Adams 

seperate deal

Team A gave:

Kenny Bell

2x 2017 4th

Team B gave:

Gates

12 team PPR

A gets: Cooks, Yeldon, Karlos Williams

B gets: 1.01, K.Benjamin, J-Stew
1.1 and Benjamin.  I am higher on Kelvin than many, and somewhat wary of Cooks' ability to produce consistent FP...I like B side a good bit.

Team A gave up

Team B gave up

Team A gets the best haul here...B must be in love with Zenner.  Or high.

Gave: 2.02 and 3.02

Got: AP
peterson all day for that price.

The only guy in that trade I'm confident in is aj green 

For the most part that's why I traded for him. I think  Gordon MIGHT improve and COULD breakout but I started him zero times last season and in general gave up 3 players who are weekly WDIS decisons, and usually not in my lineup for a lineup fixture in Green and for various reasons saw value in other two guys I got back but neither were reasons for the trade.

Users who are viewing this thread