What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (12 Viewers)

Great list. Sincere question: why do your start with Tier 0 vs.Tier 1?
As in 0 qualms.  You don't let need, situation, or anything else affect your decision to draft him.  Absent a massive overpay you don't trade down from the draft spot.  Mixon's a good example.  He went to a crowded (at the time) backfield with a horrible OL.  It would have been real tempting to look at that and decide to take someone else.  I saw McCaffrey, Mike Williams, and OJ Howard all go before him in various drafts.  But having him in T0 meant I stuck with him (got him in 3 leagues).  It remains to be seen if I am right or not, but I can live with being wrong.  I can't live with being right but letting something stupid like that tempt me into abandoning my plan and taking a lesser talent or hoping to "get him with the next pick" only to watch him blow up on someone else's squad.   Last time I did that I took Hyde over OBJ.  Never again.

As in 0 qualms.  You don't let need, situation, or anything else affect your decision to draft him.  Absent a massive overpay you don't trade down from the draft spot.  Mixon's a good example.  He went to a crowded (at the time) backfield with a horrible OL.  It would have been real tempting to look at that and decide to take someone else.  I saw McCaffrey, Mike Williams, and OJ Howard all go before him in various drafts.  But having him in T0 meant I stuck with him (got him in 3 leagues).  It remains to be seen if I am right or not, but I can live with being wrong.  I can't live with being right but letting something stupid like that tempt me into abandoning my plan and taking a lesser talent or hoping to "get him with the next pick" only to watch him blow up on someone else's squad.   Last time I did that I took Hyde over OBJ.  Never again.
Count me as another who took Hyde over OBJ. #harbaugh #OBJsHammy #awful

12 Team PPR

Gave: 2018 2 (7-12), 2018 3 (2-4)

Got: Crabtree

He'll be protection as number 5 WR plus took points out of his starting lineup. I have his 2018 1 which is presently 1.2 and hoping it stays there!

14 Team .. no ppr .. standard scoring

McCoy

for

DAdams and mid 2018 2nd Round Rookie Pick 

McCoy's new owner sitting 1 game back of playoff spot with 2 to go.

Adams new owner sitting in 4th

12 Team PPR

Gave: 2018 2 (7-12), 2018 3 (2-4)

Got: Crabtree

He'll be protection as number 5 WR plus took points out of his starting lineup. I have his 2018 1 which is presently 1.2 and hoping it stays there!
With great deals like this I can't see how the guy is picking 1.2 ?

Non-PPR

Gave: Alex Collins

Got: 2018 2nd (Probably in the 17-22 Range, potential to make playoffs, but not a given)

Sold Collins to the Ravens' fan, I have good RB depth and they're on the cusp of the playoffs. Also, don't think he's the starter next year with Dixon and a possible rookie.

.5/1.0/1.5 PPR league with 2 RBs, 3 WRs and 1 flex in every starting lineup

Traded away Demarco Murray and got Martavis Bryant and a mid 3rd pick

I'm contending and Murray was my #3/#4 RB and I gave him to another contender, but I'm taking the chance that it won't make a difference since I'm just as comfortable with Latavius Murray as my backup RB.  Felt like if I didn't move him for value this year, he'd be worth just about nothing in trade by next year because he hasn't looked especially good at age 29, so now was the time.

12 team ppr. Start 1/2/3/2F/D (no K)

Frontrunner with hole from Zeke's absence gets Ingram, 2018 early 3rd and 4th.

Re-builder gets Collins, Fuller and '18 late 1st.

12 team PPR start 1/2-3/2-3/1-2/D/K

2nd place team gives 2018 1st, 2nd, 3rd

11th place team gives Jarvis Landry

12  Team PPR

Team 1 Gets: 

Hunter Henry

Cooper Kupp

John Ross

Jalen Richard

2018 Rd 1 Pick

Team 2 Gets:

Christian McCaffrey

Robby Anderson

Mohamed Sanu

George Kittle

Orleans Darkwa

2018 Rd 3 Pick

One side a clear winner?

14 team superflex start 1 of each position, 10 total starters no K/D, tiered PPR (1.5TE, 1WR, .5RB) also .25 points per carry

team A is same team and is doing a quick rebuild after he got a incredible offer of DJ for Alex smith and cohen after the first week

team A gave: tevin Coleman 

team B gave: Cooper Kupp, Cohen

team A gave: Hopkins, Marvin Jones and a third

team B gave: Odell and doctson

trade was talked about before yesterday's game but not finalized until the early game already started

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2flex spots .5ppr

Perennial bottom tiered team got:  Dalvin Cook, Kenneth Dixon (he owns Collins), Kittle

gave up:  2018 1st (late), 2018 3rd (early), 2018 4th (mid), 2019 1st (late), 2019 1st (late)

He then did this one

Perennial bottom tiered team got:  Corey Coleman, Mike Williams

Gave up:  2019 first (mid?), 2018 2nd (late), 2019 2nd (mid-late), 2019 2nd, and 2019 2nd (late)

Clearly going for some youth movement but I'll let you be the judge.  

12  Team PPR

Team 1 Gets: 

Hunter Henry

Cooper Kupp

John Ross

Jalen Richard

2018 Rd 1 Pick

Team 2 Gets:

Christian McCaffrey

Robby Anderson

Mohamed Sanu

George Kittle

Orleans Darkwa

2018 Rd 3 Pick

One side a clear winner?
Depends on where that 1st round pick ends up. 

12 Team PPR:

Gave: 2018 1 (7-12), likely 9-12, Monty, Meredith, Hollins, 2018 4&5

Got: Miller, Graham, 2018 3

In 2nd place and likely will be 1st or 2nd with round 1 bye. Miller slots into my RB2 for now ahead of Freeman, Dion Lewis, CJA. Graham now my TE1 ahead of Olsen, Doyle. 

I start 5 WRs most weeks (Hill, Baldwin, DT, Crabtree, Fitz, Nelson)

Can start 2-5 RBs, 2-5 WR, 1-4 TE, 8 in total.

Gave up most of my higher potential young WRs which was my key reservation.

12 Team PPR:

In 2nd place and likely will be 1st or 2nd with round 1 bye. Miller slots into my RB2 for now ahead of Freeman, Dion Lewis, CJA. Graham now my TE1 ahead of Olsen, Doyle. 

I like the deal for you 

12 Team Dynasty

Standard Scoring Non PPR.  

Current Receivers are:  Edelman, Coleman, D Adams, Nelson (AZ), Lockett, Williams (SD), J Gordon

Current QBS:  Winston, Marriota, Goff

Recently made this trade:

Give:  Goff and Gronkowski

Get:  Beckham, Thielen, Ertz

I think I made out great!   Thoughts?

12 Team Dynasty

Current Receivers are:  Edelman, Coleman, D Adams, Nelson (AZ), Lockett, Williams (SD), J Gordon

Although I think Goff might have been your best QB this is a big win for you...OBJ >>> Gronk, Thielen continues to be under-rated >> Goff, and Ertz for free.

12 Team PPR:

I like the trade for you by quite a bit. Is this a Zealots league? NM- you can only start 1-3 RBs in Zealots leagues.

You got a nice upgrade at TE and now have the option of starting 1 less WR (Hill is inconsistent and Nelson hasn't put up his usual numbers without ARod at QB) and 1 more TE (Graham and Olsen).

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Team Dynasty

Considering guy in mine wanted my Watson and Hopkins for just OBJ... you did very well.

Trade deadline not till end of week 12 games - but both of these are current playoff teams.

Team A gives Antonio Brown

Team B gives Keenan Allen, a 2018 1st (pretty much a lock to be the #2 pick, but could slide to #3 or #4 at the worst), and a 2019 1st (likely early as well)

Trade deadline not till end of week 12 games - but both of these are current playoff teams.

Team B gives Keenan Allen, a 2018 1st (pretty much a lock to be the #2 pick, but could slide to #3 or #4 at the worst), and a 2019 1st (likely early as well)
Who doesn't love Brown, but I'll take the Allen side...he's 4 years younger and the 2 early draft picks seal the deal.

I agree with the others. Brown is awesome, but I’ll take Allen and the two picks in this one.

Wow that's beastly.  As a contender I'd give AB up for that but it would kill me to do it.

Allen side

Team A Gives: Philip Rivers, 2018 Pick in the 25-28 Range

Team B Gives: Matt Breida, Aaron Jones, 2018 Pick in the 17-20 Range

Team B is a contender with Alex Smith, Dak and Dalton.

12team non-ppr

Awful sell low for team a.

Team a:  a cooper

Team b: darkwa, e sanders

Team a: d freeman, m ryan

Team c: j grahm sea, l murray

Last edited by a moderator:

And then in an even odder deal the next day.....(so the guy didn't even have A Brown for a single start)....

B gives A Brown

C gives Dalvin Cook, Amari Cooper, 2018 1st, 2nd and 3rd (all late round picks in a 10 team, at best the #8 at worst the #10).

I find it odd, as none of those parts really help B this year (unless Cooper comes back healthy and tears it up)

12team non-ppr

Awful sell low for team a.

Team a:  a cooper

Team b: darkwa, e sanders

Team a: d freeman, m ryan

Team c: j grahm sea, l murray
more like sell stupid. He basically dropped Cooper to the waiver pool with that trade. Darkwa has zero short or long term value and Sanders can't be given away at this point where I've seen people trying to move him.

And then in an even odder deal the next day.....(so the guy didn't even have A Brown for a single start)....

B gives A Brown

C gives Dalvin Cook, Amari Cooper, 2018 1st, 2nd and 3rd (all late round picks in a 10 team, at best the #8 at worst the #10).

I find it odd, as none of those parts really help B this year (unless Cooper comes back healthy and tears it up)
It's possible he had that second deal lined-up already and got Brown so he could get that package back. It seems your league is way over-valuing Brown. Don't get me wrong he's a beast but his age and Big Ben's potential retirement makes him a depreciating asset.

B gives A Brown

I liked Allen and two firsts a little more than Brown, but I like Cook, Cooper and one 1st more than I like Allen for two, so this guy comes out ahead in my book.  Not a bad deal, and likely something he worked both ends of at once.  Shrewd dealing by B here.

Users who are viewing this thread