What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (9 Viewers)

12 Tm PPR - qrrwwwtf - 4pt passing TDs

Gave: Freeman, Brady, 1st (1.07-1.09; 1.12 if wins league)

Got: Hunt, Wentz

Same format; different league; not involved:

A gets: Hunt

B gets: 1st (1.03-1.05), 2nd (2.03-2.05), K. Rudolph

Trade deadline coming up so some activity (finally) in some of my leagues yesterday. Both of these leagues are PPR, start 1-2-3-1-flex.

Team A gives Ingram

Team B gives Fiedorwicz + 2018 1st (another teams, won't make playoffs but could be anywhere from 1-5 as 5 teams are tied for last going into this weekend)

Different League but same two owners in the 1st trade:

Team A gives Ingram + Fitz

Team B gives Derrick Henry + Yeldon + late 3rd rookie pick

Team A gives McCoy + same 3rd as above

Team C gives Maclin + 2018 1st (lock for the 3rd seed in playoffs so will be between 10~12)

Team C gives 2018 3rd round pick

Team D gives Jared Cook

12 team PPR:

I gave A. Cooper and my 1st round 2018 pick (I'll be the 5th or 6th seed in playoffs this season so pick won't be any earlier than #7)

I received B. Cooks, G. Kittle, and non-playoff team's 2nd round 2018 pick (should be in the 2.03 to 2.05 range)

12 team PPR:

I gave A. Cooper and my 1st round 2018 pick (I'll be the 5th or 6th seed in playoffs this season so pick won't be any earlier than #7)

I received B. Cooks, G. Kittle, and non-playoff team's 2nd round 2018 pick (should be in the 2.03 to 2.05 range)
I'd rather have Cooper and the 1st, but I'm not giving up on Cooper yet, and I foresee a big dropoff from the first round of talent to the 2nd in this year's fantasy draft.

Trade deadline coming up so some activity (finally) in some of my leagues yesterday. Both of these leagues are PPR, start 1-2-3-1-flex.

Team A gives Ingram

Team B gives Fiedorwicz + 2018 1st (another teams, won't make playoffs but could be anywhere from 1-5 as 5 teams are tied for last going into this weekend)

Different League but same two owners in the 1st trade:

Team A gives Ingram + Fitz

Team B gives Derrick Henry + Yeldon + late 3rd rookie pick

Team A gives McCoy + same 3rd as above

Team C gives Maclin + 2018 1st (lock for the 3rd seed in playoffs so will be between 10~12)

Team C gives 2018 3rd round pick

Team D gives Jared Cook
I will take the Ingram side by a lot

12 team DFWC trade of epic awfulness that smells of collusion here (20 man rosters no DTS)

Lev Bell

for

Golladay

Perine

Meredith

2018 2nd, 4th, 5th and 6th round picks all shots in the dark when you have to roster guys on max 20 man rosters

I can see collusion in a big contest like DFWC. No way anyone would move Bell for that in a contest this big.

clearly collusion.  There is no way someone would give up Bell for that if they are trying.
I challenged this trade as the site as the ability to over turned trades that are collusion but no over turn on this one also the 2 teams that traded I found out also are 2 teams that share another DFWC team together.  Of course the Bell team made the playoffs so will be one of the teams I compete against for the league championship.

Hey at least Perine looks good now at the time of the trade he was a nothing.

I challenged this trade as the site as the ability to over turned trades that are collusion but no over turn on this one also the 2 teams that traded I found out also are 2 teams that share another DFWC team together.  Of course the Bell team made the playoffs so will be one of the teams I compete against for the league championship.

Hey at least Perine looks good now at the time of the trade he was a nothing.
That sucks that crap like that can go down in a big money contest like that. Clearly collusion.

Technically still in-season in NFL terms, but offseason in FF:

Dealt McCaffery and an early 2nd for Diggs and a mid/late 1st.

Needed the position swap, as I was strong at RB and softer at WR, but curious how folks value these two relative to each other going forward.  (Non-PPR in this particular league.  Would have wanted the picks reversed in PPR at minimum.)

**FF Offseason trade**

Team A traded:  1.01

Team B traded:  1.09, 1.10, Joe Mixon

Start 3RB with 1 more possible flex.  PPR.  

That looked like an overpay for barkley at first but it really might not be. 
it's a high price so I'm not mad about it.  Team B is a top4 team every year and has depth so it's probably good for both guys.  Without much thought put into it, I'd pay that for Barkley if I had that kind of depth.  

it's a high price so I'm not mad about it.  Team B is a top4 team every year and has depth so it's probably good for both guys.  Without much thought put into it, I'd pay that for Barkley if I had that kind of depth.  
I'd probably take that for Barkley too if I'd earned the 1.1. That's the kind of trade that could jump start a franchise.  But I can also understand someone rejecting it if they were deep and needed an elite player.

Zyphros said:
**FF Offseason trade**

Team A traded:  1.01

Team B traded:  1.09, 1.10, Joe Mixon

Start 3RB with 1 more possible flex.  PPR.  
Really depends on how many people you start. If it is a deeper league 25+ roster spots with a taxi squad and start 7+ skill positions I would take the Mixon side, shorter benches and starters I would take the 1.01.

Really depends on how many people you start. If it is a deeper league 25+ roster spots with a taxi squad and start 7+ skill positions I would take the Mixon side, shorter benches and starters I would take the 1.01.
2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1Flex 10 team league.  30 players deep.  So the start 3RB is the kicker along with the choice of flexing another RB or not.  

Here is a pretty awful trade especially when you consider it is a 16 team league where QB's are hard to come PPR league.

Consider also the team trading away his 1st, 2nd, 3rd is 6-0 and 2nd in the league in scoring so very likely the picks will be in the 15, 30, 45 range next year.

I would not trade Keenan Allen alone for that.  Just an awful trade that disrupts the entire balance of the league.

Hill, Jeremy CIN RB
Niklas, Troy ARI TE
Alexander, Maurice FA S
Year 2018 Round 1 
Year 2018 Round 2
Year 2018 Round 3 

For

Newton, Cam CAR QB
Collins, Alex BAL RB
Allen, Keenan LAC WR
Year 2018 Round 5 
Year 2018 Round 6 
Year 2018 Round 7 

Yeah that seems pretty awful. Niklas and Alexander shouldn't even be rostered; Hill is borderline worthless at this point. That's robbery and I'd be pissed if I was another team in that league.
I ended up surviving this awful trade.  Sure enough I played the team that got Newton, Allen and Collins in the Championship game but I was able to outscore him for the championship though it is going to be very tough to beat this team again next year.

Keenan Allen looks like his old self and is a top 5 dynasty WR to get him for picks 15, 31 and 47 alone would be a great deal but add in Newton in a 16 team league plus a solid RB in Collins for free is crazy.  I traded Watkins, a 1st and a 2nd just for AJ Green right after so I gave up way more for just Green who in a dynasty format is worth most likely less than Allen straight up.  Sometimes you just have to be lucky and find the right owner who doesn't know what he is doing.

12 team ppr dynasty

Traded 1.2 and 1.12 for Julio Jones and 1.11

As long as Barkley goes first as I expect, I feel confident this was the right move.  Thoughts?

Zealots Field (dynasty)  PPR  Start 1 QB/1-3RB/2-5WR/1-3TE/PK/3DL/3LB/3DB

Traded James White and 2018 1.12 for 2019 1st.  (White was my RB5.)

The other owner finished with the second worst record and second least amount of points scored this season.

The other owner finished with the second worst record and second least amount of points scored this season.
The 19 1st. That’s often why bad teams stay bad, trade away their 1st a year in advance.

Huge difference for me.  IMO Guice is closer to Barkley than he is to the rest of the field 
Guice is not bulletproof like Barkley but agree here.

Two things I'd add. If this this was last year at this time I'd have Guice rated slightly ahead as my top RB. In a normal year he's a great 1.1.

I got pick 2 in two different leagues. When I watched LSU yesterday I did not think in terms of IF I'll be picking him at 2, I watched assuming he's mine.

Guice is not bulletproof like Barkley but agree here.

Two things I'd add. If this this was last year at this time I'd have Guice rated slightly ahead as my top RB. In a normal year he's a great 1.1.

I got pick 2 in two different leagues. When I watched LSU yesterday I did not think in terms of IF I'll be picking him at 2, I watched assuming he's mine.
I am going to wait for the 1.02 owners in my leagues to get bitter for missing Barkley then sweep in and snag 1.02 from them in their disappointment.  I'm friendly like that. 

I've maintained all along he's got the same upside as Barkley.  Barkley might be a little safer, but he's not worth the premium people are putting him at and I'll be happy to take the big discount that Guice is going for.

Spike said:

Did you feel dirty? I can never understand bad teams, really bad teams trading away a future first for the last pick in round 1. That is why they are bad and usually stay bad.

I am going to wait for the 1.02 owners in my leagues to get bitter for missing Barkley then sweep in and snag 1.02 from them in their disappointment.  I'm friendly like that. 

I've maintained all along he's got the same upside as Barkley.  Barkley might be a little safer, but he's not worth the premium people are putting him at and I'll be happy to take the big discount that Guice is going for.
I think this may be where I am at as well. But I doubt I will wait until 1.01 has been selected. I'm more likely to start making offers as soon as I can. Others will want the pick too.

I guess I just see this as a similar rookie draft to two years ago.  Zeke (barkley) and then a tier of colemam/doctson/treadwell fulfilling the next picka.  Just not overly excited there.  Ill take the wr 1 for the next 3-5 years and the guy widely seen as a top 20 dynasty asset still.  

I guess I just see this as a similar rookie draft to two years ago.  Zeke (barkley) and then a tier of colemam/doctson/treadwell fulfilling the next picka.  Just not overly excited there.  Ill take the wr 1 for the next 3-5 years and the guy widely seen as a top 20 dynasty asset still.  
Receivers may end up like that but the RBs are way way way better this year.

In Zeke's class there were no other 1st round RBs, just one 2nd round RB, and even only two 3rd round RBs.  Beyond Zeke it was one of the weakest RB classes in modern history as far as prospects go.

This year Guice will likely go in the mid-1st and there are a whole slew of other guys that will be 2nd rounders or even sneak into the late 1st.

Spooky I am curious if you watch college ball? I ask because I find it difficult to not be excited about Penny, Love and Michel after their performanecs in the bowl games. 

Quite a bit actually.  Live in madiaon wi so huge badger fan.  And nothing against this years crop of rbs.  There are some solid ones that will go to quality situations.  I happen to feel last years rb class was just superior to this years by a large margin, save barkley.  And not impressed a whole lot at wr.  If I can bail on any non 1.1 pick for  an elite wr1 or rb1, im doing it this year.  To each their own though.  Many ways to skin a cat.

Users who are viewing this thread