Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TheMaddog said:

12team non-ppr

Awful sell low for team a.

Team a:  a cooper

Team b: darkwa, e sanders

Team a: d freeman, m ryan

Team c: j grahm sea, l murray

That's a bad sell low on Freeman and Ryan too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2017 at 8:26 AM, matttyl said:

Trade deadline not till end of week 12 games - but both of these are current playoff teams.

Team A gives Antonio Brown

Team B gives Keenan Allen, a 2018 1st (pretty much a lock to be the #2 pick, but could slide to #3 or #4 at the worst), and a 2019 1st (likely early as well)

And then in an even odder deal the next day.....(so the guy didn't even have A Brown for a single start)....

B gives A Brown

C gives Dalvin Cook, Amari Cooper, 2018 1st, 2nd and 3rd (all late round picks in a 10 team, at best the #8 at worst the #10).

I find it odd, as none of those parts really help B this year (unless Cooper comes back healthy and tears it up)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TheMaddog said:

12team non-ppr

Awful sell low for team a.

Team a:  a cooper

Team b: darkwa, e sanders

Team a: d freeman, m ryan

Team c: j grahm sea, l murray

more like sell stupid. He basically dropped Cooper to the waiver pool with that trade. Darkwa has zero short or long term value and Sanders can't be given away at this point where I've seen people trying to move him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, matttyl said:

And then in an even odder deal the next day.....(so the guy didn't even have A Brown for a single start)....

B gives A Brown

C gives Dalvin Cook, Amari Cooper, 2018 1st, 2nd and 3rd (all late round picks in a 10 team, at best the #8 at worst the #10).

I find it odd, as none of those parts really help B this year (unless Cooper comes back healthy and tears it up)

It's possible he had that second deal lined-up already and got Brown so he could get that package back. It seems your league is way over-valuing Brown. Don't get me wrong he's a beast but his age and Big Ben's potential retirement makes him a depreciating asset.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, matttyl said:

 

On 11/28/2017 at 8:26 AM, matttyl said:

Trade deadline not till end of week 12 games - but both of these are current playoff teams.

Team A gives Antonio Brown

Team B gives Keenan Allen, a 2018 1st (pretty much a lock to be the #2 pick, but could slide to #3 or #4 at the worst), and a 2019 1st (likely early as well)

And then in an even odder deal the next day.....(so the guy didn't even have A Brown for a single start)....

B gives A Brown

C gives Dalvin Cook, Amari Cooper, 2018 1st, 2nd and 3rd (all late round picks in a 10 team, at best the #8 at worst the #10).

I find it odd, as none of those parts really help B this year (unless Cooper comes back healthy and tears it up)

 

I liked Allen and two firsts a little more than Brown, but I like Cook, Cooper and one 1st more than I like Allen for two, so this guy comes out ahead in my book.  Not a bad deal, and likely something he worked both ends of at once.  Shrewd dealing by B here.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Tm PPR - qrrwwwtf - 4pt passing TDs

Gave: Freeman, Brady, 1st (1.07-1.09; 1.12 if wins league)

Got: Hunt, Wentz

 

Same format; different league; not involved:

A gets: Hunt

B gets: 1st (1.03-1.05), 2nd (2.03-2.05), K. Rudolph

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trade deadline coming up so some activity (finally) in some of my leagues yesterday. Both of these leagues are PPR, start 1-2-3-1-flex.

Team A gives Ingram

Team B gives Fiedorwicz + 2018 1st (another teams, won't make playoffs but could be anywhere from 1-5 as 5 teams are tied for last going into this weekend)

 

Different League but same two owners in the 1st trade:

Team A gives Ingram + Fitz

Team B gives Derrick Henry + Yeldon + late 3rd rookie pick

 

Team A gives McCoy + same 3rd as above

Team C gives Maclin + 2018 1st (lock for the 3rd seed in playoffs so will be between 10~12)

 

Team C gives 2018 3rd round pick

Team D gives Jared Cook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team PPR:

I gave A. Cooper and my 1st round 2018 pick (I'll be the 5th or 6th seed in playoffs this season so pick won't be any earlier than #7)

I received B. Cooks, G. Kittle, and non-playoff team's 2nd round 2018 pick (should be in the 2.03 to 2.05 range)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roarlions said:

12 team PPR:

I gave A. Cooper and my 1st round 2018 pick (I'll be the 5th or 6th seed in playoffs this season so pick won't be any earlier than #7)

I received B. Cooks, G. Kittle, and non-playoff team's 2nd round 2018 pick (should be in the 2.03 to 2.05 range)

I'd rather have Cooper and the 1st, but I'm not giving up on Cooper yet, and I foresee a big dropoff from the first round of talent to the 2nd in this year's fantasy draft.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2017 at 11:17 AM, Buckna said:

Trade deadline coming up so some activity (finally) in some of my leagues yesterday. Both of these leagues are PPR, start 1-2-3-1-flex.

Team A gives Ingram

Team B gives Fiedorwicz + 2018 1st (another teams, won't make playoffs but could be anywhere from 1-5 as 5 teams are tied for last going into this weekend)

 

Different League but same two owners in the 1st trade:

Team A gives Ingram + Fitz

Team B gives Derrick Henry + Yeldon + late 3rd rookie pick

 

Team A gives McCoy + same 3rd as above

Team C gives Maclin + 2018 1st (lock for the 3rd seed in playoffs so will be between 10~12)

 

Team C gives 2018 3rd round pick

Team D gives Jared Cook

I will take the Ingram side by a lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2017 at 11:04 AM, Arodin said:

.  Shrewd dealing by B here.

No.  It might have been shrewd if he didnt give up the farm for Brown in the first deal. Not sure he came out ahead after both deals.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2017 at 11:09 AM, Concept Coop said:

12 Tm PPR - qrrwwwtf - 4pt passing TDs

Gave: Freeman, Brady, 1st (1.07-1.09; 1.12 if wins league)

Got: Hunt, wentz

Seems like Wentz for free.  Maybe even worse than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

Seems like Wentz for free.  Maybe even worse than that.

Are you saying that Freeman, Brady, and a late 2018 1st isn’t enough for Hunt? Seems like a big overpay for Hunt to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2017 at 6:35 PM, Dez said:

12 team DFWC trade of epic awfulness that smells of collusion here (20 man rosters no DTS)

Lev Bell

for

Golladay

Perine

Meredith

2018 2nd, 4th, 5th and 6th round picks all shots in the dark when you have to roster guys on max 20 man rosters

 

On 10/27/2017 at 9:04 PM, One More Rep said:

I can see collusion in a big contest like DFWC. No way anyone would move Bell for that in a contest this big.

 

On 10/27/2017 at 10:12 PM, ILUVBEER99 said:

clearly collusion.  There is no way someone would give up Bell for that if they are trying.

I challenged this trade as the site as the ability to over turned trades that are collusion but no over turn on this one also the 2 teams that traded I found out also are 2 teams that share another DFWC team together.  Of course the Bell team made the playoffs so will be one of the teams I compete against for the league championship.

Hey at least Perine looks good now at the time of the trade he was a nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Dez said:

 

 

I challenged this trade as the site as the ability to over turned trades that are collusion but no over turn on this one also the 2 teams that traded I found out also are 2 teams that share another DFWC team together.  Of course the Bell team made the playoffs so will be one of the teams I compete against for the league championship.

Hey at least Perine looks good now at the time of the trade he was a nothing.

That sucks that crap like that can go down in a big money contest like that. Clearly collusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Technically still in-season in NFL terms, but offseason in FF:

Dealt McCaffery and an early 2nd for Diggs and a mid/late 1st.

Needed the position swap, as I was strong at RB and softer at WR, but curious how folks value these two relative to each other going forward.  (Non-PPR in this particular league.  Would have wanted the picks reversed in PPR at minimum.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

**FF Offseason trade**

Team A traded:  1.01

Team B traded:  1.09, 1.10, Joe Mixon

Start 3RB with 1 more possible flex.  PPR.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

**FF Offseason trade**

Team A traded:  1.01

Team B traded:  1.09, 1.10, Joe Mixon

Start 3RB with 1 more possible flex.  PPR.  

That looked like an overpay for barkley at first but it really might not be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bostonfred said:

That looked like an overpay for barkley at first but it really might not be. 

it's a high price so I'm not mad about it.  Team B is a top4 team every year and has depth so it's probably good for both guys.  Without much thought put into it, I'd pay that for Barkley if I had that kind of depth.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

**FF Offseason trade**

Team A traded:  1.01

Team B traded:  1.09, 1.10, Joe Mixon

Start 3RB with 1 more possible flex.  PPR.  

I'd rather have the Mixon side myself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

it's a high price so I'm not mad about it.  Team B is a top4 team every year and has depth so it's probably good for both guys.  Without much thought put into it, I'd pay that for Barkley if I had that kind of depth.  

I'd probably take that for Barkley too if I'd earned the 1.1. That's the kind of trade that could jump start a franchise.  But I can also understand someone rejecting it if they were deep and needed an elite player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jadensdad said:

Another Mixon deal ppr qrwwwfkd 

team a- Mixon, perine and 2.09

team b - Funchess and 1.8

 

I love Mixon, but with how deep this draft is and starting all those receivers I would take the Funchess side

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Zyphros said:

**FF Offseason trade**

Team A traded:  1.01

Team B traded:  1.09, 1.10, Joe Mixon

Start 3RB with 1 more possible flex.  PPR.  

Really depends on how many people you start. If it is a deeper league 25+ roster spots with a taxi squad and start 7+ skill positions I would take the Mixon side, shorter benches and starters I would take the 1.01.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, msudaisy26 said:

Really depends on how many people you start. If it is a deeper league 25+ roster spots with a taxi squad and start 7+ skill positions I would take the Mixon side, shorter benches and starters I would take the 1.01.

2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1Flex 10 team league.  30 players deep.  So the start 3RB is the kicker along with the choice of flexing another RB or not.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2017 at 5:44 PM, Dez said:

Here is a pretty awful trade especially when you consider it is a 16 team league where QB's are hard to come PPR league.

Consider also the team trading away his 1st, 2nd, 3rd is 6-0 and 2nd in the league in scoring so very likely the picks will be in the 15, 30, 45 range next year.

I would not trade Keenan Allen alone for that.  Just an awful trade that disrupts the entire balance of the league.

 


Hill, Jeremy CIN RB
Niklas, Troy ARI TE
Alexander, Maurice FA S
Year 2018 Round 1 
Year 2018 Round 2
Year 2018 Round 3 

For


Newton, Cam CAR QB
Collins, Alex BAL RB
Allen, Keenan LAC WR
Year 2018 Round 5 
Year 2018 Round 6 
Year 2018 Round 7 

 

On 10/17/2017 at 6:27 PM, RushHour said:

Yeah that seems pretty awful. Niklas and Alexander shouldn't even be rostered; Hill is borderline worthless at this point. That's robbery and I'd be pissed if I was another team in that league.

I ended up surviving this awful trade.  Sure enough I played the team that got Newton, Allen and Collins in the Championship game but I was able to outscore him for the championship though it is going to be very tough to beat this team again next year.

Keenan Allen looks like his old self and is a top 5 dynasty WR to get him for picks 15, 31 and 47 alone would be a great deal but add in Newton in a 16 team league plus a solid RB in Collins for free is crazy.  I traded Watkins, a 1st and a 2nd just for AJ Green right after so I gave up way more for just Green who in a dynasty format is worth most likely less than Allen straight up.  Sometimes you just have to be lucky and find the right owner who doesn't know what he is doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team ppr dynasty

Traded 1.2 and 1.12 for Julio Jones and 1.11

 

As long as Barkley goes first as I expect, I feel confident this was the right move.  Thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spookytooth said:

12 team ppr dynasty

Traded 1.2 and 1.12 for Julio Jones and 1.11

 

As long as Barkley goes first as I expect, I feel confident this was the right move.  Thoughts?

A fair price for both sides. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2017 at 2:49 PM, jadensdad said:

Another Mixon deal ppr qrwwwfkd 

team a- Mixon, perine and 2.09

team b - Funchess and 1.8

 

Mixon for me

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Spookytooth said:

12 team ppr dynasty

Traded 1.2 and 1.12 for Julio Jones and 1.11

 

As long as Barkley goes first as I expect, I feel confident this was the right move.  Thoughts?

If my team wasn't close I take the pick. If I was a top team I would go Julio

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2017 at 9:40 AM, Zyphros said:

**FF Offseason trade**

Team A traded:  1.01

Team B traded:  1.09, 1.10, Joe Mixon

Start 3RB with 1 more possible flex.  PPR.  

I would take Barkley

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zealots Field (dynasty)  PPR  Start 1 QB/1-3RB/2-5WR/1-3TE/PK/3DL/3LB/3DB

Traded James White and 2018 1.12 for 2019 1st.  (White was my RB5.)

The other owner finished with the second worst record and second least amount of points scored this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Spike said:

Zealots Field (dynasty)  PPR  Start 1 QB/1-3RB/2-5WR/1-3TE/PK/3DL/3LB/3DB

Traded James White and 2018 1.12 for 2019 1st.  (White was my RB5.)

The other owner finished with the second worst record and second least amount of points scored this season.

The 19 1st. That’s often why bad teams stay bad, trade away their 1st a year in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, fruity pebbles said:

Around there I’d say. Not much difference right now between 1.02 and 1.05 or so.

I absolutely don't feel that way myself.

I own Julio on 3 dynasty teams, I'd move him for 1.2 in a heartbeat.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, fruity pebbles said:

Around there I’d say. Not much difference right now between 1.02 and 1.05 or so.

Huge difference for me.  IMO Guice is closer to Barkley than he is to the rest of the field 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bostonfred said:

Julio is still worth 1.2?

Not for me, I'd take 1.02 easy. I thought he was a yuge sell high at the start of this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Raback said:

Huge difference for me.  IMO Guice is closer to Barkley than he is to the rest of the field 

Guice is not bulletproof like Barkley but agree here.

Two things I'd add. If this this was last year at this time I'd have Guice rated slightly ahead as my top RB. In a normal year he's a great 1.1.

I got pick 2 in two different leagues. When I watched LSU yesterday I did not think in terms of IF I'll be picking him at 2, I watched assuming he's mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, menobrown said:

Guice is not bulletproof like Barkley but agree here.

Two things I'd add. If this this was last year at this time I'd have Guice rated slightly ahead as my top RB. In a normal year he's a great 1.1.

I got pick 2 in two different leagues. When I watched LSU yesterday I did not think in terms of IF I'll be picking him at 2, I watched assuming he's mine.

I am going to wait for the 1.02 owners in my leagues to get bitter for missing Barkley then sweep in and snag 1.02 from them in their disappointment.  I'm friendly like that. 

I've maintained all along he's got the same upside as Barkley.  Barkley might be a little safer, but he's not worth the premium people are putting him at and I'll be happy to take the big discount that Guice is going for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Zealots Field (dynasty)  PPR  Start 1 QB/1-3RB/2-5WR/1-3TE/PK/3DL/3LB/3DB

Traded James White and 2018 1.12 for 2019 1st.  (White was my RB5.)

The other owner finished with the second worst record and second least amount of points scored this season.

Did you feel dirty? I can never understand bad teams, really bad teams trading away a future first for the last pick in round 1. That is why they are bad and usually stay bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

I am going to wait for the 1.02 owners in my leagues to get bitter for missing Barkley then sweep in and snag 1.02 from them in their disappointment.  I'm friendly like that. 

I've maintained all along he's got the same upside as Barkley.  Barkley might be a little safer, but he's not worth the premium people are putting him at and I'll be happy to take the big discount that Guice is going for.

I think this may be where I am at as well. But I doubt I will wait until 1.01 has been selected. I'm more likely to start making offers as soon as I can. Others will want the pick too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.