Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Bfrahm3 said:

100% agree with this

just think giving up 3 skill players that are most likely going to score more points for at least the next 2 years as long as everyone is healthy then the 3 he got back is a big price for a QB that hasn't really shown (hasn't really gotten the chance yet) whether he is the real deal.

If it's a league where almost all QBs are rostered though and the guy has a Brady or Brees as starter right now and wants to take a shot at having a guy in a year or two to replace them then I don't blame them since I do like Evans and Mixon.

Since this trade produced so much good analysis and chatter...

It is a start-one qb league but they tend to be horded because roster sizes are large.  The only meaningful qb currently on the wire is McCown, so you can't snag starters for streaming with regularity.  The team getting Mahomes has been rolling with Brees and Eli and got younger.  The team dealing Mahomes had Rodgers and Smith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

FFPC

Freeman and Garcon

for

1.3 and Robby Andersen

Boring to say but seems even to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

FFPC

Freeman and Garcon

for

1.3 and Robby Andersen

Pick side and not close for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Concept Coop said:

12 Tm PPR - QRRWWWTF

Gave: Michael Thomas

Got: 1.02, 1.04

That's better.  I'll take the picks like everyone else. 

To me there is a tier drop after #4 or #5 right now so getting 2 of those is very nice.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overpay for Barkley but what the hell...

I gave Kareem Hunt, Brandin Cooks for the 1 and two scrubs (d Henderson and Chad Hansen)

Free league so might as well just have some fun with it. I won the league this year and now will probably start:

Q Russell Wilson ( Brees / Jimmy G)

R Barkley 

R Ingram 

W t Hill

W Funches

T gronk

F d Thomas

F Hyde

The bench includes KB, M Bryant, woodhead, Cole, wright, Rudolph, Robbie Anderson, moncrief, Ebron.

So really for the starting lineup it's Hunt and Cooks for Barkley and DT/Funches and lose some depth. 

Overpay for sure but I feel like I can afford it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

Overpay for Barkley but what the hell...

I gave Kareem Hunt, Brandin Cooks for the 1 and two scrubs (d Henderson and Chad Hansen)

Free league so might as well just have some fun with it. I won the league this year and now will probably start:

Q Russell Wilson ( Brees / Jimmy G)

R Barkley 

R Ingram 

W t Hill

W Funches

T gronk

F d Thomas

F Hyde

The bench includes KB, M Bryant, woodhead, Cole, wright, Rudolph, Robbie Anderson, moncrief, Ebron.

So really for the starting lineup it's Hunt and Cooks for Barkley and DT/Funches and lose some depth. 

Overpay for sure but I feel like I can afford it.

If this was a pay league would you have done it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

If this was a pay league would you have done it?

I'm not sure. In pay leagues I'm more inclined to go after the back to back championship at the risk of the future and play somewhat more conservatively. I'd have to think about it more, and might  have waited until we knew if Barkley will play in Cleveland. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, fruity pebbles said:

Diggs and the 1.05 for Kamara

Extremely cheap for a top 5 guy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Arodin said:

Just went down in my primary dynasty league (12-team; 1/2/4/1/F):

Team A gets:  E. Manning, D. Hopkins, K. Allen, G. Tate

Team B gets:  P. Mahomes, M. Evans, D. Parker, J. Mixon

:shock:

Team B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Concept Coop said:

12 Tm PPR - QRRWWWTF

Gave: Michael Thomas

Got: 1.02, 1.04

Fair deal, edge to picks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

FFPC

Freeman and Garcon

for

1.3 and Robby Andersen

Owning Freeman in 5/6 leagues, I'd still make this trade for the 1.3 across the board. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Arodin said:

Just went down in my primary dynasty league (12-team; 1/2/4/1/F):

Team A gets:  E. Manning, D. Hopkins, K. Allen, G. Tate

Team B gets:  P. Mahomes, M. Evans, D. Parker, J. Mixon

:shock:

With multi player deals like this I like to assign points to each player to assess.

E. Manning,  2 - starting QB for now but really unlikely to help a ff team, ever again in most formats

D. Hopkins, 9 - elite young wr. 

K. Allen, 8 - low end wr1

G. Tate, 6 - 30yo wr2, could help a team win a championship but not a core player

 

P. Mahomes, 5. Oodles of potential, could be a starting QB in FF for years to come. But hasn't shown much yet on the field.

M. Evans, 9. Equal to Hopkins. 

D. Parker, 6. I value him more than Tate but that's not a strong opinion and is probably in the minority.

J. Mixon, 8. Another guy with great potential. Depending on scoring and lineup between him and Keenan, roughly equal.

So that's 25 points for team A. 28 for team B. Age is already factored into the score but I also like the grouping, these guys are likely heading into their prime together. Hopkins and Allen should continue to make a nice 1-2, but Tate is probably on the downward slope. 

20 minutes ago, JPeso said:

 

Close enough I guess, and the real difference is the QBs so if team A is already strong there this trade probably makes sense for both sides.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, menobrown said:

This time last year you'd likely not been able to package  Allen and Hopkins toghether for Evans so I can't make that kind of assumption.

I think Team B just acquired 4 buy low players and sold two players at peak value and got rid of Tate just in time.

Yeah last year you couldn't, at this point you know that Hopkins will score more or very close to Evans. Keenan as long as healthy as our uo great numbers (top 10 WR numbers), and Tate catches a bunch of passes, yeah he's disappeared at times but a lot of guys here get caught up in age to much. Parker has been terrible, barely a starter in most leagues as a bye week fill-in yet somehow he has more value then a guy that has finished top 20 the last couple of years (didn't actually fact check this but I'm guessing it's true) and #13 this year in my pretty straight forward PPR league. 

Again could go either way here because Yes last year I would have had Evans as the best player in this deal but Tampa is pretty terrible and didn't fire their terrible coach so it wouldn't be surprising at all if he has another pretty bad year compared to what we know he can do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Arodin said:

Just went down in my primary dynasty league (12-team; 1/2/4/1/F):

Team A gets:  E. Manning, D. Hopkins, K. Allen, G. Tate

Team B gets:  P. Mahomes, M. Evans, D. Parker, J. Mixon

:shock:

I’d go B here.  Part of that is I am a card carrying member of the Mahomes and Mixon fanclubs.  I also think Tate is nothing more than a low end WR3/flex going forward with the emergence of Jones and Golladay.  He’s a massive sell for me right now while he still has some name value left.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Raback said:

I’d go B here.  Part of that is I am a card carrying member of the Mahomes and Mixon fanclubs.  I also think Tate is nothing more than a low end WR3/flex going forward with the emergence of Jones and Golladay.  He’s a massive sell for me right now while he still has some name value left.  

Tate was kind of frustrating to own down the stretch (4 stinkers), but I doubt he drops to a WR3 next year after finishing WR12 overall unless he or Stafford gets hurt. I agree he could be a sell but I doubt you'll get a high enough pick to make it worth it, making it more of a gamble to move him. In the trade in question, I don't think you're getting much value at all out of Tate as the trade looks almost the same if you leave Tate out. Maybe you're getting Mahomes for Tate - decent move but bad value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10-team PPR with IDP

Gave: Tarik Cohen 

Got: Robby Anderson + Pick 5.08

5th rounders aren't entirely useless with deep rosters and 11 defensive starters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TheBottomLine said:

10-team PPR with IDP

Gave: Tarik Cohen 

Got: Robby Anderson + Pick 5.08

5th rounders aren't entirely useless with deep rosters and 11 defensive starters.

I’d take Anderson pretty easily over Cohen

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 6:36 PM, Aunt Jemima said:

FFPC

Freeman and Garcon

for

1.3 and Robby Andersen

Bunch of people are saying 1.3, and I agree, but I feel like Anderson should get more. I think I'd take the 1.3 straight up over Freeman but it's close. I may be wrong about Freeman but I wonder if I should be trying to buy low on Anderson. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheBottomLine said:

10-team PPR with IDP

Gave: Tarik Cohen 

Got: Robby Anderson + Pick 5.08

5th rounders aren't entirely useless with deep rosters and 11 defensive starters.

Cohen all day here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFPC, few days ago dealt Jeffery/2.4 for Cooks. Was not looking to deal Cooks, but opportunity arose - yesterday, same league, dealt Cooks/2019 2nd for Julio. He sent Cooks/1.12 for his Julio which was a pass. Conundrum deal in a way as this team is coming off the title and probably does not need Julio (and Cooks is/was a target in the few places we did not own) but I'm still betting on Julio having years more of productivity as a HOF-level talent. Got older clearly, but have enough youth at the position where another anchor was more important at the cost of a late 2nd in 2019. The deal moves Hill to the bench where he should never be. 

Post-Trade

  • Cam
  • Kamara, Freeman, Hyde
  • Evans, MThomas, Julio, Hill, Gordon, Shepard, Bryant
  • Gronk, Kelce, ASJ (1.5 PPR)
  • 1.4, 1.12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Easy to see why this team is the title holder, and will continue to be a very serious contender for the future seasons. Congrats and "keep the faith", Jay - Ace in LV. :thumbup::D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JPeso said:

FFPC, few days ago dealt Jeffery/2.4 for Cooks. Was not looking to deal Cooks, but opportunity arose - yesterday, same league, dealt Cooks/2019 2nd for Julio. He sent Cooks/1.12 for his Julio which was a pass. Conundrum deal in a way as this team is coming off the title and probably does not need Julio (and Cooks is/was a target in the few places we did not own) but I'm still betting on Julio having years more of productivity as a HOF-level talent. Got older clearly, but have enough youth at the position where another anchor was more important at the cost of a late 2nd in 2019. The deal moves Hill to the bench where he should never be. 

Post-Trade

  • Cam
  • Kamara, Freeman, Hyde
  • Evans, MThomas, Julio, Hill, Gordon, Shepard, Bryant
  • Gronk, Kelce, ASJ (1.5 PPR)
  • 1.4, 1.12

shocked you turned down cooks and 12.  Your league is weak sauce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

FFPC

Derrick Henry

for

Pick #4

I'm a pretty big Henry honk,  but Ppr I might take 1.4. Non ppr i still take Henry. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

FFPC

Derrick Henry

for

Pick #4

Actually have the 1.4 in a league and did ask the Henry owner abt a trade since I'm rebuilding but no way I do it straight up. Murray is most likely back next year yet because the coaching staff loves him and the 1.4 probably gets you a guy that should have a bigger role then Henry will with Murray still there. I can see guys going either way on this but I lean slightly to the 1.4 side

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bfrahm3 said:

Actually have the 1.4 in a league and did ask the Henry owner abt a trade since I'm rebuilding but no way I do it straight up. Murray is most likely back next year yet because the coaching staff loves him and the 1.4 probably gets you a guy that should have a bigger role then Henry will with Murray still there. I can see guys going either way on this but I lean slightly to the 1.4 side

All the reports I have read is that Murray will be cut. I think the deal is pretty even, I would take Henry right now, but that could change after the draft and free agency. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, msudaisy26 said:

All the reports I have read is that Murray will be cut. I think the deal is pretty even, I would take Henry right now, but that could change after the draft and free agency. 

I've seen 1 guy with a report about Murray getting cut and I didn't really read into it to much. Yeah I guess they could but I don't think that means he isn't coming back, they could let him test the open market and then when no ones really goes for him then they resign him for cheaper. Either way, the team doesn't seem that good with Mularky so Henry may not do that well anyway if Murray is gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ghostguy123 said:

FFPC

Derrick Henry

for

Pick #4

I own both Henry and the 1.04. I’m a pretty big Henry fan but I’m stoked about the 1.04 and would lean that way in the trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they cut Murray, that just means there is a hole in the roster that will potentially be filled by a decent rookie. There will be some competition either way. Young or old.

{corrected, thanks}

Edited by Riffraff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Riffraff said:

If they cut Henry, that just means there is a whole in the roster that will potentially be filled by a decent rookie. There will be some competition either way. Young or old.

Cutting Murray, not Henry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Riffraff said:

If they cut Murray, that just means there is a hole in the roster that will potentially be filled by a decent rookie. There will be some competition either way. Young or old.

{corrected, thanks}

Correct and that's the big mistake people are making assuming Demarco goes means Henry is going to be the feature pick.

Pick 4 easily in this deal and more to the point the timing was right. Wait till after the draft, or even after FA, and you won't be getting pick 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

FFPC

Traded Doctson, 2.9, and 2019 3rd for McCoy and Witten

McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2018 at 9:56 PM, TheBottomLine said:

10-team PPR with IDP

Gave: Tarik Cohen 

Got: Robby Anderson + Pick 5.08

5th rounders aren't entirely useless with deep rosters and 11 defensive starters.

Seems pretty close to me. I have both in different leagues and depending on need I'd probably swap either for either straight up. I like them both as relatively cheap guys with upside.

On 1/14/2018 at 5:18 AM, JPeso said:

FFPC, few days ago dealt Jeffery/2.4 for Cooks. Was not looking to deal Cooks, but opportunity arose - yesterday, same league, dealt Cooks/2019 2nd for Julio. He sent Cooks/1.12 for his Julio which was a pass. Conundrum deal in a way as this team is coming off the title and probably does not need Julio (and Cooks is/was a target in the few places we did not own) but I'm still betting on Julio having years more of productivity as a HOF-level talent. Got older clearly, but have enough youth at the position where another anchor was more important at the cost of a late 2nd in 2019. The deal moves Hill to the bench where he should never be. 

Post-Trade

  • Cam
  • Kamara, Freeman, Hyde
  • Evans, MThomas, Julio, Hill, Gordon, Shepard, Bryant
  • Gronk, Kelce, ASJ (1.5 PPR)
  • 1.4, 1.12

I'd probably take Cooks and the pick but given your team the deal makes sense. I like the first deal.

15 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

FFPC

Derrick Henry

for

Pick #4

Again could go either way depending on need and lineup. If the backs are going to be the top picks and backs are King in your league, I like Henry more than the receivers. 

13 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

FFPC

Traded Doctson, 2.9, and 2019 3rd for McCoy and Witten

Going for a title, take McCoy. But it's certainly fair.

12 hours ago, Riffraff said:

If they cut Murray, that just means there is a hole in the roster that will potentially be filled by a decent rookie. There will be some competition either way. Young or old.

{corrected, thanks}

Sure, just like most teams. I'd bet the Titans draft a back in the top 4 rounds.  Personally I want to see Akrum Wadley as he'd compliment Henry pretty well. I wouldn't expect them to take one of the top 5 guys.

But Henry showed that he deserves the role and if they do draft a rookie, the Titans don't exactly have a history of giving rookies lots of time over veteran backs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up Johnson, David ARI RB; Miller, Lamar HOU RB; Crabtree, Michael OAK WR

Team B gave up Forte, Matt NYJ RB; Gurley, Todd LAR RB; Higgins, Rashard CLE WR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up Johnson, David ARI RB; Miller, Lamar HOU RB; Crabtree, Michael OAK WR

Team B gave up Forte, Matt NYJ RB; Gurley, Todd LAR RB; Higgins, Rashard CLE WR

Gurley

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up Johnson, David ARI RB; Miller, Lamar HOU RB; Crabtree, Michael OAK WR

Team B gave up Forte, Matt NYJ RB; Gurley, Todd LAR RB; Higgins, Rashard CLE WR

Miller and Crabtree for free

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up Johnson, David ARI RB; Miller, Lamar HOU RB; Crabtree, Michael OAK WR

Team B gave up Forte, Matt NYJ RB; Gurley, Todd LAR RB; Higgins, Rashard CLE WR

 

13 minutes ago, fruity pebbles said:

Gurley

 

1 minute ago, Sitch said:

Miller and Crabtree for free

I'd love it if the Gurley owner in my league thought DJ was equal to him. 

It's fair. If I needed a wr2 I'd take DJ and crabs. Not big on Miller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.