What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (24 Viewers)

FreeBaGeL said:
You never know, and this is one of the biggest fallacies in fantasy football, that if someone gets paid decent money they're going to get fed the football.   The most lucrative FA signings at RB the last three years have been DeMarco Murray, CJ Spiller, Ryan Mathews, Darren McFadden (Raiders), Mark Ingram, Frank Gore, Donald Brown, Reggie Bush, and Shonn Greene.  Not a ton of guys in there getting 288 carries.  In fact, none of them.
Good post. Racking my brain to try to think of a free agent rb going somewhere and having success. Ivory to an extent. Thomas jones a while back. Forsett kind of. Gore. Reggie bush. I'm not coming up with many names. But fa rb busts? Mjd, Ben Tate, mendenhall, Murray, nyg rbs, gerhart, Donald brown, Moreno, spiller, the names are popping off here pretty easily. I guess fa rb with name recognition makes for lofty expectations. 

smoke monster said:
I have a gut feeling Martin could end up a Jet. But in a PPR league especially (and probably standard) I'd sit on the 3rd pick. Way more to lose buying Martin at this point.
Jets have no cap room. The possibility that they sign Martin is very slim.

Anyone's thoughts on this?
I still think Forte will be productive wherever he goes.

But I also like the thought of taking a chance (especially if it's a PPR league) on someone like Caroo/Shepard/Fuller or even one of the QBs.

I could see either side winning that one. Possibly both. 

12 Team PPR.

Team A gets: Derek Carr, Brandon Bolden, Marques Colston, 2016 rookie pick 2.12, 2017 1st

Team B gets: Andrew Luck, Chris Ivory, Willie Snead, 2017 3rd

12 team dymasty ppr 

Traded Michael Floyd and 1.11 for Melvin Gordon.  

Our league is in Wisconsin so slight premium was needed to pay here. Have 1.1 (Zeke) , 1.4 and 1.8.  Probably going wr at 1.4 and 1.8 to add to wr corps of dez, obj, evans, landry, k white, dgb.

are some owners worried about his shoulder and selling "low"?
I don't think it is his shoulder. Some pundits were saying he appeared to have lost his confidence (although it obviously may have been because of his shoulder).

Of the two trades listed, both involved an exchange for Derek Carr. Carr is a downgrade from Luck, but not that big of a one IMO and may put up similar fantasy numbers. I was in a recent start up draft and had targeted Luck but he was taken in the early 3rd before I picked, so I got Carr in the 6th and felt pretty good about that. 

If Carr is the real deal as some believe, then one of the above trades is not too bad as Hyde was included in the pick (along with Matt Jones who might have a decent season depending who the competition is).

The other trade after taking out the QBs turns on your opinion of Ivory, Sneed and the value of a 2017 1st (Bolden and Colston are throws ins to me). I was listening to the dynasty calculator podcast last night and a couple of the guys there said didn't like Ivory in Jax and wouldn't pay more than an early 3rd for him (so a 2.12 is ballpark) I like Snead and he looked good at times last year, but I am little nervous about the competition in N.O. and a 2017 1st might be enough for me to move him in the leagues I own him.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team dymasty ppr 

Traded Michael Floyd and 1.11 for Melvin Gordon.  

Our league is in Wisconsin so slight premium was needed to pay here. Have 1.1 (Zeke) , 1.4 and 1.8.  Probably going wr at 1.4 and 1.8 to add to wr corps of dez, obj, evans, landry, k white, dgb.
Floyd/1.11

Team 1 gets Thomas Rawls

Team 2 gets 1.16, 2.01 2016 draft, 2nd rounder 2017, Crabtree and Jj Nelson
picks

12 Team PPR.

Team A gets: Derek Carr, Brandon Bolden, Marques Colston, 2016 rookie pick 2.12, 2017 1st

Team B gets: Andrew Luck, Chris Ivory, Willie Snead, 2017 3rd
Luck

These Luck sales would look quite silly in about half a season. I understand the obsession with Carr that some owners have, but I think his upside is a steady high-end QB2. At the QB position in dynasty, there are a couple elite options worth paying for, and the rest is interchangeable. 

Zealots Field - PPR

I traded:
Evans, Mike TBB WR
Paul, Niles WAS TE
Year 2016 Draft Pick 1.06
Year 2016 Draft Pick 3.11

I received:
Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Tampa Bay Buccaneers

I have won the championship 2 years in a row.  I got admittedly lucky 2 years ago when I drafted Evans (1.02) and Beckham (1.08), which has definitely keyed my run to both those championships.  But I've never really been sold on Evans as a top 5-10 dynasty WR.  Because of this, I had been looking for a deal.

The team I trade with here is a top team.  I would anticipate the 2017 pick to be between 1.09-1.12; though you just never know.

Adding Paul into it doesn't hurt me; he would back up Jordan Reed for the other team.  Why he felt the 3.11 pick was a tipping point, I'll never know.

With everything I'm hearing about the 2017 draft class, I sort of like the basic flip of 2016 1.06 for 2017 1.??.

My WR corps now is Beckham/Hopkins/AJ Green/Julio/Edelman (and others).

Zealots Field - PPR

I traded:
Evans, Mike TBB WR
Paul, Niles WAS TE

I received:
Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR

I have won the championship 2 years in a row.  I got admittedly lucky 2 years ago when I drafted Evans (1.02) and Beckham (1.08), which has definitely keyed my run to both those championships.  But I've never really been sold on Evans as a top 5-10 dynasty WR.  Because of this, I had been looking for a deal.

The team I trade with here is a top team.  I would anticipate the 2017 pick to be between 1.09-1.12; though you just never know.

Adding Paul into it doesn't hurt me; he would back up Jordan Reed for the other team.  Why he felt the 3.11 pick was a tipping point, I'll never know.

With everything I'm hearing about the 2017 draft class, I sort of like the basic flip of 2016 1.06 for 2017 1.??.

Hopkins

Team 1 gets Thomas Rawls

Team 2 gets 1.16, 2.01 2016 draft, 2nd rounder 2017, Crabtree and Jj Nelson
Rawls

Team 1 got 1.09

Team 2 got CJ Anderson
1.09, not sure I like CJ in Miami if thats where he ends up

12 team dynasty ppr

Team A gets Dez Bryant

Team B gets Allen Robinson & Matt Jones
Arob

Zealots Field - PPR

I traded:
Evans, Mike TBB WR
Paul, Niles WAS TE

I received:
Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR

hopkins and the '17 1st

Zealots Field - PPR

I traded:
Evans, Mike TBB WR
Paul, Niles WAS TE

I received:
Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR

Hopkins easily, even without the '17 1st.

Zealots Field - PPR

I traded:
Evans, Mike TBB WR
Paul, Niles WAS TE

I received:
Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR

I'll get paid a 2017 1st to take the better side.  Grudgingly, but if you insist I'll sacrifice just this one.

Team 1 got 1.09

Team 2 got CJ Anderson
The pick very easily even in a lacking draft.  CJA has never been worth a 1st unless you won your league 2 years ago on his late season run.  He is exactly the type of guy I would love to trade for a late 1st or swap for a RB I trust

Stitch said:
12 team dynasty ppr

Team A gets Dez Bryant

Team B gets Allen Robinson & Matt Jones
Close for me.  Depends on my team

Spike said:
Zealots Field - PPR

I traded:
Evans, Mike TBB WR
Paul, Niles WAS TE

I received:
Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR

Like this for you but I think it is much closer than posters above do.

Evans and Hopkins are pretty equal for me but I like Hopkins better so trading 1.06/3.11 for a 17 1st works for me

12 team PPR, start QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,TE, Flex (WR or TE)  TE get .2 per yard rushing receiving

Gave: Yeldon and 3.07

Got: 1.03, 2.03 and Alfred Morris

12 team PPR.

Bridgewater

for

Gabbert and 2017 2nd (likely top 6)

Team that got Bridgewater has Alex Smith as other QB.  Team that got 2017 2nd has Big Ben as QB.

Users who are viewing this thread