What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (27 Viewers)

16 Team PPR first year auction league with contracts.  Cap is 600, contracts can be extended once.

Gave - Christian Kirk - 18 dollars through 2020

Got - Diggs - 101 dollars through 2019

14 team Q r ww t f k d  non ppr

Team a (1-6) gets

amari cooper

Derrick Henry 

Hunter Henry

Chiefs d

Tampa d

Team b (3-4) gets

David johnson

Keke coutee

Patriots d

Steelers d

Team a has several injured players like dalvin, gronk and also has the slow start from Keenan Allen.  Expected to contend this year.

Team b has goff, Melvin gordon, aj green, john brown, kittle and is a game out of the playoffs.
Thoughts anyone? 

Blockbuster trade. 12 team PPR. I’m not involved.

Team 1 won’t make the playoffs and is 2-5. Team 2 won the league last year and is currently the favorite to win it again.

Team 1 gets:

Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB

Cooper, Amari DAL WR

Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick (late)

Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick (pretty much guaranteed 1.01 or 1.02)

Team 2 gets:

Beckham, Odell NYG WR

Robinson, Allen CHI WR

Blockbuster trade. 12 team PPR. I’m not involved.

Team 1 won’t make the playoffs and is 2-5. Team 2 won the league last year and is currently the favorite to win it again.

Team 1 gets:

Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB

Cooper, Amari DAL WR

Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick (late)

Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick (pretty much guaranteed 1.01 or 1.02)

Team 2 gets:

Beckham, Odell NYG WR

Robinson, Allen CHI WR
Bell side by a lot for me.  I like Robinson over cooper but neither one is exactly lighting it up.  Neither is obj, who is falling out of favor and is about to go through a qb transition.  Bell has his own issues but if im giving up a stud and two firsts i shouldn't be buying low. 

Whoa huge trade not involved but very interested in the outcome.

Trade

Team A:  (Defending Champ) gave up RB Le'Veon Bell Bell, RB James Conner, WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling, TE Chris Herndon, Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick (Late rd. pick)

Team B: (1st pick this years draft)  gave up RB Saquon Barkley & LB Cory Littleton 

Disagree with all of these but especially Rojo >> A Jones
I'm guessing some people have dropped Rojo down to Aaron Jones levels at this point, so I'll give you that as a toss up, but I can't fathom anyone actually ranking Burton over Henry or a 4th over Collins. That's insanity. But I'll still take the 2nd round rookie off to a slow start over the 5th round 2nd year player mired in a RBBC. Peyton Barber's is a FA after this season. Jamaal Williams has the same length contract as Aaron Jones. Give me the younger (21.2 vs. 23.9), more highly touted (2.06 vs. 5.39) prospect with a clearer path to playing time hands down.

Whoa huge trade not involved but very interested in the outcome.

Trade

Team A:  (Defending Champ) gave up RB Le'Veon Bell Bell, RB James Conner, WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling, TE Chris Herndon, Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick (Late rd. pick)

Team B: (1st pick this years draft)  gave up RB Saquon Barkley & LB Cory Littleton 
Team B could wind up with 2 solid RB next year...interesting deal

Bell side by a lot for me.  I like Robinson over cooper but neither one is exactly lighting it up.  Neither is obj, who is falling out of favor and is about to go through a qb transition.  Bell has his own issues but if im giving up a stud and two firsts i shouldn't be buying low. 
Uh, sure he is.  He's averaging 20 PPG this year.  You're right that he's "falling out of favor" but that has more to do with people not really paying attention to the scoring he's actually putting up and overreacting to one bad game where he also threw a temper tantrum that happened to be on national TV in primetime.

Yes, QB change is coming, but how much worse can it get?  Dude is averaging 20 PPG (which is good for WR1-WR3 most years) while playing on an atrocious team with a QB that won't throw the ball more than 5 yards beyond the line of scrimmage.  If anything him producing like a strong WR1 this year when everything is going wrong makes me less concerned about the upcoming QB change, not moreso.

Regardless, I do agree that is a very steep price.  ARob and Cooper basically cancel each other out so Bell and 2 1sts (one very early) is a lot to spend.

But it's weird the way everyone is acting like OBJ is having a bad year where he is a backend WR2 when he's actually been a top WR1 who's actually scoring above his career average.

I'm guessing some people have dropped Rojo down to Aaron Jones levels at this point, so I'll give you that as a toss up, but I can't fathom anyone actually ranking Burton over Henry or a 4th over Collins. That's insanity. But I'll still take the 2nd round rookie off to a slow start over the 5th round 2nd year player mired in a RBBC. Peyton Barber's is a FA after this season. Jamaal Williams has the same length contract as Aaron Jones. Give me the younger (21.2 vs. 23.9), more highly touted (2.06 vs. 5.39) prospect with a clearer path to playing time hands down.
Pretty sure zero people would take a 4th over Collins, so that's a no brainer.

I slightly prefer Henry, but it's not insanity IMO to prefer Burton.  He's a move TE in a TE friendly offense with a young QB that's at least flashing some upside.  It's odd how people continue to hold Hunter Henry on a pedestal.  He's a nice prospect, no doubt.  But I'm not convinced he ultimately provides any advantage over any other non-Kelce/Gronk/Ertz TE in the league moving forward.  The difference between dynasty TE4 and TE8 or so feels pretty minimal.  Both of these guys are in that range IMO. 

As for Jones vs Jones.  It certainly feels like a case where you can almost throw draft status out the window at this stage.  Normally I'm right there with you...give me the player with the higher pedigree, because they're going to get 2x the opportunity that the late rounder gets.  But it's simply not possible for Ronald Jones to have performed any worse than he has.  He literally averaged like a yard per carry in the preseason, couldn't even make the active roster the first month of the season on a team with little/no RB talent, and is shining with his newfound opportunity to the tune of less than 3yp carry and 6yp catch.  Throw all that evidence in with his middling metrics and below average build and it sure feels like a player that was significantly over drafted trending towards a bust of a career.   I'd lean Aaron at this stage because he's flashed in every opportunity he's been given.  I don't like the fact that a solid, well-rounded Jamaal Williams is going nowhere.  But sooner or later when you have two backs with a 100+ carry sample size and their ypc is 5.6 vs 3.7, you'd think that the guy continually busting off chunk plays would get more and more of that pie.  And I trust the Packers organization with Rodgers at the helm infinitely more than I trust the Bucs with Winston, so there's that cherry on top. 

I slightly prefer Henry, but it's not insanity IMO to prefer Burton.  He's a move TE in a TE friendly offense with a young QB that's at least flashing some upside.  It's odd how people continue to hold Hunter Henry on a pedestal.  He's a nice prospect, no doubt.  But I'm not convinced he ultimately provides any advantage over any other non-Kelce/Gronk/Ertz TE in the league moving forward.  The difference between dynasty TE4 and TE8 or so feels pretty minimal.  Both of these guys are in that range IMO. 

As for Jones vs Jones.  It certainly feels like a case where you can almost throw draft status out the window at this stage.  Normally I'm right there with you...give me the player with the higher pedigree, because they're going to get 2x the opportunity that the late rounder gets.  But it's simply not possible for Ronald Jones to have performed any worse than he has.  He literally averaged like a yard per carry in the preseason, couldn't even make the active roster the first month of the season on a team with little/no RB talent, and is shining with his newfound opportunity to the tune of less than 3yp carry and 6yp catch.  Throw all that evidence in with his middling metrics and below average build and it sure feels like a player that was significantly over drafted trending towards a bust of a career.   I'd lean Aaron at this stage because he's flashed in every opportunity he's been given.  I don't like the fact that a solid, well-rounded Jamaal Williams is going nowhere.  But sooner or later when you have two backs with a 100+ carry sample size and their ypc is 5.6 vs 3.7, you'd think that the guy continually busting off chunk plays would get more and more of that pie.  And I trust the Packers organization with Rodgers at the helm infinitely more than I trust the Bucs with Winston, so there's that cherry on top. 
Henry flashed early for a TE and is 3 years younger than Burton. I know Rivers won't last forever, but he's a lot better than Trubisky. Also, I know Shaheen is forgotten, but there's a solid chance he turns out to be a good player.

There was a poll in the SP about which of the big 8 RBs would bust and I picked Rojo as my only selection... but I'd still take him over Aaron Jones. I'm not willing to throw draft status out the window this early on a 21 year old rookie. As for his metrics, he pulled a muscle during his 40 run, didn't he? So I wouldn't read into that 40 time at all. 

I was basically done with Collins. He's never going to be fully trusted, and Dixon will take even more work away from him. Burton I'm in love with more so than Henry - I really don't see what's not to like for him in that offense for the next few years. 

And Aaron vs Ronald is not even a question in my mind. He was the centerpiece of the trade for me. He does it on the field, RoJo the jury is out, and that's risk vs reward for me. 

But it's weird the way everyone is acting like OBJ is having a bad year where he is a backend WR2 when he's actually been a top WR1 who's actually scoring above his career average.
Obj is on pace for career highs in yards (1482 vs 1450) and receptions (121 vs 101) and a career low in touchdowns (4 vs 10).

He's currently wr14 in points per game in my non ppr league, but this was a ppr trade and you're right, he's performing better in that format. 

12 Teams, PPR

Team 1:  Coleman, Tevin ATL RB; Penny, Rashaad SEA RB; Williams, Chad ARI WR; $25.00 in blind bidding

Team 2:  Cooper, Amari DAL WR

12 Team Devy (most 2019 College players are rostered). PPR

Team A got Dion Lewis, Adam Thielan, Willie Snead, Zay Jones

Team B got K Johnson, C Ridley, 2019 late 1st

12 Teams, PPR

Team 1:  Coleman, Tevin ATL RB; Penny, Rashaad SEA RB; Williams, Chad ARI WR; $25.00 in blind bidding

Team 2:  Cooper, Amari DAL WR
If roster spots aren't an issue, I think I like the package

12 Team Devy (most 2019 College players are rostered). PPR

Team A got Dion Lewis, Adam Thielan, Willie Snead, Zay Jones

Team B got K Johnson, C Ridley, 2019 late 1st
Seems like a really solid exit price on Thielen.  He is 30 (or soon to be? not sure and too lazy to check).  Everyone else on that side of the deal is waiver wire fodder.  Other than Lewis who any sane person would probably hate owning.  

Seems like a really solid exit price on Thielen.  He is 30 (or soon to be? not sure and too lazy to check).  Everyone else on that side of the deal is waiver wire fodder.  Other than Lewis who any sane person would probably hate owning.  
Thielen just turned 28 in August.

16 Team PPR first year auction league with contracts.  Cap is 600, contracts can be extended once.

Gave - Christian Kirk - 18 dollars through 2020

Got - Diggs - 101 dollars through 2019
With the salary, Kirk. But if the new diggs owner had cap room seems fair.

12 team normal lineups, devy league

Mahomes

For

Mariota, Corey Davis, 3rd

team trading Mahomes has Luck but weak roster and his best players are on IR.

This trade went down before Thursday nights game.

Team A- Gave 2019 1st (Mid round) 

Team B- Gave Lamar Miller, Jared Cook, Trenton Cannon.

Team B has a ton of picks and is in obvious rebuild mode. 

12 Team Devy PPR QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE and 5 Flex (no K or Def).. We roster 8 Devy players

Prior to the game last night.

Gave: 2nd (mine currently top pts)

Got: Miller

then

Gave: 2nd and 3rd (mine)

Got: Yeldon

I feel a bit of an overpay for Yeldon with the Hyde signing, but think he keeps getting the REC and can be a good option in my flex positions.

This trade went down before Thursday nights game.

Team A- Gave 2019 1st (Mid round) 

Team B- Gave Lamar Miller, Jared Cook, Trenton Cannon.

Team B has a ton of picks and is in obvious rebuild mode. 
Once again, why do people waste 1sts like this?  Adding three middling players for that pick is highly unlikely to change the outcome of any game, and more unlikely to impact the outcome for the season.  Hitting large on a 1st just might, on both accounts.  Just can’t express how much I hate this deal for Team A.

12 Team Devy PPR QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE and 5 Flex (no K or Def).. We roster 8 Devy players

Prior to the game last night.

Gave: 2nd (mine currently top pts)

Got: Miller

then

Gave: 2nd and 3rd (mine)

Got: Yeldon

I feel a bit of an overpay for Yeldon with the Hyde signing, but think he keeps getting the REC and can be a good option in my flex positions.
Just completed another 

Gave: M Williams & Gio

Got: Hilton

12 Team 0.5 PPR: Start 1 RB/2 WR/1 TE/3 Flex

Team A (3-4): Gives Melvin Gordon

Team B (5-2): Gives Royce, McKinnon, His 2019 1

I think that this trade benefits both teams. Of course, any owner would prefer to be Team B (5 and 2) AT THIS POINT in time. Let's have Team A come back in 12 and/or 24 months and let him tell us how he feels this swap worked out for him (or even both sides). GL to both owners, it is this type of activity that makes dynasty what it is.

10 PPR 

Tempted to move my Kupp (10th round next year) for his Coutee (28th round next year). Thoughts? 

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team ppr trade.

Team A trades- David Johnson, Baldwin, Kittle.

Team B trades- 3 2019 firsts. (1 is top 3 possibly #1. The other two are mid-tier.) Plus a 3rd rounder. 

Team A is out of it and Team B is trying to win their division. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread