What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (23 Viewers)

12 team PPR not involved:

A- gave up Johnson, David ARI RB

B- gave up Kittle, George SFO TE, Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.08 and Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick 
I'll take the minority side a bit here, and say this is a pretty fair deal. I think Kittle is a lock to come down(single season records are never repeated) and Johnson should be a little better. It'll probably depend on where that 2020 1st ends up. 

If it were Johnson for Kittle and the 2.8, I'd prefer the Johnson side, and I don't even really like Johnson.

12 team ppr

Team A sends Mixon, Kirk, JJAW

Team B sends Zeke
I'd call this a fair deal. I favor the Zeke side, because I'm not sure Mixon will ever be an elite RB, so if I'm downgrading, I want someone I can plug in right now thrown in, which Kirk and JJAW(though fine prospects) are not. 

Dynasty PPR w/6 pts per passing TD.

Team A gave Matt Ryan & Diggs

Team B gave AJG, Doctson & Ingram
I actually like AJG & Ingram.  In a 1 QB system, Ryan is replacable without much concern.  Doctson is dead weight and drop-able. 

12 team PPR IDP

Traded 2019 1.02 and 2.02 and Tyler Lockett for DeAndre Hopkins.
Give me Nuk!  Nice deal for whoever got him! 

12 team ppr

Team B sends Zeke
With the likelyhood of Zeke facing another (short ~ 2 game?) suspension due to his recent behavior, give me Mixon et al.  

I think Jerry Jones ignores the fact he is an immature, irresponsible person and pays him $$ and he falls prone to the "got paid" time to sux parody. 

12 team 0.5 PPR Superflex/IDP start 1-2 QB, 1-3 RB, 1-3 WR, 1-2 TE, etc.

1.9 + Shepard

for

DHenry + Hyde
It’s close but I take the 1.9 and Shepard. Shepard should get enough targets to be in the mix to be a top 25 wr. 1.9 is a good pick in this draft. Campbell Henderson Hockenson etc are the types available there.  

Also it’s henry we are talking about. He has potential but is no lock to be good. 

Dynasty PPR 12 teams:

A:  D. Henderson, B Watson (Tampa WR and on TS), 2020 2nd projected mid
B:  2020 1st projected mid 

Team B has Gurley.  

jwsbowler said:
Dynasty PPR 12 teams:

A:  D. Henderson, B Watson (Tampa WR and on TS), 2020 2nd projected mid
B:  2020 1st projected mid 

Team B has Gurley.  

sw20dan said:
10 team Superflex

Team A: gives Courtland Sutton

Team B: gives 2019 3.05 & 2020 1st (mid)
I'd rather have the 2020 1st in both cases. 

Dez said:
Also should have mentioned this is a salary league and many owners cut bait when salaries get too high of course. But with a total cap of $400 for a 32 player roster and Hopkins salary at $55, he is still well worth that price. Even more so when you consider that the 1.02 salary is $18, the 2.02 is $8 and Lockett is $15. Pretty much a no brainer. :)

Mixon, but close.
Interesting responses to this one. I think it's Mixon and not all that close honestly. I just don't believe there's a huge difference between Zeke and Mixon, only in perception. I'd bet they produce fairy similarly this year and Mixon even has a chance IMO to move into that Zeke tier of backs by the end of the season....and I'm getting Kirk on top of that? His potential in that Arizona offense is worth more to me than any small gap between Zeke and Mixon. I wouldn't be able to accept fast enough. I don't like JJAW at all, but he would be even another sweetener for some. 

12 team ppr

Team B sends Zeke

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had this trade accepted, curious what the thoughts of the SP are on it. PPR 12 teams

I got: Royce Freeman, Josh Reynolds

I gave: Eric Ebron, Peyton Barber

Post trade RBs: Barkley, Mixon, Guice, R Freeman, Henderson, Bruce Anderson, Rodney Anderson, Barnes, Crockett

Post trade TEs: Engram, Hockenson, Knox

I think I took a loss, but it was really hard to sell Ebron in this league for some reason (maybe everyone else sees him as a sell) and it was hard to take Freeman from this guy. I think the payoff potential is big, and gives me a more stable insurance policy if Guice fails. I might be able to flip Freeman for a 2020 1st if he comes out doing well in 2019

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks have been saying this for years 
Its been true for years. Miller was a key part of the champions team in one of my leagues, that team might have missed the playoffs if Miller's midseason surge hadn't kept them alive during injury/bye times.

I just had this trade accepted, curious what the thoughts of the SP are on it. PPR 12 teams

Post trade RBs: Barkley, Mixon, Guice, R Freeman, Henderson, Bruce Anderson, Rodney Anderson, Barnes, Crockett

I think I took a loss, but it was really hard to sell Ebron in this league for some reason (maybe everyone else sees him as a sell) and it was hard to take Freeman from this guy. I think the payoff potential is big, and gives me a more stable insurance policy if Guice fails. I might be able to flip Freeman for a 2020 1st if he comes out doing well in 2019
I think you overpaid a little here. I'd rather have Ebron than Freeman. Ebron might be hitting that so overrated he's underrated level. I think people are overthinking his snap shares when Doyle was healthy last year. Doyle is coming off a major injury, and Ebron is coming off a season that Doyle could only dream of, its almost a lock that they change the snap distribution to favor Ebron. I would have rather dealt Hockenson than Ebron.

I'm not seeing Freeman moving past Lindsay, though there is likely enough room for Freeman to still be a solid flex guy. I agree another RB was a need for you, but I would have wanted more for Ebron. 

Ultimately, its not a huge move, as I think Engram and Guice would have/will keep Ebron/Freeman on the bench for the most part. I'd say you paid a dollar and got 80 cents back.

Not sure what your starting requirements are, but on the surface, you just gave away your starting TE and got back a RB4 at best.  Maybe you can flex Freeman in, but I see it as a net loss in your weekly score.

Just completed another trade in my tear it down to the studs rebuild.  10 team PPR superflex. 

I sent :Quincy Enunwa, Chase Edmonds (to DJ owner)

Got back:

John Ross, 3.5

I was a big John Ross fan coming out.  Granted he might just be not any good, but on a team that needs to be awful by design, made sense to take a flyer on a guy I was confident in at one point.  Also cleared a roster spot which will help.  (two 1sts, a 2nd and two 3rds this year in addition to seven 2020 picks.  )

Just completed another trade in my tear it down to the studs rebuild.  10 team PPR superflex. 

Got back:

John Ross, 3.5

I was a big John Ross fan coming out.  Granted he might just be not any good, but on a team that needs to be awful by design, made sense to take a flyer on a guy I was confident in at one point.  Also cleared a roster spot which will help.  (two 1sts, a 2nd and two 3rds this year in addition to seven 2020 picks.  )
You gave up the two best assets IMO.

Got back:

John Ross, 3.5

Sounds more like a throwing the baby out with the bath water rebuild.

Not sure what your starting requirements are, but on the surface, you just gave away your starting TE and got back a RB4 at best.  Maybe you can flex Freeman in, but I see it as a net loss in your weekly score.

Its been true for years. Miller was a key part of the champions team in one of my leagues, that team might have missed the playoffs if Miller's midseason surge hadn't kept them alive during injury/bye times.

I think you overpaid a little here. I'd rather have Ebron than Freeman. Ebron might be hitting that so overrated he's underrated level. I think people are overthinking his snap shares when Doyle was healthy last year. Doyle is coming off a major injury, and Ebron is coming off a season that Doyle could only dream of, its almost a lock that they change the snap distribution to favor Ebron. I would have rather dealt Hockenson than Ebron.

I'm not seeing Freeman moving past Lindsay, though there is likely enough room for Freeman to still be a solid flex guy. I agree another RB was a need for you, but I would have wanted more for Ebron. 

Ultimately, its not a huge move, as I think Engram and Guice would have/will keep Ebron/Freeman on the bench for the most part. I'd say you paid a dollar and got 80 cents back.
Thanks for the feedback. I think I'm higher on Freeman than some, which is fine, and very risky I admit. 

I have several concerns about Ebron. Ultimately I think he ends up as my TE2 on the season. I got him very cheap (in a trade down from 3 to 6) so I think my net is still positive. I do agree that I overpaid. I wanted more for Ebron but the market in my league was 2 people, and one had nothing to trade me. This was about it.

I was probably better holding, but I was more looking to balance my team a bit long term considering I felt I was trading backups for backups. It's very possible I just traded a solid spot at TE for a bust or a wish washy backup RB. My concerns seem valid. Ultimately I'm okay with it as insurance for Guice and Henderson. I do think Hockenson is a TD beast this year...

I do think Hockenson is a TD beast this year...
What's your TD projection?

The great TE Joseph Fauria (ikr?) currently holds the record for most TDs in a season by Matthew Stafford.  With 7.

After that, the next most TDs by a TE are 6, 5, 5, and 4!

Say what you want about the offensive strategy of the current regime and how they want to replicate the Gronk years in New England, but this team and QB are not likely to feature that position heavily.

Users who are viewing this thread