Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

27 minutes ago, King of the Jungle said:

Surprised you would rather have the 24 pick over Ridley. Also would be happy to get a future first for DJ...other than that agree with the assessment.

Yeah my thought is there is someone there I can get I have ranked higher than Ridley. 

Oops on second thought you are right Bro. I got Ridley as my WR14 and the guy I'm thinking of is WR21. My bad. 

I've always been high on DJ and I think he's getting fed this year. He was RB5 through 6 weeks and he got hurt again. I can def see a case where a rebuilding team would want to dump him. I have a contending team and the thought of him being in my Flex is nice. I need him. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, SieteCinco said:

Thanks! I didn't love the value on the Engram/Jeudy trades, but I had FAR more picks than roster spots so I didn't mind giving a little to get assets I wanted to build around long-term. Same with the Bridgewater deal...probably could have gotten a bit more, but I'd rather build around one of the tier 2 WRs and find a better long-term solution at QB, as Bridgewater was a throw-in on a deal from last year with the intent of flipping him if he signed a starting gig this off-season. Overall, Im just trying to accumulate as much roster value as possible to fit a 2021-2023+ window:

12 Team | 1PPR 1QB-2RB-2WR-1TE-1FL-1SuperFlex | Rebuilding:
QB: Aaron Rodgers | Matt Ryan | Joe Burrow | Jordan Love 
RB: Nick Chubb | Todd Gurley | JK Dobbins | D'Andre Swift | Lynn Bowden 
WR1: AJG | Tee Higgins | Michael Pittman | Mike Williams | N'Keal Harry
WR2: Stefon Diggs | Jerry Jeudy | Calvin Ridley | Brandon Aiyuk | Marquise Brown | Brandin Cooks | Devin Duvernay | Van Jefferson
TE: Evan Engram | David Njoku
2021: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4

Macro Plan/Targets:
2020 Class: RB, WR
2021 Class: QB, TE, WR

Add one of Lawrence/Fields/Lance at QB, one of Chase/Moore/Ross at WR, and one of the TEs from the 2021 class and I think I'll be happy with the end result.

Think you need help at WR. Chase? Moore would help even though I'm not a big fan. I'd look to buy low on a couple of the last years rookie receivers (Diontae Johnson maybe) I also would try to acquire Jarwin. Engram is awesome when he's standing which is like 8 games a year. 

Good luck bro. Looks like you're having fun!

4 minutes ago, Milkman said:

Yeah my thought is there is someone there I can get I have ranked higher than Ridley. 

Oops on second thought you are right Bro. I got Ridley as my WR14 and the guy I'm thinking of is WR21. My bad. 

I've always been high on DJ and I think he's getting fed this year. He was RB5 through 6 weeks and he got hurt again. I can def see a case where a rebuilding team would want to dump him. I have a contending team and the thought of him being in my Flex is nice. I need him. 

Even with my rebuilding team, I don't think I would have moved DJ unless I HAD to clear 6+ roster spaces before the 3rd-4th round. He's one of my biggest redraft targets this year, as the offense seems set up to go through he and Watson. Such a good value in dynasty leagues, in my opinion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cloppbeast said:

Gave 1.02

Return Aaron Jones + 1.11

1.02 for me but I'm super high on Taylor. Think he's a top 5-10 dynasty asset this time next year. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cloppbeast said:

Gave 1.02

Packers are doing everything possible to supplant Jones.

1.02 for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Packers are doing everything possible to supplant Jones.

1.02 for me.

I disagree with this.  I do think he will be used a little differently this year but will be the main part of their offense. He's going to have another big year if he stays healthy. It was a good win now move.

Just now, Mark Football said:

I disagree with this.  I do think he will be used a little differently this year but will be the main part of their offense. He's going to have another big year if he stays healthy. It was a good win now move.

He's going to split time with Dillon and will likely suffer severe TD regression. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andy Dufresne said:

He's going to split time with Dillon and will likely suffer severe TD regression. 

Agreed.

7 minutes ago, Mark Football said:

You could draft Dillion at 1.11 though......

Would you have traded, Dynasty?:: 

1.04 (2020)

for

Two 2021 #1s (1.02-1.04 expected)

14 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

To be more specific I think Jones will have around 50 less carries this year but will still approach 200, and will probably be around 10-12 TDs. But his receptions will go up about 25 to 75 which will make up for some of his td regression. 

Just now, Mark Football said:

To be more specific I think Jones will have around 50 less carries this year but will still approach 200, and will probably be around 10-12 TDs. But his receptions will go up about 25 to 75 which will make up for some of his td regression. 

Say what now?

1 minute ago, Mark Football said:

I actually agree with your broader take here but how do you figure his receptions go up? I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just curious where that is coming from? Not from Dillon taking reps from Jamaal Williams I assume.

12 minutes ago, Milkman said:

You could draft Dillion at 1.11 though......

It wasn't my trade. I was just lending @cloppbeast my support on his trade. And as a win now move he was making the right decision.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like Jones a lot and I love the WRs available around 1.11. I'd have a really hard time rejecting this. Although I am not down on Jones like others here, this would totally depend on my team needs. But if I need a RB why not take the one that won me back to back ships already, and then add on Jefferson or Pittman at 1.11. Tough choice. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Say what now?

At your beck and call, sir.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 4

Its amazing the amount of disrespect Jones is getting these days.  For that trade in particular it would depend on roster composition for me, but Jones deserves better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, barackdhouse said:

I actually agree with your broader take here but how do you figure his receptions go up? I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just curious where that is coming from? Not from Dillon taking reps from Jamaal Williams I assume.

I am glad you asked. I've been posting on his player page to try to get the word out so we don't miss out on this year of Jones. I think Lafluer knows what he has in Jones which is a Kamara type talent. He's going to get a Kamara workload. 175+ carries and 100+ targets. If you noticed GB didn't add any real receiving talent so far this off-season. I believe this to be because they found Jones to be a reliable pass catcher and dynamic when he has the ball.  I think his additional targets will come from targets the WRs were getting last year.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Based on historical data, a 24 y.o. coming off 1400 yards > 2nd/3rd round rookie. So, I see it like this is still Aaron Jones' backfield. He sort of split time with Jamaal Williams already, so maybe now it's a rookie. Do they give Dillon more than that or make this a 3 way split? I think NFL teams win by putting their best players on the field, and I'm pretty confident Aaron Jones is a good running back. Jamaal Williams is normal and Dillon is a maybe.

As for TD regression, this is already factored into his price. Nobody packages a 25 y.o. RB1 to move up in the draft. I think this means he's viewed more as a RB2, which is fair in my opinion. Normal touchdowns last year would have put him in that range.

28 minutes ago, robb said:

1.04 (2020)

for

Yes

1 hour ago, cloppbeast said:

Gave 1.02

Oh then JT goes 1.01. fml.

28 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

GB did everything they could to replace Jones with William's last year. Now they drafted a RB in the 2nd and this means they love Jones. They absolutely do not love Jones and that's why he's walking after this year. 

6 minutes ago, Milkman said:

GB did everything they could to replace Jones with William's last year. Now they drafted a RB in the 2nd and this means they love Jones. They absolutely do not love Jones and that's why he's walking after this year. 

Well idk if that's such a bad thing since Green Bay hates him so much.

2 minutes ago, Milkman said:

Jamal Williams had 100 carries. Jones had 236 carries and 49 receptions for 1558 yards and 80% of the goal line carries with 19 TDs. If that was everything they could do to replace Jones I think hes in pretty good shape this year.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Mark Football said:

Jamal Williams had 100 carries. Jones had 236 carries and 49 receptions for 1558 yards and 80% of the goal line carries with 19 TDs. If that was everything they could do to replace Jones I think hes in pretty good shape this year.

Yep Williams kept getting hurt but they kept throwing him out there as soon as he was healthy. 

Drafting a RB in the 2nd is telling as well. He's gone after this year. He's in some kind of 3 way split by week 8 with Dillion getting all those TDs. He's not special. At least imho. GB knows it too. That's why they aren't resigning him. 

Edited by Milkman

4 minutes ago, Milkman said:

Yep Williams kept getting hurt but they kept throwing him out there as soon as he was healthy. 

Drafting a RB in the 2nd is telling as well. He's gone after this year. He's in some kind of 3 way split by week 8 with Dillion getting all those TDs. He's not special. At least imho. GB knows it too. That's why they aren't resigning him. 

You should watch him play. I get excited every time he touches the ball. Seriously, I don't want you to miss out.

1 hour ago, robb said:

1.04 (2020)

for

Completed only trades.  Use the de-facto AC thread that is the Dynasty Value post.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Mark Football said:

You should watch him play. I get excited every time he touches the ball. Seriously, I don't want you to miss out.

That's cool. He's your guy. I get it. No worries. Imo He's getting very little GL carries, his 3rd down role is staying the same, and he's losing 1st and 2nd down carries to the 2nd round RB GB just drafted. How many I'm not sure but I'd be mildly surprised if he breaks 200 carries this year. 

Something like 190 carries. 60 targets. Very little GL touches

Edited by Milkman

7 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Completed only trades.  Use the de-facto AC thread that is the Dynasty Value post.

This is. But, the GB discussion has taken up the space.

1 hour ago, robb said:

1.04 (2020)

for

16 minutes ago, Milkman said:

That's cool. He's your guy. I get it. No worries. Imo He's getting very little GL carries, his 3rd down role is staying the same, and he's losing 1st and 2nd down carries to the 2nd round RB GB just drafted. How many I'm not sure but I'd be mildly surprised if he breaks 200 carries this year. 

Well let's hope there's a season so we can see how it all comes out!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Milkman said:

LaFluer knows who buttered his bread all the way to the NFCCG and it wasn't A-A-Ron.  I'm pretty sure he'd like to win some games this year too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Team A got CEH, Chris Carson, Darius Slayton

Team B got CMc

3 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Team B got CMc

Wow. Big one.

I think I stick with CMC here. I'm not totally sold on Carson staying the lead guy in Seattle forever, and he's coming off an injury. CEH appears to be in a great spot, but who knows. And Slayton is looking good, but again, not certain.

Not enough for the 1 or 2 dynasty asset.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Milkman said:

:lmao:

You and Dr. D should shack up together.  If Jones’ owners had listened to him last year, they wouldn’t be polishing their hardware this offseason.  Dillon may siphon a few 1 yard plunges, but the Pack aren’t dropping Dillon into the offense anytime they get inside the 10. I’ll guarantee that.

Besides, Rodgers is the heir to Favre’s crown as the King of the 1 yard TD pass. The most aggravating team in NFL history to own a RB on as their glory hound QB’s throw cheap one yarders on 1st and goal from the 1.  

10 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Team B got CMc

Why would any McCaffrey owner swap him for CEH to add Carson and Slayton?  Gross.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 team PPR 1.5 TE

Did 2 trades tonight to get pick 5 probably gave up way too much.

1st trade

Gave Sony Michel + 2.04 (Pick 20) + 3.15 (Pick 47)

Got 1.10

----------------

2nd trade I made this just now

Gave 1.10 + 2.05 (Pick 21) + 2.07 (Pick 23)

Got 1.05

13 minutes ago, SayWhat? said:

Why would any McCaffrey owner swap him for CEH to add Carson and Slayton?  Gross.

Beats swapping him for Antonio Brown I tell you that much

• Laughing 1

3 minutes ago, Dez said:

16 team PPR 1.5 TE

1st trade

Got 1.10

----------------

Got 1.05

Yeah if I owned 1.05 I'd give it up for the 1.10 + 2.05 + 2.07

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Milkman said:

Yeah if I owned 1.05 I'd give it up for the 1.10 + 2.05 + 2.07

Yes people want a lot to trade down I couldn't get the deal for 1.10 + 2.05 + 2.16 which is what I offered.

We only have 7 DTS spots and I started the draft with 9 picks in the first 2 rounds (1, 3, 4, 17, 18, 20, 21, 23, 32, 33) so I needed to trade a few of those picks to move up or for future picks.  I already had 7 guys from last year on DTS so moving some up to roster and leaving a few there.

If I could just keep every guy I draft then I probably don't make that trade.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Dez said:

16 team PPR 1.5 TE

1st trade

Got 1.10

----------------

Got 1.05

Wow that's a lot.  I want to say I'd do it for Lamb though, would make me feel like I'm getting 1.03 so a little more palpable.  First trade is good and if you just look at is as Sony and three 2nd's it's a lot easier to swallow.

1 minute ago, Dez said:

Yes people want a lot to trade down I couldn't get the deal for 1.10 + 2.05 + 2.16 which is what I offered.

We only have 7 DTS spots and I started the draft with 9 picks in the first 2 rounds (1, 3, 4, 17, 18, 20, 21, 23, 32, 33) so I needed to trade a few of those picks to move up or for future picks.  I already had 7 guys from last year on DTS so moving some up to roster and leaving a few there.

Actually since that's not an IDP league those 2nd's mean a whole lot less.  I would definitely pull this trigger for Lamb and maybe even for one of the RB since it's full PPR.

13 minutes ago, Dez said:

Yeah. It's just who I'm getting at 2.05 and 2.07. I love that range and I'm getting a couple prospects I value a lot. The 1.10 is the nice too. 

16 team PPR 

Team A gave up Year 2020 Draft Pick 3.02

Team B gave up Tannehill, Ryan TEN QB; Jarwin, Blake DAL TE

Posted (edited)

Had no intentions of doing this, but got an offer to take the #1 pick that I think was too good to pass up.

Gave: Josh Allen, Curtis Samuel, Mecole Hardman, Mike Gesicki

Got: 1.01 + 2021 early/mid 3rd rounder

How do you guys think I did? Have Mahomes and Dak so had absolutely no need for Josh Allen. The other guys I like but don’t see any of them turning into studs or players that will be must starts.

Edited by Bucsfan5493

16 minutes ago, Bucsfan5493 said:

Had no intentions of doing this, but got an offer to take the #1 pick that I think was too good to pass up.

Gave: Josh Allen, Curtis Samuel, Mecole Hardman, Mike Gesicki

Got: 1.01 + 2021 early/mid 3rd rounder

How do you guys think I did? Have Mahomes and Dak so had absolutely no need for Josh Allen. The other guys I like but don’t see any of them turning into studs or players that will be must starts.

How do you think we think you did?

40 minutes ago, Milkman said:

Yeah. It's just who I'm getting at 2.05 and 2.07. I love that range and I'm getting a couple prospects I value a lot. The 1.10 is the nice too. 

If it was a 12 team league those picks would have a lot more appeal but 16 teams I think there is a drop off coming.  I also own 2.01 and 2.02 which in my own eyes means I catch any of those last tier players before they would ever hit 2.05. 

Still yes a lot to give up.  I ended up with picks 1, 3, 4 and 5 with 17 and 18 still in the bank.  (I tore the entire team apart for picks for this year)

1 CEH, 3 Taylor, 4 Lamb, 5 Dobbins

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

How do you think we think you did?

I think he thinks we'll think he did super duper well when he knows damn well he did super duper well and he gets a gold star for it.

Edited by Hankmoody
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 5

1 minute ago, Dez said:

If it was a 12 team league those picks would have a lot more appeal but 16 teams I think there is a drop off coming.  I also own 2.01 and 2.02 which in my own eyes means I catch any of those last tier players before they would ever hit 2.05. 

Still yes a lot to give up.  I ended up with picks 1, 3, 4 and 5 with 17 and 18 still in the bank.  (I tore the entire team apart for picks for this year)

1 CEH, 3 Taylor, 4 Lamb, 5 Dobbins

Awesome you got CEH and Taylor. You'll be in the playoffs this year. Dobbins could be elite in 3 years but you can sit on him. Same with Lamb. Nice haul. 

4 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

I think he thinks we'll think he did super duper well when he knows damn well he did super duper well and he gets a gold star for it.

Was just looking for confirmation here that I wasn’t missing anything lol. Thought it was a good trade, but like I said it was offered to me so wanted to make sure I wasn’t undervaluing my guys.