Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Bucsfan5493 said:

Was just looking for confirmation here that I wasn’t missing anything lol. Thought it was a good trade, but like I said it was offered to me so wanted to make sure I wasn’t undervaluing my guys.

Be thankful you're in a league with an owner that subscribes to Bill O'Brien's newsletter.

  • Laughing 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Be thankful you're in a league with an owner that subscribes to Bill O'Brien's newsletter.

Might be even worse than O’Brien, this is the same owner who said he had no interest in Lamar Jackson last year because he already had Brees and Rodgers and now he’s in a total rebuild :lol:

Then again, I probably shouldn’t be talking about undervaluing Lamar Jackson. Gave him up for Devonta Freeman straight up at the beginning of last season 🥴

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dez said:

16 team PPR 1.5 TE

Did 2 trades tonight to get pick 5 probably gave up way too much.

1st trade

Gave Sony Michel + 2.04 (Pick 20) + 3.15 (Pick 47)

Got 1.10

----------------

2nd trade I made this just now

Gave 1.10 + 2.05 (Pick 21) + 2.07 (Pick 23)

Got 1.05

So you gave up Sony, pick 20, pick 21, pick 23 & pick 47 in exchange for 1.05. 
 

Good consolidating, sir. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeSteeler said:

16 team PPR 

Team A gave up Year 2020 Draft Pick 3.02

Team B gave up Tannehill, Ryan TEN QB; Jarwin, Blake DAL TE

Tannehill & Jarwin are each worth more than pick 34. Gimme the players. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, robb said:

Would you have traded, Dynasty?:: 

1.04 (2020)

for

Two 2021 #1s (1.02-1.04 expected)

This is for completed trades. You’ve done this a few times now. If this truly is a completed trade, declare the exchange. Don’t ask if others would have done it, because they will think you’re in the wrong thread again. PS: this is always a dynasty thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2020 at 9:38 PM, neal cassady said:

10 team .5ppr 1qb league 

A) 2020 1.2 & Tyler Lockett

For

B) 2020 1.3 &  Courtland Sutton 

Sutton side easy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't help myself tonight just pulled another it the same league.  Another expensive trade up.

Gave up 2.01 + 2021 1st (defending champs pick that I bought earlier this year)

for 1.08

Took Jeudy.

So I ended up with 1-CEH, 3-Taylor, 4-Lamb, 5-Dobbins and 8-Jeudy

I think I am done for the night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dez said:

I can't help myself tonight just pulled another it the same league.  Another expensive trade up.

Gave up 2.01 + 2021 1st (defending champs pick that I bought earlier this year)

for 1.08

Took Jeudy.

So I ended up with 1-CEH, 3-Taylor, 4-Lamb, 5-Dobbins and 8-Jeudy

I think I am done for the night.

See, this is similar to when I dealt 1.09 and 1.10 for Jefferson a couple weeks back.  Had all those picks and wanted all of my specific targets.  Bet it feels good leaving the draft with the guys you wanted, right?  I think you nailed it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 team ppr superflex, idp

 

Team A gave:

1.4,1.8, 2.6, 3.2

 

Team B gave:

Drew Lock, 1.3, 2.3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2020 at 5:02 PM, Crippler said:

14 team league after draft. Super Flex, TE premium PPR, IDP

team A gives Michael Pittman Brandon Aiyuk. 2021 2nd(2.1 or 2.2)

Team B gives JK Dobbins, 2021 1st(could be anywhere between 4 to 12). 

I love Dobbins here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

He's going to split time with Dillon and will likely suffer severe TD regression. 

I am really interested to see how they use the backs around the goaline.

Bigger doesn't always mean someone has a better nose for the endzone.  For instance Phillip Lindsay got 2/3rds of Denver's goaline carries last year over the much larger Royce Freeman.

Meanwhile Aaron Jones has had far and away the best nose for the endzone of anyone in the league so far in his career.  Everyone talks about his insane TD totals from last year but no one notices that his TDs per touch numbers weren't actually out of line from the rest of his career.  He's been top 5 in the NFL in TDs per touch every year he's been in the NFL, including consecutive years in the top 3.

People talk about last year like it was a major outlier for him when he scored a TD every 15 touches.  But the year prior to that he scored a TD every 17 touches.  Even at his 2018 scoring rate with last year's touches that still would have been 17 TDs.

I'm interested to see if LaFleur falls into the trap of "herpa derp big guy must be better at goaline" or if he recognizes that no one in the NFL has been better at the goaline than Jones since he came into the league.

  

6 hours ago, cloppbeast said:

As for TD regression, this is already factored into his price. Nobody packages a 25 y.o. RB1 to move up in the draft. I think this means he's viewed more as a RB2, which is fair in my opinion. Normal touchdowns last year would have put him in that range.

You'd have to bump Jones' TDs from last year all the way down from 19 to 4 to get him down to RB13 with his yardage/reception numbers.  Even if he'd scored only 9 TDs last year he would have finished as RB7, just ahead of Nick Chubb.

Edited by FreeBaGeL
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bazinga! said:

10 team ppr 

I am not in the league.  My son made this huge trade

 

He traded - Chubb, Sutton, 1.4

 

He got - Barkley

 

He paid a ton but got his guy and ends up with 
 

Barkley, Mixon, Sanders at RB

and Cooper, A Robinson, C Ridley and Metcalf at WR

That’s too rich for my blood.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bazinga! said:

10 team ppr 

I am not in the league.  My son made this huge trade

 

He traded - Chubb, Sutton, 1.4

 

He got - Barkley

 

He paid a ton but got his guy and ends up with 
 

Barkley, Mixon, Sanders at RB

and Cooper, A Robinson, C Ridley and Metcalf at WR

I made almost this same trade for Barkley during the year last year.

I don't regret it one bit.  Barkley is an LT2/Peterson/Faulk type player imo.  He's a guy that will still be putting up top 3 RB numbers 5 years from now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 team, 1 ppr, double flex

My team:

Wr: godwin, sutton, robinson, boyd, kirk, lockett, landry

Rb: fournette, guice, D freeman, hyde

Team A (me) receives

Hopkins

Team B receives

Lockett

Landry

Carson

Ik im very weak at rb but i have so many receivers to trade for other rbs

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Dez said:

16 team PPR 1.5 TE

Did 2 trades tonight to get pick 5 probably gave up way too much.

1st trade

Gave Sony Michel + 2.04 (Pick 20) + 3.15 (Pick 47)

Got 1.10

----------------

2nd trade I made this just now

Gave 1.10 + 2.05 (Pick 21) + 2.07 (Pick 23)

Got 1.05

First one is dicey. Not sure your starting requirements but if 2rb in a 16 team league Michel still has real good value. Feels like too much. 

The second I like to move up to 1.05. you get CeeDee or a second tier RB for a second tier wr at 1.10 and who knows what as those second rounders way less valuable in 16 reamer. 

ETA:

Saw some other posts about how many picks you have. Plus realized you packaged 1.10 from Sony for 1.5. In that case it's big win. You basically get Lamb or Akers for Sony. 

Edited by tombonneau

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tombonneau said:

First one is dicey. Not sure your starting requirements but if 2rb in a 16 team league Michel still has real good value. Feels like too much. 

The second I like to move up to 1.05. you get CeeDee or a second tier RB for a second tier wr at 1.10 and who knows what as those second rounders way less valuable in 16 reamer. 

1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 K, 1 DF are starting requirements

I currently have Dalvin Cook, Miles Sanders, Edwards-Helaire, Jonathan Taylor and JK Dobbins so I deemed Michel expendable and it was super hard to move him for anything.  Best offer I got was future 2nd before that deal.  Going into the draft I had picks 1, 3, 4 in the 1st round and I knew I was taking 2 RB's with those 3 picks.  I just didn't know Taylor would still be on the board at 3 so it messed up my plans I felt I had to take him and ended up trading up to secure Dobbins as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dez said:

1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 K, 1 DF are starting requirements

I currently have Dalvin Cook, Miles Sanders, Edwards-Helaire, Jonathan Taylor and JK Dobbins so I deemed Michel expendable and it was super hard to move him for anything.  Best offer I got was future 2nd before that deal.  Going into the draft I had picks 1, 3, 4 in the 1st round and I knew I was taking 2 RB's with those 3 picks.  I just didn't know Taylor would still be on the board at 3 so it messed up my plans I felt I had to take him and ended up trading up to secure Dobbins as well.

Yeah just updated my previous post after I saw more info. If it's only 1 RB that definitely lessens the value of a Sony type back. 

I actually quit a 16 team league once because it required start 2 RB and had no ppr. The worst. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, tombonneau said:

Yeah just updated my previous post after I saw more info. If it's only 1 RB that definitely lessens the value of a Sony type back. 

I actually quit a 16 team league once because it required start 2 RB and had no ppr. The worst. 

I wouldn't mind us starting a 2nd RB and making it 7 RB/WR/TE but non PPR wouldn't work well in a 16 teamer.  I have my original dynasty league I created back in 1997 still going strong we have always been non PPR and I tried to vote in half PPR 10 years ago and got shot down.  When I first started we only got 3 pts for 100 yards rush or receiving and not combined and you got 0 pts for 99 yards we since moved to 1 pt every 20 yards since but this is my only non decimal non PPR league.  Basically my one dinosaur league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team A Gave: Julio, 3.02, 2 '21 1sts, '21 4th, '22 2nd

Team B gave:: Barkley, Guice, '22 3rd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, mzkp54 said:

Team A Gave: Julio, 3.02, 2 '21 1sts, '21 4th, '22 2nd

Team B gave:: Barkley, Guice, '22 3rd

Gross.

Edited by SayWhat?
ETA - Unless that’s Matt Barkley, then gross in the other direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Gave 1.11, and Daniel Jones

Received Russell Wilson, and 2021 3rd.

Edited by cloppbeast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

12 Team PPR, TE Premium, 1 QB

Team A got Bell, Theilan, Kittle

Team B got Dobbins, Galladay, 2.3

Edited by Matt's Eagles
word change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team PPR, TE Premium, 1 QB

Team A gets Bell, Theilan, Kittle

Team B gets Dobbins, Galladay, 2.3

I'd take Bell/Theilen/Kittle in that one

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mcintyre1 said:

I'd take Bell/Theilen/Kittle in that one

I believe I like the Dobbins side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team PPR, TE Premium, 1 QB

Team A got Bell, Theilan, Kittle

Team B got Dobbins, Galladay, 2.3

One premium stud and two aging/declining vets for two young guys who haven’t entirely broken out yet in Golladay’s case and probably need a year for the situation to improve in Dobbins case. 
2.3 is no slouch either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tangfoot said:

One premium stud and two aging/declining vets for two young guys who haven’t entirely broken out yet in Golladay’s case and probably need a year for the situation to improve in Dobbins case. 
2.3 is no slouch either. 

Golladay was WR13 ppg in my 12 team PPR league last year. He's broken out entirely.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Kittle is a freaking monster in TE premium.  I think people are really undervaluing him here.  He's a legit top 10 dynasty player in that format imo.  

He scored 18.9ppg last year in that format which is more than any WR not named Thomas or Godwin.

MT is the only WR that has scored higher ppg than Kittle over the last two years.

Edited by FreeBaGeL
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Kittle is a freaking monster in TE premium.  I think people are really undervaluing him here.  He's a legit top 10 dynasty player in that format imo.  

He scored 18.9ppg last year in that format which is more than any WR not named Thomas or Godwin.

MT is the only WR that has scored higher ppg than Kittle over the last two years.

Agree here, I have Kittle in a TE premium league and he's almost untradable. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Kittle is a freaking monster in TE premium.  I think people are really undervaluing him here.  He's a legit top 10 dynasty player in that format imo.  

He scored 18.9ppg last year in that format which is more than any WR not named Thomas or Godwin.

MT is the only WR that has scored higher ppg than Kittle over the last two years.

Yep, I put Kittle right behind MT in TE premium.  When you factor production along with positional scarcity he is one of only a handful of true blue chip players for me.

I take the Kittle side easily in that deal and don't look back.  Golladay is replaceable, like Dobbins a lot but he's an unknown.  Kittle is the best player in the deal and you add two productive win now pieces.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2020 at 5:54 PM, robb said:

Did this trade go thru, or are you asking if it is in your favor?

Campbell for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

FFPC Superflex

Gave: Chubb, Tannehill, RoJo

Got: Zeke, Tyrod Taylor

I have a pretty stacked team and an overweight roster and made a play to increase starter scoring (Zeke outscored Chubb by 4ppg last year).

QB: Murray, Wentz, Haskins, Taylor
RB: Barkley, Zeke, Gurley, Hunt
WR: Adams, Sutton, McLaurin, Shepard, Jeudy, Lamb
TE: Engram, Higbee, Irv, Jarwin

Edited by FreeBaGeL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 team PPR 1.5 TE

Gave Brandon Cooks and 2.02

Got JuJu

I might have had my choice of JuJu, Sutton or Allen Robinson and I let the guy trading me pick between sending me JuJu or Sutton and he choose JuJu.

No idea if I made right or wrong call on that so basically a trade with potential regret if I called it wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dez said:

16 team PPR 1.5 TE

Gave Brandon Cooks and 2.02

Got JuJu

I might have had my choice of JuJu, Sutton or Allen Robinson and I let the guy trading me pick between sending me JuJu or Sutton and he choose JuJu.

No idea if I made right or wrong call on that so basically a trade with potential regret if I called it wrong.

Juju.  Nyce

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Dez said:

16 team PPR 1.5 TE

Gave Brandon Cooks and 2.02

Got JuJu

I might have had my choice of JuJu, Sutton or Allen Robinson and I let the guy trading me pick between sending me JuJu or Sutton and he choose JuJu.

No idea if I made right or wrong call on that so basically a trade with potential regret if I called it wrong.

Juju not close. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Dez said:

16 team PPR 1.5 TE

Gave Brandon Cooks and 2.02

Got JuJu

I might have had my choice of JuJu, Sutton or Allen Robinson and I let the guy trading me pick between sending me JuJu or Sutton and he choose JuJu.

No idea if I made right or wrong call on that so basically a trade with potential regret if I called it wrong.

Without concussions I say Cooks pretty easy. His production is in rare company - thru 26 almost 6,000 yards. But the condition of his brain maybe needs considered, and there's not a lot to go from. I can't blame anybody from moving on.

But I would have went Robinson instead of Juju.

Edited by cloppbeast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team PPR - not involves.

Hunt for a 2021 mid second.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kutta said:

12 team PPR - not involves.

Hunt for a 2021 mid second.

He's worth a mid second even confined to his current 1b role.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kutta said:

12 team PPR - not involves.

Hunt for a 2021 mid second.

Hunt, not close. Saw him change hands in multiple leagues for mid-late 1sts prior to rookie fever season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kutta said:

2021 mid second.

I love how we always know the future around here.

Edited by Dez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 team PPR 1.5 TE

DJ Chark + 2021 1st

for

Kenyan Drake and Julio Jones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Dez said:

I love how we always know the future around here.

FFS man get off it you do this all the time.  Of course there's some type of projection toward where the pick is likely to be - you telling me you don't look at the strength of the other team when dealing with future picks?  Not that is matters nearly as much with 2nd rounders like it does with 1st but obviously an astute owner is going to take as much information into account as possible and giving odds is part of that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

FFS man get off it you do this all the time.  Of course there's some type of projection toward where the pick is likely to be - you telling me you don't look at the strength of the other team when dealing with future picks?  Not that is matters nearly as much with 2nd rounders like it does with 1st but obviously an astute owner is going to take as much information into account as possible and giving odds is part of that.

That sure didn't work for me last year I projected a team as a playoff team so I passed on his trade offer.

So what I expected to be a late 1st ended up being 1.02.

You just don't know in reality what any pick will be your only guessing especially if you think it is in the middle.  You might have some luck trying to project an early or late 1st but again it sure don't always turn out that way. 

Just funny how everyone always puts "late 2021 1st" or "early 2021 1st" like they know for sure.  You never know for sure.  I learned that the hard way last year.

Also I always put "projected" because again you never know your just guessing.  I never put I know what it is.

Edited by Dez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dez said:

That sure didn't work for me last year I projected a team as a playoff team so I passed on his trade offer.

So what I expected to be a late 1st ended up being 1.02.

You just don't know in reality what any pick will be your only guessing especially if you think it is in the middle.  You might have some luck trying to project an early or late 1st but again it sure don't always turn out that way. 

Just funny how everyone always puts "late 2021 1st" or "early 2021 1st" like they know for sure.  You never know for sure.  I learned that the hard way last year.

That just means you were wrong.  It happens.  Sometimes proper process returns imperfect results.  Would you feel better if everyone made sure to say "I know nothing is etched in stone, but this pick is likely-but-not-bulletproof-guaranteed to be a late 1st" instead?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dez said:

I love how we always know the future around here.

Pretty much gotta take your best guess :shrug: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm actually having a difficult time judging futures, so it helps a bit even if the people are arguing about it. Way I see it in my league, after this year's draft, there's not a whole heck of a lot of difference in rosters between some of the playoff teams last year and some of the guys that missed out.

It's really tight. 2.02 to 2.10 is but a blink or two away from feasibility, 2.04 to 2.08 is really up for grabs. 

Edited by rockaction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dez said:

That sure didn't work for me last year I projected a team as a playoff team so I passed on his trade offer.

So what I expected to be a late 1st ended up being 1.02.

You just don't know in reality what any pick will be your only guessing especially if you think it is in the middle.  You might have some luck trying to project an early or late 1st but again it sure don't always turn out that way. 

Just funny how everyone always puts "late 2021 1st" or "early 2021 1st" like they know for sure.  You never know for sure.  I learned that the hard way last year.

Also I always put "projected" because again you never know your just guessing.  I never put I know what it is.

Of course we don’t know for sure. I’m pretty sure every single other person reading this understands that an estimate of where a 2021 pick will fall is “projected.”

I am also pretty sure no one is going to say “projected” every time they project where a pick will be. Except you maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.