What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

8 Team 0.5 PPR SF (1 QB, 1 SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 D, 1 K)

Somehow last year but came into the offseason with incredible WR depth but serious holes at QB--only having 3 (Dak, Darnold, Daniel Jones)--and RB with Tevin Coleman and Tarik Cohen as my RB2 and RB3 behind Zeke

Gave: Brandin Cooks+2.08 (other guy used it to pick Anthony McFarland)

Got: Derrius Guice

Gave: 1.06 (other guy used for CeeDee Lamb)+1.08 (other guy used for Cam Akers)+2021 1st+Christian Kirk

Got: 1.01 (used it to pick Jonathan Taylor)+Ben Roethlisberger+4.04 (used it to pick Jordan Love)+Parris Campbell

Gave: 49ers Defense+Tevin Coleman+Dallas Goedert

Got: 3.04 (used it to pick Michael Pittman)+2021 2nd

Gave: Dak+Alexander Mattison

Got: Deshaun Watson+2.07 (used it to pick Denzel Mims)+4.08 (used it to pick Antonio Gandy Golden)

Gave: Cooper Kupp

Got: Terry McLaurin+2021 2nd+Sony Michel

Gave: OBJ+1 out of 3 2021 2nds+2022 2nd

Got: 1.02 (used it to pick Clyde Edwards Helaire)+Damien Harris+2022 3rd
I would take Cooks over Guice. 

Give me the picks even in an 8 team league. This isn't zeke at number 1.  

I would take Goedert over Pittman

Love the Watson side

Close, but give me the Mclaurin side

CEH side. 

Team A: Connor and Ridley, Atl WR

Team B: 1.04 and Miller, Chi WR

1/2 point PPR; draft in August 
Interesting. Is this SF?

I would take one of the top 3 RBs over Ridley and Conner above Miller though not by much

Team needs dependent IMO and also have to consider how the pick turns out

12 Team PPR, 2 QB league, .25 Point per completion, .25 points per carry

Team A got Phillip Rivers, Jarvis Landry

Team B got Chris Carson

Seems fair on both sides,  but honestly with that scoring and starting requirements I don't think I can tell.  I am lower on Carson than most,  so that clouds my judgment.  Most will probably prefer the Carson side. 

I am curious...WR must be very low value with those settings? 

14 team, .5 ppr, traded away my 1.10 rookie pick for Jarvis Landry, and picks 2.07 and 3.07. 

Team A (rebuilding team) got Justin Jefferson

Team B (playoff contender) got Landry, Chase Claypool and Deejay Dallas

12 Team PPR, 2 QB league, .25 Point per completion, .25 points per carry

Team A got Phillip Rivers, Jarvis Landry

Team B got Chris Carson

Landry

14 team, .5 ppr, traded away my 1.10 rookie pick for Jarvis Landry, and picks 2.07 and 3.07. 

Team A (rebuilding team) got Justin Jefferson

Team B (playoff contender) got Landry, Chase Claypool and Deejay Dallas
Landry

Landry

Fun one...

12 tm, Bestball, Supeflex, start 2 TE (2 pt ppr for TE)

Gave: LJax, Jonnu Smith

Got: Mahomes, 2.10

I am not competing this year in all likelihood. I figured Mahomes is the safer long term asset and still have Goedert, Hooper, and Irv at TE. Thoughts? 

Fun one...

12 tm, Bestball, Supeflex, start 2 TE (2 pt ppr for TE)

Gave: LJax, Jonnu Smith

Got: Mahomes, 2.10

I am not competing this year in all likelihood. I figured Mahomes is the safer long term asset and still have Goedert, Hooper, and Irv at TE. Thoughts? 
I like it for you and I am a big fan of Jonnu

10 Team PPR Dynasty

Team A gets DJ Metcalf, Hockenson

Team B gets Z Ertz, J Edelman

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR dynasty leagues where we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 regular flex. How did I do? 

Gave: B. Cooks

Got: Conner 

And in a different league

Gave: Dak, 1.11, Preston Williams, B. Cooks

Got: Lamar, Jeudy, 3.6 pick 

12 team PPR dynasty leagues where we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 regular flex. How did I do? 

First deal I take Cooks easily, especially in ppr and start 3 wrs.

Second deal you should be in jail for theft, but nice job. 

First deal I take Cooks easily, especially in ppr and start 3 wrs.

Second deal you should be in jail for theft, but nice job. 
I think Conner owner did very well getting Cooks, but I needed RB help and already had MT, Godwin, AJB, Golladay, Kirk, Preston Williams at WR...shopped Cooks to the entire league and no one seemed to value him. Probably did sell too low, but I do think Conner could have a nice bounce back this season, and I was having to trust Guice or Lindsay as my #2 RB, thus I made the move. 

12 team start 1QB 1RB 1WR 2TE plus 6 flex spots (1 is superflex)

I traded:  Christian Kirk, N'Keal Harry, 2.03

I got:  Michael Gallup and 1.07

Leaves me with 1.04, 1.07 and 1.11 this year.  Likely a competitor, probably just outside playoffs though finishing a rebuild.  

Your side of both. Conner is worth way more than Cooks. 

Good job getting rid of Cooks. 2nd trade is close.
Thanks. And I was lucky that after getting Jeudy at 1.7, the owner with 1.8 selected Dillion so Jefferson fell to me at 1.9. Feel very fortunate to land Jeudy and Jefferson, which really helped replace Preston Williams and Cooks from my WR core (while allowing me to upgrade from Dak to Lamar in that trade! ) 

12 team start 1QB 1RB 1WR 2TE plus 6 flex spots (1 is superflex)

I traded:  Christian Kirk, N'Keal Harry, 2.03

I got:  Michael Gallup and 1.07

Leaves me with 1.04, 1.07 and 1.11 this year.  Likely a competitor, probably just outside playoffs though finishing a rebuild.  
I like what you got even though I am a huge Kirk fan

I made a couple minor moves during our rookie draft yesterday.

Gave: 2021 2nd

Got: 3.02-  took Zack Moss

Gave: 4.08

Got: two 2021 3rds, one likely mid and one likely late

Guy really wanted Van Jefferson, who was who I was going to take.  But I couldn't pass up the value there.  

I know you love Goedert but I would put Higbee above him so IMO Jones is for free.
Why do you put Higbee above?  Goedert is the better prospect and has shown more as an elite TE.  Higbee might not even be the starter with Everett there.  Same goes for Ertz blocking Goedert.  

Why do you put Higbee above?  Goedert is the better prospect and has shown more as an elite TE.  Higbee might not even be the starter with Everett there.  Same goes for Ertz blocking Goedert.  

It isn't similar. It would be in a world where Ertz flashed but was mostly hurt while Goedurt took over the position and then got paid. That's what happened with Higbee/Everett.

Unless I misunderstood the comparison.

(I say that as a big Everett believer and owner who is waiting for FA now, minus a Higbee injury.

I think they are pretty close but Higbee was incredible to end the season and I think the Rams continue to feed him. Everett has had a chance but never has shown any consistency. Four straight 100 yard games to end the season (and then last game 8-84-1) has my attention. I don’t see Ertz going away anytime soon and he is much more a threat than Everett.

So it's close? I love Goedert but frustrated with the situation. The Eagles really screwed him. He'd be TE3ish right now on the Cowboys. It is what it is though and the situation isn't changing this year or next. So I cashed in on Goedert now. The Eagles could be moving on from Wentz. Hurts and a low volume passing offense could be their future in a couple years. Yuck for Goedert. 

So it's close? I love Goedert but frustrated with the situation. The Eagles really screwed him. He'd be TE3ish right now on the Cowboys. It is what it is though and the situation isn't changing this year or next. So I cashed in on Goedert now. The Eagles could be moving on from Wentz. Hurts and a low volume passing offense could be their future in a couple years. Yuck for Goedert. 
It isn't ideal but his day is coming.

I also moved him this offseason because I was set on TE and probably sold a bit low but he is far far far far more talented than Higbee in every possible way.

I would only have moved him for help at a different position

It isn't ideal but his day is coming.

I also moved him this offseason because I was set on TE and probably sold a bit low but he is far far far far more talented than Higbee in every possible way.

I would only have moved him for help at a different position
I agree. He might be the best TE in the league but he's buried. 

Users who are viewing this thread