Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Recommended Posts

12 Team Dynasty PPR, SF.

Gave: Robinson

Got: 2022 1st.

Edited by osiriskid
Words are hard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Godwin for me unless that team was stupid deep @ WR

Hopkins, JuJu, AJB, Slayton are my other WRs. Best RB was...Mike Davis maybe? lol it’s a retool that’s hopefully nearing completion. Murray at QB and Waller at TE. Start 7. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

14 team devy PPR

Gave: Godwin

Got: Mixon

I think, as you pointed out above, it's what each team needs. They're pretty equal in value right now.

Edited by rockaction
for clarity, not substance
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFPC

I got: Kenyan Drake, 2021 3rd

I gave up: Myles Gaskin, 2021 1st

I am currently 2-0 with the most VP (if you're familiar with FFPC VP points).  I did not play Gaskin this week so I can put Drake in my lineup.  The only thing that gave me pause was that Drake isn't signed long term.  Saw a lot of Gaskin and he looks very bleh.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

FFPC

I got: Kenyan Drake, 2021 3rd

I gave up: Myles Gaskin, 2021 1st

I am currently 2-0 with the most VP (if you're familiar with FFPC VP points).  I did not play Gaskin this week so I can put Drake in my lineup.  The only thing that gave me pause was that Drake isn't signed long term.  Saw a lot of Gaskin and he looks very bleh.  

Fair deal.

I'm not sure what Drake's long-term future holds but even if you count that as a zero a late 1st is a fair price to pay for a guy that could help you solidify yourself as a top contender this year.  Anything next year and beyond is gravy and it's not exactly unlikely that they end up keeping him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mzkp54 said:

DJ Moore and a 1st for Michael Thomas and a 3rd

Jesus. I should have waited to trade for Thomas. What a way to take advantage of short term loss in value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, osiriskid said:

12 Team Dynasty PPR, SF.

Gave: Robinson

Got: 2022 1st.

If you're deep at RB good time to cash out on JR. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Smokin Okie said:

Was not involved with these trades:

 

Trade 1:

CEH
AJ Dillon

for

Lamb
D Henderson

 

Trade 2:

Juju

for

Eckler

CEH and Juju. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zyphros said:

FFPC

I got: Kenyan Drake, 2021 3rd

I gave up: Myles Gaskin, 2021 1st

I am currently 2-0 with the most VP (if you're familiar with FFPC VP points).  I did not play Gaskin this week so I can put Drake in my lineup.  The only thing that gave me pause was that Drake isn't signed long term.  Saw a lot of Gaskin and he looks very bleh.  

I take the 1st pretty easily, but get why you did the deal short term.  Drake is one of those players whose value is going to go POOF and people are going to very quickly wonder why they valued him so highly.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SayWhat? said:

I take the 1st pretty easily, but get why you did the deal short term.  Drake is one of those players whose value is going to go POOF and people are going to very quickly wonder why they valued him so highly.

I'm not exactly happy with it, because Drake is older and unsecured long term.  I generally hate trading future picks for guys like that.  I'd have 0 issue if he had a contract.  The guy didn't have a 2nd, or another player I was interested in so I figured just kick back a 3rd and I'll deal with it.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 Team - No PPR

Gave: Goff, Gaskin, Hurst

Got: Andrews, Snell

Just gave up depth.  I have Kelce and Goedart already. I didn't need Andrews but got the best player in the deal.  Goff is my 3rd QB behind Mahomes and Cam. I have Conner so nice to get Snell.  I love having the Mahomes and Kelce connection but may need to explore dealing Kelce.  I have no real need. RB - CMC, Henry, Mixon, Conner, Akers. WR - Hopkins, Godwin, Lockett, Sutton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team PPR  1/2/2/1 & 2 Flex 

Team A Gave:  LVR D Waller TE & NOS L Murray RB                              Needed RB help (Chubb, McKinnon, Ingram, Freeman)

Team B Gave: Chi D Montgomery RB & Phi D Jackson WR                  Needed TE help & Kamara owner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BearsFan4Life said:

14 Team - No PPR

Gave: Goff, Gaskin, Hurst

Got: Andrews, Snell

 3 nickels for a quarter and a penny.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BearsFan4Life said:

14 Team - No PPR

Gave: Goff, Gaskin, Hurst

Got: Andrews, Snell

Just gave up depth.  I have Kelce and Goedart already. I didn't need Andrews but got the best player in the deal.  Goff is my 3rd QB behind Mahomes and Cam. I have Conner so nice to get Snell.  I love having the Mahomes and Kelce connection but may need to explore dealing Kelce.  I have no real need. RB - CMC, Henry, Mixon, Conner, Akers. WR - Hopkins, Godwin, Lockett, Sutton.

With that roster in 14 teamer I'm not sure this deal matters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BearsFan4Life said:

14 Team - No PPR

Gave: Goff, Gaskin, Hurst

Got: Andrews, Snell

Just gave up depth.  I have Kelce and Goedart already. I didn't need Andrews but got the best player in the deal.  Goff is my 3rd QB behind Mahomes and Cam. I have Conner so nice to get Snell.  I love having the Mahomes and Kelce connection but may need to explore dealing Kelce.  I have no real need. RB - CMC, Henry, Mixon, Conner, Akers. WR - Hopkins, Godwin, Lockett, Sutton.


Can’t fathom a reason the other owner would do this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm 0-3 with probably my best FFPC roster so I had to make a trade.  Not much for me to do with the roster as it's already crazy young.

I traded: Gurley

I got: 2021 1st (likely late)

I gave up 1.12 for Gurley before the season, since my team is kind of stacked.  Then Deebo, Sutton, AJ Brown, Godwin we're/are all hurt and haven't been able to help me and Miles Sanders and Taylor haven't made up for it.  Anyways, looking at next year now with my young roster which should of been competing this year.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zyphros said:

I'm 0-3 with probably my best FFPC roster so I had to make a trade.  Not much for me to do with the roster as it's already crazy young.

I traded: Gurley

I got: 2021 1st (likely late)

I gave up 1.12 for Gurley before the season, since my team is kind of stacked.  Then Deebo, Sutton, AJ Brown, Godwin we're/are all hurt and haven't been able to help me and Miles Sanders and Taylor haven't made up for it.  Anyways, looking at next year now with my young roster which should of been competing this year.  

Some one paid a first for Gurley? oh my.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 man roster  0.5 PPR Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, or TE), 1 DEF, and 1 K

Traded JuJu Smith-Schuster and 2021 3rd Round Pick (currently 3-0 & league leader in points so probably late)

Received Calvin Ridley and Tyler Boyd.

I would still take JuJu over Ridley but was interested in upgrading my flex after Courtland Sutton went down for the year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, runner06 said:

24 man roster  0.5 PPR Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, or TE), 1 DEF, and 1 K

Traded JuJu Smith-Schuster and 2021 3rd Round Pick (currently 3-0 & league leader in points so probably late)

Received Calvin Ridley and Tyler Boyd.

I would still take JuJu over Ridley but was interested in upgrading my flex after Courtland Sutton went down for the year.

Ridley > JuJu for me and Boyd is more than a throw-in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, runner06 said:

24 man roster  0.5 PPR Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, or TE), 1 DEF, and 1 K

Traded JuJu Smith-Schuster and 2021 3rd Round Pick (currently 3-0 & league leader in points so probably late)

Received Calvin Ridley and Tyler Boyd.

I would still take JuJu over Ridley but was interested in upgrading my flex after Courtland Sutton went down for the year.

you killed him on this trade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

This just went down in PPR.

Herbert & Sutton for Darnold & DJ Moore

 

If 1qb I will take the DJM side by a ton.  This must be SF, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tombonneau said:

Twice!

Yeah - during the offseason at least you could justify it by the volume he would get and the hope that he may look a bit more healthy. To get it now after even more dirt was thrown on him, as he's looked really bad, is shocking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Just normal start 1 QB PPR, not SF

Not sure why the new Sutton owner would have been interested then.  DJM was worth a lot more than Sutton even before the ACL tear and Herbert doesn't really move the needle in 1qb.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Yeah - during the offseason at least you could justify it by the volume he would get and the hope that he may look a bit more healthy. To get it now after even more dirt was thrown on him, as he's looked really bad, is shocking.


Right? It’s so noticeable how much more explosive any other RB has looked in that offense this year

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:


Right? It’s so noticeable how much more explosive any other RB has looked in that offense this year

When Brian Hill looks better it's time to hang 'em up.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 team, Superflex, PPR, TE Premium

Team A sends: 2021 projected 1.01/1.02

Team B sends: N'Keal Harry, Chris Herndon, Marlon Mack

This is from a while ago, before Mack injury. The team sending the 1st is bottom and hasnt scored over 80 points yet. Looks like the 1.01 almost certainly. 

 

12 team, Superflex, PPR

Team A sends: Terry McLaurin

Team B sends: 2021 early/mid first

Edited by sw20dan
additional trade added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, sw20dan said:

14 team, Superflex, PPR, TE Premium

Team A sends: 2021 projected 1.01/1.02

Team B sends: N'Keal Harry, Chris Herndon, Marlon Mack

This is from a while ago, before Mack injury. The team sending the 1st is bottom and hasnt scored over 80 points yet. Looks like the 1.01 almost certainly.

This was beyond awful even before the Mack injury, a trade like this would have my league chats on fire for a week. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just made a trade out of desperation due to losing CMC and Barkley in my 12 team PPR dynasty league where I won the league last year. Tell me this isn't too bad a move

Gave: Barkley, Beckham, Harry

Got: Chubb, Cooper, Mike Davis

My logic was starting Chubb and Davis (until CMC gets back) should keep me in the hunt (I literally didn't even have a flex worthy RB to start) as we have to start 2 RBs each week and I still have a  good core of WRs each week- Thomas, AJB, Cooper, McLaurin, Parker, Crowder, Preston Williams, Hamler....and I have Kelce at TE and start either Brees or Big Ben at QB. Worth giving up Barkley to try and repeat?? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mzkp54 said:

12 team PPR. 
Crowder/6th for Hamler/4th

If I'm win now I want Crowder, otherwise like Hamler/4th long term....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sw20dan said:

14 team, Superflex, PPR, TE Premium

Team A sends: 2021 projected 1.01/1.02

Team B sends: N'Keal Harry, Chris Herndon, Marlon Mack

This is from a while ago, before Mack injury. The team sending the 1st is bottom and hasnt scored over 80 points yet. Looks like the 1.01 almost certainly. 

 

12 team, Superflex, PPR

Team A sends: Terry McLaurin

Team B sends: 2021 early/mid first

Both trades are awful. I'd say the chances of a rookie WR coming in next year and putting up McLaurin's numbers are at about...oh 2%.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

Gave: Barkley, Beckham, Harry

Got: Chubb, Cooper, Mike Davis

I like it, well done. Chubb and Barkley are pretty close in my mind. Cooper > old dirty bastard. Harry is a bum.

I would only add you might have gotten more for Barkley. A lot of people under appreciate losing a whole season from him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mzkp54 said:

12 team PPR. 
Crowder/6th for Hamler/4th

I think this is Crowder for Hamler, more-or-less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cloppbeast said:

I like it, well done. Chubb and Barkley are pretty close in my mind. Cooper > old dirty bastard. Harry is a bum.

I would only add you might have gotten more for Barkley. A lot of people under appreciate losing a whole season from him.

I had a contacted the entire league shopping him, and this was the only offer I got. People resent me for dominating the league I guess ;) (I have won the league 2 straight years) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

Just made a trade out of desperation due to losing CMC and Barkley in my 12 team PPR dynasty league where I won the league last year. Tell me this isn't too bad a move

Gave: Barkley, Beckham, Harry

Got: Chubb, Cooper, Mike Davis

My logic was starting Chubb and Davis (until CMC gets back) should keep me in the hunt (I literally didn't even have a flex worthy RB to start) as we have to start 2 RBs each week and I still have a  good core of WRs each week- Thomas, AJB, Cooper, McLaurin, Parker, Crowder, Preston Williams, Hamler....and I have Kelce at TE and start either Brees or Big Ben at QB. Worth giving up Barkley to try and repeat?? 

Hard to say it's such a big deal. But at first glance, loosely, I see Cooper and Mike Davis as pretty close to even with Beckham and Harry. Probably edge to Cooper side. Then you're left with Chubb v Barkley which is on the Barkley side on paper, but you're going to (hopefully) get a year of elite production while the other guy doesn't. So. Yeah I think I like it for you. Probably not terrible for the other guy either. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team PPR

gave 2 late second round pick 2021 and Duvernay

got Hilton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, poye said:

12 team PPR

gave 2 late second round pick 2021 and Duvernay

got Hilton

I love Hilton as a buy low, but I'm not sure this is buying low.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Team PPR with IDP

Team A gets Brees, K Drake, Chris Jones, 3rd round pick

Team B gets M Ryan, Jareen Reed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team PPR IDP

Team a gets: Saquon Barkley, 4th 2022

Team b gets: 2x mid firsts 2022, early second 2021, late second 2021, Parris Campbell

What do you think? I am worried about Saquons injury. It is not a clean acl tear so rehab is going to take longer and since he relies so much on his athleticism...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gave: Gurley/3rd

Got: Carson

Prior Carson owner was down to 1 RB this week with Henry out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, dynastyplayer said:

12 Team PPR IDP

Team a gets: Saquon Barkley, 4th 2022

Team b gets: 2x mid firsts 2022, early second 2021, late second 2021, Parris Campbell

What do you think? I am worried about Saquons injury. It is not a clean acl tear so rehab is going to take longer and since he relies so much on his athleticism...

I understand having concerns about Barkley, but you can't trade him for a bunch of random pieces like that. I'm a Campbell fan, but he's almost worthless again probably with his injury. The picks are fine but no guarantees and the firsts are a long way out. If you're trading Barkley, you need to get at least one established young stud back. Maybe you won't get those top RBs now, but there are plenty of good young WRs to target. You need a tangible asset and this deal doesn't have it. 

I find it hard to believe this is the best you could do for Barkley.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, dynastyplayer said:

12 Team PPR IDP

Team a gets: Saquon Barkley, 4th 2022

Team b gets: 2x mid firsts 2022, early second 2021, late second 2021, Parris Campbell

What do you think? I am worried about Saquons injury. It is not a clean acl tear so rehab is going to take longer and since he relies so much on his athleticism...

This is not a good trade for you. The unknown output from players in the mid first/early second just does not make up for the proven studliness of Saquon Barkley. The severity of the SB injury doesnt really bring balance to this deal, imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Casting Couch said:

This is not a good trade for you. The unknown output from players in the mid first/early second just does not make up for the proven studliness of Saquon Barkley. The severity of the SB injury doesnt really bring balance to this deal, imo.

I agree moving Barkley you need at least one proven WR/RB1 type. But I also disagree that Saquon has "proven studliness." He's had one good year (that was drastically inflated in the Checkdown Corpse of Eli) and one very disappointing year. Right now he is basically a stock that is trading high on projected future returns, not established earnings. 

If I owned him anywhere and I could move him for a deal including Chubb or CEH or any back from that tier below CMC/SB, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, after a few back & forth efforts, we came to a deal...   12 team PPR 1/2/2/1 & 2 flex  (25 roster, IR & TS)  Very shallow FA pool 

 

I gave up:  Clev RB Nick Chubb

I got: Buf RB Devin Silgletary, Balt WR Marquise Brown, Ind WR T.Y. Hilton and Det TE T.Y. Hockenson 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tombonneau said:

I agree moving Barkley you need at least one proven WR/RB1 type. But I also disagree that Saquon has "proven studliness." He's had one good year (that was drastically inflated in the Checkdown Corpse of Eli) and one very disappointing year. Right now he is basically a stock that is trading high on projected future returns, not established earnings. 

If I owned him anywhere and I could move him for a deal including Chubb or CEH or any back from that tier below CMC/SB, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

100% agree with this. I think rookies who march onto the scene and produce quickly tend to hold value longer even if we never see that production again. The Giants are a mess, he now has two season ending injuries, and he looked shell shocked the two games he played this year. Give me someone with less question marks going forward even if it not “fair market value.”

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, King of the Jungle said:

100% agree with this. I think rookies who march onto the scene and produce quickly tend to hold value longer even if we never see that production again. The Giants are a mess, he now has two season ending injuries, and he looked shell shocked the two games he played this year. Give me someone with less question marks going forward even if it not “fair market value.”

He didn’t have a season ending injury last year, he actually won fantasy owners championships because he’s a generational talent whom has proven he can produce elite numbers in a below average offense.

Trade that guy at age 24 coming off (what now seems like a pretty routine) ACL recovery for a couple mid 1sts if you want, odds are stacked heavily against that deal working out though.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.