What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (11 Viewers)

These two just went down in my league. 

Courtland Sutton & a first for Mike Evans.

Boyd, Carson, Ruggs and a first For Derrick Henry, Kupp and N'Keal Harry.
First one is close for me, but I'd lean Sutton and the first.

Second one isn't very close - Henry and Kupp side pretty easily - I"m just not really sold on anyone on the other side of that one.

These two just went down in my league. 

Courtland Sutton & a first for Mike Evans.

Boyd, Carson, Ruggs and a first For Derrick Henry, Kupp and N'Keal Harry.
I like Sutton + 1 for a non contender

2nd one is interesting, I think its close.  I'm a bit soured on Kupp.  So to me Boyd and Ruggs for Kupp is an easy win.  Then Carson +1 for Henry balances it out.  I dont put a lot of value on Harry

Well my team has just battled injuries and just me making some mistakes so I started a little rebuild.

Superflex league ppr

Gave Robert Woods and a different middle of the pack teams 2021 2nd

Got Cam Akers and a 2021 4th

2nd deal

Gave L. Murray

Got Two 2021 3rds

Love murray but the years have to be dwindling and my team lacks RB options long term so getting Akers and my own high first round pick next year should help.

Trade day in my main dynasty, 1 QB PPR

Team A gets: 2021 3rd

Team B gets: Renfrow

Team B gets: Brady, Taysom Hill, Patrick, 2022 1, 2022 2

Team C gets: Hebert, Boyd, Shenault

Team D gets: Pollard (owns Zeke) 

Team E gets: S Miller

Last edited by a moderator:
Made one more trade late last night, not as sure about it but it buys me back years at the very least.  We start 2 RB, 2 WR, 4 flex and a SF so having depth at flex is important.  I think the cliff on Bell could be here and since I can't win this year he will be a 29 year old probably FA running back next year so this seemed at least reasonable.

Gave Lev Bell

Got N'Keal Harry

16 man full IDP TE premium - different leagues with the same parameters.  Team A/B/C etc isn't consistent from trade to trade

Team A gets:
Singletary, Devin BUF RB
Thomas, Logan WAS TE
Thomas, Joe DAL LB
Year 2021 Round 4 Draft Pick from Team B
$10 blind bidding dollars

Team B gets:
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A
Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team C

------

Team A gets:
Hines, Nyheim IND RB
Waller, Darren LVR TE
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B (late)

Team B gets:
Metcalf, DK SEA WR
Hurst, Hayden ATL TE

------

Team A got:
Kittle, George SFO TE

Team B got:
Fells, Darren HOU TE
Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A

------

Team A got:
Miller, Scott TBB WR
Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team B
Year 2021 Round 4 Draft Pick from Team B
$4 blind bidding dollars

Team B got Slayton, Darius NYG WR

------

Team A got:
Jones, Julio ATL WR

Team B got:
Akins, Jordan HOU TE
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team C

------

Team A got:
Moss, Zack BUF RB
Year 2021 Round 4 Draft Pick from Team D
$11 blind bidding dollars

Team B got Henry, Derrick TEN RB

Team A got:
Carson, Chris SEA RB
Johnson, David HOU RB
Adams, Davante GBP WR

Team B got:

Swift, D'Andre DET RB
Sutton, Courtland DEN WR

Team A got:
Slayton, Darius NYG WR
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B

Team B got:
Allen, Keenan LAC WR
Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A

Team A got:
Carson, Chris SEA RB
Johnson, David HOU RB
Adams, Davante GBP WR

Team B got:

Swift, D'Andre DET RB
Sutton, Courtland DEN WR
This isn't even close to enough for Carson and Dams.  That might not be enough to me if DJ and the 2nd rounder wasn't included.  Those are just too much to include.

Team A got:
Carson, Chris SEA RB
Johnson, David HOU RB
Adams, Davante GBP WR

Team B got:

Swift, D'Andre DET RB
Sutton, Courtland DEN WR
I like it for both sides assuming I’m correct about which team is going for it.

This isn't even close to enough for Carson and Dams.  That might not be enough to me if DJ and the 2nd rounder wasn't included.  Those are just too much to include.
I love Carson and have him on one dynasty but his trade value isn’t all that high in my experience. Anyone trading for him feels like they’ll be caught holding the injury bag. As much as I like him - have him in redraft also - Id always be hesitant trading for him. He runs violently.

And don’t forget that’s basically 4 first round picks for Adams and Carson. Adams is a stud but Carson has his risks and DJ is hard to give away. I think both sides get what they wanted and walk away happy.

Team A gets:

Akins, Jordan HOU TE
Year 2021 Round 6 Draft Pick from Team B

Team B gets:
Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick from Slickwillies

hispeedthinmint said:
Just went down in the PPR I commish. I'm dumbfounded...

Team A gave Nuk & Gage

Team B gave Robby Anderson & David Johnson
Tough one to stomach here. Anderson's having a heck of a season so far but ouch.

12 Team PPR

Team A got Jacobs, Harry, Knox, Marvin Jones

Team B got J Robinson, Diggs
Will go with Team B...I love Jacobs and committing to Robinson after 4 weeks is a definite risk but I think I would take it when looking at the rest of the deal which is getting Diggs and not giving up any core roster spots.

hispeedthinmint said:

Team A gave Nuk & Gage

Absolutely horrible Dynasty trade...my guess is Bill O’Brien is the owner of Team A.

hispeedthinmint said:

Team A gave Nuk & Gage

Bill O'Brien just got fired so I suspect he'll do a lot more trades in fantasy now.

I just added Diontae Johnson, gave Preston Williams, Daimen Harris, and a 2021 2nd.  Pick is from a bad team so early.  I didn't love the price I paid but opportunities to add Johnson are dwindling so I had to go for it while I could.

I just added Diontae Johnson, gave Preston Williams, Daimen Harris, and a 2021 2nd.  Pick is from a bad team so early.  I didn't love the price I paid but opportunities to add Johnson are dwindling so I had to go for it while I could.
I think you paid fair value without the 2nd. And tbh, I’m not that high on draft picks after the 1st most years.

So you got a rising star. Feels more like Harris & a 2nd for DiJo since Preston hasn’t been getting separation/doing much. The book isn’t closed on him, but he doesn’t look 100% out there. 

I like this deal for you. 

I think you paid fair value without the 2nd. And tbh, I’m not that high on draft picks after the 1st most years.

So you got a rising star. Feels more like Harris & a 2nd for DiJo since Preston hasn’t been getting separation/doing much. The book isn’t closed on him, but he doesn’t look 100% out there. 

I like this deal for you. 
Fair value without the 2nd? I think Harris is probably worthless much like many NE running backs. He will have a few decent outings but probably never instill much confidence of owners due to the committee ball they play in NE. The type of player I do not want to roster. That leaves Preston who has been radio silence this season. Diontae has the feel of a player who can enter the top ten at his position....would be happy to add a second for that as I don’t see any of the other pieces having that upside.

Fair value without the 2nd? I think Harris is probably worthless much like many NE running backs. He will have a few decent outings but probably never instill much confidence of owners due to the committee ball they play in NE. The type of player I do not want to roster. That leaves Preston who has been radio silence this season. Diontae has the feel of a player who can enter the top ten at his position....would be happy to add a second for that as I don’t see any of the other pieces having that upside.
I feel the same way about Harris… But there’s a big difference between how you and I feel, and how potential perspective trade partners might feel given Sony Michel on the IR & Harris off a big game.

That’s a perfect sell high in my opinion. 

you may have missed the part where I thought the Diante Johnson side got the better deal.

I feel the same way about Harris… But there’s a big difference between how you and I feel, and how potential perspective trade partners might feel given Sony Michel on the IR & Harris off a big game.

you may have missed the part where I thought the Diante Johnson side got the better deal.
Good point. Guys like Harris I tend to have at a zero value as they typically just burn roster space (but I do play in a lower player roster at 18 which is a factor). I just know in my league if I offered that trade for Diontae it would have been rejected without counter. All leagues are different.

Gave - Carson, Chark, Amari 

Received - CMC, Preston Williams, Logan Thomas, Justin Gage
Hard to give up the best player in a deal but that's 3 rock solid starters with long futures ahead of them and I'd take it if the roster were competitive and needed a boost.

And no Cam means Harris should get goal line this week - and if he proves reliable there should get plenty of chances going foward.  Cam will vulture a few of them but they have no TE or FB threat which most teams do so that mitigates Cam's vulturi-ness to a degree.  It wouldn't shock me to see Harris be an 1100/10 guy so passing game usage will set his role between flex RB and RB1.

And no Cam means Harris should get goal line this week - and if he proves reliable there should get plenty of chances going foward.  Cam will vulture a few of them but they have no TE or FB threat which most teams do so that mitigates Cam's vulturi-ness to a degree.  It wouldn't shock me to see Harris be an 1100/10 guy so passing game usage will set his role between flex RB and RB1.
No game this week, my man. No Harris to watch until next Sunday. 

Yes but the go-forward remains, and the re-schedule wasn't known at the time of the trade (or of my post!).
Oh, I didn't sift through everything. I was just breaking the news in case you didn't know. I've read the thread, but I literally saw your last post and thought you might not know. All is well.

Exactly - that was hardly the game plan the Pats had been following all season. IMO it completely inflated the perception of Harris by the, shall we say, less than savvy FF crowd. 

Users who are viewing this thread