Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

2 hours ago, cloppbeast said:

Singletary for Ruggs

Like the Ruggs side here. I’m having a hard time with the Singletary values I keep seeing, he looks good to the eye of course but that offense has been exploding and he’s done comparatively little with the backfield to himself, and now Moss is coming back soon. 

• Like 1

10 team PPR

Mike Davis, Devonta Freeman, Teddy Bridgewater

for

2022 2nd, 2023 1st, Jordan Love

1 hour ago, mzkp54 said:

Gave: Fournette, ‘21 2nd, ‘21 4th, ‘22 3rd

Got: Gurley, ‘22 1st

1st is on the wrong side IMO, nice.

23 minutes ago, foxco said:

1st is on the wrong side IMO, nice.

No picks should be included anywhere in this deal, let alone a 1st.

5 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Like the Ruggs side here. I’m having a hard time with the Singletary values I keep seeing, he looks good to the eye of course but that offense has been exploding and he’s done comparatively little with the backfield to himself, and now Moss is coming back soon. 

And possibly Bell? 😆

12 Team 1PPR SuperFlex

Team A: Aaron Rodgers, Travis Fulgham, 2021 3rd (early-mid)
Team B: George Kittle, 2021 4th (mid-late)

Team trading for Rodgers just lost Dak and still has Travis Kelce. Team getting Kittle is rebuilding.

12 team PPR (1.5 PPR TE)

Team A: Todd Gurley
Team B: Dallas Goedert

Team getting Gurley is contending this year, team getting Goedert is not.

12 team 0.5ppr 

offered a team that needs to rebuild ..

Gaskin, Shenault, ‘21 1st, ‘22 1st, ‘22 3rd all late most likely 

for 

Kamara. 

he countered asking for my 

‘21 1st, 2nd, 4th, ‘22 1st, 2nd,3rd,4th all going to be late hopefully. Gaskin and Shenault removed from his offer. 

I took it in an instant. 
Can now roll out Elliot/Jacobs/Kamara as my RB trio 

Also got done my Joshua Kelley for 

Toni Pollard 

Think this seems fair as Im an Elliot owner. 

Edited by TartanLion
  • Laughing 1

4 minutes ago, TartanLion said:

12 team 0.5ppr 

for 

Kamara. 

‘21 1st, 2nd, 4th, ‘22 1st, 2nd,3rd,4th all going to be late hopefully. Gaskin and Shenault removed from his offer. 

I took it in an instant. 
Can now roll out Elliot/Jacobs/Kamara as my RB trio 

Also got done my Joshua Kelley for 

Toni Pollard 

Think this seems fair as Im an Elliot owner. 

This makes no sense - he saw Shenault and Gaskins as negatives in the trade?

8 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

He seemed to prefer ‘21 2nd, 4th and ‘22 2nd and 4th ( all will be late barring a disaster ),  to Gaskin and Shenault. 

I wasn’t going to complain. Shenault must be worth a 1st now, and Gaskin a good 2nd 

Edited by TartanLion

3 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

He wanted the picks, man.

It went from 2021 1st to 2021 1st and 2nd and 4th, plus about his whole draft from 2022.

Gaskin probably is a negative if you think he's costing you draft picks. Shenault is debatable. 

8 minutes ago, rockaction said:

He wanted the picks, man.

It went from 2021 1st to 2021 1st and 2nd and 4th, plus about his whole draft from 2022.

Gaskin probably is a negative if you think he's costing you draft picks. Shenault is debatable. 

Gaskin and Shenault are worth much more than a 2nd and a 4th. I don't think Gaskin is a long term asset but the guy could have got at least a second round pick  back anyway if he wanted to flip him so his counter is basically valuing Shenault as a fourth. That's just dumb even if you don't like him you can flip him for at least another second. I'm fairly certain a late first could be had for a Shenault and Gaskin combo.

In other words, his counteroffer was incredibly stupid, even if he hates Shenault and Gaskin long term - they could have earned him more than a second and a fourth.

Edited by Dr. Octopus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Gaskin and Shenault are worth much more than a 2nd and a 4th. I don't think Gaskin is a long term asset but the guy could have got at least a second round pick  back anyway if he wanted to flip him so his counter is basically valuing Shenault as a fourth. That's just dumb even if you don't like him you can flip him for at least another second. I'm fairly certain a late first could be had for a Shenault and Gaskin combo.

In other words, his counteroffer was incredibly stupid, even if he hates Shenault and Gaskin long term - they could have earned him more than a second and a fourth.

FWIW he added two 2nds and two 4ths to the offer, not just one.

I agree I would rather have Shenault/Gaskin though, which he probably could have flipped for more than that.

• Like 1

Just now, FreeBaGeL said:

FWIW he added two 2nds and two 4ths to the offer, not just one.

I agree I would rather have Shenault/Gaskin though, which he probably could have flipped for more than that.

My bad - I was trying to sort it out in my head.

6 hours ago, TartanLion said:

12 team 0.5ppr 

for 

Kamara. 

Love that the guy was already getting underpaid but decided to counter you with an even worse deal for himself. Good deal for you.

• Like 1

14 team PPR

Gave: Gus Edwards

Got: Gerald Everett

Really needed a bye week TE to fill in for Waller, this was the best guy I could afford from a losing team, without making big roster moves 

Where my idp bros at???

My 4th round pick

For

Jordan Poyer S Buf

Must start two S league

Was just offered this in a 10 team PPR league

Get: JuJu Smith-Schuster, Miles Sanders

Give: Kenyan Drake, Myles Gaskin, DJ Chark

I think it is a good trade for me.  The guy offering needs some RB depth, as he only has Miles Sanders, Aaron Jones, Raheem Mostert as viable starters.  I am really banking on JuJu bouncing back.

7 minutes ago, TVT 0 N S T A said:

Was just offered this in a 10 team PPR league

Get: JuJu Smith-Schuster, Miles Sanders

Give: Kenyan Drake, Myles Gaskin, DJ Chark

I think it is a good trade for me.  The guy offering needs some RB depth, as he only has Miles Sanders, Aaron Jones, Raheem Mostert as viable starters.  I am really banking on JuJu bouncing back.

Hurry up and accept that. No one should need to explain why. 

• Like 5

1st season of a 12 team super flex. I’m 4-1, strong at RB and WR but ignored QB during the draft ( only got Big Ben, Fitz and Stidham ) 

gave Everett and a ‘21 2nd 

got 

Andy Dalton 

15 minutes ago, dipandglide said:

Hurry up and accept that. No one should need to explain why. 

X2

Owner in my league just sold David Johnson to a very good team for a 21 2nd.  Looks like he is tanking already as he was his RB2.

12 team 0.5 PPR

Received: Zeke/‘22 2nd

Gave: Claypool/Pittman/‘21 1st (late)/‘22 1st (probably late)/early ‘21 3rd

Edited by mzkp54

12 Team SF Dynasty PPR. Did not want to give up Tonyan but think there is a stronger chance he will end up in the muddled TE2 tier than a weekly TE starter.

Get
A. Robinson
1st Round Pick (late)

Give
OBJ
Tonyan
3rd Round Pick (late)

8 hours ago, dmac37 said:

12 Team SF Dynasty PPR. Did not want to give up Tonyan but think there is a stronger chance he will end up in the muddled TE2 tier than a weekly TE starter.

Get
A. Robinson
1st Round Pick (late)

Give
OBJ
Tonyan
3rd Round Pick (late)

Robinson side easy 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

Robinson side easy 

+1

The better WR and a first? I guess there are some Tonyan Truthers out there. 

6 minutes ago, tombonneau said:

+1

The better WR and a first? I guess there are some Tonyan Truthers out there. 

Yep, buy low sell high. I was waiting for OBJ to have one of those big games and Tonyan may be something but we have seen many of these TE outbursts before only to disappear into a fantasy wasteland.

2 minutes ago, dmac37 said:

Yep, buy low sell high. I was waiting for OBJ to have one of those big games and Tonyan may be something but we have seen many of these TE outbursts before only to disappear into a fantasy wasteland.

I fully admit I was dead wrong on Robinson. After he middled about for a few years injured after his big Jax year I totally wrote him off, but he's proved himself to a QB-proof low-end WR1. Yet as this deal attests, he has a market value of WR2. Total Dangerfield Effect.

• Like 2

12 team SF Devy league (4 round devy draft so lots of college players rostered) start 11 players with no K or D

Gave: Bo Nix, S Williams WR Aub and 2021 1st round rookie

Got: Golladay

Just wanted another weekly starter for the next 3 years. I am high on Williams as a 2nd Tier 2021 rookie, can afford to trade Nix since Herbert looks to be a good pro qb

5 minutes ago, smbkrypt24 said:

12 team ppr.

Team A gave: M. Evans

Team B gave: D. Swift

Evans by far. Someone must really believe in Swift.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, tombonneau said:

Evans by far. Someone must really believe in Swift.

That someone might be me.  He was taken at 1.3 and has performed well even though he isn't getting the rushing attempts you would hope for.  I have a plethora of WRs which also contributed, but I wasn't trying to lose big on value for that reason.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lardonastick said:

12 team non ppr

Gave Philip Lindsay

Got 2 X 2021 2nd

good time to sell Lindsay.  Gordon will take back over the majority of rushes in that  backfield, IMO.

• Like 1

My team was drafted older and I’m currently in 2nd with the highest points in the league, but Julio has made me nervous for a while. 

I gave : Julio Jones + David Johnson + 2021 2nd devy (already have full taxi and devy roster)

I got : Robert Woods + D’Andre Swift

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jayded said:

My team was drafted older and I’m currently in 2nd with the highest points in the league, but Julio has made me nervous for a while. 

I gave : Julio Jones + David Johnson + 2021 2nd devy (already have full taxi and devy roster)

I got : Robert Woods + D’Andre Swift

I think long term investment you made out well! 

16 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

I think long term investment you made out well! 

Already have an offer flying in on Swift too. Curious how much I can fully squeeze out of these transactions. 

Not trying to turn this into an AC but so others know (and I think it’s fair and am considering):

Swift + D. Mooney for L. Bell + Journey Brown (PSU RB Devy)

2 hours ago, smbkrypt24 said:

That someone might be me.  He was taken at 1.3 and has performed well even though he isn't getting the rushing attempts you would hope for.  I have a plethora of WRs which also contributed, but I wasn't trying to lose big on value for that reason.

Who else do you have at WR? I'm curious if you could have moved one of them for Swift instead of Evans.

3 hours ago, smbkrypt24 said:

Even so ... you could’ve gotten more, even if it was a dynasty league.

Good luck to you though - never gonna hate on someone going to get their guy.

22 minutes ago, Jayded said:

Already have an offer flying in on Swift too. Curious how much I can fully squeeze out of these transactions. 

Not trying to turn this into an AC but so others know (and I think it’s fair and am considering):

Swift + D. Mooney for L. Bell + Journey Brown (PSU RB Devy)

I’m not paying jack for Bell, unless I’m in a win now window.  He’s 28, has had a poisonous relationship with his only two teams, and looked mediocre with the Jets.  That said, he could pay off this year.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Future Champs said:

I’m not paying jack for Bell, unless I’m in a win now window.  He’s 28, has had a poisonous relationship with his only two teams, and looked mediocre with the Jets.  That said, he could pay off this year.

Whoever just sold Journey Brown sold a guy with rumors of a heart problem that's causing him to sit. That's pretty low.

Edited by rockaction

@Jayded PM SENT

Brown is rumored to have a heart problem. Do not pull the trigger on that deal. 

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 1

I hope he gets my PM in time. His post was from an hour ago. Good grief.

2 hours ago, rockaction said:

I hope he gets my PM in time. His post was from an hour ago. Good grief.

I found that myself earlier. Was like man that sucks for him because he’s a talent. Been trying to get the same guy to give me Chuba instead. He loves Swift so I’m totally fine to hold if not since I don’t have to have either. I’m in 2nd as-is and would be nice to have a motivated Bell and strong senior RB but we’ll see. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jayded said:

I found that myself earlier. Was like man that sucks for him because he’s a talent. Been trying to get the same guy to give me Chuba instead. He loves Swift so I’m totally fine to hold if not since I don’t have to have either. I’m in 2nd as-is and would be nice to have a motivated Bell and strong senior RB but we’ll see. 

Great. Glad you knew and were doing diligence. I might have snap accepted if it were me and Brown was at the heart of the deal. Good show.