What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

10 team, 1QB 3RB 5WR 2TE 2flex (1SF) plus full IDP

I gave up Julio Jones

I got Mims, Dallas, 3rd

I hate it, but I shopped Julio for 4 weeks and nobody was paying more

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up 

• Davis, Mike CAR RB; 
  • Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB; 
  • McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB; 
  • Pollard, Tony DAL RB
Team B gave up 

• Edwards-Helaire, Clyde KCC RB; 
  • Golladay, Kenny DET WR; 
  • Johnson, Diontae PIT WR; 
  • Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B 
  • Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team A
Oof. Team A must spend a lot of time in the Diontae Johnson thread.

10 team, 1QB 3RB 5WR 2TE 2flex (1SF) plus full IDP

I gave up Julio Jones

I got Mims, Dallas, 3rd

I hate it, but I shopped Julio for 4 weeks and nobody was paying more
Starting 5WR, I'd rather have Julio. Shocked you couldn't get more coming off a game where he looked great. Makes me think I should go out and buy.

I roster Metcalf and would reject MT for him easily. 

I also roster MT and offered him for Lamb straight up and was rejected. 
I went back and forth with the Lamb owner earlier this week offering him picks & players, and he shot everything down.  He basically said Lamb is untradeable.  So I decided to test that theory and throw him an offer he'd absolutely have to say yes to (NOT a true offer, just to make a point) and I sent him an offer of MT + my 2021 1st for Lamb.  I fully expected him to say "well of course yes to that" and then I'd come back with "ok so he's not untradeable, there is a price, now let's talk seriously".  

He rejected it.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Zealots PPR IDP

Gave: Kyler Murray, James Robinson, Laviska Shenault, Zack Moss, 2021 Mid 2nd

Got: Carson Wentz, CeeDee Lamb

This is the one that I warned people they wouldn't like. Yes, it's not a man crush...it's an obsession!

However, it does kind of "complete" the rebuild that I had in mind to get to at this point from the end of last season.

My roster now has CEH, Jonathan Taylor, CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, and Henry Ruggs.  

Plus I have some good "spare" parts in Fulgham, Robert Woods, and others. Leaves me light at RB, but I can fix that later. 

I didn't like it until you posted the rest of your team. 

Curious, who do you have at QB besides Wentz?  It won't change my opinion above, just curious.

I didn't like it until you posted the rest of your team. 

Curious, who do you have at QB besides Wentz?  It won't change my opinion above, just curious.
Tom Brady. I run thin at QB. I usually only roster two and as long as I have one good starter I don't really care how good the backup is as long as he can be a bye week filler. So it's usually an old guy. 

Other good parts of the team are Fant/Tonyan/H. Bryant at TE, some "could be's" in Mooney, Duvernay, Hightower, and good in a pinch Beasley/John Brown.   

I went back and forth with the Lamb owner earlier this week offering him picks & players, and he shot everything down.  He basically said Lamb is untradeable.  So I decided to test that theory and throw him an offer he'd absolutely have to say yes to (NOT a true offer, just to make a point) and I sent him an offer of MT + my 2021 1st for Lamb.  I fully expected him to say "well of course yes to that" and then I'd come back with "ok so he's not untradeable, there is a price, now let's talk seriously".  

He rejected it.  
i mean, i cant blame him. Im over the moon to have ditched MT for Lamb + 2021 2nd. 

I just have really bad vibes about MT. Talent he's the clear #1. His head is clear AB. Im not holding onto that. I can't. I like Lamb way too much to not accept that. 

Was also offered Kittle straight up and Gurley+Higgins. 

3 offers in total. The rest of the 12 had zero interest. 

Same non-ppr league as before. People are just giving me guys now...

Gave: JK Dobbins, Harrison Bryant

Got: Amari Cooper

Something is rotten in Denmark/Baltimore with their RB usage.

Zealots PPR IDP

Gave: Kyler Murray, James Robinson, Laviska Shenault, Zack Moss, 2021 Mid 2nd

Got: Carson Wentz, CeeDee Lamb

This is the one that I warned people they wouldn't like. Yes, it's not a man crush...it's an obsession!
Nah, I like this trade. You cobbled together a bunch of spares for a strike, really.  I'm also not sold on absolute strength at the QB position in theory; in practice I never seem to be lacking it, save for one league last year where I didn't make the playoffs. It's like the first day of a golf tournament...you know the rest. 

I think JJ is close to Lamb in terms of potential. I'll take that side for sure.
He may be close to Lamb in terms of potential, but I'm not sure Jefferson will get as much opportunity with the Vikings as Lamb will with the Cowboys.

Minnesota wants to pound the ball with Cook and limit Cousins' mistakes throwing the ball.

He may be close to Lamb in terms of potential, but I'm not sure Jefferson will get as much opportunity with the Vikings as Lamb will with the Cowboys.

Minnesota wants to pound the ball with Cook and limit Cousins' mistakes throwing the ball.
The x-factor is there’s a good chance Zimmer is on his way out so that style could change.

Has anyone moved Claypool lately in a dynasty? I was looking to buy and was sent this offer, just seems a little expensive or is he brining this much a return already? 

Give: Parker and 2021 1st (could be early to mid)

Get: Claypool and 2021 3rd

If anyone has seen him traded in a PPR dynasty league in the last week or two could you post what the trade was? Thanks!! 

Andy Dufresne said:
And then I did this:

Gave: Mike Evans, Darius Slayton, Dalton Schultz

Got: Justin Jefferson, Noah Fant

I feel like I made a mistake trading for Mike Evans in the offseason. I'm paying the price for that a little here
Got away from Evans in the nick of time! :pickle:

Guys, Evans is 26 years old.  This is an 8 game impact.  Calm down.

And then I did this:

Gave: Mike Evans, Darius Slayton, Dalton Schultz

Got: Justin Jefferson, Noah Fant

Got away from Evans in the nick of time! :pickle:
Well that was an incredible deal before the Antonio Brown signing, obviously better now.

same with my:

gave Evans

for Swift

Got a little beat up on most saying I sold an elite asset for a hopeful great Rb.
And a fine deal here as well.  Swift has been criminally undervalued in ppr but people are coming around.  

Has anyone moved Claypool lately in a dynasty? I was looking to buy and was sent this offer, just seems a little expensive or is he brining this much a return already? 

Give: Parker and 2021 1st (could be early to mid)

Get: Claypool and 2021 3rd

If anyone has seen him traded in a PPR dynasty league in the last week or two could you post what the trade was? Thanks!! 
I posted this in the Claypool thread last week:
Gave Andrews, Ruggs, Gaskin
Got Lamb, Claypool, McFarland 

Have an offer out of Evans and Slayton for Swift. Hopes are not high. 
i wanted Swift but gave up because the owner thinks long term, is 0-6, and Swift is his only young RB. I waved goodbye to D'Andre when I passed on him in the rookie draft we had. He fell to seven, actually. Good luck with the offer. I'm not sure I'd do that deal, either.

Turned down an offer of Hopkins for Lamb.
I feel these types of same position one for one swapS to be hard to do. It just makes it very clear you like the other guy more and it's too easy for the potential partner to regret So they are less likely to do it.

Much better to tag on some spare parts and picks to obfuscate the nature of what is really a player for player swap  

Didn't they just sign Cousins to a big 3 year deal earlier this year? There has to be a huge dead cap hit to cut him and I can't see anybody trading for him.
They originally signed him to a three year deal and this is year three - I missed the extension if that happened. Seems like a huge mistake if it did.

They originally signed him to a three year deal and this is year three - I missed the extension if that happened. Seems like a huge mistake if it did.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/vikings-kirk-cousins-agree-to-2-year-66m-extension-0ap3000001106332

In a 15 team really deep rostered superflex .5ppr dynasty, I got offered Keenan Allen and Alex Mattison for McLaurin.   Keep in mind I have Dalvin Cook, and I have a good team and will be very competitive for the next several years.  Allen is quality and only 28, but he already has back spasms.  McLaurin, despite his revolving QBs, has outscored Allen TY, even with Allen's bye.  And McLaurin's not as young as I thought (just turned 25).  Mattison's only 22, and he'd be useful as Cook's backup.   Thoughts on the deal and McLaurin's dynasty value relative to Allen's?
This belongs either in the Assistant Coaches Forum or the Dynasty Value thread here in the Shark Pool.

But since it's here, McLaurin is worth something more than Allen and the difference isn't remotely made up for with Mattison.

Am I an idiot for giving a 3rd rounder next year for AB? I think I'm a realistic contender in a best ball league, but wonder can this idiot stay out of trouble...anyone seen him traded the last 24 hours? 

Am I an idiot for giving a 3rd rounder next year for AB? I think I'm a realistic contender in a best ball league, but wonder can this idiot stay out of trouble...anyone seen him traded the last 24 hours? 
I've seen him moved for a 2nd in a couple leagues. 

I wouldnt pay a 2nd but I think a 3rd would be fair for the dice roll. 

Dr. Octopus said:
They followed up his horrible original fully guaranteed contract with another awful fully guaranteed extension of 2 years. They are on the hook for $21M guaranteed next year and another $35M guaranteed in 2022 if they don’t cut him before the start of the 2021 league year. If he continues playing as he has they should just eat the hit next year, it’s 41M dead but only an increase of $10M over his cap # anyway. Could designate that a post-June 1st cut and spread the $41M across 2 years at least. That would actually give $10M in cap relief in 2021 and $15M in 2022 vs keeping him.

FreeBaGeL said:
I've seen him loved for a 2nd in a couple leagues. 

I wouldnt pay a 2nd but I think a 3rd would be fair for the dice roll. 
In a start 1 QB league 3rd are not worth much to me so I think that value is fair.  In superflex or 2 QB I don't think I would do it.  

And to be fair...I don't think Brown can stay away from trouble, so I am biased. I think he has a legit mental condition. 

I decided to go ahead and give up a hopefully late 3rd for AB. I could see it going either way, but in a best ball PPR format felt he was worth the risk. 

I decided to go ahead and give up a hopefully late 3rd for AB. I could see it going either way, but in a best ball PPR format felt he was worth the risk. 
I was tempted to try a package for him (my 3rd and 4th are long gone. Have two ones and two twos) but at 1-5, I ain't going nowhere, no how this year, so it would really depend on whether or not I believe in him for next year. 

I don't.

I was tempted to try a package for him (my 3rd and 4th are long gone. Have two ones and two twos) but at 1-5, I ain't going nowhere, no how this year, so it would really depend on whether or not I believe in him for next year. 

I don't.
I think he can help me this year, but not holding my breath for a long term impact. 

Users who are viewing this thread