Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Recommended Posts

12 team ppr. QB/2 RB/2 WR/TE/F


Team A Gives 

Herbert (3yr rookie)

Allen Robinson (FA after 2020 likely not resigned)

James Robinson (FA after 2020 likely not resigned)

 

Team B Gives 

Tua (3yr rookie)

Mike Thomas (Contract thru 2022)


Salaries match otherwise. Roster fit made sense for both.

Edited by The Tahitian Facemask
2WR not 3WR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Non-ppr IDP Zealots

Gave: Kyler Murray, Terry McLaurin, DJ Chark

Got: Carson Wentz, CeeDee Lamb, 2021 5th

Team is not total restart but is stuck in the mud. And I just had to have Lamb, he's going to dominate for years. 

Murray is phenomenal, of course, but the QB spot is so volatile - look how we've cycled through Mahomes, Jackson, and now Murray. I wouldn't have done this had Tua not been named the starter - I really believe in him for the future.

McLaurin is a great player in a bad franchise. Chark is a tease.

I may have lost on "value" for this year but Lamb is just so obviously elite.

Plus, I'm an NDSU alumni so it's just kind of fun to finally have Wentz on a team.

Edited by Andy Dufresne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Soulfly3 said:

forgive me if this doesnt "Exactly" belong here - but in our long running 12 team Keeper (keep any 3 (infinite) league) I did the following:

Sold: Michael Thomas

Received: Ceedee Lamb + 2021 2nd round pick 

I'm hopping off the MT train... man seems like he's going the AB route. I don't wanna deal w that anymore. Brees 1-2seasons max from retirement and his volume decreases anywhere else, imo. 

Love MT as a talent, he's a freak... But Im getting the bad vives and sold for a WR I am absolutely in love with, plus a little added bonus of a 2nd round pick. 

This post is exactly what this thread is about. I just paid a premium for MT before the season started, and am debating offering s/u to Metcalf owner, so good to see similar deals going down from people buying low on MT. I mean I would feel like a perfect idiot buying high and selling low but ....

Edited by tombonneau
ETA: Ah oops didn't see this was keeper ....
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Soulfly3 said:

forgive me if this doesnt "Exactly" belong here - but in our long running 12 team Keeper (keep any 3 (infinite) league) I did the following:

Sold: Michael Thomas

Received: Ceedee Lamb + 2021 2nd round pick 

I'm hopping off the MT train... man seems like he's going the AB route. I don't wanna deal w that anymore. Brees 1-2seasons max from retirement and his volume decreases anywhere else, imo. 

Love MT as a talent, he's a freak... But Im getting the bad vives and sold for a WR I am absolutely in love with, plus a little added bonus of a 2nd round pick. 

I personally love this for you. If I were a MT owner, this is the exact kind of deal I’d be looking to get for him. I think Lamb can be the overall dynasty WR1 in a year or two. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tombonneau said:

This post is exactly what this thread is about. I just paid a premium for MT before the season started, and am debating offering s/u to Metcalf owner, so good to see similar deals going down from people buying low on MT. I mean I would feel like a perfect idiot buying high and selling low but ....

I roster Metcalf and would reject MT for him easily. 
 

I also roster MT and offered him for Lamb straight up and was rejected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mimo said:

I roster Metcalf and would reject MT for him easily. 
 

I also roster MT and offered him for Lamb straight up and was rejected. 

😕 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tombonneau said:

This post is exactly what this thread is about. I just paid a premium for MT before the season started, and am debating offering s/u to Metcalf owner, so good to see similar deals going down from people buying low on MT. I mean I would feel like a perfect idiot buying high and selling low but ....

Getting DK for MT wouldn't be selling low and I doubt it gets it done really.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Non-ppr IDP Zealots

Gave: Kyler Murray, Terry McLaurin, DJ Chark

Got: Carson Wentz, CeeDee Lamb, 2021 5th

And then I did this:

Gave: Mike Evans, Darius Slayton, Dalton Schultz

Got: Justin Jefferson, Noah Fant

 

I feel like I made a mistake trading for Mike Evans in the offseason. I'm paying the price for that a little here but at the same time, I think Jefferson is nearly the prospect that Lamb is. And Fant is still a long term answer at TE, IMO. And Slayton is just way too up and down for me. 

I am constantly tinkering with the roster in this particular league. This is the one in which I also got a 1st for Robinson a couple days ago. So yes, I'm playing for next year. 

Edited by Andy Dufresne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I am apparently buying up JuJu, again I know not everyone is in on that but here is this deal...

12 team super flex ppr

Gave - Marquise Brown mid to late 21 2nd

got Juju

They are the same age and Juju has those two elite seasons I have to hope he bounces back and in the present they have not been that much different.  I am 5th right now so I am hoping to make the playoffs still so that 2nd could be later.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

And then I did this:

Gave: Mike Evans, Darius Slayton, Dalton Schultz

Got: Justin Jefferson, Noah Fant

 

I feel like I made a mistake trading for Mike Evans in the offseason. I'm paying the price for that a little here but at the same time, I think Jefferson is nearly the prospect that Lamb is. And Fant is still a long term answer at TE, IMO. And Slayton is just way too up and down for me. 

I am constantly tinkering with the roster in this particular league. This is the one in which I also got a 1st for Robinson a couple days ago. So yes, I'm playing for next year. 

I'd take the Jefferson/Fant side quite easily here.  In fact I'd rather have Jefferson alone than the other side.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, frae said:

Well I am apparently buying up JuJu, again I know not everyone is in on that but here is this deal...

12 team super flex ppr

Gave - Marquise Brown mid to late 21 2nd

got Juju

They are the same age and Juju has those two elite seasons I have to hope he bounces back and in the present they have not been that much different.  I am 5th right now so I am hoping to make the playoffs still so that 2nd could be later.  

I am extremely low on JuJu.  I think Pitt moves on from him after this year and there aren't many better situations he could go to than the #1 WR in Pitt.  I would still roll the dice on him over Hollywood though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I am extremely low on JuJu.  I think Pitt moves on from him after this year and there aren't many better situations he could go to than the #1 WR in Pitt.  I would still roll the dice on him over Hollywood though.

How about over Chark? Juju worth the dice roll?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team PPR dynasty 

Team A gets: Lamar and Justin Jefferson

Team B gets: Kyler Murray and Tyreek Hill 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

How about over Chark? Juju worth the dice roll?

That's an  interesting thought. I have to rebuild one of my teams and trying to think about making a pitch for Chark. Not doing squat with Minshew's bb gun,  but they should be in good position to get a QB early.  Lots of people saying the QB class should be good.  If only the Jets could improve and the Jags could get Lawrence.  That would be quite a difference. 

Regarding juju I think I have lost all faith.  I would prefer Chark. Maybe I can flip Juju for him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

12 team PPR dynasty 

Team A gets: Lamar and Justin Jefferson

Team B gets: Kyler Murray and Tyreek Hill 

I think JJ is close to Lamb in terms of potential. I'll take that side for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jail said:

That's an  interesting thought. I have to rebuild one of my teams and trying to think about making a pitch for Chark. Not doing squat with Minshew's bb gun,  but they should be in good position to get a QB early.  Lots of people saying the QB class should be good.  If only the Jets could improve and the Jags could get Lawrence.  That would be quite a difference. 

Regarding juju I think I have lost all faith.  I would prefer Chark. Maybe I can flip Juju for him.

I would easily prefer JuJu to Chark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team no PPR start 1 QB; 4 teams make playoffs and draft 9-12, 8 non-playoff teams random lottery for picks 1-8

Teams A and C rebuilding, team B contender

===========================================================

Team A trades away Christian Kirk

Team B trades away Jared Goff, 2022 Rnd 3, 2023 Rnd 2

===========================================================

Team A trades away Daniel Jones, Anthony Miller, Tre'Quan Smith, Van Jefferson, 2021 Rnd 1 (50/50 playoffs)

Team C trades away Courtland Sutton, 2021 Rnd 3, 2022 Rnd 1 (likely lottery)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Fruitbat said:

12 team no PPR start 1 QB; 4 teams make playoffs and draft 9-12, 8 non-playoff teams random lottery for picks 1-8

Teams A and C rebuilding, team B contender

===========================================================

Team A trades away Christian Kirk

Team B trades away Jared Goff, 2022 Rnd 3, 2023 Rnd 2

===========================================================

Team A trades away Daniel Jones, Anthony Miller, Tre'Quan Smith, Van Jefferson, 2021 Rnd 1 (50/50 playoffs)

Team C trades away Courtland Sutton, 2021 Rnd 3, 2022 Rnd 1 (likely lottery)

Those are both terrible.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

 

Non-ppr IDP Zealots

Gave: Kyler Murray, Terry McLaurin, DJ Chark

Got: Carson Wentz, CeeDee Lamb, 2021 5th

Team is not total restart but is stuck in the mud. And I just had to have Lamb, he's going to dominate for years. 

Murray is phenomenal, of course, but the QB spot is so volatile - look how we've cycled through Mahomes, Jackson, and now Murray. I wouldn't have done this had Tua not been named the starter - I really believe in him for the future.

McLaurin is a great player in a bad franchise. Chark is a tease.

I may have lost on "value" for this year but Lamb is just so obviously elite.

Plus, I'm an NDSU alumni so it's just kind of fun to finally have Wentz on a team.

Hate it.

8 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

And then I did this:

Gave: Mike Evans, Darius Slayton, Dalton Schultz

Got: Justin Jefferson, Noah Fant

 

I feel like I made a mistake trading for Mike Evans in the offseason. I'm paying the price for that a little here but at the same time, I think Jefferson is nearly the prospect that Lamb is. And Fant is still a long term answer at TE, IMO. And Slayton is just way too up and down for me. 

I am constantly tinkering with the roster in this particular league. This is the one in which I also got a 1st for Robinson a couple days ago. So yes, I'm playing for next year. 

Love it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SayWhat? said:

Hate it.

Love it.

Same for both for me. McLaurin and Chark (I'm biased as I acquired both and went out of my way to do so) are stuck in bad situations, but they'll walk from their current teams before they're too old. Chark especially. Both 24. Too young to give up for Lamb, who is running primarily from the slot and runs a 4.5. He's this year's JuJu, if you ask me. A three on an almost historically productive offense when Prescott was throwing. But who knows if Dak will be back? People watching the Cowboys the last twenty years think there's an almost God-given right to have a league dominating quarterback racking up yards, but they don't have that right. They could be in for a heck of a decision regarding Dak. All three guys have tons of uncertainty around them in terms of teammates, front office dealings, etc.

Jefferson and Fant are what they'd call "ascending" talents 'round these parts. Evans is going to get it right with Brady for sure and Slayton's time is coming, but they lack the dynamism of Jefferson.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

And then I did this:

Gave: Mike Evans, Darius Slayton, Dalton Schultz

Got: Justin Jefferson, Noah Fant


To say you crushed this is understating things. I took inspiration from this post of yours and offered both Evans and Slayton for Jefferson alone. Was rejected without a counter. 
 

You got a top-5 TE on top of it. Great job. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rockaction said:

Same for both for me. McLaurin and Chark (I'm biased as I acquired both and went out of my way to do so) are stuck in bad situations, but they'll walk from their current teams before they're too old. Chark especially. Both 24. Too young to give up for Lamb, who is running primarily from the slot and runs a 4.5. He's this year's JuJu, if you ask me. A three on an almost historically productive offense when Prescott was throwing. But who knows if Dak will be back? People watching the Cowboys the last twenty years think there's an almost God-given right to have a league dominating quarterback racking up yards, but they don't have that right. They could be in for a heck of a decision regarding Dak. All three guys have tons of uncertainty around them in terms of teammates, front office dealings, etc.

Jefferson and Fant are what they'd call "ascending" talents 'round these parts. Evans is going to get it right with Brady for sure and Slayton's time is coming, but they lack the dynamism of Jefferson.

Lamb isn't the three, he's the two regardless of what position he's playing. He made Gallup, an ascending 1000+ yard receiver last year, a role player. Without the benefit of a training camp.

McLaurin is stuck with the WTF's for the next two years. Chark with the Jags for who knows how long. And there's no guarantee these guys who be playing with a better QB on their next stop.

If you hated this one, you're really not going to like the one in my PPR Zealots league that'll finalize on Tuesday.

As for the Jefferson trade, I was surprised he accepted it as it was an initial offer I made to him. He currently has the best record and I think he has "win now" goggles on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

 

Team A gave up 

  • Davis, Mike CAR RB; 
  • Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB; 
  • McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB; 
  • Pollard, Tony DAL RB

Team B gave up 

  • Edwards-Helaire, Clyde KCC RB; 
  • Golladay, Kenny DET WR; 
  • Johnson, Diontae PIT WR; 
  • Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B 
  • Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Lamb isn't the three, he's the two regardless of what position he's playing. He made Gallup, an ascending 1000+ yard receiver last year, a role player. Without the benefit of a training camp.

McLaurin is stuck with the WTF's for the next two years. Chark with the Jags for who knows how long. And there's no guarantee these guys who be playing with a better QB on their next stop.

If you hated this one, you're really not going to like the one in my PPR Zealots league that'll finalize on Tuesday.

As for the Jefferson trade, I was surprised he accepted it as it was an initial offer I made to him. He currently has the best record and I think he has "win now" goggles on.

Hate was a strong word, I just piggybacked on the general feel. Unless one of McLaurin and Chark aren't starting for you, I don't see how CeeDee outscores both on a yearly basis.  Maybe he doesn't need to. Maybe your roster addresses that. Maybe this math is some neat ju-jitsu I don't understand. It could very well be.

Dak will no longer be under contract once the season ends. Dallas has no quarterback right now.  They have Andy Dalton and maybe a spanking new head coach, too.

But you wanted Lamb, so...actually, that's the point of the whole thing, isn't it? Win or lose with guys you want. That's really the spirit of a good trade or deal. I'd love to have Chase Claypool and would give an arm and a leg and people would say "that's nuts," but he's a guy I would want for a steep price, even. I'd just have to give the meat of my team for him, and I can't do that, really. So it is. 

Edited by rockaction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Hate was a strong word, I just piggybacked on the general feel. Unless one of McLaurin and Chark aren't starting for you, I don't see how CeeDee outscores both on a yearly basis.  Maybe he doesn't need to. Maybe your roster addresses that. Maybe this math is some neat ju-jitsu I don't understand. It could very well be.

Dak will no longer be under contract once the season ends. Dallas has no quarterback right now.  They have Andy Dalton and maybe a spanking new head coach, too.

But you wanted Lamb, so...

That's just it, they wouldn't be. 

Chark is a little better fantasy version of Slayton - you never know what you are going to get. He had MANY poor statistical games last year and is performing similarly this year - plus Shenault will continue to siphon opportunity. He's possibly fantasy's biggest tease right now. He's 33rd in non-ppr scoring right now - just ahead of Greg Ward.

And I can't stress enough how little I believe in Team Washington.

Edited by Andy Dufresne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just gave a late 3rd for tonyan in a TE premium 10 teamer... what the heck lets see where this goes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 team, 1QB 3RB 5WR 2TE 2flex (1SF) plus full IDP

I gave up Julio Jones

I got Mims, Dallas, 3rd

I hate it, but I shopped Julio for 4 weeks and nobody was paying more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

 

Team A gave up 

  • Davis, Mike CAR RB; 
  • Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB; 
  • McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB; 
  • Pollard, Tony DAL RB

Team B gave up 

  • Edwards-Helaire, Clyde KCC RB; 
  • Golladay, Kenny DET WR; 
  • Johnson, Diontae PIT WR; 
  • Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B 
  • Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team A

Oof. Team A must spend a lot of time in the Diontae Johnson thread.

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

10 team, 1QB 3RB 5WR 2TE 2flex (1SF) plus full IDP

I gave up Julio Jones

I got Mims, Dallas, 3rd

I hate it, but I shopped Julio for 4 weeks and nobody was paying more

Man. I’d just hold at that point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

10 team, 1QB 3RB 5WR 2TE 2flex (1SF) plus full IDP

I gave up Julio Jones

I got Mims, Dallas, 3rd

I hate it, but I shopped Julio for 4 weeks and nobody was paying more

Starting 5WR, I'd rather have Julio. Shocked you couldn't get more coming off a game where he looked great. Makes me think I should go out and buy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Mimo said:

I roster Metcalf and would reject MT for him easily. 
 

I also roster MT and offered him for Lamb straight up and was rejected. 

I went back and forth with the Lamb owner earlier this week offering him picks & players, and he shot everything down.  He basically said Lamb is untradeable.  So I decided to test that theory and throw him an offer he'd absolutely have to say yes to (NOT a true offer, just to make a point) and I sent him an offer of MT + my 2021 1st for Lamb.  I fully expected him to say "well of course yes to that" and then I'd come back with "ok so he's not untradeable, there is a price, now let's talk seriously".  

He rejected it.  

Edited by wlwiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zealots PPR IDP

Gave: Kyler Murray, James Robinson, Laviska Shenault, Zack Moss, 2021 Mid 2nd

Got: Carson Wentz, CeeDee Lamb

 

This is the one that I warned people they wouldn't like. Yes, it's not a man crush...it's an obsession!

However, it does kind of "complete" the rebuild that I had in mind to get to at this point from the end of last season.

My roster now has CEH, Jonathan Taylor, CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, and Henry Ruggs.  

Plus I have some good "spare" parts in Fulgham, Robert Woods, and others. Leaves me light at RB, but I can fix that later. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't like it until you posted the rest of your team. 

Curious, who do you have at QB besides Wentz?  It won't change my opinion above, just curious.

Edited by forbidden doughnut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, forbidden doughnut said:

I didn't like it until you posted the rest of your team. 

Curious, who do you have at QB besides Wentz?  It won't change my opinion above, just curious.

Tom Brady. I run thin at QB. I usually only roster two and as long as I have one good starter I don't really care how good the backup is as long as he can be a bye week filler. So it's usually an old guy. 

Other good parts of the team are Fant/Tonyan/H. Bryant at TE, some "could be's" in Mooney, Duvernay, Hightower, and good in a pinch Beasley/John Brown.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wlwiles said:

I went back and forth with the Lamb owner earlier this week offering him picks & players, and he shot everything down.  He basically said Lamb is untradeable.  So I decided to test that theory and throw him an offer he'd absolutely have to say yes to (NOT a true offer, just to make a point) and I sent him an offer of MT + my 2021 1st for Lamb.  I fully expected him to say "well of course yes to that" and then I'd come back with "ok so he's not untradeable, there is a price, now let's talk seriously".  

He rejected it.  

i mean, i cant blame him. Im over the moon to have ditched MT for Lamb + 2021 2nd. 

I just have really bad vibes about MT. Talent he's the clear #1. His head is clear AB. Im not holding onto that. I can't. I like Lamb way too much to not accept that. 

Was also offered Kittle straight up and Gurley+Higgins. 

3 offers in total. The rest of the 12 had zero interest. 

Edited by Soulfly3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same non-ppr league as before. People are just giving me guys now...

Gave: JK Dobbins, Harrison Bryant

Got: Amari Cooper

Something is rotten in Denmark/Baltimore with their RB usage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Zealots PPR IDP

Gave: Kyler Murray, James Robinson, Laviska Shenault, Zack Moss, 2021 Mid 2nd

Got: Carson Wentz, CeeDee Lamb

This is the one that I warned people they wouldn't like. Yes, it's not a man crush...it's an obsession!

Nah, I like this trade. You cobbled together a bunch of spares for a strike, really.  I'm also not sold on absolute strength at the QB position in theory; in practice I never seem to be lacking it, save for one league last year where I didn't make the playoffs. It's like the first day of a golf tournament...you know the rest. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I think JJ is close to Lamb in terms of potential. I'll take that side for sure.

He may be close to Lamb in terms of potential, but I'm not sure Jefferson will get as much opportunity with the Vikings as Lamb will with the Cowboys.

Minnesota wants to pound the ball with Cook and limit Cousins' mistakes throwing the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, northern exposure said:

He may be close to Lamb in terms of potential, but I'm not sure Jefferson will get as much opportunity with the Vikings as Lamb will with the Cowboys.

Minnesota wants to pound the ball with Cook and limit Cousins' mistakes throwing the ball.

The x-factor is there’s a good chance Zimmer is on his way out so that style could change.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone moved Claypool lately in a dynasty? I was looking to buy and was sent this offer, just seems a little expensive or is he brining this much a return already? 

Give: Parker and 2021 1st (could be early to mid)

Get: Claypool and 2021 3rd

If anyone has seen him traded in a PPR dynasty league in the last week or two could you post what the trade was? Thanks!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2020 at 2:25 PM, Andy Dufresne said:

And then I did this:

Gave: Mike Evans, Darius Slayton, Dalton Schultz

Got: Justin Jefferson, Noah Fant

 

I feel like I made a mistake trading for Mike Evans in the offseason. I'm paying the price for that a little here

Got away from Evans in the nick of time! :pickle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Got away from Evans in the nick of time! :pickle:

same with my:

gave Evans

for Swift

 

Got a little beat up on most saying I sold an elite asset for a hopeful great Rb.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, Evans is 26 years old.  This is an 8 game impact.  Calm down.

1 hour ago, Andy Dufresne said:

And then I did this:

Gave: Mike Evans, Darius Slayton, Dalton Schultz

Got: Justin Jefferson, Noah Fant


Got away from Evans in the nick of time! :pickle:

Well that was an incredible deal before the Antonio Brown signing, obviously better now.

11 minutes ago, smbkrypt24 said:

same with my:

gave Evans

for Swift

 

Got a little beat up on most saying I sold an elite asset for a hopeful great Rb.

And a fine deal here as well.  Swift has been criminally undervalued in ppr but people are coming around.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SayWhat? said:

Guys, Evans is 26 years old.  This is an 8 game impact.  Calm down.

He's 27. That means he'll be 28 next year.

Not everyone gets my sense of humor - that wasn't a shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ffmail4me said:

Has anyone moved Claypool lately in a dynasty? I was looking to buy and was sent this offer, just seems a little expensive or is he brining this much a return already? 

Give: Parker and 2021 1st (could be early to mid)

Get: Claypool and 2021 3rd

If anyone has seen him traded in a PPR dynasty league in the last week or two could you post what the trade was? Thanks!! 

I posted this in the Claypool thread last week:
Gave Andrews, Ruggs, Gaskin
Got Lamb, Claypool, McFarland 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sheerterror said:

I posted this in the Claypool thread last week:
Gave Andrews, Ruggs, Gaskin
Got Lamb, Claypool, McFarland 

Why would someone accept that?  4pt per reception for TEs?  36 points for 70 yard touchdowns?  

Edited by SayWhat?
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SayWhat? said:

Why would someone accept that?  4pt per reception for TEs?  36 points for 70 yard touchdowns?  

:lmao: Ruggs III in mind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.