Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

11 minutes ago, smbkrypt24 said:

same with my:

gave Evans

for Swift

Got a little beat up on most saying I sold an elite asset for a hopeful great Rb.

Have an offer out of Evans and Slayton for Swift. Hopes are not high. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Have an offer out of Evans and Slayton for Swift. Hopes are not high. 

i wanted Swift but gave up because the owner thinks long term, is 0-6, and Swift is his only young RB. I waved goodbye to D'Andre when I passed on him in the rookie draft we had. He fell to seven, actually. Good luck with the offer. I'm not sure I'd do that deal, either.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Boston said:

The x-factor is there’s a good chance Zimmer is on his way out so that style could change.

And are they really bringing Cousins back?

1 hour ago, Dr. Octopus said:

And are they really bringing Cousins back?

Didn't they just sign Cousins to a big 3 year deal earlier this year? There has to be a huge dead cap hit to cut him and I can't see anybody trading for him.

1 hour ago, sheerterror said:

I posted this in the Claypool thread last week:
Gave Andrews, Ruggs, Gaskin
Got Lamb, Claypool, McFarland 

Is that Booger? Even if it is, that deal isn't even close.

6 hours ago, DropKick said:

Turned down an offer of Hopkins for Lamb.

I feel these types of same position one for one swapS to be hard to do. It just makes it very clear you like the other guy more and it's too easy for the potential partner to regret So they are less likely to do it.

Much better to tag on some spare parts and picks to obfuscate the nature of what is really a player for player swap  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, northern exposure said:

Didn't they just sign Cousins to a big 3 year deal earlier this year? There has to be a huge dead cap hit to cut him and I can't see anybody trading for him.

They originally signed him to a three year deal and this is year three - I missed the extension if that happened. Seems like a huge mistake if it did.

1 hour ago, Dr. Octopus said:

They originally signed him to a three year deal and this is year three - I missed the extension if that happened. Seems like a huge mistake if it did.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/vikings-kirk-cousins-agree-to-2-year-66m-extension-0ap3000001106332

7 minutes ago, andrewski said:

In a 15 team really deep rostered superflex .5ppr dynasty, I got offered Keenan Allen and Alex Mattison for McLaurin.   Keep in mind I have Dalvin Cook, and I have a good team and will be very competitive for the next several years.  Allen is quality and only 28, but he already has back spasms.  McLaurin, despite his revolving QBs, has outscored Allen TY, even with Allen's bye.  And McLaurin's not as young as I thought (just turned 25).  Mattison's only 22, and he'd be useful as Cook's backup.   Thoughts on the deal and McLaurin's dynasty value relative to Allen's?

This belongs either in the Assistant Coaches Forum or the Dynasty Value thread here in the Shark Pool.

But since it's here, McLaurin is worth something more than Allen and the difference isn't remotely made up for with Mattison.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/vikings-kirk-cousins-agree-to-2-year-66m-extension-0ap3000001106332

This belongs either in the Assistant Coaches Forum or the Dynasty Value thread here in the Shark Pool.

But since it's here, McLaurin is worth something more than Allen and the difference isn't remotely made up for with Mattison.

My apologies, I will remove.

9 minutes ago, Jerichose said:

Gave: Juju, Minshew, Brian Hill, 2023 1st, 2021 and 2023 3rds

Received: Nick Chubb

Superflex and 1/2 PPR, sorry.

13 minutes ago, Jerichose said:

Superflex and 1/2 PPR, sorry.

Seems solid to me, you got the best player by far.

Got tired of the M.Thomas AB vibe im seeing so I moved him PPR:

Gave M.Thomas and a 3rd

Got AJ Brown and a 1st

Am I an idiot for giving a 3rd rounder next year for AB? I think I'm a realistic contender in a best ball league, but wonder can this idiot stay out of trouble...anyone seen him traded the last 24 hours? 

6 hours ago, ffmail4me said:

Am I an idiot for giving a 3rd rounder next year for AB? I think I'm a realistic contender in a best ball league, but wonder can this idiot stay out of trouble...anyone seen him traded the last 24 hours? 

I've seen him moved for a 2nd in a couple leagues. 

I wouldnt pay a 2nd but I think a 3rd would be fair for the dice roll. 

Edited by FreeBaGeL

13 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

They followed up his horrible original fully guaranteed contract with another awful fully guaranteed extension of 2 years. They are on the hook for $21M guaranteed next year and another $35M guaranteed in 2022 if they don’t cut him before the start of the 2021 league year. If he continues playing as he has they should just eat the hit next year, it’s 41M dead but only an increase of $10M over his cap # anyway. Could designate that a post-June 1st cut and spread the $41M across 2 years at least. That would actually give $10M in cap relief in 2021 and $15M in 2022 vs keeping him.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marauder said:

FFPC:

Gave Keenan Allen, Gaskin, 21 3rd

Got Mike Evans, Antonio Gibson

That is theft. Absolute theft IMO. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dacomish said:

Gave M.Thomas and a 3rd

Got AJ Brown and a 1st

I would shat eggrolls of joy if I could get that trade in any league I own Thomas. Well done! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I've seen him loved for a 2nd in a couple leagues. 

I wouldnt pay a 2nd but I think a 3rd would be fair for the dice roll. 

In a start 1 QB league 3rd are not worth much to me so I think that value is fair.  In superflex or 2 QB I don't think I would do it.  

And to be fair...I don't think Brown can stay away from trouble, so I am biased. I think he has a legit mental condition. 

• Like 1

I decided to go ahead and give up a hopefully late 3rd for AB. I could see it going either way, but in a best ball PPR format felt he was worth the risk. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ffmail4me said:

I decided to go ahead and give up a hopefully late 3rd for AB. I could see it going either way, but in a best ball PPR format felt he was worth the risk. 

I was tempted to try a package for him (my 3rd and 4th are long gone. Have two ones and two twos) but at 1-5, I ain't going nowhere, no how this year, so it would really depend on whether or not I believe in him for next year. 

I don't.

10 hours ago, rockaction said:

I was tempted to try a package for him (my 3rd and 4th are long gone. Have two ones and two twos) but at 1-5, I ain't going nowhere, no how this year, so it would really depend on whether or not I believe in him for next year. 

I don't.

I think he can help me this year, but not holding my breath for a long term impact. 

Gave: Allen Robinson, Edmonds, Cam Newton

Got: Juedy, Singletary 

PPR

Edited by 1-2-many
Add Cams last name...

14 minutes ago, 1-2-many said:

Gave: Allen Robinson, Edmonds, Cam

PPR

I like your side a lot. 

Edited by Blick

17 minutes ago, 1-2-many said:

PPR

im a huge AR fan, so i dont like the deal... but see how most would. 

i think AR is the most underrated WR in fantasy, but it's def a fair deal for those selling

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 1-2-many said:

PPR

I don't believe in Singletary long term, but still like your side. I'd try and flip Singletary for someone else though. ;) 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 1-2-many said:

PPR

Assuming that you are not rebuilding, I would keep ARob. Guy balls out in worst situation and is a FA this year. It can't get worse. Respect Jeudy's game, but don't love the situation and he has to prove to me he can play at ARob's level in the pros. As a Singletary owner, I'm resigned to the fact that he is a satellite back and filler. Terrific little runner but doesn't score touchdowns and doesn't factor in the passing game. Severely caps his upside.

Edited by JackReacher
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, JackReacher said:

Singletary owner, I'm resigned to the fact that he is a satellite back and filler. Terrific little runner

Gentle disagreement. When he's going east-west he is, not so much north-south. And that, unfortunately, is the measure of a RB.

25 minutes ago, JackReacher said:

Assuming that you are not rebuilding, I would keep ARob. Guy balls out in worst situation and is a FA this year. It can't get worse. Respect Jeudy's game, but don't love the situation and he has to prove to me he can play at ARob's level in the pros. As a Singletary owner, I'm resigned to the fact that he is a satellite back and filler. Terrific little runner but doesn't score touchdowns and doesn't factor in the passing game. Severely caps his upside.

I’ve had some pretty good drafts and am pretty rich at WR. I drafted Moss this year and saw an opportunity with a guy really poor at QB, who also had Drake and put together a bundle get a little younger and possibly lock up BUF backfield a bit.

Current roster after trade (I’ll leave IDP out) PPR

QB: Mahomes, Allen, Lock

RB: Ron Jones, David Johnson, Swift, White, Harris, Singletary, Moss, Homer

WR: Hopkins, Evans, Julio, Deebo, Aiyuk, Juedy, Cephus

TE: Kelce, Engram

4 hours ago, 1-2-many said:

PPR

RB Cam Akers - that side

QB Cam Newton - either way

DE Cam Jordan - other side

25 minutes ago, Riffraff said:

RB Cam Akers - that side

QB Cam Newton - either way

DE Cam Jordan - other side

My bad, Cam Newton.

12 team .5 PPR Superflex

Gave Drew Brees + Devin Singletary

for

2021 1st

Both teams (about to be) 2-5.

50 minutes ago, lardonastick said:

12 team .5 PPR Superflex

Gave Drew Brees + Devin Singletary

for

2021 1st

Both teams (about to be) 2-5.

Oof.

• Like 2

12 Team SF PPR TE 1.5 PPR

Gave Dallas Goedert and the 2021 1st I own of the team in 3rd

Got CeeDee Lamb

I am in the top half and in the playoffs as of today.  I am not sure Lamb helps me a ton this year with his qb situation but this was probably the one buying window I will have.  Hate losing Dallas, but I do have Engram as my TE which isn't thrilling but isn't trash.  

4 minutes ago, frae said:

Got CeeDee Lamb

I am in the top half and in the playoffs as of today.  I am not sure Lamb helps me a ton this year with his qb situation but this was probably the one buying window I will have.  Hate losing Dallas, but I do have Engram as my TE which isn't thrilling but isn't trash.  

Some guys have all the luck. :kicksrock:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, frae said:

Got CeeDee Lamb

I keep trying to get Lamb. I already own Ruggs III and Jeudy but really want Lamb. He's a tough get.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2020 at 1:40 PM, Dacomish said:

Gave M.Thomas and a 3rd

Got AJ Brown and a 1st

Trying to do this exact deal (I have MT) - would you have taken Brown + a 2nd?  He's balking at a first

1 hour ago, wlwiles said:

Trying to do this exact deal (I have MT) - would you have taken Brown + a 2nd?  He's balking at a first

Possibly but this guy has been after him for a while, so thats why it was an easy negotiation. 

4 hours ago, wlwiles said:

May not be the popular opinion but I'd take Brown straight up.

• Like 2

Gave: Stefon Diggs and Mike Gesicki 

Got: Robert Tonyan, JuJu Smith-Schuster and Mike Evans 

1PPR

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, 1-2-many said:

1PPR

wow, like it for you

26 minutes ago, 1-2-many said:

1PPR

THEFT. Well done! 

Only reason I would consider the evans/juju side is if I thought I could flip one of them for a nice piece, but it seems like most people with those guys are stuck bagholding desperately searching for a trade partner where none exists. 

Barring that I would take the Diggs side pretty easily. 26 year old wr1 on an ascending offense that is already performing like an elite player. 

It probably doesn't help that Tonyan/Juju/Evans are 3 guys near the top of my overrated list. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Only reason I would consider the evans/juju side is if I thought I could flip one of them for a nice piece, but it seems like most people with those guys are stuck bagholding desperately searching for a trade partner where none exists. 

Barring that I would take the Diggs side pretty easily. 26 year old wr1 on an ascending offense that is already performing like an elite player. 

It probably doesn't help that Tonyan/Juju/Evans are 3 guys near the top of my overrated list. 

The Bills offense isn't ascending.  It's flatlined.  I love Diggs but that trade is dynasty buy low 101.  That trade is so nice i'm aroused.

1 hour ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I think you should add Diggs as a 4th name.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BINGBING said:

The Bills offense isn't ascending.  It's flatlined.  I love Diggs but that trade is dynasty buy low 101.  That trade is so nice i'm aroused.

Almost as nice as buying Watkins/Hilton "low" a few years ago :P

Seriously though I am extremely low on JuJu.  I think with Johnson/Claypool playing well it's pretty unlikely Pitt re-signs JuJu next year, and there aren't many better fantasy situations for a WR than the #1 WR in Pittsburgh, where Juju hasn't exactly been blowing us away already.

And then Evans can barely clear 2 catches and double digit yardage each week.  If the excuse is that he's playing on a gimpy ankle then what's the upside the rest of this year?  That he limps through the rest of this season playing at 50% and enters next offseason as a 28 year old coming off an injured riddled 600 yard receiving season?  What's that worth in this era?  He will only get cheaper.

• Like 1