Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

1 minute ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Almost as nice as buying Watkins/Hilton "low" a few years ago :P

Seriously though I am extremely low on JuJu.  I think with Johnson/Claypool playing well it's pretty unlikely Pitt re-signs JuJu next year, and there aren't many better fantasy situations for a WR than the #1 WR in Pittsburgh, where Juju hasn't exactly been blowing us away already.

And then Evans can barely clear 2 catches and double digit yardage each week.  If the excuse is that he's playing on a gimpy ankle then what's the upside the rest of this year?  That he limps through the rest of this season playing at 50% and enters next offseason as a 28 year old coming off an injured riddled 600 yard receiving season?  What's that worth in this era?  He will only get cheaper.

Things aren't great in their current situations...so sell both for a guy who is in a situation that looked good for his first three weeks in his new situation...Got it.

12 team .5ppr qwwrrtffd

Gave: chase Edmonds 

got: 2021 1st round pick (currently 1.05, likely range of outcomes 1.03-wildcard playoff berth)

1 hour ago, EthnicFury said:

12 team .5ppr qwwrrtffd

got: 2021 1st round pick (currently 1.05, likely range of outcomes 1.03-wildcard playoff berth)

Great return on Chase. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, EthnicFury said:

12 team .5ppr qwwrrtffd

These types of trades keep mediocre teams mediocre. I have a hard time understanding why owners take such an instant gratification strategy in dynasty especially when they are not even currently in the playoff picture. Bizarre.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, ffmail4me said:

THEFT. Well done! 

Theft? Looks pretty close to me, but I’m not believing Tonyan is any kind of long term asset (and his short term value is a bit exaggerated based one game).

Edited by Dr. Octopus
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, EthnicFury said:

12 team .5ppr qwwrrtffd

1st for Edmonds? Wow

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chad Parsons said:

12tm PPR

Chris Carson

FOR

Mike Evans

I'm still riding with Evans.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ThreeThousand said:

I can't get a 2nd for him.

I don't own him, but tried to get him in dynasty & his owner wouldn't sell

• Like 1

12 team .5 PPR Superflex

Gave Chase Edmonds

For

2022 1st

First year of the league. I'm 2-5 and not contending this year. I have 2 what should be high 2021 firsts. I'm fine waiting a year for this 1st.

• Like 2

12 Team PPR 2 RB / 2 WR / 1 TE & 2 Flex                      Deal was made before games Week 7 started (prior to Wilson injury)

I am currently 2-5 and #1 in Total Points :eek:   I have decent depth and players for those hit with Byes & Injuries (and Covid)

Gave:  SF RB JaMyCal Hasty

Got: 2021 3rd (late)

2 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

12 Team PPR 2 RB / 2 WR / 1 TE & 2 Flex                      Deal was made before games Week 7 started (prior to Wilson injury)

I am currently 2-5 and #1 in Total Points :eek:   I have decent depth and players for those hit with Byes & Injuries (and Covid)

Right now, I'd rather see what Hasty can do. If that was an early 3rd, I would likely like it

1 minute ago, Helaire-ious said:

Right now, I'd rather see what Hasty can do. If that was an early 3rd, I would likely like it

Agree.  But the deal was made Sunday morning.  No word on the carry distrubtion to go on (Wilson, McKinnon, Hasty).  And Coleman is due back so who knows.  

I either gave away the Championship RB piece to somebody or I got a good price for a 1 week player. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

Literally just got offered a 2022 1st for my second round pick in 2022 (unknown of where it would fall, too hard to predict), my third round pick in 2021(likely early 3rd and Hasty.)

Edited by Twenty-Four Eighty-Four

4 minutes ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

Literally just got offered a 2022 1st for my second round pick in 2022 (unknown of where it would fall, too hard to predict), my third round pick in 2021(likely early 3rd and Hasty.)

Smash accept

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Smash accept

I'm newer to dynasty. Thanks for the input. Not trying to hijack the thread but since there was just a Hasty trade, I thought I'd throw this one in here since it related.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, EthnicFury said:

12 team .5ppr qwwrrtffd

Thanks for the inspiration!

• Like 1

Maybe overpaid but I'm good with it.  12 team PPR dynasty league. I'm the champ 2 years running. 

Gave: Parker and Hamler

Got: Claypool 

A part of me wanted to see what Parker would do with Tua, but I'm really excited about Claypool's long term upside. Leaves me with this roster:

Brees, Big Ben, Wentz

CMC, Chubb, Mike Davis, Perine, McFarland, J. McNichols, Wikins

Thomas, AJ Brown, McLaurin, Cooper, Claypool, Crowder, Preston Williams

Kelce, Smith Jr, Olsen

*Note, I had an offer that I also gave an early to mid 1st with Parker and Hamler to also land Beckham but decided to pass on that. I'm just not a believer in Beckham anymore. 

Edited by ffmail4me

35 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

Maybe overpaid but I'm good with it.  12 team PPR dynasty league. I'm the champ 2 years running. 

A part of me wanted to see what Parker would do with Tua, but I'm really excited about Claypool's long term upside. Leaves me with this roster:

Brees, Big Ben, Wentz

Kelce, Smith Jr, Olsen

*Note, I had an offer that I also gave an early to mid 1st with Parker and Hamler to also land Beckham but decided to pass on that. I'm just not a believer in Beckham anymore. 

I would do this. But I never value guys like Hamler that highly 

• Like 2

Trade just went down, 16 team dynasty IDP 1/2 ppr 1/2 points per 1st down

My Damien Harris 2 yr (3/4 yr option), j crowder 1 yr, late 1st rookie pick

Their Joe Mixon 2 yr

Edited by wgoldsph

1 hour ago, ffmail4me said:

Brees, Big Ben, Wentz

Kelce, Smith Jr, Olsen

Underpaid.

Good deal.

Guys like Parker are a dime a dozen right now.  I'll take the unlimited upside of Claypool and even if he doesn't hit you're not out much.

• Like 4

Maybe overpaid 

Gonna stop you right there. You didn't. And I do like Parker. I don't hate him the way so many others do. But Claypool all day here. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ThreeThousand said:

I can't get a 2nd for him.

FWIW id give a 2nd for him in a heartbeat. I expect him to produce as the feature guy, it’s just up in the air enough that I couldn’t pass up a shot at a blue chipper 

I just moved OBJ for a high 2nd pick, looks to be pick 13-15 next year. I have been tired of owning this guy for the last few years, can't really bench him but he has too many weeks in the WR 4 range.

2021 rookie class probably won't be as good as 2020 but should still have great options at the top of round 2.

• Like 1

So continuing to try and increase my odds of repeating in my 12 team PPR dynasty league. Just made this trade (same league I traded for Claypool earlier today) 

Gave: Wentz and 1st in 2021 (1.10 - 1.12 IMO)
Got: Wilson 

Wilson is on a tear, and was averaging 9-13 points more per game than my QB trio before this trade. I do also still have a 1st I traded for that I believe will be top 3 next year so felt I could move my 1st that I think will be late. Roster after trade:

Wilson, Brees, Big Ben
CMC, Chubb, Mike Davis, Perine, McFarland, McNichols 
Kelce, Smith Jr, Olsen 

Obviously the health and return of CMC, Chubb, and Thomas will determine by odds of 3peating in this league (something I've never done in ANY dynasty league) 

3 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

Gonna stop you right there. You didn't. And I do like Parker. I don't hate him the way so many others do. But Claypool all day here. 

LOL right? It's a massive underpay. C'mon.

12 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

So continuing to try and increase my odds of repeating in my 12 team PPR dynasty league. Just made this trade (same league I traded for Claypool earlier today) 

Gave: Wentz and 1st in 2021 (1.10 - 1.12 IMO)
Got: Wilson 

Wilson is on a tear, and was averaging 9-13 points more per game than my QB trio before this trade. I do also still have a 1st I traded for that I believe will be top 3 next year so felt I could move my 1st that I think will be late. Roster after trade:

Wilson, Brees, Big Ben
CMC, Chubb, Mike Davis, Perine, McFarland, McNichols 
Kelce, Smith Jr, Olsen 

Obviously the health and return of CMC, Chubb, and Thomas will determine by odds of 3peating in this league (something I've never done in ANY dynasty league) 

Honestly, sounds like you are trading with a few tacos. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wgoldsph said:

Trade just went down, 16 team dynasty IDP 1/2 ppr 1/2 points per 1st down

My Damien Harris 2 yr (3/4 yr option), j crowder 1 yr, late 1st rookie pick

Their Joe Mixon 2 yr

Seems a bit cheap. I know Mixon has lost a bit of lustre but I'd want at least one very appealing young asset back in a deal. I like Harris but he's not enough. The first is nice but too much of a dart throw. Crowder is a bit whatever - I doubt he has longer term value.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RushHour said:

Honestly, sounds like you are trading with a few tacos. 

I can laugh but I'll defend them too, this is a $125 league that's been going for like 15 years now (granted we've had some new owners over the years come and go) but its not a middle school league I assure you ;)

14 team PPR-   I'm contemplating this trade. 

Give:  Alvin Kamara

Get: Saquon Barkley and Devante Parker

I just lost OBJ and am considering punting this year for 2021.

I'd 

10 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

14 team PPR-   I'm contemplating this trade. 

Give:  Alvin Kamara

Get: Saquon Barkley and Devante Parker

I just lost OBJ and am considering punting this year for 2021.

Its not bad but I'd want more. You are talking on all the risk at this point. Hoping Barkley returns healthy and Parker has chemistry with Tua. I'd ask for one more piece or a better WR than Parker personally. 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

Its not bad but I'd want more. You are talking on all the risk at this point. Hoping Barkley returns healthy and Parker has chemistry with Tua. I'd ask for one more piece or a better WR than Parker personally. 

I agree that I'd want more. A little more strongly than you put it, it's not enough for a healthy Kamara.

• Like 2

12tm 2QB 2TE Devy league (blended annual draft, total league devy cap)

Contender

Gave Spencer Rattler, 21 3rd (late)

Received Tom Brady, 21 3rd (early, possible 3.01)

Early 3rd typically inside devy option line for the league/pick, late 3rd usually no devy option and depleted rookie only

13 minutes ago, scoobus said:

10 team ppr

Team A gives: Tom Brady

Team B gives: 2022 1st

Now that's crazy. :shock: Like Dan Snyder giving Dion Sanders a huge contract when he was 62 years old crazy....

Edited by ffmail4me

1 hour ago, scoobus said:

10 team ppr

Team A gives: Tom Brady

Team B gives: 2022 1st

Now that's crazy. :shock: Like Dan Snyder giving Dion Sanders a huge contract when he was 62 years old crazy....

And in a 10 teamer, no less.  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

14 hours ago, ffmail4me said:

When people start their post in this thread with “maybe I overpaid”, they seldom have.

• Like 2

FFPC, not involved, A is contending, B isn't

A

Goedert, Dallas (TE), PHI
Gibson, Antonio (RB), WAS
Aiyuk, Brandon (WR), SF

B
Beckham, Odell (WR), CLE
Dobbins, J.K. (RB), BAL
Dillon, A.J. (RB), GB

I like the A side for the contender.

Looking at team Bs roster I can see it is more of a quick reload than a rebuild  (bad luck this yr w Barkley, MT, Chubb) and they have Lamar, JoshJacobs, AJBrown , MarkAndrews. So if you believe in Dobbins which this team obviously does I can see why it makes a lot of sense.

Edited by NE_REVIVAL

10-team dynasty - PPR

Team A (last place)

Gave Stephon Diggs

Team B (currently 2nd place)

Gave Christian Kirk and 2021 1st Round pick (should be late).

Was offered Michael Thomas, OBJ and Ertz for Lockett and M Andrews in 12 team ppr dynasty league and both OBJ and Thomas scare me a little and Ertz is just dead weight.

Thomas has taken a big hit in my eyes....the beginning year injury, then the fight and suspension, then a mystery injury surrounded by possible trade rumors (I know Payton dismissed them but still.....)

1 hour ago, Jubot said:

Was offered Michael Thomas, OBJ and Ertz for Lockett and M Andrews in 12 team ppr dynasty league and both OBJ and Thomas scare me a little and Ertz is just dead weight.

Thomas has taken a big hit in my eyes....the beginning year injury, then the fight and suspension, then a mystery injury surrounded by possible trade rumors (I know Payton dismissed them but still.....)

So then why did you make the trade?

2 minutes ago, SayWhat? said:

So then why did you make the trade?

He just said he was offered it. This thread is also turning into an AC forum now as well.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

He just said he was offered it. This thread is also turning into an AC forum now as well.

I fully realized that, and now you ruined the punch line. ;)

• Laughing 3

11 hours ago, ffmail4me said:

Team B is all in this year and had Dak, but yeah.

1 hour ago, Dr. Octopus said:

And I only got one response to my super cool trade😞

4 hours ago, undercover said:

10-team dynasty - PPR

Team A (last place)

Gave Stephon Diggs

Team B (currently 2nd place)

Gave Christian Kirk and 2021 1st Round pick (should be late).

Now we know why Team A is in last place and Team B is in 2nd place.

5 hours ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

FFPC, not involved, A is contending, B isn't

A

Goedert, Dallas (TE), PHI
Gibson, Antonio (RB), WAS
Aiyuk, Brandon (WR), SF

B
Beckham, Odell (WR), CLE
Dobbins, J.K. (RB), BAL
Dillon, A.J. (RB), GB

I like the A side for the contender.

Looking at team Bs roster I can see it is more of a quick reload than a rebuild  (bad luck this yr w Barkley, MT, Chubb) and they have Lamar, JoshJacobs, AJBrown , MarkAndrews. So if you believe in Dobbins which this team obviously does I can see why it makes a lot of sense.

Seems fair.  It definitely comes down to how you feel about Dobbins vs. Gibson.  Goedert could be a huge piece in FFPC if you have Gibson/Dobbins close.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SayWhat? said:

I fully realized that, and now you ruined the punch line. ;)

Sorry, just realized this was for completed trades in season, my bad.