What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (24 Viewers)

So continuing to try and increase my odds of repeating in my 12 team PPR dynasty league. Just made this trade (same league I traded for Claypool earlier today) 

Gave: Wentz and 1st in 2021 (1.10 - 1.12 IMO)
Got: Wilson 

Wilson is on a tear, and was averaging 9-13 points more per game than my QB trio before this trade. I do also still have a 1st I traded for that I believe will be top 3 next year so felt I could move my 1st that I think will be late. Roster after trade:

Wilson, Brees, Big Ben
CMC, Chubb, Mike Davis, Perine, McFarland, McNichols 
Thomas, AJ Brown, McLaurin, Cooper, Claypool, Crowder, Preston Williams 
Kelce, Smith Jr, Olsen 

Obviously the health and return of CMC, Chubb, and Thomas will determine by odds of 3peating in this league (something I've never done in ANY dynasty league) 

ffmail4me said:
So continuing to try and increase my odds of repeating in my 12 team PPR dynasty league. Just made this trade (same league I traded for Claypool earlier today) 

Gave: Wentz and 1st in 2021 (1.10 - 1.12 IMO)
Got: Wilson 

Wilson is on a tear, and was averaging 9-13 points more per game than my QB trio before this trade. I do also still have a 1st I traded for that I believe will be top 3 next year so felt I could move my 1st that I think will be late. Roster after trade:

Wilson, Brees, Big Ben
CMC, Chubb, Mike Davis, Perine, McFarland, McNichols 
Thomas, AJ Brown, McLaurin, Cooper, Claypool, Crowder, Preston Williams 
Kelce, Smith Jr, Olsen 

Obviously the health and return of CMC, Chubb, and Thomas will determine by odds of 3peating in this league (something I've never done in ANY dynasty league) 
Honestly, sounds like you are trading with a few tacos. 

wgoldsph said:
Trade just went down, 16 team dynasty IDP 1/2 ppr 1/2 points per 1st down

My Damien Harris 2 yr (3/4 yr option), j crowder 1 yr, late 1st rookie pick

Their Joe Mixon 2 yr
Seems a bit cheap. I know Mixon has lost a bit of lustre but I'd want at least one very appealing young asset back in a deal. I like Harris but he's not enough. The first is nice but too much of a dart throw. Crowder is a bit whatever - I doubt he has longer term value.

Honestly, sounds like you are trading with a few tacos. 
I can laugh but I'll defend them too, this is a $125 league that's been going for like 15 years now (granted we've had some new owners over the years come and go) but its not a middle school league I assure you ;)

14 team PPR-   I'm contemplating this trade. 

Give:  Alvin Kamara

Get: Saquon Barkley and Devante Parker

I just lost OBJ and am considering punting this year for 2021.

I'd 

14 team PPR-   I'm contemplating this trade. 

Give:  Alvin Kamara

Get: Saquon Barkley and Devante Parker

I just lost OBJ and am considering punting this year for 2021.
Its not bad but I'd want more. You are talking on all the risk at this point. Hoping Barkley returns healthy and Parker has chemistry with Tua. I'd ask for one more piece or a better WR than Parker personally. 

12tm 2QB 2TE Devy league (blended annual draft, total league devy cap)

Contender

Gave Spencer Rattler, 21 3rd (late)

Received Tom Brady, 21 3rd (early, possible 3.01)

Early 3rd typically inside devy option line for the league/pick, late 3rd usually no devy option and depleted rookie only

FFPC, not involved, A is contending, B isn't

A

Goedert, Dallas (TE), PHI
Gibson, Antonio (RB), WAS
Aiyuk, Brandon (WR), SF

B
Beckham, Odell (WR), CLE
Dobbins, J.K. (RB), BAL
Dillon, A.J. (RB), GB

I like the A side for the contender.

Looking at team Bs roster I can see it is more of a quick reload than a rebuild  (bad luck this yr w Barkley, MT, Chubb) and they have Lamar, JoshJacobs, AJBrown , MarkAndrews. So if you believe in Dobbins which this team obviously does I can see why it makes a lot of sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
10-team dynasty - PPR

Team A (last place)

Gave Stephon Diggs

Team B (currently 2nd place)

Gave Christian Kirk and 2021 1st Round pick (should be late).

Was offered Michael Thomas, OBJ and Ertz for Lockett and M Andrews in 12 team ppr dynasty league and both OBJ and Thomas scare me a little and Ertz is just dead weight.

Thomas has taken a big hit in my eyes....the beginning year injury, then the fight and suspension, then a mystery injury surrounded by possible trade rumors (I know Payton dismissed them but still.....)

Was offered Michael Thomas, OBJ and Ertz for Lockett and M Andrews in 12 team ppr dynasty league and both OBJ and Thomas scare me a little and Ertz is just dead weight.

Thomas has taken a big hit in my eyes....the beginning year injury, then the fight and suspension, then a mystery injury surrounded by possible trade rumors (I know Payton dismissed them but still.....)
So then why did you make the trade?

FFPC, not involved, A is contending, B isn't

A

Goedert, Dallas (TE), PHI
Gibson, Antonio (RB), WAS
Aiyuk, Brandon (WR), SF

B
Beckham, Odell (WR), CLE
Dobbins, J.K. (RB), BAL
Dillon, A.J. (RB), GB

I like the A side for the contender.

Looking at team Bs roster I can see it is more of a quick reload than a rebuild  (bad luck this yr w Barkley, MT, Chubb) and they have Lamar, JoshJacobs, AJBrown , MarkAndrews. So if you believe in Dobbins which this team obviously does I can see why it makes a lot of sense.
Seems fair.  It definitely comes down to how you feel about Dobbins vs. Gibson.  Goedert could be a huge piece in FFPC if you have Gibson/Dobbins close.

I know I overpaid, but really wanted CEH, and have concerns about MT. Also have a really deep roster.

Gave-

Mixon

Thomas

Kelley

Received-

CEH

Cooper

Drake

Maybe off-topic a little ---

Does anyone else play in leagues where there are no trades at all or conversation among teams ?

Just wondering if this is normal, cause i think it kinda sucks...

Does anyone else play in leagues where there are no trades at all or conversation among teams ?

In a dynasty league, that really sucks. So much of the fun is trading and negotiations. Especially in the next couple weeks when the bad teams are positioning for future years and the good teams are trying to win this year. Makes for a lot of trades.

In a dynasty league, that really sucks. So much of the fun is trading and negotiations. Especially in the next couple weeks when the bad teams are positioning for future years and the good teams are trying to win this year. Makes for a lot of trades.
Thanks, thought it was just me ~

MOST typical Dynasty leagues have some trade activity, but not nearly the volume as Re-Draft or Keeper.  

My 12 Team 4 Keeper league, we averaged 18-20 trades a year - all from Aug-Nov.  It's been around 15 years & most trades in a year was 30 deals (8 were picks only days of draft)

My 12 Team Dynasty averages 6-7 during off season & 3-4 in season // so far this year, we've had 4 trades & I was involved in 3 if that is a clue. 

My leagues must both be anomalies and filled with people hungry for trades (I always suspected this and we’ve recruited people who love to trade on purpose)—

Both devy leagues, 14 teamers.  

League 1, five years old: 111 trades so far since February 6th when the site rolled over. 

League 2, seven years old: 51 trades so far since February 8th when the site rolled over. 

I think about 6 owners overlap between the two leagues. Every season we’ve had immense trade activity, but I’d have to check to see if this season is up or down overall for these leagues, historically. 

Edit: Just checked and our most active season was 3-4 years ago with 330+ trades. It’s a crazy number but it’s an insanely active league with a constantly moving GroupMe chat where people talk on and off all day, openly negotiate sometimes, make prop bets, talk trash and post news and tweets, etc. It’s by far my favorite league and yes, sometimes people trade just for fun or to shake things up but it’s generally competitive, rosters turn over a lot in terms of players owned although there are some owners who don’t like to trade as much. Only $40 buy-in but it’s more about the bragging rights. By far my proudest championship victories. 

12 team PPR SF dynasty.

Team A gives: Julio Jones, Jordan Wilkins, 2021 3rd (early to mid)

Team B gives: Damien Harris, Evan Engram, 2021 1st (mid to late)

Super flex

Team A gave

Brady, Tom TBB QB

Ingram, Mark BAL RB

Kelce, Travis KCC TE

Team B gave

Gibson, Antonio WAS RB

Ertz, Zach PHI TE

Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick (probably late)

Not involved. This one irks me.

Non-ppr IDP Zealots

Team A gave: Agholor, Lazard, Shepard

Team B gave: Amari Cooper

Users who are viewing this thread