What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (24 Viewers)

smbkrypt24 said:
Im the team getting the 2017 1st. I had a lot of draft picks and have only heard how much better next year was so I consolidated for a first next year.
Great move by you, the team had rookie fever and if you didn't jump at it someone else would have.

msudaisy26 said:
Pretty even, but I might have kept Walford if I was you depending on your roster. Green and Ebron are no sure things and if you are a contender it would be nice to have another tight end if those guys aren't good this year.
Definitely a contender this year. But I expect to be able to find someone on waivers to serve as a TE3 a lot easier than finding a RB with McKinnon's potential. 

Draft is at 3.8 right now with Malcolm Mitchell, Wendell Smallwood, Austin Hooper, and Tyler Higbee all in consideration. Vance McDonald is on waivers too, so if I don't go TE with the pick then I'll try to pick up one. 

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr

I traded:  Ladarius Green and Stefon Diggs

I got:  Greg Olsen and Nelson Agholor

context:  I was starting Julius Thomas and Ebron at TE and Diggs was my WR5 so I can afford to lose him.  I'm also probably the biggest Agholor supporter on this board and I thought he'd be a little lower right now.

Am I the one that had 2017 rookie fever? I offered the trade but curious to see if I just bought into all the 2017 hype now that the deal is official.
No, the other guy had rookie fever this year. He probably felt left out since he only had one late pick, thus he gave you extra value to get back into the draft.

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr

I traded:  Ladarius Green and Stefon Diggs

I got:  Greg Olsen and Nelson Agholor

context:  I was starting Julius Thomas and Ebron at TE and Diggs was my WR5 so I can afford to lose him.  I'm also probably the biggest Agholor supporter on this board and I thought he'd be a little lower right now.
It is close think I would rather have Green side, but that is personal preference.

12 Team PPR Dynasty Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 year contracts, no salary

Team G gives: Dwayne Allen

Team J gives: 2017 2nd rounder (mid/late), 2018 2nd rounder

also, same two Owners in another deal they negotiated the same day...

Team G gives: Treadwell, Barnidge, 2018 3rd and 4th

Team J gives: Khiry Robinson, DWill, Golden Tate, Witten, 2017 2nd (mid/late), 12 bucks in BB dollars (out of 200 starting budget)

Not involved.  I personally like Allen in the first deal, and it's essentially Treadwell for Tate and a 2nd in the following deal...in a three year window, I might like Tate. 

msudaisy26 said:
Pretty even, but I might have kept Walford if I was you depending on your roster. Green and Ebron are no sure things and if you are a contender it would be nice to have another tight end if those guys aren't good this year.
Selected Austin Hooper with 3.9

Traded Clive Walford for Austin Hooper and Jerick McKinnon

12 team PPR w TE bonus, IDPs, Q/1-2RB/3-5WR/1-2TE

Give- Hurns

Get '17 1st, mid to late most likely. Picked 10th this year, but also had some very ungodly TE production from Reed, watson and Barnidge, im thinking with his current roster he is likely to be worse, so might get lucky and have something in the top half

context, My current Wr are;

Nuk, AR15, Evans, DT, C. Coleman, Treadwell, Thomas (NOS) and a few other dart throws. I have JT, Ivory as well, looking to be less exposed to Jax offense weekly.

Other team has AJ green, John Brown and then nothing. So basically AJG.

Traded Gio Bernard, 1.3 and 2017 first for Mike Evans

( that gave me WR Corp of Julio/Evans/Dez/Landry )

i then seeked out Phins fan/owner in league and did this deal

Jarvis Landry/Jonathan Stewart & 19 pick

for

Carlos Hyde/John Brown/11/13

12 team PPR Dynasty

Team A trades Theo Riddick, Buck Allen and the 1.3 pick

Team B trades Lamar Miller

Team A then trades Miller

Team C trades Kelvin Benjamin

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR Dynasty

Team A trades Theo Riddick, Buck Allen and the 1.3 pick

Team B trades Lamar Miller

Team A then trades Miller

Team C trades Kelvin Benjamin
I like the deal for both teams in the 1st trade, I am assuming one team is rebuilding and one is competing.

2nd deal I would take Miller by a lot. I think I would need a mid to late 1st to make me think about the Benjamin side.

for

Evans side unless that 1st is pretty sure to be a top 4 pick

Give me the Hyde side

I like the deal for both teams in the 1st trade, I am assuming one team is rebuilding and one is competing.

2nd deal I would take Miller by a lot. I think I would need a mid to late 1st to make me think about the Benjamin side.
I think it is close and position scarcity at Rb makes it closer. But when I did my projections I favored the Benjamin side.  If you don't mind sharing what are your projections for Miller and benjamin? Thanks

I think it is close and position scarcity at Rb makes it closer. But when I did my projections I favored the Benjamin side.  If you don't mind sharing what are your projections for Miller and benjamin? Thanks
I don't really do projections, but for the next 3 years there about 3 or 4 running backs I would rather have than Miller. With Houston's always strong running game, there is a chance Miller could be the overall 1 rb this year and add in the the fact you said about running backs. 

I expect Cam to come back to earth a little from last year , plus I expect Olsen to still get his, I like Funchess to be a little better, Ginn will still be a home run hitter. Benjamin should be solid, but  think his ceiling is lower much lower than Miller. 

for

Prefer what you gave in both

12 Team PPR Dynasty Flex, plus SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 year contracts, no salary

Gave: Bortles, Olsen

Got: Ryan, Eifert, 2017 2nd (early), 2018 2nd

12 Team PPR Dynasty, TE Premium

Team dealing Graham a little thin at WR and had Kelce, Reed, Maxx at TE

Team A: Jimmy Graham

Team B: Nelson Agholor 

Big trade just went down in my league.

2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr

Team A traded:  OBJ and Gurley

Team B traded:  Allen Robinson, Kevin White, 1.02

I thought it was a little in favor of OBJ and Gurley but I leave it up to the sharkpool to decide.  Not involved.  There's 2 really strong looking teams, I am one, and the new OBJ and Gurley owner is the other.  We keep trading back and forth with others and making our squads stronger.

I thought it was a little in favor of OBJ and Gurley but I leave it up to the sharkpool to decide.  Not involved.  There's 2 really strong looking teams, I am one, and the new OBJ and Gurley owner is the other.  We keep trading back and forth with others and making our squads stronger.
Gurley & OBJ without hesitation.

NMT

12 team QRRWWTFF

Jameis and Larry Fitzgerald for Amari Cooper
One QB I take Cooper easily here.  I might even take Cooper here in redraft, but that's less clear.  Only way I see the Jameis/Fitz side making sense in dynasty is in a superflex.

And obj/gurley for sure in that other trade above.

Gurley side by a ton. Robinson and White are pretty even to OBJ. So it was Gurley forward the 1.02. Ewww

12 Team PPR Dynasty, TE Premium

Team dealing Graham a little thin at WR and had Kelce, Reed, Maxx at TE

Team A: Jimmy Graham

Team B: Nelson Agholor 
i am avoiding both, but i guess gimme graham his floor is DL instead of jail

14 team TE premium

Gave: Eifert, 2017 2nd, Roger Lewis

Got: Coby Fleener, Hunter Henry, 2017 3rd
Eifert

OBJ side

NMT

12 team QRRWWTFF

Jameis and Larry Fitzgerald for Amari Cooper
if not 2QB then wow, uuuuugly, cooper by a lot and then some more

12 Team PPR Dynasty Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 year contracts, no salary

Gave: Matt Ryan, CJ Anderson, 2017 2nd (mid/early) 2018 2nd

Got: Mariota, Shorts, 2017 1st (mid/late), 2018 2nd

12 team Ppr. Start 1qb, 1-3rb, 1-3 wr, 1 te, 1 kicker, 1defense. 20 man rosters.

trade 1:

team a gave: 2.01, 2017 2nd (guess early), 2017 2nd (guess early) 

team b gave: 2017 1st (guess early)

trade 2: 

team a gave: Dez, 1.01, Ingram, Big Ben, 2017 2nd

team b gave: cooper, Watkins, Fitzpatrick 

12 team Ppr. Start 1qb, 1-3rb, 1-3 wr, 1 te, 1 kicker, 1defense. 20 man rosters.

trade 1:

trade 2: 

Cooper/Sammy

trade 1:

trade 2: 

Dez side

trade 1:

trade 2: 

Cooper/Watkins

trade 1:

trade 2: 

Give me Dez, Elliot, Ingram and Big Ben all day

12 tm ppr qb, 2rb, 2wr, flex, te, d, k

Diggs for Mariota

1.3 (Treadwell) for 1.11, 2017 1st (could be mid), 3.11
Mariota

treadwell unless that first "could be" early, if it's late and "could be" mid then fogettaboutit. If you aren't a believer in this years wr class though then I don't mind the trade, seems fair.

*not a diggs believer, connskins is right if you see diggs as a wr3.

plus it's only start 2 wr, which bumps it down slightly 

*not a diggs believer, connskins is right if you see diggs as a wr3.

plus it's only start 2 wr, which bumps it down slightly 
I was getting Mariota here. I like Diggs as a WR3 but not more than that. I viewed him as a little expendable given my roster. I know I can flip Mariota for a similar WR if I need to.

Users who are viewing this thread