What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

12 team dynasty PPR, TE yardage bonus

Team A gets

Demarco Murray/Derrick Henry, Michael Crabtree, Martellus Bennett

Team B gets

Wendall Smallwood/Darren Sproles (Owns Mathews), Vincent Jackson, Mike Thomas (Saints), Hunter Henry, 2017 4th rounder

Feels like Murray pretty much for free 

12 team dynasty PPR, TE yardage bonus

Team A gets

Demarco Murray/Derrick Henry, Michael Crabtree, Martellus Bennett

Team B gets

Wendall Smallwood/Darren Sproles (Owns Mathews), Vincent Jackson, Mike Thomas (Saints), Hunter Henry, 2017 4th rounder
Feels like Murray pretty much for free 

start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1 te, 2 flex. standard ppr scoring, passing touchdowns are 4 points.

I sent Leveon Bell, and DeAngelo

I received David Johnson, Tyler Lockett, Tavon Austin

I am a contender, but there is no clear favorite in our league. We have deep starting lineups and I only had 3 really startable receivers. Plus I get the weird feeling that Bell might be on his way out of Pittsburgh, he is a knucklehead and wants 15 million a year, he could end up in a bad spot and not be a top 5 back anymore.

12 team PPR

Team A gave: Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd, Dorial Green-Beckham

Team B gave: Alshon Jeffery and Justin Forsett

Went down in my league a few days ago. Feels like a pretty fair one. Floyd side has a lot of risk but could be big on rewards. Prefer the Jeffery side for win now.

start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1 te, 2 flex. standard ppr scoring, passing touchdowns are 4 points.

I am a contender, but there is no clear favorite in our league. We have deep starting lineups and I only had 3 really startable receivers. Plus I get the weird feeling that Bell might be on his way out of Pittsburgh, he is a knucklehead and wants 15 million a year, he could end up in a bad spot and not be a top 5 back anymore.
Looks like Lockett for free from where I'm sitting.  Johnson isn't much of a downgrade from Bell given the age difference and significant risk difference.

Team A gets:

2018 2nd

2019 2nd

Team B gets:

Carson Palmer. 
Seems a bit cheap for Palmer.

12 team PPR

Team A gave: Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd, Dorial Green-Beckham

Team B gave: Alshon Jeffery and Justin Forsett

Went down in my league a few days ago. Feels like a pretty fair one. Floyd side has a lot of risk but could be big on rewards. Prefer the Jeffery side for win now.
I'll take Jeffery over the Arizona WRs.

Looks like Lockett for free from where I'm sitting.  Johnson isn't much of a downgrade from Bell given the age difference and significant risk difference.

Seems a bit cheap for Palmer.

I'll take Jeffery over the Arizona WRs.
Bell is actually 2 months younger than Johnson.  Still like the Johnson/Lockett side better simply due to the risk with Bell.  He has proven to be a moron, and to be unable to play 16.  I own Bell in the only league I care about, and as soon as the rap song came out, I started putting out feelers.  Wish I had been more aggressive.

Bell is actually 2 months younger than Johnson.  Still like the Johnson/Lockett side better simply due to the risk with Bell.  He has proven to be a moron, and to be unable to play 16.  I own Bell in the only league I care about, and as soon as the rap song came out, I started putting out feelers.  Wish I had been more aggressive.
I'd forgotten that Bell was that young...good catch.  Still a significant mileage difference between them, though.

I think you're spot on with this.  I have a friend from Pittsburgh who has been fairly plugged in over the years and he also posed the idea the Steelers part ways with Bell after this upcoming season for the same reasons you stated.  Basically said, "It's the Steelers way of dealing with guys like this, re. Santonio Holmes."

For the trade, partially because of those reasons, and partially because I really like Lockett going forward as Antonio Brown-lite, I think you did very well here.

Non-PPR, start 1-2-3-1-1.

Gave - Ladarius Green

Got - Dorial Green-Beckham

LG was my 3rd TE behind Gronk and Jordan Reed, and DGB will be in the mix for flex position this year, hopefully more down the road.

10 tm PPR

I give Matt Jones. Spencer Ware (he has Charles)

I get likely early to mid 2017 1st

Other RBs: Lewis, Hyde, Hill, JStew

10 tm superflex

1.10+Kelce for 1.7 

Traded up to get Wentz. I have Gronk and it's shallow enough I can add another TE later. 
Is the value dropoff from 7 to 10 really steep enough to be worth a solid te1?  If Gronk misses time, Kelce is a pretty good insurance policy.

Is the value dropoff from 7 to 10 really steep enough to be worth a solid te1?  If Gronk misses time, Kelce is a pretty good insurance policy.
Depends how you feel about Lynch and the tier 3 RB (Dixon, Prosise, Booker)

10 tm league lessens the value of a non-elite TE.

Was a bit of a YOLO move to get Philly QB in local Philly league but if he's a long term starter it was a bargain in superflex IMO

12 team, 0.5PPR, start 1,2,3,1

I give: Matt Jones, 2017 2nd (should be late)

I get: 2017 1st (he was 1.05 this year)

I have a solid RB corps lead by Gurley, Martin and Charles, so I just wanted to grab a 1st for next year's class.

12 team, 0.5PPR, start 1,2,3,1

I give: Matt Jones, 2017 2nd (should be late)

I get: 2017 1st (he was 1.05 this year)

I have a solid RB corps lead by Gurley, Martin and Charles, so I just wanted to grab a 1st for next year's class.
Not bad, as I said earlier I am not sold on Jones

12 team, 1/2 ppr for WR/TE, 4 year max contracts

Gave Josh Gordon (1 year)

Received 2017 2nd rounder (high)

~~~

12 team ppr, no contracts

Team A received Josh Gordon

Team B received 2017 1st rounder (mid)

12 team 0.5 PPR (no flex other than can start 3WR/1TE or 2WR/2TE)

1.9 + Fitz

for

1.5 (took Henry)

Another overpay by me but it's only a 20 man roster so I was okay giving up Fitz (hopefully would never start him)

Lott's Fingertip said:
12 team, 1/2 ppr for WR/TE, 4 year max contracts

Gave Josh Gordon (1 year)

Received 2017 2nd rounder (high)

~~~

12 team ppr, no contracts

Team A received Josh Gordon

Team B received 2017 1st rounder (mid)
I would move him for a 1st in a Flash.  Probably on the 2nd as well, but I'm pretty skeptical of the "early" moniker so unless it's a lead-pipe lock to me I may just hold and hope he pops in a pre-season game.

This just went down

Start QRRWWWT(F)(SuperF) PPR

Team A receives:

Sammy Watkins

Breshad Perriman

Nelson Agholer

Team B receives:

Deandre Hopkins

Team A is rebuilding while Team B thinks Hopkins will put him over the top and make him a championship contender, he has Julio/AJ (not involved)

Last edited by a moderator:
This just went down

Start QRRWWWT(F)(SuperF) PPR

Team A receives:

Sammy Watkins

Breshad Perriman

Nelson Agholer

Team B receives:

Deandre Hopkins

Team A is rebuilding while Team B thinks Hopkins will put him over the top and make him a championship contender, he has Julio/AJ (not involved)
Sammy and the 2 unknowns 

Two trades just went down:

League is QRRWWWTDK

Keenan Allen WR for K White WR and pick 1.10

Then

Lamar Miller RB and J Graham TE for pick 1.3, Kenny stills WR and Justin Forsett RB

Green for me but it makes sense for you
Their both going to underperform IMO. Dgb continues to need motivation, which to me doesn't spell breakout. Green, to me, hasn't really shown much in his opportunities in San Diego, where there were really a ton of opportunities last year. With Allen out and a lack of weapons last year he should have broken out already. 

Two trades just went down:

League is QRRWWWTDK

Keenan Allen WR for K White WR and pick 1.10

Then

Lamar Miller RB and J Graham TE for pick 1.3, Kenny stills WR and Justin Forsett RB
1st deal is sorta close i guess, gimme allen tho

2nd deal is turrble and the person trading away miller is turrble

12 team nonppr

Team A gave Ingram, AJ Green and Hightower

Team B gave Amari Cooper and 2017 1st. Likely mid rd

Team B is trying to compete. A is Rebuilding

12 team nonppr

Team A is trying to compete. B is Rebuilding
If Team B is Rebuilding, they're doing it wrong.

I'd say that the Ingram/Green side won this bet, but 3 years from now that could flip flop depending on who is there next year at this pick.

12 team nonppr

Team A is trying to compete. B is Rebuilding
I'll take Ingram/Green.  Green isnt old enough yet to be getting a discount, and should hold off Cooper for emough years to make him worth more imo.  Ingram comparable to future back as well.  

I assume you reversed the descriptions, and it's B that is looking for immediate upgrades.

I'll take Ingram/Green.  Green isnt old enough yet to be getting a discount, and should hold off Cooper for emough years to make him worth more imo.  Ingram comparable to future back as well.  

I assume you reversed the descriptions, and it's B that is looking for immediate upgrades.
Yup had em backwards 

Non-ppr Zealots IDP

Gave:
Adams, Davante GBP WR
Posluszny, Paul JAC LB

Got:
Sharpe, Tajae TEN WR

Drank the Kool Aid I guess. Poz is nearly done and Adams isn't good. Rolled the dice plus I'm going to have to whittle down to 53 guys from 60 somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread