Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 OFF-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jeaton6 said:

Yeah he and his 5.1 ypc looked awful this year. His lowest ypc in a game this year was 3.8 which is pretty damn solid. I doubt many backs hit near 5 ypc and nearly 4 ypc in every game this year. Yes he didnt score TDs or catch anything out of the backfield but he wasn't the reason GBs offense struggled.

Yeah you must have missed the first half of the Bears game if you think the offense took off as soon as he was out. 

You should trade for him then. The  Packers are going to let him and his ypc test the market. I guess they don't care if they lose him either. 

I wonder why?

Edited by Milkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kittenmittens said:

Ypc is an absolutely worthless statistic. 

I don't see to many RBs who remain in the starting role with under 4 ypc. Certainly not the most telling stat but far from useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Milkman said:

The  Packers are going to let him and his ypc test the market. I guess they don't care if they lose him either. 

Link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, King of the Jungle said:

I don't see to many RBs who remain in the starting role with under 4 ypc. Certainly not the most telling stat but far from useless.

Todd Gurley has a 2.9 ypc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JackReacher said:

Huh. Was just asking where you got your info

Oh I'm just connecting the dots. He won't do what it takes to keep his weight down and he's not that good. 

Edited by Milkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So basically I'm an idiot for trading for Lacy :( Well, at least Doug Martin is going to be out for a while, so I don't feel QUITE as stupid. Oh who am I kidding...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CabinFever said:

So basically I'm an idiot for trading for Lacy :( Well, at least Doug Martin is going to be out for a while, so I don't feel QUITE as stupid. Oh who am I kidding...

Just try to flip him ASAP :).  Martin is probably no amazing long term prize either,  and some value Lacy more according to the disagreement here. 

21 minutes ago, King of the Jungle said:

Thank you for identifying the outlier.

The point was that football is a team sport to the degree that a stat like naked ypc says very little about an individual RB.   There are also so many situational usage differences in RBs that it further flaws that stat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 team .. no ppr

Gave - Mike Davis - one of my waiver wire pickups this week

Got - mid to late 2nd Round pick 2017

Edited by BearsFan4Life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BearsFan4Life said:

14 team .. no ppr

Gave - Mike Davis - one of my weaver wire pickups this week

Got - mid to late 2nd Round pick 2017

The pick.   Well done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Milkman said:

You should trade for him then. The  Packers are going to let him and his ypc test the market. I guess they don't care if they lose him either. 

I wonder why?

Hey next time you go back to the future snag me a winning powerball number.  You can have the bigdog one, I'll take a little hundo mil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanted to get some thoughts on this trade I did earlier this year. I remember at the time feeling like maybe I made a mistake, but starting to feel okay about it. This is a PPR dynasty league.

Gave: Julio, Charles, V-Jax

Got: Elliot, D. Parker, M. Thomas 

While I thought Parker would have been better than he has so far, very happy with Thomas in NO. And Elliot is obviously doing great. Was hard to watch Julio put up 48 a few weeks ago, but felt it was worth it for a rebuild. You guys agree? 

Edited by CabinFever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kittenmittens said:

Just try to flip him ASAP :).  Martin is probably no amazing long term prize either,  and some value Lacy more according to the disagreement here. 

The point was that football is a team sport to the degree that a stat like naked ypc says very little about an individual RB.   There are also so many situational usage differences in RBs that it further flaws that stat.

I'm not saying it's the only one and none of us have access to the advanced metrics teams use but can you think of a better one that shows player performance? 

You claimed teams will look at the product and not the name but in what way did the product not deliver when on the field? If you want to say  the issue is his inability to stay healthy and weight being big part of that I'm cool with that but I don't understand the connection to his career being possibly over.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

Hey next time you go back to the future snag me a winning powerball number.  You can have the bigdog one, I'll take a little hundo mil.

Hey don't believe me if you want. Just don't say I didn't try to help you get ahead of this massive drop in value getting ready to happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 team PPR

Team A gives- 2017 3rd/2017 5th

Team B gives- CFleener

 

trade 2

Team A gives -Dion Lewis/2017 1st(10-16 range)

Team B gives -Spencer Ware

Edited by LBH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team A gets Hyde, Ertz, 2017 1st (early)

Team B gets Evans

Different league

Team A gets 2017 1st (7-12)

Team B gets Breshaud Perriman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Team A gets Hyde, Ertz, 2017 1st (early)

Team B gets Evans

Different league

Team A gets 2017 1st (7-12)

Team B gets Breshaud Perriman

 

Team B in both but I'm higher on Perriman than most.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hankmoody said:

Team A gets Hyde, Ertz, 2017 1st (early)

Team B gets Evans

Different league

Team A gets 2017 1st (7-12)

Team B gets Breshaud Perriman

 

Might be tempted by team A in the first trade depending on roster sizes and starting requirements.

Also in favor of team A in the 2nd deal but I don't like Perriman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team TE premium ppr deep rosters

Team A gets: Braxton Miller, Justin Houston

Team B gets: two early 2017 3rds, one early 2017 4th 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Milkman said:

Team B in both but I'm higher on Perriman than most.

You are higher on Perriman than the entire FF community. Well you and Team B. ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team PPR dynasty

Team A gets: Kelvin Benjamin, Snead

Team B gets: Shepard, Coates

Does this seem close or definitely sided for team A? 

Edited by CabinFever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Hankmoody said:
21 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

Team A gets Hyde, Ertz, 2017 1st (early)

Team B gets Evans

Different league

Team A gets 2017 1st (7-12)

Team B gets Breshaud Perriman

 

 

Evans

Pick

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 4:52 PM, Hankmoody said:

Hey next time you go back to the future snag me a winning powerball number.  You can have the bigdog one, I'll take a little hundo mil.

While milkman talks in absolutes/hyperbole, does anyone really think the Packers are going to re-sign Lacy? I've learned that we never really know what's going to happen, I don't see that happening.

I will disagree with those that are saying "he sucks" and that no team will sign him, as I could see a team like Oakland or the Giants going after him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

Team A gets Hyde, Ertz, 2017 1st (early)

Team B gets Evans

Different league

Team A gets 2017 1st (7-12)

Team B gets Breshaud Perriman

 

Perriman still has first round value? Surprised by that. I'd easily move him for that in the league I have him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Perriman still has first round value? Surprised by that. I'd easily move him for that in the league I have him.

Yeah but I'm higher than everybody else on him. I think he's Baltimore #1 WR next year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr. Octopus said:

While milkman talks in absolutes/hyperbole, does anyone really think the Packers are going to re-sign Lacy? I've learned that we never really know what's going to happen, I don't see that happening.

I will disagree with those that are saying "he sucks" and that no team will sign him, as I could see a team like Oakland or the Giants going after him.

Comfort plays well in the NFL and I 100% concur with the "never really know" part of your statement.  How often do you see a new coach end up signing 3-4 of "his" guys that played for him before?  How often do guys choose to remain with their current team, eschewing at least a small raise in the process?  Heck a couple years ago Ingram didn't even test the market, he just took the first offer from NO.  And while the Ingram FF owners are gnashing their teeth over that, no one has any inkling if Ingram has one ounce of regret about it.  While I don't think Lacy gets starter money, I could see them drafting a guy in the 2nd round and bringing Lacy in as the vet that knows the system and can pass block. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Comfort plays well in the NFL and I 100% concur with the "never really know" part of your statement.  How often do you see a new coach end up signing 3-4 of "his" guys that played for him before?  How often do guys choose to remain with their current team, eschewing at least a small raise in the process?  Heck a couple years ago Ingram didn't even test the market, he just took the first offer from NO.  And while the Ingram FF owners are gnashing their teeth over that, no one has any inkling if Ingram has one ounce of regret about it.  While I don't think Lacy gets starter money, I could see them drafting a guy in the 2nd round and bringing Lacy in as the vet that knows the system and can pass block. 

I do think what you said makes sense and is possible. If I had to bet, I'd say they let him walk though - especially if Knile Davis plays well enough to be the vet they bring back to pair with a rookie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CabinFever said:

12 team PPR dynasty

Team A gets: Benjamin, Snead

Team B gets: Shepard, Coates

Does this seem close or definitely sided for team A? 

Travis I assume? If so, I'd say close. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

Travis I assume? If so, I'd say close. 

no, sorry I didn't specifcy, its the Panthers Kelvin Benjamin

Edited by CabinFever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hankmoody said:

Comfort plays well in the NFL and I 100% concur with the "never really know" part of your statement.  How often do you see a new coach end up signing 3-4 of "his" guys that played for him before?  How often do guys choose to remain with their current team, eschewing at least a small raise in the process?  Heck a couple years ago Ingram didn't even test the market, he just took the first offer from NO.  And while the Ingram FF owners are gnashing their teeth over that, no one has any inkling if Ingram has one ounce of regret about it.  While I don't think Lacy gets starter money, I could see them drafting a guy in the 2nd round and bringing Lacy in as the vet that knows the system and can pass block. 

I agree with this.  To explain my stance on Lacy,  the problem is you have to tell yourself a story that he is even in a position to score fantasy points next year.   You should be selling out of that sort of downside rather than buying into it, and there seem to be buyers who will take him off your hands at near full value.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not involved.  12 team no-ppr.  1rb, 3wr, 1te, 2 rwt flex

6-0 trades Jordan Howard, 2017 5th rounder

1-5 (and favorite for pick 1.01) trades 2017 1st rounder

:angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 5Rings said:

Not involved.  12 team no-ppr.  1rb, 3wr, 1te, 2 rwt flex

6-0 trades Jordan Howard, 2017 5th rounder

1-5 (and favorite for pick 1.01) trades 2017 1st rounder

:angry:

Before Thursday's stinker?  I could totally see that happening if so.  See DJ or Freeman last year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not involved on this one. 14 team .5 ppr

Team A gives: Ajayi, J Howard, J Graham, 2017 5th rounder

Team B gives: M Thomas (Saints), 2017 1st rounder (probably 1.05-1.08)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ragonkforce said:

Not involved on this one. 14 team .5 ppr

Team A gives: Ajayi, J Howard, J Graham, 2017 5th rounder

Team B gives: M Thomas (Saints), 2017 1st rounder (probably 1.05-1.08)

Thomas and the pick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CabinFever said:

12 team PPR dynasty

Team A gets: Kelvin Benjamin, Snead

Team B gets: Shepard, Coates

Does this seem close or definitely sided for team A? 

Benjamin/Snead for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 5Rings said:

Not involved.  12 team no-ppr.  1rb, 3wr, 1te, 2 rwt flex

6-0 trades Jordan Howard, 2017 5th rounder

1-5 (and favorite for pick 1.01) trades 2017 1st rounder

:angry:

Meh, not horrible but not a fan, just because of the RBs coming out this year. I think 6-0 wins that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did this trade last week in FFPC, TE premium league

Gave: Ertz, 17#2-late

Got- 17#1, right now a playoff team but I think more likely a top 6 pick when all said and done.

Reason:this trade looks a lot better after Ertz laid another dud but man I used to love me some Ertz, was coming on so strong in Chips offense. But Chips gone and I went to set my lineup last week and I had Eifert/Reed out injured, Ladarius on IR and two TE's not named Ertz in the lineup so when I realized that I moved him. Also I got decent amount of #1's in a TE rich draft and I wanted to give myself flexibility to pick best available player and not have to avoid TE because of carrying to many.

 

This trade was two weeks ago, in FFPC rules league:

Gave: Rivers, Mariotta

Got: Big Ben

Reason: looks bad for me early but I got Dalton and did not want to carry 3 QB's and at the time Rivers was looking at 2 games with Denver coming and Mariotta had been sucking. I also have Brown and if he can get healthy Coates and even Eli Rogers and love hookups and I"m a Steeler fan and sometimes fantasy football should be about fun.

 

This trade was last week, .75 PPR RB, single PPR WR, 1.25 PPR TE, 12 team:

Gave: two thirds

Got: Frank Gore

 

Reason: Martin/Sims, Lacy/Starks, Dion Lewis  and to a far lesser extent Mcfadden are or where my main RB's.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ragonkforce said:

Not involved on this one. 14 team .5 ppr

Team A gives: Ajayi, J Howard, J Graham, 2017 5th rounder

Team B gives: M Thomas (Saints), 2017 1st rounder (probably 1.05-1.08)

this is close for me but I'll take the Ajayi, Howard, Graham side. I could see either side if it made sense for the roster needs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team dynasty ppr league-

Team A gave Kelvin Benjamin, Cameron Meredith, Ty Montgomery, Cameron Brate and a high 3rd round pick

Team B gave Donte Moncrief, Sterling Shephard and Golden Tate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, ShamrockPride said:

Meh, not horrible but not a fan, just because of the RBs coming out this year. I think 6-0 wins that.

No, that is a horrible trade won by 6-0 in a landslide... and probably explains why 1-5 is in position to draft first.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team TE premium ppr. Currently last with 0-6 record, devastated by injuries and the Martavis Bryant  suspension didn't help. 30 player rosters and I've got about 12 active players and we start 9. Traded my 1st for another teams 1st during the offseason, that team is looking to finish middle of the pack.

Sent M. Ryan, 2017 1st (mid)

Received M. Sanu, 2017 1st (currently 2nd to last at 1-5, only one 2-4 team)

Have a shot to steal a win and potentially the 1.01 in the process. Comfortable at QB with Wilson and Wentz (and Bridgewater).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 teamer - 1 qb, 1 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 3 flex, idp

A gives up Dalton, C Mike and a late 2017 2nd (as a playoff contender)

B gives up L McCoy (out of the playoffs already most likely)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ShamrockPride said:

Meh, not horrible but not a fan, just because of the RBs coming out this year. I think 6-0 wins that.

It's actually pretty horrible. The 1.01 for Jordan Howard? It's very possible Howard isn't even the Bears staring RB next year.

For me it's probably a microcosm of why one team is 6-0 and the other is 1-5.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

It's actually pretty horrible. The 1.01 for Jordan Howard? It's very possible Howard isn't even the Bears starting RB next year  week.

For me it's probably a microcosm of why one team is 6-0 and the other is 1-5.

 
1
 

 

FIFY :thumbup:

Edited by jtd13
Except for the random number, which I can't delete.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team PPR QRWWWTFF:

Team A (contender) receives Ty Montgomery, Don Jackson

Team B (rebuilding) receives CJ Prosise, Cam Meredith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To piggyback on the Ty Montgomery train

PPR Start QRRWWWT(w/r)(q/w/r/t)

Not involved

 

Team A receives:

Sammy Watkins

Breshard Perriman

 

Team B receives:

Ty Montgomery

Randall Cobb

Kenneth Dixon

 

Team A has gotten lucky (5-2) and realizes that bc his team isn't very good. 

Team B is a contending team looking for depth

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.