Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 OFF-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, downsouth said:

12-teamer, PPR

Gave: Hyde

Got: Cohen, 2018 1st, 2018 2nd

Not a big fan of Cohen, but he's a rookie and may become a fun flex down the road. Hyde was my best RB but i'll take my chances in the draft or offseason. 

I'd say that to me is market value unless the 1st is going to be early.  Good deal if you are you are not in contention this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made a couple back to back, these are mine so fire away lol. Didn't think my team had what it takes to win it this season. 16 team ppr

1. Russell Wilson and Kareem Hunt for Deshaun Watson, Joe Flacco and Todd Gurley.

got Gurley so I could do the 2nd.

2. Gurley for Zeke

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fruity pebbles said:

Made a couple back to back, these are mine so fire away lol. Didn't think my team had what it takes to win it this season. 16 team ppr

1. Russell Wilson and Kareem Hunt for Deshaun Watson, Joe Flacco and Todd Gurley.

got Gurley so I could do the 2nd.

2. Gurley for Zeke

I like the net for you.  Both deals are very close, but I'd happily take the leftover QB to have my pick of the RBs - and gimme Zeke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Matt's Eagles said:

20 Team PPR

Team A got Mixon, DeDe Westbrook

Team B got Shepard, K Benjamin

Mixon by a lot, even if only to flip him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Matt's Eagles said:

20 Team PPR

Team A got Mixon, DeDe Westbrook

Team B got Shepard, K Benjamin

I really like Westbrook so Mixon easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, downsouth said:

12-teamer, PPR

Gave: Hyde

Got: Cohen, 2018 1st, 2018 2nd

Not a big fan of Cohen, but he's a rookie and may become a fun flex down the road. Hyde was my best RB but i'll take my chances in the draft or offseason. 

I would take Hyde if the pick is late

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2017 at 9:12 PM, fruity pebbles said:

Seems like a personal preference trade but Russell Wilson and Kareem Hunt for Deshaun Watson and Todd Gurley.

I like both players on the Gurley side better than both on the other. So I’ll take that side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trade deadline looms tonight, 32 team dynasty with IDP, two copies of each player, most of these are different teams.

Graham, Jimmy SEA TE; Fairbairn, Ka'imi HOU PK; Graham, Brandon PHI DE

 for Breida, Matt SFO RB; Seferian-Jenkins, Austin NYJ TE; Succop, Ryan TEN PK

 

Dansby, Karlos ARI LB

For Collins, Jamie CLE LB

 

2nd, 5th for Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

 

N Bowman for 19 2nd

 

4th, 4th, 5th for Jerrick McKinnon

 

Breida, Matt SFO RB; Anderson, Robby NYJ WR; Goodwin, Marquise SFO WR; Kuechly, Luke CAR LB

For McKinnon, Jerick MIN RB; Allen, Keenan LAC WR

 

Stafford, Matthew DET QB; Cobb, Randall GBP WR; Snead, Willie NOS WR; Reed, Jordan WAS TE; Thomas, Julius MIA TE; Ansah, Ezekiel DET DE; Hightower, Dont'a NEP LB

For Brady, Tom NEP QB; Thompson, Chris WAS RB; Bryant, Dez DAL WR; Watson, Ben BAL TE; Peppers, Julius CAR DE; Collins, Jamie CLE LB

 

Ingram, Mark NOS RB; Reed, Jordan WAS TE

For Ebron, Eric DET TE; Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick; Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick

Edited by -OZ-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

Trade deadline looms tonight, 32 team dynasty with IDP, two copies of each player, most of these are different teams.

Graham, Jimmy SEA TE; Fairbairn, Ka'imi HOU PK; Graham, Brandon PHI DE

 for Breida, Matt SFO RB; Seferian-Jenkins, Austin NYJ TE; Succop, Ryan TEN PK

 

Dansby, Karlos ARI LB

For Collins, Jamie CLE LB

 

2nd, 5th for Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

 

N Bowman for 19 2nd

 

4th, 4th, 5th for Jerrick McKinnon

 

Breida, Matt SFO RB; Anderson, Robby NYJ WR; Goodwin, Marquise SFO WR; Kuechly, Luke CAR LB

For McKinnon, Jerick MIN RB; Allen, Keenan LAC WR

 

Stafford, Matthew DET QB; Cobb, Randall GBP WR; Snead, Willie NOS WR; Reed, Jordan WAS TE; Thomas, Julius MIA TE; Ansah, Ezekiel DET DE; Hightower, Dont'a NEP LB

For Brady, Tom NEP QB; Thompson, Chris WAS RB; Bryant, Dez DAL WR; Watson, Ben BAL TE; Peppers, Julius CAR DE; Collins, Jamie CLE LB

 

Ingram, Mark NOS RB; Reed, Jordan WAS TE

For Ebron, Eric DET TE; Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick; Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick

TBH, I thought some of these were horrible deals. Curious to see what others think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

TBH, I thought some of these were horrible deals. Curious to see what others think.

Mostly harmless except the last one where the guy gave away Ingram.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team PPR 

 

Team A gives MMack/1st (late)

Team B gives JAjayi/3rd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LBH said:

12 team PPR 

 

Team A gives MMack/1st (late)

Team B gives JAjayi/3rd

I'd take Ajayi.  The knee is a big concern, and he hasn't looked as good as he did last season, but the talent is there and he's in a potentially great situation.  I think a mid 1st is closer to how I value him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trade deadline deal

Team A gave JuJu

Team B gave 2018 1st (6-8), ASJ, Aaron Jones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Trade deadline deal

Team A gave JuJu

Team B gave 2018 1st (6-8), ASJ, Aaron Jones

I like the Ju Ju side.  I wasn't on board with him at first, but I'm a believer now.  I think he's the real deal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team Superflex PPR

 

Team A gets:

Deshaun Watson

Kelvin Benjamin

 

Tem B gets:

Phillip Rivers

Amari Cooper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BearsFan4Life said:

Dial-up finally got connected in the basement???

May I mambo dogface to the banana patch?

Edited by Andy Dufresne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Yambag said:

12 Team Superflex PPR

 

Team A gets:

Deshaun Watson

Kelvin Benjamin

 

Tem B gets:

Phillip Rivers

Amari Cooper

I like A ... assuming B playing for this year and A for next 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BearsFan4Life said:

Dial-up finally got connected in the basement???

Why do you find this necessary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

FFPC:

Team A receives:  JuJu

Team B receives:  Keenan Allen/Treadwell

:shock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FF Ninja said:

:shock:

I honestly don't think it's a bad trade.  I'm lower on Allen than most, and don't really value Treadwell at all.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Concept Coop said:

I honestly don't think it's a bad trade.  I'm lower on Allen than most, and don't really value Treadwell at all.  

I am higher on Keenan that most and not a JuJu believer. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Trade deadline deal

Team A gave JuJu

Team B gave 2018 1st (6-8), ASJ, Aaron Jones

 

46 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

I like the Ju Ju side.  I wasn't on board with him at first, but I'm a believer now.  I think he's the real deal.

I'd take juju slightly over the 1st, but figure ASJ has to be worth a 2nd, at least if ppr and you can flex a TE. Don't know what Jones is worth. I'd take the pick package but you're right that juju looks good. 

It's early to assess but off hand that pick is someone like Nick Chubb, Cortland Sutton or Christian Kirk. Whom I like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

 

I'd take juju slightly over the 1st, but figure ASJ has to be worth a 2nd, at least if ppr and you can flex a TE. Don't know what Jones is worth. I'd take the pick package but you're right that juju looks good. 

It's early to assess but off hand that pick is someone like Nick Chubb, Cortland Sutton or Christian Kirk. Whom I like. 

Sutton will probably be gone in the first 3 or 4 picks.   In no particular order you have Barkley, Sutton, Washington, Love, Guice, Ridley, Chubb. Ronald Jones II, Christian Kirk, Damien Harris, Josh Adams and others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

NON-PPR

Gave: Alex Collins & Terrance West

Got: High 2013 3rd & 5th

I think being able to go back in time and draft in 2013 with hindsight is pretty valuable.  For instance Zach ertz was available in the early 3rd in 2013, so that seems like a steal for Collins/West.

But assuming this is a 2018 3rd and 5th I will take the players.  Collins likely a better prospect than anything that will be available in the 3rd.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I think being able to go back in time and draft in 2013 with hindsight is pretty valuable.  For instance Zach ertz was available in the early 3rd in 2013, so that seems like a steal for Collins/West.

But assuming this is a 2018 3rd and 5th I will take the players.  Collins likely a better prospect than anything that will be available in the 3rd.

Lol. I have bad penmanship. 

I'll take my chances in the 3rd over the garbage scow that is the Ravens offense.

Edited by Andy Dufresne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most likely the final trade of the regular season for my rebuilding team...12 team PPR

I gave: Delanie Walker

I got: John Brown, 2018 3rd and 4th (mid probably 6-9)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, JetMaxx said:

Gave: Julio 

Got: Henry, McCaffrey, Fuller

Gimme the Henry/McCaffrey/Filler side by a lot.  Julio is great but getting older and his trade value can only go down.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

Gimme the Henry/McCaffrey/Filler side by a lot.  Julio is great but getting older and his trade value can only go down.

 

1 minute ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

Gimme the Henry/McCaffrey/Filler side by a lot.  Julio is great but getting older and his trade value can only go down.

Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Magic_Man said:

Trade in my PPR just went down:

Zeke & Zay Jones for A. Cooper & McCaffrey

I would not do it, but whatever

even to me; depends upon lineup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

minimal trade interest but finally able to make a deal in league where I am hopefully in year 2 of a 2 year rebuild.

Sent  Kamara, Bal D, two thirds (one early, one late), 4th

for

Mixon, 2018 first (1.07-1.09), Chad Williams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Travieso said:

minimal trade interest but finally able to make a deal in league where I am hopefully in year 2 of a 2 year rebuild.

Sent  Kamara, Bal D, two thirds (one early, one late), 4th

for

Mixon, 2018 first (1.07-1.09), Chad Williams

I prefer Kamara a tiny tiny bit over Mixon, but the 1st on the Mixon side makes this a nice win for that side.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 Team ... no ppr  ... standard scoring

Gave: DHenry and ACollins

Got: Ebron and 2018 1st..currently #9

Have Bell, DJ, Freeman, Ajayi .. I can start 3 rb..

Acquiring a 2nd 1st Round Pick (also have #12) will allow me to either go after a top wr as I have Allen and Thielen or go after DWatson... have Ben, Luck, and Trubisky at qb.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr

I gave away:  Amari Cooper, Josh Doctson, 2019 1st (likely late)

got:  The 1.01 (not from the worst team, someone else owned it but they were still 3-7)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 team PPR

gave - 2018 first and fifth, both likely end of round

got - Theilen

 

Somehow still in first losing OBJ, Watt, Watson and Hogan (for awhile at least) and needed a WR1 to keep me there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JetMaxx said:

Gave: Julio 

Got: Henry, McCaffrey, Fuller

Henry/McCaffrey side by quite a bit and I'm not even all that high on either of them.  Julio is sell city.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Magic_Man said:

Trade in my PPR just went down:

Zeke & Zay Jones for A. Cooper & McCaffrey

I would not do it, but whatever

This probably would have been fair at the start of the season, but Zeke by quite a bit now.

Edited by FreeBaGeL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFPC (1.5 PPR for TE)

Team A received Tevin Coleman

Team B received Austin Hooper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zyphros said:

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr

I gave away:  Amari Cooper, Josh Doctson, 2019 1st (likely late)

got:  The 1.01 (not from the worst team, someone else owned it but they were still 3-7)

 

Why?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Zyphros said:

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr

I gave away:  Amari Cooper, Josh Doctson, 2019 1st (likely late)

got:  The 1.01 (not from the worst team, someone else owned it but they were still 3-7)

 

Who are you targeting?

Tex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Magic_Man said:

Team A gives A. Rodgers & 2018 5th rounder

Team B gives Goff & 2018 1st rounder (Don't see why this pick does not end up the 1.01)

Goff and 1st

Tex

Edited by BigTex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.