What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (21 Viewers)

Quite a bit actually.  Live in madiaon wi so huge badger fan.  And nothing against this years crop of rbs.  There are some solid ones that will go to quality situations.  I happen to feel last years rb class was just superior to this years by a large margin, save barkley.  And not impressed a whole lot at wr.  If I can bail on any non 1.1 pick for  an elite wr1 or rb1, im doing it this year.  To each their own though.  Many ways to skin a cat.
Considering you're hoping for an elite player with the pick, sure. 

The gentlemen chiming in above seemed to disagree with that thought process, to my surprise. Dfl board in unison liked the move for me.  Again, to each their own.

The gentlemen chiming in above seemed to disagree with that thought process, to my surprise. Dfl board in unison liked the move for me.  Again, to each their own.
Don’t trade julio for the 1.02, but don’t expect an elite player for a top five pick is what I’m reading here. Maybe he’s not considered an elite player anymore. 

Should we be starting a new thread? If this still considered 2017 in-season?

Just checking because I made a deal yesterday in FFPC league(TE premium)

Gave: Kyle Rudolph, 2.8

Got: 2019#1, non-playoff team, new owner took over so maybe he's got something up his sleeve but my projection is non playoff pick.

Reason: I got two firsts in this draft so the 2.8 was my third pick and my team is stacked with no needs so my main motivation is deferring 1-2 roster spots to 2019.

Should we be starting a new thread? If this still considered 2017 in-season?

Just checking because I made a deal yesterday in FFPC league(TE premium)

Gave: Kyle Rudolph, 2.8

Got: 2019#1, non-playoff team, new owner took over so maybe he's got something up his sleeve but my projection is non playoff pick.

Reason: I got two firsts in this draft so the 2.8 was my third pick and my team is stacked with no needs so my main motivation is deferring 1-2 roster spots to 2019.
nice get, like that move for you

FFPC league so roster spots are thin

Traded away 2nd and 5th

Got Eifert

Right now my TE's are average with a lot of potential so throwing in Eifert to that pool makes sense.  Just need 2 of OJ Howard, Seals-Jones, Hooper, Eifert to be serviceable with the chance to be much more.  I still have 3 1sts and 2 more 2nds that I need to consolidate.  

FFPC league so roster spots are thin

Traded away 2nd and 5th

Got Eifert

Right now my TE's are average with a lot of potential so throwing in Eifert to that pool makes sense.  Just need 2 of OJ Howard, Seals-Jones, Hooper, Eifert to be serviceable with the chance to be much more.  I still have 3 1sts and 2 more 2nds that I need to consolidate.  

I don't think it's a bad deal for you since you have so many picks to burn  and a need but if I was you I'd have gone after someone like a Trey Burton or Ebron type first.  Eifert is plenty good, just makes Jordan Reed look like an iron man among TE's.

But I'm kind of glad you posted this because I got Eifert on a FFPC team and unless he signs in an amazing spot before cuts are due I'm planning on releasing him so this gives me some kind of ballpark to work on what I can reasonably request. Though since cuts are now not till after we get a few days of FA the only thing I've been mulling over is sitting on trade offers in hopes FA treats him well and helps increase his trade value.

1qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te 2 flex standard scoring with 1 ppr for everyone and all touchdowns are worth 6.

Not involved.

Leveon Bell, 1.11,  and Dez Bryant

for

Keenan Allen, TY Hilton, McCaffery

New guy in the league bought Bell, and ever since then has been sending horrible offers to everyone else in the league.

1qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te 2 flex standard scoring with 1 ppr for everyone and all touchdowns are worth 6.

Not involved.

for

New guy in the league bought Bell, and ever since then has been sending horrible offers to everyone else in the league.
Allen/Hilton/CMC

Not involved.

for

Keenan side 

12 Team PPR

Give: 1.01

Get: OBJ, 1.08
I'll double up on the "wow" above.  I could see OBJ for 1.01 (I wouldn't do it, but their values won't be that far off this offseason) but no idea why the OBJ side has to add 1.08.

Really puts a damper in my plans to offer Arob + 1.07 for 1.01.  Seems like that has no chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll double up on the "wow" above.  I could see OBJ for 1.01 (I wouldn't do it, but their values won't be that far off this offseason) but no idea why the OBJ side has to add 1.08.

Really puts a damper in my plans to offer Arob + 1.07 for 1.01.  Seems like that has no chance.
Ive seen mike evans turned down for 1.01

Ive seen 1.04 + Diggs turned down

Picks easily
Agreed. Henry is JAG. He finished around 40th in PPR and I think if the Titans get rid of Murray, they just replace him with someone else. He had 3 good rushing games all year, and a couple big splash plays, and still finished way down the list. He's like Isaiah Crowell... but worse.

Depending on landing spot I'd rather have Penny and Freeman than Henry.

Minor deal for minor players but both buy lows IMO

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr

D'Onte Foreman for Cam Meredith

Minor deal for minor players but both buy lows IMO

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr

D'Onte Foreman for Cam Meredith
Interesting move. I like Foreman as a buy low this year, Miller may be cut

Meredith is pretty good, I dont like Trubisky that much tho

I lean Foreman side although Meredith is the better player most likely

12 team PPR (FFPC)

Juju smith

For

Ty hilton, corey clement, pick 11, 2019 2nd
FFPC is fairly short bench and pre draft roster cuts right?

I think JuJu either way, but if the above is correct, then Juju by a lot

TY is not getting younger, but at the moment its probably a fair swap, maybe even TY by a small amount, but Juju is soooo young so there is that upside as well

TY is not getting younger, but at the moment its probably a fair swap, maybe even TY by a small amount, but Juju is soooo young so there is that upside as well
Yes you are correct on FFPC. 20 man rosters during season, no taxi squad. Off season you got to cut down to 16 by mid-march.

I thought it was a fair trade but I'd take the JuJu side as well, 7 years younger is almost an extra career.  The pick 11 is a solid pick, a pick where you could have chosen the likes of JuJu/Kamara or Hunt in a lot of leagues last year and this draft has for sure grown on me but I'll take my chances on the sure thing aspect of this deal, which is the 7 year age reduction.

One of the reasons I like to go younger, which  for sure does not always work out, but here you got a shot to enjoy the services of JuJu the next 3-4 years and if his health holds up and his  game continues to grow you potentially can move him for more then what was paid today. Older players are only going one direction.

Cook/HH side by a healthy margin.
I'll disagree here.

Especially in a 16 team league, Kelce offers a considerable advantage over most of the league.

Cook is a great dynasty asset but there are far more players at that poison 6 that will likely score within 3-4 PPG. Other than Gronk, there is no one you can count on at TE to outperform Kelce who has been #1 two years in a row. 

I'd take Henry over Collins, but I don't see that nearly as significant to make up Kelce vs Cook.

Yes you are correct on FFPC. 20 man rosters during season, no taxi squad. Off season you got to cut down to 16 by mid-march.

I thought it was a fair trade but I'd take the JuJu side as well, 7 years younger is almost an extra career.  The pick 11 is a solid pick, a pick where you could have chosen the likes of JuJu/Kamara or Hunt in a lot of leagues last year and this draft has for sure grown on me but I'll take my chances on the sure thing aspect of this deal, which is the 7 year age reduction.

One of the reasons I like to go younger, which  for sure does not always work out, but here you got a shot to enjoy the services of JuJu the next 3-4 years and if his health holds up and his  game continues to grow you potentially can move him for more then what was paid today. Older players are only going one direction.
My only concern with JuJu is his window of opportunity.  I play in leagues with expiring taxi/contracts periods so having to wait on a guy is painful.  As long as AB is there JuJu has a limited ceiling (seasonally) and AB is likely to outlast Big Ben, so there's additionally a QB transition in there too.  That's a lot of long-term risk with little short-term payout for him.  If we were talking about an AB, or a Michael Thomas or Gronkowski then sure, the short term window of stud points would offset a lot of that long term concern for me, but I don't see that with JuJu.  I like TY as a bounce-back and Clement is cuttable in that format (or flip him and for a pick upgrade) so I don't see any roster spot gain here either.

My only concern with JuJu is his window of opportunity.  I play in leagues with expiring taxi/contracts periods so having to wait on a guy is painful.  As long as AB is there JuJu has a limited ceiling (seasonally) and AB is likely to outlast Big Ben, so there's additionally a QB transition in there too.  That's a lot of long-term risk with little short-term payout for him.  If we were talking about an AB, or a Michael Thomas or Gronkowski then sure, the short term window of stud points would offset a lot of that long term concern for me, but I don't see that with JuJu.  I like TY as a bounce-back and Clement is cuttable in that format (or flip him and for a pick upgrade) so I don't see any roster spot gain here either.
In my league this year, JuJu was WR17 (WR13 in PPG). I expect him to solidify the #2 role next year. It's sensible to expect at least a repeat of those numbers, and they are starter-worthy. 

I also expect a bounce-back year out of TY and he could out-point JuJu next year if Luck returns. But even then, I think it will be close, and TY will cross into the dreaded age 30. Love TY, but don't see him having a Fitz-like run in his 30s.

Of course, losing Ben will hurt JuJu, but I agree with others who have posted that Pittsburgh is a well-run franchise that will have a Plan B in place beyond Landry Jones. Speaking of Jones, it was Week 17, and AB was out, but JuJu did post 9-143-1 with him.  Kid just makes plays at age 21.

It is a deep draft ahead and the 1.11 is more valuable than usual, but I believe in the JuJu side.

The offense can support two WR's quite easily, especially so considering they don't use the TE a ton and Bell might be down to one more year.  But Martavis got 92 targets in 11 weeks in 2015 which projects to over 130 in I think JuJu's game is one that gets him more targets, more high percentage looks. That is plenty of targets for me considering the efficiency of what playing off AB does for a WR.

The QB transition is not a nothing but what he just did with Landry Jones this past week sure did a lot to put a lot of those fears to rest.

TY should bounce back but the trade rumors with him were real at the trade deadline last year, as in they were absolutely trying to move him.  That gives me some concern but he'll turn 29 next season so even if he bounces back will his value really bounce back a ton? I don't think so.

In my league this year, JuJu was WR17 (WR13 in PPG). I expect him to solidify the #2 role next year. It's sensible to expect at least a repeat of those numbers, and they are starter-worthy. 

I also expect a bounce-back year out of TY and he could out-point JuJu next year if Luck returns. But even then, I think it will be close, and TY will cross into the dreaded age 30. Love TY, but don't see him having a Fitz-like run in his 30s.

Of course, losing Ben will hurt JuJu, but I agree with others who have posted that Pittsburgh is a well-run franchise that will have a Plan B in place beyond Landry Jones. Speaking of Jones, it was Week 17, and AB was out, but JuJu did post 9-143-1 with him.  Kid just makes plays at age 21.

It is a deep draft ahead and the 1.11 is more valuable than usual, but I believe in the JuJu side.
Wow that's a big datapoint, thanks.  I am behind and haven't done my post-season wrap yet, and as of my week 13 wrap he was WR37 in PPG.  Those late weeks really bumped him but they also kind of illustrate my point - AB got hurt early in week 15 so those outputs were almost exclusively without AB involved.  Three was also a big KR for a TD so that feels a little outlier-y to me. 

Don't get me wrong, I love this kid's talent and drafted him in two of my leagues.  But if I can sell him for premium prices I wouldn't hesitate and TY + 1.11 has a chance to blow the lid off.

Juju also missed two games IIRC, and I don't think he had a high snap count in the earlier part of the season. I'd say he is the legitimate #2 receiver on the team behind the best WR of a generation who can probably still be elite for another few years like Marvin Harrison and Larry Fitzgerald. Brown's presence, regardless of whether Ben is there, does cap Juju's upside a bit. But I still want him on my team. He is a playmaker and I think he will continue to get his.

18 team PPR

gave - 2018 first and fifth, both likely end of round

got - Theilen

Somehow still in first losing OBJ, Watt, Watson and Hogan (for awhile at least) and needed a WR1 to keep me there.
This makes me sad. I liked the deal when it was done and still do, but Theilen came up awfully small in the playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread