Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 OFF-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

5 hours ago, fruity pebbles said:

Around there I’d say. Not much difference right now between 1.02 and 1.05 or so.

Huge difference for me.  IMO Guice is closer to Barkley than he is to the rest of the field 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bostonfred said:

Julio is still worth 1.2?

Not for me, I'd take 1.02 easy. I thought he was a yuge sell high at the start of this year. 

3 minutes ago, Raback said:

Huge difference for me.  IMO Guice is closer to Barkley than he is to the rest of the field 

Guice is not bulletproof like Barkley but agree here.

Two things I'd add. If this this was last year at this time I'd have Guice rated slightly ahead as my top RB. In a normal year he's a great 1.1.

I got pick 2 in two different leagues. When I watched LSU yesterday I did not think in terms of IF I'll be picking him at 2, I watched assuming he's mine.

2 minutes ago, menobrown said:

Guice is not bulletproof like Barkley but agree here.

Two things I'd add. If this this was last year at this time I'd have Guice rated slightly ahead as my top RB. In a normal year he's a great 1.1.

I got pick 2 in two different leagues. When I watched LSU yesterday I did not think in terms of IF I'll be picking him at 2, I watched assuming he's mine.

I am going to wait for the 1.02 owners in my leagues to get bitter for missing Barkley then sweep in and snag 1.02 from them in their disappointment.  I'm friendly like that. 

I've maintained all along he's got the same upside as Barkley.  Barkley might be a little safer, but he's not worth the premium people are putting him at and I'll be happy to take the big discount that Guice is going for.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Zealots Field (dynasty)  PPR  Start 1 QB/1-3RB/2-5WR/1-3TE/PK/3DL/3LB/3DB

Traded James White and 2018 1.12 for 2019 1st.  (White was my RB5.)

The other owner finished with the second worst record and second least amount of points scored this season.

Did you feel dirty? I can never understand bad teams, really bad teams trading away a future first for the last pick in round 1. That is why they are bad and usually stay bad.

2 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

I am going to wait for the 1.02 owners in my leagues to get bitter for missing Barkley then sweep in and snag 1.02 from them in their disappointment.  I'm friendly like that. 

I've maintained all along he's got the same upside as Barkley.  Barkley might be a little safer, but he's not worth the premium people are putting him at and I'll be happy to take the big discount that Guice is going for.

I think this may be where I am at as well. But I doubt I will wait until 1.01 has been selected. I'm more likely to start making offers as soon as I can. Others will want the pick too.

I guess I just see this as a similar rookie draft to two years ago.  Zeke (barkley) and then a tier of colemam/doctson/treadwell fulfilling the next picka.  Just not overly excited there.  Ill take the wr 1 for the next 3-5 years and the guy widely seen as a top 20 dynasty asset still.  

22 minutes ago, Spookytooth said:

I guess I just see this as a similar rookie draft to two years ago.  Zeke (barkley) and then a tier of colemam/doctson/treadwell fulfilling the next picka.  Just not overly excited there.  Ill take the wr 1 for the next 3-5 years and the guy widely seen as a top 20 dynasty asset still.  

This is nothing like that draft.  Zero percent.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spookytooth said:

Receivers may end up like that but the RBs are way way way better this year.

In Zeke's class there were no other 1st round RBs, just one 2nd round RB, and even only two 3rd round RBs.  Beyond Zeke it was one of the weakest RB classes in modern history as far as prospects go.

This year Guice will likely go in the mid-1st and there are a whole slew of other guys that will be 2nd rounders or even sneak into the late 1st.

• Like 3

Spooky I am curious if you watch college ball? I ask because I find it difficult to not be excited about Penny, Love and Michel after their performanecs in the bowl games. 

Quite a bit actually.  Live in madiaon wi so huge badger fan.  And nothing against this years crop of rbs.  There are some solid ones that will go to quality situations.  I happen to feel last years rb class was just superior to this years by a large margin, save barkley.  And not impressed a whole lot at wr.  If I can bail on any non 1.1 pick for  an elite wr1 or rb1, im doing it this year.  To each their own though.  Many ways to skin a cat.

30 minutes ago, Spookytooth said:

If I can bail on any non 1.1 pick for  an elite wr1 or rb1, im doing it this year. 

This seems obvious ANY year.  Even last year.  

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Spookytooth said:

Quite a bit actually.  Live in madiaon wi so huge badger fan.  And nothing against this years crop of rbs.  There are some solid ones that will go to quality situations.  I happen to feel last years rb class was just superior to this years by a large margin, save barkley.  And not impressed a whole lot at wr.  If I can bail on any non 1.1 pick for  an elite wr1 or rb1, im doing it this year.  To each their own though.  Many ways to skin a cat.

Considering you're hoping for an elite player with the pick, sure. 

The gentlemen chiming in above seemed to disagree with that thought process, to my surprise. Dfl board in unison liked the move for me.  Again, to each their own.

14 minutes ago, Spookytooth said:

The gentlemen chiming in above seemed to disagree with that thought process, to my surprise. Dfl board in unison liked the move for me.  Again, to each their own.

Don’t trade julio for the 1.02, but don’t expect an elite player for a top five pick is what I’m reading here. Maybe he’s not considered an elite player anymore. 

• Like 1

Should we be starting a new thread? If this still considered 2017 in-season?

Just checking because I made a deal yesterday in FFPC league(TE premium)

Gave: Kyle Rudolph, 2.8

Got: 2019#1, non-playoff team, new owner took over so maybe he's got something up his sleeve but my projection is non playoff pick.

Reason: I got two firsts in this draft so the 2.8 was my third pick and my team is stacked with no needs so my main motivation is deferring 1-2 roster spots to 2019.

26 minutes ago, menobrown said:

Should we be starting a new thread? If this still considered 2017 in-season?

Just checking because I made a deal yesterday in FFPC league(TE premium)

Gave: Kyle Rudolph, 2.8

Got: 2019#1, non-playoff team, new owner took over so maybe he's got something up his sleeve but my projection is non playoff pick.

Reason: I got two firsts in this draft so the 2.8 was my third pick and my team is stacked with no needs so my main motivation is deferring 1-2 roster spots to 2019.

nice get, like that move for you

4 minutes ago, 32 Counter Pass said:

uugh. I wish you had started a new thread so we didn't have to wade thru 300+ pages of past trades.

You read the whole thread every time there's a new post(s)?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, 32 Counter Pass said:

no, but the posts pile up. There could 10 new pages or so next time I check. Just makes it easier to find new info...

If you click on the star in the circle to the left of the post title, it will take you directly to your first "unread" post in the thread.

• Like 4

FFPC league so roster spots are thin

Traded away 2nd and 5th

Got Eifert

Right now my TE's are average with a lot of potential so throwing in Eifert to that pool makes sense.  Just need 2 of OJ Howard, Seals-Jones, Hooper, Eifert to be serviceable with the chance to be much more.  I still have 3 1sts and 2 more 2nds that I need to consolidate.  

28 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

FFPC league so roster spots are thin

Traded away 2nd and 5th

Got Eifert

Right now my TE's are average with a lot of potential so throwing in Eifert to that pool makes sense.  Just need 2 of OJ Howard, Seals-Jones, Hooper, Eifert to be serviceable with the chance to be much more.  I still have 3 1sts and 2 more 2nds that I need to consolidate.  

I don't think it's a bad deal for you since you have so many picks to burn  and a need but if I was you I'd have gone after someone like a Trey Burton or Ebron type first.  Eifert is plenty good, just makes Jordan Reed look like an iron man among TE's.

But I'm kind of glad you posted this because I got Eifert on a FFPC team and unless he signs in an amazing spot before cuts are due I'm planning on releasing him so this gives me some kind of ballpark to work on what I can reasonably request. Though since cuts are now not till after we get a few days of FA the only thing I've been mulling over is sitting on trade offers in hopes FA treats him well and helps increase his trade value.

6 minutes ago, downsouth said:

12-team PPR

1.09/2.01 for Derrick Henry 

Henry By a mile.

Edited by msudaisy26

5 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

Henry easy for me

I’ll take the picks in a very deep RB class 

• Like 5

1qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te 2 flex standard scoring with 1 ppr for everyone and all touchdowns are worth 6.

Not involved.

Leveon Bell, 1.11,  and Dez Bryant

for

Keenan Allen, TY Hilton, McCaffery

New guy in the league bought Bell, and ever since then has been sending horrible offers to everyone else in the league.

Two people saying henry by a lot.  Two saying the picks by a lot.  Love it.  

I can easily see both sides i guess but prefer henry really without hesitation

• Like 2

1 hour ago, msudaisy26 said:

1qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te 2 flex standard scoring with 1 ppr for everyone and all touchdowns are worth 6.

Not involved.

for

New guy in the league bought Bell, and ever since then has been sending horrible offers to everyone else in the league.

Allen/Hilton/CMC

1 hour ago, msudaisy26 said:

Not involved.

for

Keenan side 

1 hour ago, jwb said:

12 Team PPR

Give: 1.01

Get: OBJ, 1.08

I'll double up on the "wow" above.  I could see OBJ for 1.01 (I wouldn't do it, but their values won't be that far off this offseason) but no idea why the OBJ side has to add 1.08.

Really puts a damper in my plans to offer Arob + 1.07 for 1.01.  Seems like that has no chance.

Edited by FreeBaGeL

56 minutes ago, slackjawedyokel said:

A) Dalvin Cook and Hunter Henry 

B) Travis Kelce and Alex Collins

16t PPR qrwwtffkdddddd

Cook/HH side by a healthy margin.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, slackjawedyokel said:

A) Dalvin Cook and Hunter Henry 

B) Travis Kelce and Alex Collins

16t PPR qrwwtffkdddddd

I'm glad you posted this because my son just asked me a question, he looked up at me with his big innocent blue eyes and said dad what is recency bias and I said it's hard to explain, son.  But let me show you a trade 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I'll double up on the "wow" above.  I could see OBJ for 1.01 (I wouldn't do it, but their values won't be that far off this offseason) but no idea why the OBJ side has to add 1.08.

Really puts a damper in my plans to offer Arob + 1.07 for 1.01.  Seems like that has no chance.

Ive seen mike evans turned down for 1.01

Ive seen 1.04 + Diggs turned down

12 minutes ago, Stitch said:

Picks easily

Agreed. Henry is JAG. He finished around 40th in PPR and I think if the Titans get rid of Murray, they just replace him with someone else. He had 3 good rushing games all year, and a couple big splash plays, and still finished way down the list. He's like Isaiah Crowell... but worse.

Depending on landing spot I'd rather have Penny and Freeman than Henry.

• Like 1

Minor deal for minor players but both buy lows IMO

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr

D'Onte Foreman for Cam Meredith

39 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

Minor deal for minor players but both buy lows IMO

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr

D'Onte Foreman for Cam Meredith

Interesting move. I like Foreman as a buy low this year, Miller may be cut

Meredith is pretty good, I dont like Trubisky that much tho

I lean Foreman side although Meredith is the better player most likely