What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (17 Viewers)

Team A gets:  Manning, E. and Allen, K.

Team B gets: Mahomes, P.; Mixon, J. and Bryant, M.

Think I like the Keenan side on this one...

Standard 12-team, non-PPR.

Last edited by a moderator:

What are the league specs?  Assuming standard 12 tm ppr, I think I'd take the Mixon side.  It's close and I agree that Allen is the most valuable part right now.  But Mixon still has a lot of market value.  You'll be able to get Allen+ for him with a good start to the season.  

Team A:  JuJu Smith-Schuster, Robby Anderson

Team B:  Davante Adams, 2.09, 4.10

Picks on the wrong side.  Davis by a mile please and thank you.  But I'm not a big believer in Diggs, where I believe his value is at it's career high.  

I'd rather roll the dice on davis here. Diggs is a nice piece though depending on your team roster
Thanks for your thoughts.  Injury history aside, I really like Diggs. If Diggs was my WR2, I might have passed; but he's WR3 for me and I can afford to gamble here.  

Standard 12-team, non-PPR.
This is a deal I would not be looking to do as I like Mixon and Allen. Would probably take Allen

FFPC trade between contending and rebuild team:

Team A receives:  L. Bell/McKinnon
Team B receives:  David Johnson/Shepard/2018 1st (belongs to team in 7th place so could be anywhere)
The team who got Bell won the title. 

The rebuilding team who sold Bell ended up getting the 1.3+DJ+Shepard for Bell/McKinnon. 

Epitome of a win-win. 

FreeBaGeL said:
Cheap buy on Garoppolo.  I think he's going to be a really good fantasy option for a long time.
Wow especially in FFPC where apparently getting a QB can take an act of congress

Wow especially in FFPC where apparently getting a QB can take an act of congress
I think you are thinking of zealots. FFPC is small rosters with aggressive mandatory offseason cuts so startable QBs are typically easy to find. 

I think garropolo will be a difference maker though. 

Standard 12 team PPR

Team A gave up Richard, Jalen OAK RB and Bryant, Dez DAL WR
Team B gave up Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR and Kroft, Tyler CIN TE

Standard 12 team PPR

Team A gave up Richard, Jalen OAK RB and Bryant, Dez DAL WR
Team B gave up Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR and Kroft, Tyler CIN TE
Two of my past loves in Dez and DT. I’d go with Dez given his QB situation is more stable, at least in 2018. 

Typical PPR

Team A gets: Julio Jones

Team B gets: Corey Davis, Marlon Mack
Julio easily unless you don’t like winning. I like Davis enough but not close to the value of dealing Julio when there are a lot of cheaper speculative WRs you can invest in without losing an 18 point guy. 

Users who are viewing this thread