Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 OFF-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

My only concern with JuJu is his window of opportunity.  I play in leagues with expiring taxi/contracts periods so having to wait on a guy is painful.  As long as AB is there JuJu has a limited ceiling (seasonally) and AB is likely to outlast Big Ben, so there's additionally a QB transition in there too.  That's a lot of long-term risk with little short-term payout for him.  If we were talking about an AB, or a Michael Thomas or Gronkowski then sure, the short term window of stud points would offset a lot of that long term concern for me, but I don't see that with JuJu.  I like TY as a bounce-back and Clement is cuttable in that format (or flip him and for a pick upgrade) so I don't see any roster spot gain here either.

In my league this year, JuJu was WR17 (WR13 in PPG). I expect him to solidify the #2 role next year. It's sensible to expect at least a repeat of those numbers, and they are starter-worthy. 

I also expect a bounce-back year out of TY and he could out-point JuJu next year if Luck returns. But even then, I think it will be close, and TY will cross into the dreaded age 30. Love TY, but don't see him having a Fitz-like run in his 30s.

Of course, losing Ben will hurt JuJu, but I agree with others who have posted that Pittsburgh is a well-run franchise that will have a Plan B in place beyond Landry Jones. Speaking of Jones, it was Week 17, and AB was out, but JuJu did post 9-143-1 with him.  Kid just makes plays at age 21.

It is a deep draft ahead and the 1.11 is more valuable than usual, but I believe in the JuJu side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

My only concern with JuJu is his window of opportunity.  I play in leagues with expiring taxi/contracts periods so having to wait on a guy is painful.  As long as AB is there JuJu has a limited ceiling (seasonally) and AB is likely to outlast Big Ben, so there's additionally a QB transition in there too.  That's a lot of long-term risk with little short-term payout for him.  If we were talking about an AB, or a Michael Thomas or Gronkowski then sure, the short term window of stud points would offset a lot of that long term concern for me, but I don't see that with JuJu.  I like TY as a bounce-back and Clement is cuttable in that format (or flip him and for a pick upgrade) so I don't see any roster spot gain here either.

The offense can support two WR's quite easily, especially so considering they don't use the TE a ton and Bell might be down to one more year.  But Martavis got 92 targets in 11 weeks in 2015 which projects to over 130 in I think JuJu's game is one that gets him more targets, more high percentage looks. That is plenty of targets for me considering the efficiency of what playing off AB does for a WR.

The QB transition is not a nothing but what he just did with Landry Jones this past week sure did a lot to put a lot of those fears to rest.

TY should bounce back but the trade rumors with him were real at the trade deadline last year, as in they were absolutely trying to move him.  That gives me some concern but he'll turn 29 next season so even if he bounces back will his value really bounce back a ton? I don't think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JackReacher said:

In my league this year, JuJu was WR17 (WR13 in PPG). I expect him to solidify the #2 role next year. It's sensible to expect at least a repeat of those numbers, and they are starter-worthy. 

I also expect a bounce-back year out of TY and he could out-point JuJu next year if Luck returns. But even then, I think it will be close, and TY will cross into the dreaded age 30. Love TY, but don't see him having a Fitz-like run in his 30s.

Of course, losing Ben will hurt JuJu, but I agree with others who have posted that Pittsburgh is a well-run franchise that will have a Plan B in place beyond Landry Jones. Speaking of Jones, it was Week 17, and AB was out, but JuJu did post 9-143-1 with him.  Kid just makes plays at age 21.

It is a deep draft ahead and the 1.11 is more valuable than usual, but I believe in the JuJu side.

Wow that's a big datapoint, thanks.  I am behind and haven't done my post-season wrap yet, and as of my week 13 wrap he was WR37 in PPG.  Those late weeks really bumped him but they also kind of illustrate my point - AB got hurt early in week 15 so those outputs were almost exclusively without AB involved.  Three was also a big KR for a TD so that feels a little outlier-y to me. 

Don't get me wrong, I love this kid's talent and drafted him in two of my leagues.  But if I can sell him for premium prices I wouldn't hesitate and TY + 1.11 has a chance to blow the lid off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Wow that's a big datapoint, thanks. 

Assuming this is sarcasm, but it's really all we have to go on at this point. It is a season in the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JackReacher said:

Assuming this is sarcasm, but it's really all we have to go on at this point. It is a season in the NFL.

No not at all, sorry to come off that way.  I would never have thought he finished that high and it makes me realize I need to get my EOY done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hankmoody said:

No not at all, sorry to come off that way.  I would never have thought he finished that high and it makes me realize I need to get my EOY done!

Ah no worries. I have a terrible sarcasm radar on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Juju also missed two games IIRC, and I don't think he had a high snap count in the earlier part of the season. I'd say he is the legitimate #2 receiver on the team behind the best WR of a generation who can probably still be elite for another few years like Marvin Harrison and Larry Fitzgerald. Brown's presence, regardless of whether Ben is there, does cap Juju's upside a bit. But I still want him on my team. He is a playmaker and I think he will continue to get his.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2017 at 10:15 PM, BigJonE300 said:

18 team PPR

gave - 2018 first and fifth, both likely end of round

got - Theilen

 

Somehow still in first losing OBJ, Watt, Watson and Hogan (for awhile at least) and needed a WR1 to keep me there.

This makes me sad. I liked the deal when it was done and still do, but Theilen came up awfully small in the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFPC scoring

Team A receives: Brandin Cooks

Team B receives: A. Jeffery/2.4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another TY Hilton FFPC trade, I'm not involved:

 

Team A gave: TY Hilton, 3.12

Team B gave: Drake, 1.10

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team A gets:  Manning, E. and Allen, K.

Team B gets: Mahomes, P.; Mixon, J. and Bryant, M.

Think I like the Keenan side on this one...

Standard 12-team, non-PPR.

Edited by Arodin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Arodin said:

Team A gets:  Manning, E. and Allen, K.

Team B gets: Mahomes, P.; Mixon, J. and Bryant, M.

Think I like the Keenan side on this one...

What are the league specs?  Assuming standard 12 tm ppr, I think I'd take the Mixon side.  It's close and I agree that Allen is the most valuable part right now.  But Mixon still has a lot of market value.  You'll be able to get Allen+ for him with a good start to the season.  

Edited by Concept Coop
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team A:  JuJu Smith-Schuster, Robby Anderson

Team B:  Davante Adams, 2.09, 4.10

Edited by Enderdog
12 team PPR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Concept Coop said:

12 Tm PPR - QRRWWWTF - 25 man rosters

Gave: Diggs

Got: C.Davis, 2.07, 3.12

Picks on the wrong side.  Davis by a mile please and thank you.  But I'm not a big believer in Diggs, where I believe his value is at it's career high.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Enderdog said:

Team A:  JuJu Smith-Schuster, Robby Anderson

Team B:  Davante Adams, 2.09, 4.10

seems pretty even here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Concept Coop said:

12 Tm PPR - QRRWWWTF - 25 man rosters

Gave: Diggs

Got: C.Davis, 2.07, 3.12

I'd rather roll the dice on davis here. Diggs is a nice piece though depending on your team roster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Arodin said:

Team A gets:  Manning, E. and Allen, K.

Team B gets: Mahomes, P.; Mixon, J. and Bryant, M.

Think I like the Keenan side on this one...

Standard 12-team, non-PPR.

 

Wow. I think it's one of the more lopsided trades I've seen lately and I completely like, no make that love, the other side.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zyphros said:

Picks on the wrong side.  Davis by a mile please and thank you.  But I'm not a big believer in Diggs, where I believe his value is at it's career high.  

 

1 hour ago, mozzy84 said:

I'd rather roll the dice on davis here. Diggs is a nice piece though depending on your team roster

Thanks for your thoughts.  Injury history aside, I really like Diggs. If Diggs was my WR2, I might have passed; but he's WR3 for me and I can afford to gamble here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Arodin said:

Team A gets:  Manning, E. and Allen, K.

Team B gets: Mahomes, P.; Mixon, J. and Bryant, M.

Think I like the Keenan side on this one...

Standard 12-team, non-PPR.

This is a deal I would not be looking to do as I like Mixon and Allen. Would probably take Allen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Concept Coop said:

12 Tm PPR - QRRWWWTF - 25 man rosters

Gave: Diggs

Got: C.Davis, 2.07, 3.12

I would go Diggs. Not sure why but I don't like Davis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 team PPR

Team A got Tarik Cohen, Crowell, Ebron, 2019 1st prob late

 

Team B got B Perriman, B Cooks, pick 2.10

Cooks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, menobrown said:

Another TY Hilton FFPC trade, I'm not involved:

 

Team A gave: TY Hilton, 3.12

Team B gave: Drake, 1.10

 

 

Hilton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Pampernick said:

julio, 2018 2.01, 2018  3.01

for

cooks, 2018 1.02, 2019 3rd

Seems like cooks/2 side by almost a full cooks

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Pampernick said:

julio, 2018 2.01, 2018  3.01

for

cooks, 2018 1.02, 2019 3rd

cooks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Longtucky Lemmings said:

Typical PPR

 

Team A gets: Julio Jones

Team B gets: Corey Davis, Marlon Mack

At this exact moment, I go Julio.  Ask me again in 6 months and I'll very likely take CD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pampernick said:

julio, 2018 2.01, 2018  3.01

for

cooks, 2018 1.02, 2019 3rd

I'd take 1.2 over Julio which basically means this is getting Cooks for less than the 2.1 so that side.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2017 at 3:58 PM, gianmarco said:

FFPC trade between contending and rebuild team:

Team A receives:  L. Bell/McKinnon
Team B receives:  David Johnson/Shepard/2018 1st (belongs to team in 7th place so could be anywhere)

The team who got Bell won the title. 

The rebuilding team who sold Bell ended up getting the 1.3+DJ+Shepard for Bell/McKinnon. 

Epitome of a win-win. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aunt Jemima said:

minor FFPC deal

Gave 2.11, 5.7

got

Garoppalo, 7.3

Cheap buy on Garoppolo.  I think he's going to be a really good fantasy option for a long time.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Cheap buy on Garoppolo.  I think he's going to be a really good fantasy option for a long time.

Wow especially in FFPC where apparently getting a QB can take an act of congress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

Wow especially in FFPC where apparently getting a QB can take an act of congress

I think you are thinking of zealots. FFPC is small rosters with aggressive mandatory offseason cuts so startable QBs are typically easy to find. 

I think garropolo will be a difference maker though. 

Edited by FreeBaGeL
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Standard 12 team PPR

Team A gave up Richard, Jalen OAK RB and Bryant, Dez DAL WR
Team B gave up Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR and Kroft, Tyler CIN TE

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Denver724 said:

Standard 12 team PPR

Team A gave up Richard, Jalen OAK RB and Bryant, Dez DAL WR
Team B gave up Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR and Kroft, Tyler CIN TE

 

DT for me

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, One More Rep said:

DT for me

Depends if Eifert walks just a little.  I can seek Kroft being a low end te1 and he is young.  If eifert walks I take dt side if he stays I take dez side.  Dez and dt value close enough where kroft would sway it just a little for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.