What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (30 Viewers)

I dunno.  Picks are generally overrated and fail far more than not, and few rookies have the pure upside of Gordon.  But picks tend to be a lot more valuable in May and June.
Very few rookies are 27 years old with a substance abuse issue, no time to learn the offense, and chronicly late for meetings on a zero tolerance team. 

I agree on the picks, just like to use their value for something more safe rather than more risky. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, why down on Thielen? He is a machine when it comes to production.
He really tailed off towards the end of last year with the Carolina game being his only really good game. Plus I thought the addition of Cousins would boost Rudolph and Diggs more and I expected the running game to be better. Obviously I have been wrong so far.

That bad? Out of curiosity, what would you say Crabtree is worth, picks-wise?

I don’t mean that as a challenge, legitimately curious as I was having a hard time valuing him before the trade (I mostly just knew I didn’t feel great about starting him).
I think he is a fine low end WR2. I value him as a 2. Wouldn buy for a mid to late 2 and sell for an early 2. Future 3’s should be reserved for upside Plays/2nd rounders this year that disappoint their owners IMO.

That bad? Out of curiosity, what would you say Crabtree is worth, picks-wise?

I don’t mean that as a challenge, legitimately curious as I was having a hard time valuing him before the trade (I mostly just knew I didn’t feel great about starting him).

I think he is a fine low end WR2. I value him as a 2. Wouldn buy for a mid to late 2 and sell for an early 2. Future 3’s should be reserved for upside Plays/2nd rounders this year that disappoint their owners IMO.
That’s fair. I saw him as the same value proposition as woods (3-headed wrbc, unpredictable who leads week to week) but older and in a worse offense. But it’s very possible I’m selling low after two weeks (and he certainly has demonstrated his ability in the RZ which gives him a pretty decent floor.

its also possible this is a bad trade in a vacuum I justified to myself due to acquiring woods at the same price.

when it came down to it, from a personal team makeup perspective I just had too many younger guys I didn’t feel appreciably worse about starting (woods, Lockett, Davis, Boyd etc) I wasn’t thrilled spending the roster spot. But that has lead me to mistakes before.

12 team PPR not involved (went down prior to sundays games)

Team A sends Dion Lewis

Team B sends Jonnu and Anthony Miller

12 team ppr, start 1 qb, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1TE, 1 Flex

Team A trades away: Alex Collins

Team B trades away: Sony Michel

Team A in rebuild 
I am not high on Sony, but I can see the reasoning from both teams. Gimme Collins on the team attempting to contend

12 Team PPR:

Gave: Doyle

Got: 2019 2 (early to mid).

Team A Gave:  Conner

Team B Gave: Pettis, 2019 1 (mid), 2019 3

Team C Gave: Jordan Howard

Team D Gave: Thielen, Hyde
Doyle, Picks, Thielen

Same league (got real trade happy all of a sudden I guess): 

gave: crabtree

got: 2019 3rd

the way I see it I would have gladly flipped Crabtree for woods and it opened a roster spot to pick up Higgins after the Gordon news dropped
Crab

FFPC

Team A gets Josh gordon

Team B gets random 2019 1st and John Ross
1st and Ross

12 team PPR TE premium

Team A gives Josh Gordon, Jared Cook

Team B gives Cobb, Kittle
I lean Kittle but its close.

16tm salary cap w/ tiered PPR (0.25/0.5/1.0)
Gave: Corey Davis(4yrs), David Njoku(4yrs), McKinnon(1yr), two '19 1sts (mid & late)
Got: Alvin Kamara(4yrs), Tarik Cohen(4yrs), '19 3rd (early)

I'm trying to make a title run this year. McKinnon can be tagged in our RFA period next offseason. The other owner spent over 50% of his cap on Bell & Hopkins this offseason but it hasn't worked out too well and is now trying to move both as well.

My team post trade

Mahomes, Carr
Gurley, Kamara, Mixon, Cohen, Morris
OBJ, Tyreek, Fitzgerald, Baldwin, Gordon, John Brown, Wilson
Gronk, Hooper
Lutz
LAR DST

12 Team, 0.5 PPR, QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex WR/RB/TE
Two trades just went down:

Team A gives: Freeman, Royce DEN RB; Kamara, Alvin NOS RB
Team B gives: Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB; Mixon, Joe CIN RB

Team A gives: Njoku, David CLE TE
Team C gives: Doyle, Jack IND TE

16 team PPR

A gave Corey Clement 

B gave Tyler eifert

Start 1-2 RB, 3-5 wr, 1-3 te. Clement wasn't starting for A (Fournette, Hunt, Lindsey), eifert might as the 3rd behind gronk and Howard. 

12 Team, 0.5 PPR, QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex WR/RB/TE
Two trades just went down:

Team A gives: Freeman, Royce DEN RB; Kamara, Alvin NOS RB
Team B gives: Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB; Mixon, Joe CIN RB

Team A gives: Njoku, David CLE TE
Team C gives: Doyle, Jack IND TE
I own Kamara in all 4 of my leagues, but would happily move him and Royce for Bell and Mixon. 

Njoku.

Have an offer of

Get: Fournette

send:  Alex Collins/Ridley/Goff/1st

Other RB’s:  Gurley/Bell

WRs:  Stills/Landry/Joshn Brown/Pettis/Boyd

QB:  Cam/Fitzpatrick

Feel like I’m overpaying, but leaning towards doing it. 

FFPC a couple deals happened

I traded:  Austin Hooper

I got:  Ronald Jones

Still have OJ Howard, Ian Thomas, Eifert and Shaheen.  Didn't need 5 TE's (1 on IR), and needed a dart throw RB behind Barkley/Howard.  

Other FFPC league I'm in but not involved with the trade with the same "Team A" and "Team B"

Team A got:  Watkins, Josh Gordon

Team B got:  2019 1st

Team A got:  Tarik Cohen

Team B got:  2019 2nd

Team B got:  2019 2nd (I think they're rebuilding with all these picks they're getting right now)

Team C got:  Anthony Miller

I was confused by this one honestly, just why sell now?  He still has a pretty good team with Brady, Barkley, Conner, Diggs, Godwin, Enunwa and Guice in IR.  

14 Team PPR

Team A receives: Allen Robinson and a 2019 mid to late 1st

Team B receives: Jordan Howard, Christian Kirk, Robby Anderson, Terrell Pryor

FFPC a couple deals happened

I traded:  Austin Hooper

I got:  Ronald Jones

Still have OJ Howard, Ian Thomas, Eifert and Shaheen.  Didn't need 5 TE's (1 on IR), and needed a dart throw RB behind Barkley/Howard.  

Other FFPC league I'm in but not involved with the trade with the same "Team A" and "Team B"

Team A got:  Watkins, Josh Gordon

Team B got:  2019 1st

Team A got:  Tarik Cohen

Team B got:  2019 2nd

Team B got:  2019 2nd (I think they're rebuilding with all these picks they're getting right now)

Team C got:  Anthony Miller

I was confused by this one honestly, just why sell now?  He still has a pretty good team with Brady, Barkley, Conner, Diggs, Godwin, Enunwa and Guice in IR.  
RoJo

Pick, but fair

Pick

Miller

ok....Wait a minute...the 2 teams just re-did this trade. 

Grant, Corey OBJ, Seals-Jones,  Year 2019 Round 2

Mahomes, Josh Adams, Diggs,  Year 2019 Round 4
How do two teams “re-do a trade?”

Sounds like something Lone Star should be starting a thread about...

This one went down in a league I am in...I am not involved.

Team A gave up Diggs and Mahomes for Sproles, Seals-Jones and a 2019 1st.
Wow. That’s very cheap for Diggs and Mahomes.

Looks like there was a mistake in the original trade. NM

16 teams, ppr

Gave: Conner. Kerryon J.

Got: Mixon, Gallup

--------------------------

12 tm, ppr, bestball

Gave: Conner, Keelan Cole

Got: Mixon

dipandglide said:
16 teams, ppr