What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (21 Viewers)

I like Montgomery, Jacobs, Sanders, and Harry. I’d gladly take the two that fall over picking one of those guys and someone else at 2.01. Now if I knew Hock was going to be there...
I think I like Henderson more than Montgomery - and he’s there at 2.01 more often than not.

12 team ppr TE premium, not involved

Rod_waitforit_God

gets

Josh Reynolds

WR LAR

Geoff Swaim

TE JAC

2020 1st round pick 1.9 #9

2020 2nd round pick 2.9 #21

2020 4th round pick 4.9 #45

2020 5th round pick 5.9 #57

Julio Zeke You Are?

gets

O.J. Howard

TE TB

2019 4th round pick 4.11 #47

2019 5th round pick 5.2 #50

12 team ppr TE premium, not involved

Rod_waitforit_God

gets

Josh Reynolds

WR LAR

Geoff Swaim

TE JAC

2020 1st round pick 1.9 #9

2020 2nd round pick 2.9 #21

2020 4th round pick 4.9 #45

2020 5th round pick 5.9 #57

Julio Zeke You Are?

gets

O.J. Howard

TE TB

2019 4th round pick 4.11 #47

2019 5th round pick 5.2 #50
How do you know 2020 draft order already? 

Pretty sure I’ll take the Reynolds side whether those are 2019 or 2020 picks, but I’ll for sure take that side if it’s 2020.

We dont. Fleaflicker just assigns you the same slot as you had the year prior. It will also change during the season too based on your current standing

We dont. Fleaflicker just assigns you the same slot as you had the year prior. It will also change during the season too based on your current standing
So really that 2020 is a random first? That makes a big different if can be a top 3 pick.

Big Deal here, lots of darts coming up....

Cleveland Browns gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 5.04; Year 2019 Draft Pick 5.11; Year 2019 Draft Pick 6.04; Year 2019 Draft Pick 6.11; Year 2020 Round 4 Draft Pick from Miami Dolphins

Houston Oilers gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.16

Big Deal here, lots of darts coming up....

Cleveland Browns gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 5.04; Year 2019 Draft Pick 5.11; Year 2019 Draft Pick 6.04; Year 2019 Draft Pick 6.11; Year 2020 Round 4 Draft Pick from Miami Dolphins

Houston Oilers gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.16
I like it 

12 team ppr, idp.  Both strong teams.

Team A (2016-17 champ, missed playoffs in 2018) gave up:  1.05, 2020 2nd rounder

Team B (2018 runner up) gave up:  RB Marlin Mack, 2020 1st rounder

Team B took DK Metcalf

Team A now has Mack/Ingram filling the RB1 spot (only have to start 1 RB)

12 team ppr, idp.  Both strong teams.

Team A (2016-17 champ, missed playoffs in 2018) gave up:  1.05, 2020 2nd rounder

Team B (2018 runner up) gave up:  RB Marlin Mack, 2020 1st rounder

Team B took DK Metcalf

Team A now has Mack/Ingram filling the RB1 spot (only have to start 1 RB)
I would take Mack over 1.05 and 2020 1st obviously over 2020 2nd, so definitely give me the Mack/1st side.

Not sure if I made a mistake or not, thoughts on this trade I just made in a 12 team PPR league? 

Gave: Sutton and Darnold 

Got: 1.6 rookie pick 

This is 1 QB league and I have Wentz and Big Ben so felt I could move Darnold. Did I sell short or solid trade?

Not sure if I made a mistake or not, thoughts on this trade I just made in a 12 team PPR league? 

This is 1 QB league and I have Wentz and Big Ben so felt I could move Darnold. Did I sell short or solid trade?
It’s a crapshoot with who you take with 6. It makes sense if you aren’t a big believer in Sutton. A good way to use an unneeded qbs value. 

It’s a crapshoot with who you take with 6. It makes sense if you aren’t a big believer in Sutton. A good way to use an unneeded qbs value. 
Wasn't sure about him last year, and Flacco doesn't give me confidence for him this year. And it seems like its very possible AJ Brown could fall to 1.6, and I think that would be a great pickup there. 

12 team FFPC style

I gave 1.06 OTC

I got 2020 1st & 2nd

My team is stacked and I didn't like my options at 6. Those 2020s are somewhere in the middle. Our league is top heavy. This guy's team has been a bottom dweller for a long time and is looking marginally better but it could easily be a top 3 pick.

12 team FFPC style

I gave 1.06 OTC

I got 2020 1st & 2nd

My team is stacked and I didn't like my options at 6. Those 2020s are somewhere in the middle. Our league is top heavy. This guy's team has been a bottom dweller for a long time and is looking marginally better but it could easily be a top 3 pick.
No brainer. 2nd should be on the other side, actually.

I think you gave Darnold for free. I'd take Sutton by himself over 1.06 this year, but it is at least in the same ballpark.

16 team dynasty IDP 3 year rookie contracts with potential to extend each to 5 years

Team one gives up - 1.4, 4.3, 4.13

Team two gives up - 1.10, 2.10, 2.14, 5.10

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt it
2020 firsts have gotten pretty pricey. If that future first is a top 6 then I could easily see the second on the other side. If the draft class next year isn’t amazing there will be some sad owners. I offered the 1.4 straight up for a 2020 first and was rejected. 

12 team FFPC style

I gave 2.04

I got Peyton Barber

I now have Jacobs, Montgomery (and Davis), Sanders (and Adams if that means ****), Damien Williams, Barber. I feel confident I can start 4 RBs most weeks and compete. Mahomes at QB, Mike Williams, Lockett at WR with not great depth at all, and Kittle.  This rebuild is looking better. Other WR are Funchess, J Washington, Parker, and I might still snag Deebo or JJAW.

12 team FFPC style

I gave 2.04

I got Peyton Barber

I now have Jacobs, Montgomery (and Davis), Sanders (and Adams if that means ****), Damien Williams, Barber. I feel confident I can start 4 RBs most weeks and compete. Mahomes at QB, Mike Williams, Lockett at WR with not great depth at all, and Kittle.  This rebuild is looking better. Other WR are Funchess, J Washington, Parker, and I might still snag Deebo or JJAW.
I'm not a barber believer, but if you are you got a starting rb for the price of a backup rookie rb or outside shot wr

I'm not a barber believer, but if you are you got a starting rb for the price of a backup rookie rb or outside shot wr
I'm not a big believer but Arians seems to love him, he is only 25 and is at least solid enough, and I have a hard time believing Jones is going to take over but certainly possible. Mostly I just think Barber will be the main guy this year and therefore he has value. I really thought they would draft someone.

12 team FFPC style

I gave 2.04

I got Peyton Barber

To put it politely, I really dislike this one.  Barber is the definition of JAG.  What’s the upside?  A “starter” doesn’t mean much when he’s mediocre at football.  

To put it politely, I really dislike this one.  Barber is the definition of JAG.  What’s the upside?  A “starter” doesn’t mean much when he’s mediocre at football.  
I don't really care how he gets his fantasy points. Whether he looks good doing it or not. If he gets them he gets them. And I believe I can flip him for a profit - the Jones owner is already interested, or I'll be happy using him as depth, if he is starting at some point this year. If he doesn't I'm not gonna cry about it. The upside? The Tampa offense under Arians has a chance to take a big step forward. More scoring opportunities for the starting RB. He is a good receiver, too. I literally do not care that he is JAG, if he is a competent starter who accumulates FPs. Also, he may be better than you think. But that's ok. It's not a hill I'm going to die on. He might be flipped before the weekend is out, who knows.

I don't really care how he gets his fantasy points. Whether he looks good doing it or not. If he gets them he gets them. And I believe I can flip him for a profit - the Jones owner is already interested, or I'll be happy using him as depth, if he is starting at some point this year. If he doesn't I'm not gonna cry about it. The upside? The Tampa offense under Arians has a chance to take a big step forward. More scoring opportunities for the starting RB. He is a good receiver, too. I literally do not care that he is JAG, if he is a competent starter who accumulates FPs. Also, he may be better than you think. But that's ok. It's not a hill I'm going to die on. He might be flipped before the weekend is out, who knows.
Nobody is paying anything close to 2.04 value for him currently, so you’re going to riding him into the season.  My point is that I don’t think he’s going to get you fantasy points.  And to increase his value from what you paid, he’ll need to. So I think you paid excessively for an asset that’s about to officially become a career backup at best, out of the league at worst.  You feel differently and that’s all that matters.  Just giving my perspective.

16 team dynasty IDP 3 year rookie contracts with potential to extend each to 5 years

Team one gives up - 1.4, 4.3, 4.13

Team two gives up - 1.10, 2.10, 2.14, 5.10
Got a second offer for 4...

Team one gives up - 1.4, Michel for 2yrs (4yr option)

Team two gives up - 1.07, 2.04, Godwin 1yr (3yr option) and Da'Ron Payne DT 2yr (4yr option)

League is must start 2 DT and Payne was 13th overall DT last season for those who don't know IDP, so he was a low end dt1

12 team FFPC style

I gave 2.04

I got Peyton Barber

Fool me once....

Ratbone said:
2020 firsts have gotten pretty pricey. If that future first is a top 6 then I could easily see the second on the other side. If the draft class next year isn’t amazing there will be some sad owners. I offered the 1.4 straight up for a 2020 first and was rejected. 
I had to give  up 2020 1st and 2nd for 1.05 and future 3rd.  I doubt anyone is giving up the 1.06 and a 2020 2nd for a 2020 1st unless they are convinced it is top 3 or so.

FFPC Super flex

Team A gives M. Mack, P. Lindsay, 1.01

Team B gives David Johnson, C. Ridley, L. Miller, 2020 1st
This is an interesting deal in superflex.  Guessing team B really likes Murray.  I'd want to know projection on that 2020 1st and roster composition.

Just based on the pieces and nothing else, id lean to the DJ side.

Users who are viewing this thread