What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (13 Viewers)

12 team PPR. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE) only two total TEs can start. 1 Kicker. 1 Defense. 20 roster sports.

Deebo Samuel, 2020 2nd

for

K. Warring (TE Texans), 2020 1st
not sure where the 2020 1st will fall, but I like Deebo.  Unless it is Top 3-4 range; then I would be happy

Courtland Sutton WR DEN. Hope you know who he is

Gary Jennings WR for SEA. He was a throw in... however he may be a sneaky play for Baldwins slot position in Seattle

Michael Gallup WR DAL. Hope that's not a foreign name

James Washington WR PIT. Hope that's not a foreign name

Bruce Anderson RB TB. Possibly a contender to be the receiving back in TB. 

I can see not knowing Anderson and maybe Jennings... however they are both dart throws. I'm surprised you dodnt know Washington, Gallup, Sutton 
i was thinking rodney anderson

When I first read the trade, I figured it was Wash DEF/ST....  not James Washington.....  but I did not immediately know Bruce Anderson...  without the RB indicator. 

As for the deal itself, I like what you picked up in Washington, Anderson & Gallup.  
Pretty sure that is who he gave not who he picked up. And I would take the Sutton side as well. 

I wouldn’t count on a comeback from Otis Anderson or rashad Jennings. They’re just too old at this point. And I don’t want anybody on Washington this year. Goran Suton was a nice college b-ball player for MSU but not sure his skills will translate to the field. I wasted all my Gallup jokes on puns in his thread. 

HTH!
Wait wait wait you go to Rashad Jennings and not a GREG JENNINGS?! He put the team on his back

FFPC Dynasty 

As quick as I was to gamble on acquiring Todd Gurley, I cashed out even quicker based on Rapport’s latest report:

Last week I traded:

RB Kenyan Drake and a 2020 1st (1.11, or 1.12) for RB Todd Gurley

Last night I traded:

RB Todd Gurley for RB Leonard Fournette and a 2020 2nd (2.1, 2.2)

Fascinating to see the value dichotomy of Gurley between owners. 
Saga continues...

FFPC same team, just traded:

RB Leonard Fournette 

for

WR Adam Thielen 

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR

1.03 + Geronimo Allison

for

Baker Mayfield + OJ Howard
Really close. If I didn''t have QB at all I would go for the Mayfield side. But I prefer the 1.3.  QB's just aren't worth anything in a 12 team league. Howard might avg. 8 a game under Arians if he is lucky. Just doesn't make a difference either. Montgomery, Harry, Sanders could be difference makers. 

The team receiving Baker/OJ is in the middle of a huge rebuild.  Current QBs are Josh Allen and Teddy Bridgewater, current TEs are Gerald Everett and Ricky Seals-Jones

The team receiving Baker/OJ is in the middle of a huge rebuild.  Current QBs are Josh Allen and Teddy Bridgewater, current TEs are Gerald Everett and Ricky Seals-Jones
That makes it even worse. Don't need a QB until you are ready to compete.  He should have traded down or take your top rookie at 1.3.  He will be rebuilding for a long time. 

24 man (plus two IR), 0.5 PPR, Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 DEF, 1 K

Traded: 2.10 rookie/free agent pick (used to select Alexander Mattison)

Received: $75 blind bid dollars ($100 budget, does not carry over each year)

I have a deep roster and like to devote 3 roster spots to defense + kicker during the season. I would have ranked the player I drafted as the 21st best non kicker/defense player on my roster making the player very vulnerable to getting cut by me at some point. I would have preferred a 2020 2nd rounder but no one wanted to part with one. 

The other offers I received for the pick were $51, $40, and $30. I would have accepted $51 or $40 had I not been offered more.

16 team Dyno, 1ppr, 6/TD

Team A gets: Antonio Brown, 2.9 (#25), 4.1 (#49) picks

Team B gets: Tyrell Williams, Sammy Watkins, 3.10 (#42), and 2020 1st rounder (likely 13-16 overall pick)

12 team PPR. Not involved.

Team A gets Brees, Drew NOS QB and Conner, James PIT RB and Samuels, Jaylen PIT RB

Team B gets Gurley, Todd LAR RB

12 Team PPR:

I gave: 1.6, 1.11, I got 1.4, Devonta Freeman

Team A gave: Hardman, Team B gave: 2020 1 late

Team C Gave: AB, Ebron, Latavius Murray

Team D Gave: Le’veon, Tyler Boyd

12 Team PPR:

That last one is awful. Boyd isn’t too far off AB for a lot of people. Bell is worth way more than Enron and Murray. 

jeaton6 said:
12 Team PPR:

I like your side for sure.  I'll take the 2020 1st in the second trade easily, and give me Boyd and Bell in the last.

Ratbone said:
That makes it even worse. Don't need a QB until you are ready to compete.  He should have traded down or take your top rookie at 1.3.  He will be rebuilding for a long time. 
I see that angle, but disagree. Baker and OJ are great rebuilding pieces. Even in a 1QB league, it's makes a difference to have a top 5 guy and Baker is that. Not sure the rookie you're getting at 1.03 is a sure thing - honestly, I'd probably almost rather have OJ than the 1.03 (if not, then it's pretty close - I'd certainly take OJ over Sanders or Montgomery).....so then you're talking basically Baker for Geronimo? LOL

jeaton6 said:
12 Team PPR:

I'd take the picks. Not a fan of Freeman.

Hardman is worth a 2020 first (even late)? Pick please.

Boyd/Bell and not close.

I see that angle, but disagree. Baker and OJ are great rebuilding pieces. Even in a 1QB league, it's makes a difference to have a top 5 guy and Baker is that. Not sure the rookie you're getting at 1.03 is a sure thing - honestly, I'd probably almost rather have OJ than the 1.03 (if not, then it's pretty close - I'd certainly take OJ over Sanders or Montgomery).....so then you're talking basically Baker for Geronimo? LOL
I would guess Howard over 1.3 would be a minority opinion. I do agree the 1.3 is not a sure thing. Having a top 5 QB in rebuild just helps drop your pick a few spots. It hurts your team actually. 

Ratbone said:
That last one is awful. Boyd isn’t too far off AB for a lot of people. Bell is worth way more than Enron and Murray. 
What'chu talkin' bout, Willis?

AB is currently WR11 (24 overall) and Boyd is WR27 (58 overall)

What'chu talkin' bout, Willis?

AB is currently WR11 (24 overall) and Boyd is WR27 (58 overall)
Boyd at 27 is way to low and I believe that creeps up to 18 or so by the time the season starts. Maybe in a start up that is where they land but trading for Boyd is different. The owner already realizes how good he was last year.

Boyd has been a target of mine in many leagues and in 2 different leagues with different owners I was told they wouldn't trade him straight up for Brown. I was trying to get more than just Boyd for Brown, I agree he is worth more.  Age is a big factor also in dynasty leagues. In a startup older players go a little higher because a few teams are win now but trading within the league their value is suppressed.

But I don't think Brown's value is suppressed at 11. That is about right to me. I just can't believe Boyd is that low. He ended as Wr 17 and he missed two weeks. He scored with Green, without Green, with Dalton, without Dalton.  I don't see anyway besides health that he isn't top 20 if not top 15. 

12 team PPR

A - Melvin Gordon 

for

B - Aaron Jones, Devonta Freeman, Malcolm Brown

B has Gurley and Jamaal Williams, so this solidifies up his backfield

10 team, 1QB 3RB 5WR 2TE plus 2 flex spots (1 is superflex) along with full IDP rosters, I am defending champion.  

I traded away Golladay, Jordan Howard, Jerick McKinnon and a 2020 4th

I got David Johnson

Probably a higher price than needed to pay but I felt I needed a dominant RB and it upgrades my flex from Golladay to Chubb or Conner (however you look at it) 

Starting lineup on offense now is

Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck

DJ, Mixon, Conner, Chubb

Julio, MT, Keenan, JuJu, Evans

Ertz, OJ Howard

10 team, 1QB 3RB 5WR 2TE plus 2 flex spots (1 is superflex) along with full IDP rosters, I am defending champion.  

I got David Johnson

Probably a higher price than needed to pay but I felt I needed a dominant RB and it upgrades my flex from Golladay to Chubb or Conner (however you look at it) 

DJ, Mixon, Conner, Chubb

Ertz, OJ Howard
Yep.  You sure overpaid 😄

I got David Johnson

DJ, Mixon, Conner, Chubb

Ertz, OJ Howard
In a 10 team league guys like Howard/McKinnon are essentially worthless.  

You got DJ for Golliday.  You underpaid.

12 team .5 ppr SF 

Team A gets AJ Green

Team B gets Lockett and '19 1.07

Team A is win now, Team B is full rebuild. 

Team A gave up Harry, N'Keal NEP WR; Kumerow, Jake GBP WR; Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A

Team B gave up Andrews, Mark BAL TE; Henry, Hunter LAC TE; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B

Just completed in my league. 1.5 TE Premium. Seems like a lot to give up for Harry.  But I am biased in favor of Henry. 

Team A gave up Harry, N'Keal NEP WR; Kumerow, Jake GBP WR; Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A

Team B gave up Andrews, Mark BAL TE; Henry, Hunter LAC TE; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B

Just completed in my league. 1.5 TE Premium. Seems like a lot to give up for Harry.  But I am biased in favor of Henry. 
I think so, too. I am also much higher on Andrews than many people. Plus obviously the 2020 1st could be big.

Henry > Harry
Andrews >> Kumerow
1st >>> 2nd

This afternoon  not involved PPR

Damien Williams, Devin Funchess, Josh Rosen, Breshad Perriman and Round 3 (Overall Pick 30) 

Lamar Miller and Jarvis Landry 

Also Josh Doctson for a 5th

Last edited by a moderator:
16 man .5 PPR full IDP

Team A got Dalton, Andy CIN QB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.05; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B

Team B got Mayfield, Baker CLE QB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 5.08; Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team A

Team C got Brees, Drew NOS QB

Team D got Allen, Josh BUF QB

Users who are viewing this thread