What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

Dr. Dan said:
3 part trade. I am Team A. buying into the Murray hype. 

Team A: Dak, Preston Williams

Team B gives: Jimmy G, 2021 1st

(Includes a 2021 3rd or 2022 3rd for player to be named)

Team A gives: Jimmy G, 2021 1st, 2020 2nd (mid to high), Grier

Team B gives: Kyler Murray, Ollison, 2020 3rd (mid), 2021 3rd

Team A gives: 2021 3rd from above

Team B gives: Gaskin 

(satisfying agreement from above)
Am assuming you're talking about Garropolo and not Graham. I like it. I'm hopping on the Murray train as well except I own zero shares. Most of my dynasties have elite QBs so I haven't really been looking to buy Murray shares but I think he could be a generational talent. And these next few weeks might be the last chance to buy "low". 

Am assuming you're talking about Garropolo and not Graham. I like it. I'm hopping on the Murray train as well except I own zero shares. Most of my dynasties have elite QBs so I haven't really been looking to buy Murray shares but I think he could be a generational talent. And these next few weeks might be the last chance to buy "low". 
Thanks. My other QB is Goff. 

My biggest concern about Dak is the Zeke hold out, as without Zeke he hasnt done so well. But regardless what it ended up being was Dak, Preston Williams and a 2nd for Murray and a 3rd. That's insane 

assuming you’re equally stocked with decent rb’s and wr’s, would you rather roll out Antonio Brown or DeVonta Freeman?  I was offered Brown for Freeman straight up by a team in need of Rb’s.  I also have pick 1.1, 2.1 and 2.5.  My wr’s are currently Godwin, Lockett and Sammy Watkins (and a host of nobodies) so Brown could help quite a bit. 

assuming you’re equally stocked with decent rb’s and wr’s, would you rather roll out Antonio Brown or DeVonta Freeman?  I was offered Brown for Freeman straight up by a team in need of Rb’s.  I also have pick 1.1, 2.1 and 2.5.  My wr’s are currently Godwin, Lockett and Sammy Watkins (and a host of nobodies) so Brown could help quite a bit. 
Take it imo. Easily for me. Replace Freeman with Jacobs if he isn't a total dud in preseason (idk when you draft) and roll on. 

AB for me definitely. 

Take it imo. Easily for me. Replace Freeman with Jacobs if he isn't a total dud in preseason (idk when you draft) and roll on. 
Yes, that’s the plan.  Probably take Jacobs and someone like Harris or Hill (or both) in round 2.  I’ll also still have Mack and Sony Michel as well as McKinnon, Dion Lewis and Doug Martin, so I’ll still have some RB depth.  Thanks for the reply. 

Was surprised to see this one today. Some Elliott panic selling out there.

12 Team PPR

Team A gets: Le'Veon Bell, Tyrell Williams, Adam Humphries

Team B gets: Zeke Elliott, Keelan Cole, Ricky Seals-Jones

Was surprised to see this one today. Some Elliott panic selling out there.

12 Team PPR

Team A gets: Le'Veon Bell, Tyrell Williams, Adam Humphries

Team B gets: Zeke Elliott, Keelan Cole, Ricky Seals-Jones
Yikes. It’s like Tyreek Hill for a 2nd all over again. 

12 team ppr qrwwwftkd

not involved

DATE

1Texas Trophy Hunters / The FederationTrade

Texas Trophy Hunters gave up Foreman, D'Onta IND RB; Olsen, Greg CAR TE; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.01

The Federation gave up Moore, D.J. CAR WR

Texas Trophy Hunters gave up Cooks, Brandin LAR WR; Howard, O.J. TBB TE; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.02

Ginn&Juice gave up Thomas, Michael NOS WR; Olsen, Greg CAR TE; Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.02

^hmm, first one seems a sell short on the 1.01 and second seems a light price on getting M Thomas.  Provided Texas already had a viable RB on the squad, think he did okay overall

FFPC league 

Guy 1 got: Amari Cooper

Guy 2 got: Moncrief, Ronald Jones, 3rd and 4th

At first the guy traded Amari straight up for Ronald Jones, then I sent in a complaint about the trade to the FFPC to review it.  They did, reversed it, and I guess this is what they came up with as "more".  Still awful though.  

FFPC league 

At first the guy traded Amari straight up for Ronald Jones, then I sent in a complaint about the trade to the FFPC to review it.  They did, reversed it, and I guess this is what they came up with as "more".  Still awful though.  
You should send in another complaint because all they did is add a little junk (well the third has some value) to the original trade. 

Dynasty, PPR

Team 1 gave up M Andrews, 2019 1.2, 2020 3rd round pick (likely late)

Team 2 gave up J Edelman, 2020 1st round pick (likely early), 2020 2nd round pick (likely early)

FFPC league 

Complain again.

FFPC league 

i'm a huge Ronald Jones truther, but that's an awful return for Amari.  now sure how adding a scrub like Moncrief and 2 worthless picks makes it fair.

Dynasty, PPR

Team 1 gave up M Andrews, 2019 1.2, 2020 3rd round pick (likely late)

Team 2 gave up J Edelman, 2020 1st round pick (likely early), 2020 2nd round pick (likely early)
any pick better than 1.08 in 2020 is gonna be better than 1.02 this year, and a top 3 pick in 2020 will be golden.   i'll take the 2020 picks side.

Not involved.

12 team 0.5 PPR Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, or TE), 1K, and 1DEF

Team A trades: Antonio Brown

Team B trades: Kenny Golladay

Post news of AB possibly retiring over a helmet. Team A had the 2nd highest playoff % chance in the FBG Rate-My-Team back in June while Team B was #8.

2 trade this week in a 12 team PPR, QRWWWTF

Gave: Kerryon, 2.03, 20 1st (8-11 range), 20 4th, John Ross

Received: Kamara, 3.04, 4.04

Gave: Derrick Henry

Received: 1.07 (D. Henderson), MVS 

2 trade this week in a 12 team PPR, QRWWWTF

Gave: Kerryon, 2.03, 20 1st (8-11 range), 20 4th, John Ross

Received: Kamara, 3.04, 4.04

Gave: Derrick Henry

Received: 1.07 (D. Henderson), MVS 
Kamara, but not lopsided or anything. 

Close, but in PPR, give me Henderson. 

Was offered Micheal Thomas and DeVonta Freeman for Saquon in my dynasty league..thinking No.... but it's not terrible.. especially for winning now

10 Team PPR

Needed help at TE (took offer #2):

• Offer 1:
Gave:  Devonta Freeman + 2020 Rd 3

Got:  Evan Engram + 2020 Rd 5

• Offer 2:
Gave: Philip Lindsay

Got:  David Njoku

Took offer 2, but am wondering if should have taken Offer 1?

ILUVBEER99 said:
any pick better than 1.08 in 2020 is gonna be better than 1.02 this year, and a top 3 pick in 2020 will be golden.   i'll take the 2020 picks side.
I remember in 2013 everyone said how terrible a draft class it was.  Hopkins and Bell worked out ok.

The 1.02 could be someone just fine if you pick the right guy and next year's draft class is sure to have it's bust so I certainly disagree with this statement but carry on.

I remember in 2013 everyone said how terrible a draft class it was.  Hopkins and Bell worked out ok.

The 1.02 could be someone just fine if you pick the right guy and next year's draft class is sure to have it's bust so I certainly disagree with this statement but carry on.
in retrospect it might look good, but that's not how this game is played.  We can only value things where they stand today.  Nobody in DEVY leagues is giving up one of the top 6-8 players in next years draft class for a player they would get at 1.02 this year.

also in a superflex dynasty league just traded Dante Pettis and a 3rd next year for Russell Wilson...(gives me Mahomes, Wilson, and Murray as my QB;s) . Like Pettis but really wanted to feel good about that QB position.

Users who are viewing this thread