What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

10 team dynasty PPR 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, TE) 6 points all TD

Team A gives: Lamar Jackson, 2019 rookie/free agent pick #43

Team B gives: 2019 rookie/free agent pick #16

Last edited by a moderator:
This just went down in my dynasty PPR

Team A gives D. Adams

Team B gives A. Jones, D. Williams & R. Woods

That's way too light for Adams IMO. I am commish, but I don't think it's quite bad enough to act on...
If you overturn that, quit as commissioner. It's surely light but I can see a scenario where Team A would legitimately make that trade if they had some holes and wanted to compete this year.

There's better ways to go about it than to trade away a centerpiece player but if some one believes Jones and Williams could be multi-year starters in those top offenses (I have doubts there but it's possible) then from that perspective it's not a bad deal at all.

Team A gives D. Adams

That's way too light for Adams IMO. I am commish, but I don't think it's quite bad enough to act on...
I actually like the A Jones, R Woods side....  Assuming which D Williams is involved -->  Damien over Darrel or is it Darwin?    (or even Dexter?) 

Team A Gives: Antonio Brown

Team B Gives: Calvin Ridley
Give me a AB. Saw a great  study that showed how WRs still  playing into  their mid-30s tend to continue to produce WR1 numbers. Obviously a bit self-fulfilling as only  elite players can continue to  keep playing as they  age, but I think AB is one of those guys and you can  get  3-4 more  years of  WR1  out of him. Maybe now the WR 1, but 7-10 range easy.

Team A gives D. Adams

I like Adams but that's too much for him. Woods is too underrated. The Adams owner got a very good deal.  Thats 2 top 15 Rb's and a top 15 Wr. That is a good haul. 

Non-PPR

Traded: Miles Boykin, Josh Gordon

Received: Antonio Brown

I thought I got an absolute steal based on his foot injury and selling Boykin to a Ravens fan. Now with all the helmet stuff and threats of retirement, that would be just my luck. 

Non-PPR

Traded: Miles Boykin, Josh Gordon

Received: Antonio Brown

I thought I got an absolute steal based on his foot injury and selling Boykin to a Ravens fan. Now with all the helmet stuff and threats of retirement, that would be just my luck. 
Great deal. I'm trying to take advantage of this helmet noise myself.  But that's a criminal steal.

Team A gives D. Adams

Fair trade. I have adams and some major depth at WR.  If I needed running backs this would easily do it for me, also woods was the 10th ranked wide out last year and could see him duplicating or bettering that going forward.  Its far from way to light imo...

Team A gives D. Adams

It is a fair deal, but team A  got a great haul in exchange. 

That said, there’s always something to be said for the team getting the best player in a deal winning that deal. 

Definitely not scraps going back the other way, but a fair trade nonetheless. Depending on team B’s team, consolidating bench depth into Devante Adams could be a league-winning move. 

FFPC, $500 Dynasty League

Traded:

Cris Carson/Ronald Jones/2020 2nd

Received:

Sony Michel/Curtis Samuel/Kyler Murray 

FFPC, $500 Dynasty League

Traded:

Cris Carson/Ronald Jones/2020 2nd

Received:

Sony Michel/Curtis Samuel/Kyler Murray 
Man vs infant on that one.  I would call Sony and Carson about equal.  Samuel several tiers above Jones, and Murray is going in the first rounds of a lot of rookie drafts so Murray over the 2nd (although 2020 2nd may be worth more than 2019 2nd - who knows?).

dynasty, ppr, 12 team (qb, rb, rb, wr, wr, wr, te, flex, superflex)

Team A receives Joe Mixon

Team B receives Aaron Jones, Marlon Mack, 2019 2.06

I like Mixon quite a bit, but that's a pretty dang good haul.  Give me the Jones side.  If Jones and Mack both turn out to be the guy in their offenses for at least the next 3 years, that trade could be a landslide.  

dynasty, 12 Team, PPR, QB,1 RB, 2WR, 1 Flex WR/RB, TE

Team A gets J. McKinnon, 2019 2.08, 2020 2nd (team has T. Coleman)
Team B gets L. Miller, D. Cain, 2019 3.04 (team has Duke Johnson)

Ratbone said:
Which part? That those guys are top 15? 
I quibble with how you rank them individually probably, yeah. But that's not even really it, not worth breaking it down to that level when my disagreement is on more of a general dynasty strategy level. I just would never deal a top-3 stud WR for a package that doesn't include more of a sure thing coming back. I love Woods, but he's at best a high-end WR2. The RB's differ depending on who you ask--many people wouldn't be surprised if they're RB1's, while others wouldn't be surprised if you're left holding an empty bag of nothing next August. 

That's just way too much risk and not nearly enough valuable upside for me to deal a guy like Adams. But this could just be a difference in roster construction preferences--I consolidate value into my starting lineup pretty consistently, so that I have tons of open roster spots to rotate waiver pickups. It's high risk, high reward but my preferred path to being competitive, and while injuries can be a killer, it's generally worked for me because in-season if you're active you can fill holes with cheap short-term vets plugged in with the rest of your healthy studs. 

Just on principal this isn't a deal I would make for a stud WR. Maybe if I individually loved each of the players coming back, but I'm not really an owner who focuses on having "my guys" precisely because I think it can blind you in deals like this. But that's just how I approach things. There are lots of ways to win championships and sometimes targeting your guys and sticking with them can be the way. 

This is one of those trades that looks real fair to me and may fit both team needs.

Team A gets the best player/safest player while Team B receives a good hall and may give him a broader positional upside.  

I think solid trade all around.  I like to see trades like this as opposed to fleecings.  👊

10 team ppr, keep up to 5 pre-draft. 

I gave: 5.02 ( essentially 10.02 since most people kept 5).

I got: James White

I gave 2.01 ( really 7.01) 

I got: Marlon Mack

10 team ppr, keep up to 5 pre-draft. 

I gave: 5.02 ( essentially 10.02 since most people kept 5).

I got: James White

I gave 2.01 ( really 7.01) 

I got: Marlon Mack
Well done. Would be curious to hear from you what players end up going at/around those picks when it's all said and done, as I have a feeling it will be extremely good value (for you--although because I don't know who the other owners are keeping, it could very well be good value for them as well if these guys were going back into the draft pool anyways). The implication here is also that you didn't have 5 players better than these guys worth keeping, so I assume this helps you big time. 

I like Mixon quite a bit, but that's a pretty dang good haul.  Give me the Jones side.  If Jones and Mack both turn out to be the guy in their offenses for at least the next 3 years, that trade could be a landslide.  
I think it is FAR more likely that neither Jones nor Mack are relevant in 3 years than it is that they are both still the lead backs of GB/Indy.  I'd be pretty surprised if they both even made it through this year.

I'll take Mixon by a lot in this one.

12 team FFPC style (this one disbands after a 2020 jackpot season)

Team A gives Melvin Gordon

Team B gives J Howard, Diggs, 2020 1st and 2nd (competitive but not great)

12 team FFPC style (this one disbands after a 2020 jackpot season)

Team A gives Melvin Gordon

Team B gives J Howard, Diggs, 2020 1st and 2nd (competitive but not great)
I’ll take the pieces. Way too much for Gordon, IMO

Edit: Dammit! This is that weird disbanding league. I’ll take Gordon.

I actually like the A Jones, R Woods side....  Assuming which D Williams is involved -->  Damien over Darrel or is it Darwin?    (or even Dexter?) 
I am on the other side. I like Woods, unconvinced about AJo and DamWil. Adams seems like one of the surest bets this year.

FFPC Dynasty

Team A: Receives K.Golliday, T.Cohen, 2020 1st (looks mid rd), 2020 1st (looks mid rd)

Team B: T.Hill

Seems like a serious overpay for Hill

FFPC Dynasty

Team A: Receives K.Golliday, T.Cohen, 2020 1st (looks mid rd), 2020 1st (looks mid rd)

Team B: T.Hill

Seems like a serious overpay for Hill
I would reject this for Hill. He potentially has the best WR situation next to Hopkins for the rest of his career. Golladay plays with a very average QB, horrible offense, poor separation, he’s a nice WR3. Cohen is a throw in at this point, Montgomery won’t leave the field, and Nagy hypes Montgomery all day, it’s his hand picked back. He’s already stated Cohen will be seeing less touches. Picks are complete unknowns. 

Users who are viewing this thread