What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (18 Viewers)

I would reject this for Hill. He potentially has the best WR situation next to Hopkins for the rest of his career. Golladay plays with a very average QB, horrible offense, poor separation, he’s a nice WR3. Cohen is a throw in at this point, Montgomery won’t leave the field, and Nagy hypes Montgomery all day, it’s his hand picked back. He’s already stated Cohen will be seeing less touches. Picks are complete unknowns. 
Just for thought, it's very likely those two 1st's are top 5/6 in a very loaded draft class. Cohen was the #11 PPR RB last year, he's not fading to black, he'll be a top 24 (RB2)  this year. Golliday projects to a top 20 (WR2) this year. It really depends on your roster makeup.

To add to the intrigue, the team trading Hill has nothing at WR other than JuJu and only 2 startable RB's and startable TE in a 2/2/1/2 Flex and their earliest 2020 pick is round 5

Just for thought, it's very likely those two 1st's are top 5/6 in a very loaded draft class. Cohen was the #11 PPR RB last year, he's not fading to black, he'll be a top 24 (RB2)  this year. Golliday projects to a top 20 (WR2) this year. It really depends on your roster makeup.

To add to the intrigue, the team trading Hill has nothing at WR other than JuJu and only 2 startable RB's and startable TE in a 2/2/1/2 Flex and their earliest 2020 pick is round 5
Interesting. On paper it seems like a trade a WR stacked team would be able to perform. 

I might be too high on Hill as a potential league winner, but trades always come down to nailing the draft picks. 

Yeah I don't like the move either. Completely regardless of the fact the league disbands in two years. 
Why? In that format I’d take Gordon. Likely six games this year and all of 2020 v. Howard (who likely isn’t going to do much in a timeshare) and one season of a rookie who may or may not make a first year impact.

In a real dynasty I take the picks though.

Last edited by a moderator:
FFPC Dynasty

Team A: Receives K.Golliday, T.Cohen, 2020 1st (looks mid rd), 2020 1st (looks mid rd)

Team B: T.Hill

Seems like a serious overpay for Hill
Give me Hill. I will take my chances he finishes his career Mahomes and they make magic together. Golladay will never reach WR1 level IMO, Cohen is a gadget backup, and rookie picks are crapshoots. I would happily pay that for Hill. Not a terrible haul if rebuilding but give me the elite guy 99% of the time. 

FFPC Dynasty

Team A: Receives K.Golliday, T.Cohen, 2020 1st (looks mid rd), 2020 1st (looks mid rd)

Team B: T.Hill

Seems like a serious overpay for Hill
Yep, this is a classic example of a deal where my preference depends on team makeup.

If I am a contender, I happily move that package for Hill as a piece that could combine with a strong roster to push me over the top.

If I’m rebuilding, Hill is likely my most valuable asset and I get to turn him into 3-4 strong pieces for a future lineup.

For more context, FFPC 1/2/2/1 2 flex here are the rosters pre trade...

Team A:

Mahomes, Cam

D.Cook, D.Williams, J.White, T.Cohen, D.Thompson, A.Mattison

Diggs, Golliday, Lockett, Westbrook, Moncrief, A.Wilson, Harmon

OJ Howard, Goedert, D.Walker

Three 2020 1st's

Three 2020 2nd's

Team B:

Goeff, Mariota

Zeke, McCaffrey, Hunt

T.Hill, Juju, R.Anderson, junk

Kittle, fant

No 2020 picks

For more context, FFPC 1/2/2/1 2 flex here are the rosters pre trade...

Team A:

Mahomes, Cam

D.Cook, D.Williams, J.White, T.Cohen, D.Thompson, A.Mattison

Diggs, Golliday, Lockett, Westbrook, Moncrief, A.Wilson, Harmon

OJ Howard, Goedert, D.Walker

Three 2020 1st's

Three 2020 2nd's

Team B:

Goeff, Mariota

Zeke, McCaffrey, Hunt

T.Hill, Juju, R.Anderson, junk

Kittle, fant

No 2020 picks
Can see why Team A traded for Hill, epic stack w/ Mahomes. Can also clearly see the benefits for Team B, trading Hill. I think this will work out for both teams long term. 

14 team QRWWTFKD non ppr

Tony Pollard

For

Third round pick, becomes a second if pollard scores 100 points this year

The new Pollard owner starts 

Deshaun Watson

Royce Freeman/ Philip Lindsey 

Golliday/Allen Robinson/ dede

Ebron/Hooper 

Seems like an earlier pick but hard to say. 

Give me Hill. I will take my chances he finishes his career Mahomes and they make magic together. Golladay will never reach WR1 level IMO, Cohen is a gadget backup, and rookie picks are crapshoots. I would happily pay that for Hill. Not a terrible haul if rebuilding but give me the elite guy 99% of the time. 
Just think a few months back people were selling Hill for second round picks.

14 team QRWWTFKD non ppr

Tony Pollard

For

Third round pick, becomes a second if pollard scores 100 points this year

The new Pollard owner starts 

Deshaun Watson

Royce Freeman/ Philip Lindsey 

Golliday/Allen Robinson/ dede

Ebron/Hooper 

Seems like an earlier pick but hard to say. 
That's the type of team that should not be trading for Pollard, who at best has short term value.

What would you pay for Josh Rosen in a dynasty, no-cap Superflex league?

i don’t think he starts this year - but next year seems like a lock. 

He’s looked pretty decent with, and against 2nd & 3rd stringers. 

The owner is interested in moving him, but I’m low on draft picks. I’ve got a 2021 2nd and a 2020 3rd to maybe spend on QBs, or I could offer them up for Rosen.

too much? Wait to use BB $ on one that pops up out of nowhere? Wait to draft one using my picks next year or in 2021?

what would you pay for Josh Rosen? 

Why? In that format I’d take Gordon. Likely six games this year and all of 2020 v. Howard (who likely isn’t going to do much in a timeshare) and one season of a rookie who may or may not make a first year impact.

In a real dynasty I take the picks though.
I guess I'm just not super bullish on Gordon for 2020. I can't plant much of a flag here - I have never owned any of the players involved. I agree about Howard but I like the upside of the 1st rounder a little more than most in this 2020 jackpot season. I think if I was giving as much as that side I would want a better RB target than Gordon. New Gordon owner has a pretty shallow squad. 

Ultimately I'd say the value is even but I don't like what it does for his roster. 

I made a little trade. Non-ppr, 12 team league, Keep 12 players. 

gave: Ballage, 2020 4th

got: 2020 2nd

not sold on Miami backfield and wanted to have some more 2020 draft equity. 

While I get that he seems like a "buy low" candidate - what really is his upside?

Like you said this season will most likely be a lost season sitting behind Fitz for a while and then with the Dolphins depleted o-line and lack of weapons if he does see the field what can we expect from a young QB? Then what? It's quite possible the Dolphins earn a top 3 draft slot and take one of the draft eligible QBs teams are salivating over right now. Then what? Rosen gets shipped to yet another new team and starts over again or he stays in Miami and has to battle with what's likely a superior talent at QB?

Even if things work out in Miami, does he even have QB1 upside? - I think he's probably a fantasy backup at best with all the good young QBs in the league right now.

Honestly, I'm not sure he's even worth taking up a roster spot let alone the dart throw pick it would cost to acquire him. If you own him I suppose you have to hold and hope but personally I'd probably be fine selling low and hoping to get lucky. I see some random 3rd round rookie pick having more potential upside than Rosen.

Hot Sauce Guy said:

The owner is interested in moving him, but I’m low on draft picks. I’ve got a 2021 2nd and a 2020 3rd to maybe spend on QBs, or I could offer them up for Rosen.

too much? Wait to use BB $ on one that pops up out of nowhere? Wait to draft one using my picks next year or in 2021?

Your question is better off asked in the dynasty value thread.  But I inquired in a superflex league myself and the guy who owns him wants a 1st since he's a believer in him.  

Your question is better off asked in the dynasty value thread.  But I inquired in a superflex league myself and the guy who owns him wants a 1st since he's a believer in him.  
That’s my fear. And combined with Doc’s post, I’m not convinced he’s worth it. 

Just moved the 1.1 and Doug Martin for 1.3 and D.J. Moore.  He needed a more sure thing at rb as he’s quite thin there and has Zeke.  He will take Jacobs and have Martin to solidify the Raiders backfield.  I’ll take Sanders (pick 2 is a bears fan that will take Montgomery), to go along with Michel, Mack and D Freeman, but I also add D.J. Moore to go with Godwin and Lockett.  Also have Sammy Watkins, now as my wr4. I like sanders long term and had him about equal to Jacobs anyway as I like the eagles offense better than the Raiders. 

Just moved the 1.1 and Doug Martin for 1.3 and D.J. Moore.  He needed a more sure thing at rb as he’s quite thin there and has Zeke.  He will take Jacobs and have Martin to solidify the Raiders backfield.  I’ll take Sanders (pick 2 is a bears fan that will take Montgomery), to go along with Michel, Mack and D Freeman, but I also add D.J. Moore to go with Godwin and Lockett.  Also have Sammy Watkins, now as my wr4. I like sanders long term and had him about equal to Jacobs anyway as I like the eagles offense better than the Raiders. 
I feel like this over the top great for you.  Sanders may wind up in a bit of an RBBC for the foressable future, but I'd take that risk to keep DJ Moore.  Martin has no value IMO.  I'm not handcuffing the Raiders RB position.  

12 team dynasty. 1qb 2rb 3wr 1te 1wrrbte 15 bench

6 pt all TDs. 

we do a 2 round rookie draft after the NFL draft and a 2nd 2 round rookie+veteran draft around preseason week 3

I traded down for a 2020 1st and was still able to get Paris Campbell at 2.4.

The 3.1 is a little extra valuable in this league since you get first dibs at cut veterans as well as rookies that have shown out in preseason.

I traded for the 3.1 with my eye on Justice Hill but now my eye is on Darwin Thompson too as well as Tony Pollard. 

My receiver corpse is scary good so I decided to flip Paris Campbell and my 4.12 for 3.2 and 3.10. That gives me access to 2 of Justice Hill, Thompson or Pollard as well as possibly landing Irv Smith at 3.10. 

What do you guys think? Am I crazy for basically trading all my pick into the 3rd round? And which 2 would you take?

6 pt all TDs. 

we do a 2 round rookie draft after the NFL draft and a 2nd 2 round rookie+veteran draft around preseason week 3

The 3.1 is a little extra valuable in this league since you get first dibs at cut veterans as well as rookies that have shown out in preseason.

I traded for the 3.1 with my eye on Justice Hill but now my eye is on Darwin Thompson too as well as Tony Pollard. 

My receiver corpse is scary good so I decided to flip Paris Campbell and my 4.12 for 3.2 and 3.10. That gives me access to 2 of Justice Hill, Thompson or Pollard as well as possibly landing Irv Smith at 3.10. 

What do you guys think? Am I crazy for basically trading all my pick into the 3rd round? And which 2 would you take?
... well get rid of it already, ya psycho. 

Like the moves for you. Big fan of Justice Hill and Darwin Thompson.

6 pt all TDs. 

i’m really high on Campbell. I think he’s really talented, and when the Colts offense is it full speed, he will have a chance to make some noise for the next several years.

That said, I took Darwin over him in our rookie/vet draft a few nights ago.  The upside is insane.

I prefer Campbell to Hill, but it just depends on what you get at 3.10. 

Hot Sauce Guy said:

I’m with @Dr. Octopus. I don’t think he’s worth a roster spot and would take a random third over him pretty easily.

Doug Martin, really?

Nice trade for you

12 team PPR with a lot of flex spots.

GAVE: QB Lamar Jackson, WR Michael Gallup

GOT: WR Deebo Samuel

I already have Mahomes and Wentz at QB...

12 team PPR with a lot of flex spots.

GAVE: QB Lamar Jackson, WR Michael Gallup

GOT: WR Deebo Samuel

I already have Mahomes and Wentz at QB...
Like the trade. I think you could’ve squeezed more out it though. Gallup could be great this year if Amari continues his career disappearing act.

love Deebo though. So you did well getting your guy 

• Smile
Reactions: EBF
12 non-ppr 1/1/2 3flex k d 6pt td

Team A: James Conner, Amari Cooper

Team B: Davante Adams, 2020 1st (early/mid), 2021 1st (early/mid)

Users who are viewing this thread