What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (29 Viewers)

Can't believe it got accepted but 12 team PPR deep dynasty league.

Sent - Tribusky, Ito Smith, Jake Kumerov, 4th

Got - Kyler, Hooper, 5th.

Owner starts Ty Montgomery and Gio Bernard at RB. Literally has nothing else.  Sold the Ito idea a bit and Tribusky clearing bye week. (His backup QB is Rosen)

Owner starts Ty Montgomery and Gio Bernard at RB. Literally has nothing else.  Sold the Ito idea a bit and Tribusky clearing bye week. (His backup QB is Rosen)
Can’t believe you’d send that.  “Sold the Ito idea” of what, exactly?  Here’s another ####ty RB to add to your collection of ####ty RBs, fresh off three carries for six yards.  That should really bolster your backfield.

Yuck. Vetoable.

Can’t believe you’d send that.  “Sold the Ito idea” of what, exactly?  Here’s another ####ty RB to add to your collection of ####ty RBs, fresh off three carries for six yards.  That should really bolster your backfield.

Yuck. Vetoable.
Even if I wasn't involved in this deal and felt the same way I'd never veto a trade.  Ridiculous. So glad none of the leagues I play in use the veto.  Matthew Berry said it best "veto the veto"  and I've been on the other side many of times thinking darn, I would have gave way more than that.

"Can't believe you'd send that" - Well I was hoping for a counter - even typed in the trade box, let me know if this works, if not counter please. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if I wasn't involved in this deal and felt the same way I'd never veto a trade.  Ridiculous. So glad none of the leagues I play in use the veto.  Matthew Berry said it best "veto the veto"  and I've been on the other side many of times thinking darn, I would have gave way more than that.

"Can't believe you'd send that" - Well I was hoping for a counter - even typed in the trade box, let me know if this works, if not counter please. 
Nor would I, and none of my leagues do either.  But if they did, this would be in the bylaws under Veto Examples.  

But hey, at least he upgraded his 5th to a 4th and added Kumerow.   :thumbup:

Can I price check George Kittle ? I’m on my first season taking over a dynasty orphan and it’s looking like I’m going to be a contender ( 10-2 record, double headers every week ). I’m weak at TE with only Ebron, Eifert and Demetrius Harris. 

Is Kittle worth a 2020 1st round likely late pick ? 

Can I price check George Kittle ? I’m on my first season taking over a dynasty orphan and it’s looking like I’m going to be a contender ( 10-2 record, double headers every week ). I’m weak at TE with only Ebron, Eifert and Demetrius Harris. 

Yes - worth a late 1st for sure. I'd wait to see how he practices this week, he was losing some second half snaps. Hopefully the groin is fine.

Easily. I would not let him go for that cheap, personally. But if the owner is willing then take that and run. 

Which is always the best way to approach a dynasty league from a tactical perspective.   :lmao:
You’d be surprised how many owners do this or panic on byes and let their redraft instincts kick in. Not everyone as seen many times in this league is in all shark leagues lol. I sent an offer hoping to get a counter that turned into a deal. 

You’d be surprised how many owners do this or panic on byes and let their redraft instincts kick in. Not everyone as seen many times in this league is in all shark leagues lol. I sent an offer hoping to get a counter that turned into a deal. 
I recently offered a guy Knox, has Olsen as his only backup te. He declined the trade (which was a very reasonable offer) and said he doesnt know who Knox is and is just fine at TE. 

Which is always the best way to approach a dynasty league from a tactical perspective.   :lmao:
If Gore puts up a huge week this week (against the 32nd ranked Miami run defense), and the guy wins his game because of it (and would have lost otherwise), it may very well end up that he made a decent move.  R Jones is on bye - no guarantee he'll ever win that starting job, much less win the guy a game single handed.  10 teamer where the guy is right in the mix for one of the last playoff spots right now.  Would you give Ronald Jones up to give yourself one more win over a 13 game season?

If Gore puts up a huge week this week (against the 32nd ranked Miami run defense), and the guy wins his game because of it (and would have lost otherwise), it may very well end up that he made a decent move.  R Jones is on bye - no guarantee he'll ever win that starting job, much less win the guy a game single handed.  10 teamer where the guy is right in the mix for one of the last playoff spots right now.  Would you give Ronald Jones up to give yourself one more win over a 13 game season?
This is NOT the way dynasty owners should be thinking, especially when you consider the odds that Gore is a difference maker even for one week are very small. Singletary is back this week as well.

The fact that he needs to make a desperation move like this just for a chance to make the playoffs makes it even worse - he's obviously not a major contender.

Could this pay off? Sure anything could. Maybe he make the playoffs because of this one game and goes on a run and wins it all. Maybe Jones is a total bust (despite owning him in one league I'm actually not a huge fan) but once again playing long odds for short-term gain is not a good dynasty strategy.

I recently offered a guy Knox, has Olsen as his only backup te. He declined the trade (which was a very reasonable offer) and said he doesnt know who Knox is and is just fine at TE. 
I’m TE needy and sent a 2020 3rd round pick ( late likely ) for Knox. No reply for a week so revoked it, and will try something else 

This is NOT the way dynasty owners should be thinking, especially when you consider the odds that Gore is a difference maker even for one week are very small. Singletary is back this week as well.

The fact that he needs to make a desperation move like this just for a chance to make the playoffs makes it even worse - he's obviously not a major contender.

Could this pay off? Sure anything could. Maybe he make the playoffs because of this one game and goes on a run and wins it all. Maybe Jones is a total bust (despite owning him in one league I'm actually not a huge fan) but once again playing long odds for short-term gain is not a good dynasty strategy.
I totally get all that, I really do.  There's just a really fine line (most years) between the last team in the playoffs and the first team out of them.  His matchup this week is the only matchup he'll have against this one other team that's also right in the middle of the pack, and we use head to head as the first tie breaker for playoffs.  If I had to part with my #4/#5 RB to make the difference between 7-6 and 8-5, I'd very likely do it (he's not ever started Jones after drafting him).  Will all depend if it works.

We had a "big boy trades" in 12 Team Full PPR (1/2/2/1/2 Flex)

Team A: Gave up Saquon Barclay NYG RB

Team B: Gave up THREE (3) 1st Round, a 3rd & a 4th 2020 Picks (1 mid/early & 2 Late projected for 1st rounders)

Team A (1-5) has redirected to "rebuild" and B (4-2) is going "all in"! 

We had a "big boy trades" in 12 Team Full PPR (1/2/2/1/2 Flex)

Team A: Gave up Saquon Barclay NYG RB

Team B: Gave up THREE (3) 1st Round, a 3rd & a 4th 2020 Picks (1 mid/early & 2 Late projected for 1st rounders)

Team A (1-5) has redirected to "rebuild" and B (4-2) is going "all in"! 
Barkley. I'd need 4 firsts for Barkley unless 2 of them were definitely early. 

He's just too good. 

Mortgage your future for a player that has been on the verge of obscurity all season for a single game win?  Nope.  This is dynasty, correct?

Made a bit of a risky trade in an FFPC league in my rebuild

I traded away Nuk

I got Sutton, Miles Sanders, 2020 1st (mid?, the guy is 2-4 and 8th in VP so it could end up being early as well)

Gives me 4 1sts next year

14 Team .. NO PPR .. Standard Scoring

A Gave: Watson, DFreeman, 2020 Late 2nd Round Pick (Owns Mahomes and Brissett)

B Gave: Brees, Fournette, 2020 1st Round Pick (Currently #3-6)

Just traded Frank Gore (who plays the Dolphins horrible run defense this week) for Ronald Jones (who's on bye).  If I lose, but would have won with Gore I'll kick myself.

Why are some people so bad at this hobby. 

Not involved.  Deep rosters a couple teams needed QBs  12 team all QBs owned  

Rosen and Fitzpatrick for Gore and Dorsett. 

Cousins and Kyle Rudolph for Dede Westbrook. 

FFPC again

Sent: Curtis Samuel and a 2nd

Got: Herndon and a 3rd

Already had Engram and OJ Howard, but couldn't pass up the future value in what Herndon could be

Can someone please explain to me why I can't get top ten rb price return on Mark Ingram?  Are people afraid he's not going to keep getting (and converting) goal line touches for a prolific running offense?

Can someone please explain to me why I can't get top ten rb price return on Mark Ingram?  Are people afraid he's not going to keep getting (and converting) goal line touches for a prolific running offense?
Huh?  You expect top 10 value from Ingram in a dynasty league?  Not happening unless you have complete idiots in your league 

You are likely runnng afoul not only of the “magical age of 30,” but the dreamy magic of the 2020 class, which is being talked up like the second coming of the Kelly-Marino year.

1sts have been much harder to acquire than usual this season.  

I have been shopping Ingram as well.... the best offer was Phil Alshon Jeffery and Clev RB K Hunt OR CHI RB T Cohen for Balt RB Mark Ingram & LAR WR Robert Woods (I rejected)

He is just not drawing good value unless a "win now" owner losses a starting RB and needs a replacement & overpays....  

12 team, 0.5ppr 

Team A ( contending ) - receives Le’Veon Bell and a mid to late 2020 2nd round pick 

Team B (rebuilding ) - receives 2020 1st round pick, 2021 1st round pick both likely to be mid to late. 

FFPC, Rebuilding, think I sold light but wasn't getting much interest at all

Gave Thielen, Watkins, Stafford

Got Kyler Murray, Arcega Whiteside, 2020 1st

I'd have Godwin, Golliday and Sutton ranked very close so I would obviously take the 2 for 1 here - Mariota is useless (especially in a 10 team league, unless its SF and even then)
Yeah, I was receiving Golliday. I know i overpaid for him, but limited roster space, and have many first and second round picks next year, looking to consolidate.

It sucks to lose them both when they're just coming into their own, but I do like Godwin quite a bit more than either individually.

16 team, 1/2 PPR
Start 3 RBs

Gave: Breida
got: D Singletary

Still have Chubb and Bell. this was my RB3.

Users who are viewing this thread