What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (11 Viewers)

Interesting. 

Both combos are averaging 24 fp/g in 2019 alone, so theres that. 

Gallup is the best player in that deal IMO. Prior to last week Gallup was top 10 in fp/g for the season. I think he stands to be the wr1 next year as I'm not sure Dallas can afford Cooper and Dak. Gallup had a college dominator score that shows he can be a wr1. 

Cooks has dropped significantly this year in his production. I've never been a huge fan, but with Kupp healthy he isnt getting nearly the targets he has it seems. 

Fuller is great... when hes healthy. Prior to this season he was averaging 10 games a season. No thanks. Especially when Houston continues to draft, trade, and be rumored in more trades for wrs. 

Johnson needs to beat out Washington, who looks like a bust so far. I think PIT hit it out of the park with that pick. Hes a fantastic possession wr. 

So I look at this trade as giving up 2 budding wrs (one in the middle of a breakout season) whose arrows are pointing up for 2 wrs whose arrows are pointing down. 

hispeedthinmint said:
Exactly. In non-ppr, I take Henry right now
That was my thinking exactly.  Can start up to 3 rb and/or up to 5 wr.  Wanted to get out high on Henry and buy low on Juju.  This year, I lost the trade, no question. I’m playing for domination next year and forward.  Tired of this bad luck, top point scorer last place garbage.  Gonna build a team so strong it simply doesn’t matter if every opponent had their top week against me💪

So because one guy on the internet can't draft that makes all picks useless.   Got it.
So, what rookies this  year have done anything.  Jacobs, kyler, mclaurin. That's about it. But I have to say, my 1st year in this dynasty league and anyone at the top didn't get much.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, what rookies this  year have done anything.  Jacobs, kyler, mclaurin. That's about it.
Yep and all those picks from 2017 and 2016, Barkley, Chubb, Kamara, McCaffrey - man I sure hope you didn't get stuck drafting any of those guys either.  I'll make sure to avoid getting any picks that could possible draft those roster anchors going forward just based on your experiences.

12 team superflex 0.5 PPR.

Gave McLaurin, Montgomery, and ‘20 1st for Davante Adams and ‘20 3rd
You got fleeced.  Absolutely taken out back and beaten like a redheaded step child.

Two of mclaurin, Montgomery, or the 1st would be worth Adams.  The third is a dart throw, not really worth anything.  He's getting the best fantasy wr of the draft so far (who's on a team thats so bad that it shouldn't even be able to produce a fantasy wr), a top 5 overall pick in rookie drafts this past season, and a no1 in a loaded class - for a player who's been injured all year and isn't top 5 at his position when healthy.

You got fleeced.  Absolutely taken out back and beaten like a redheaded step child.

Two of mclaurin, Montgomery, or the 1st would be worth Adams.  The third is a dart throw, not really worth anything.  He's getting the best fantasy wr of the draft so far (who's on a team thats so bad that it shouldn't even be able to produce a fantasy wr), a top 5 overall pick in rookie drafts this past season, and a no1 in a loaded class - for a player who's been injured all year and isn't top 5 at his position when healthy.
I disagree wholeheartedly 

McLaurin is a great sell high. he doesnt meet the metrics for being a fantasy wr1

Montgomery looks like just a guy at this point. He can break tackles and has better hands than Howard but he is just another version of Jordan Howard. I'm surprised anyone thinks highly of him still. 

2020 1st depends where it will be. If its low it's a fantastic deal for a guy who was the overall wr1 a year ago and the only decent wr in that offense. 

I love this deal for Adams. He is being over looked and under valued because of his injury but he stands to be a league winner second half of the season, especially since GB is "in it" this year. 

ETA: Dynasty trade calculator has this deal dead even if it's a late 2020 1st

Yep and all those picks from 2017 and 2016, Barkley, Chubb, Kamara, McCaffrey - man I sure hope you didn't get stuck drafting any of those guys either.  I'll make sure to avoid getting any picks that could possible draft those roster anchors going forward just based on your experiences.
Barkley & McCaffrey were early picks, which no one gives up is my point. Yes you'll hit on chubb & Kamara by luck but you dont know what you're getting unless the team trading is truly pathetic 

I disagree wholeheartedly 

McLaurin is a great sell high. he doesnt meet the metrics for being a fantasy wr1

Montgomery looks like just a guy at this point. He can break tackles and has better hands than Howard but he is just another version of Jordan Howard. I'm surprised anyone thinks highly of him still. 

2020 1st depends where it will be. If its low it's a fantastic deal for a guy who was the overall wr1 a year ago and the only decent wr in that offense. 

I love this deal for Adams. He is being over looked and under valued because of his injury but he stands to be a league winner second half of the season, especially since GB is "in it" this year. 

ETA: Dynasty trade calculator has this deal dead even if it's a late 2020 1st
Yeah I thought it was a fair deal, maybe a slight overpay but I think it sets me up nicely. My only real hole right now IMO is my QB2 (Baker), but even there is hopefully some potential for a rebound. I have Watson/Baker/Cook/Carson/Adams/Godwin/Allen/Edelman/Hooper as my starting lineup so I’d think it had a good a chance as anyone of being a late pick. 

12 team FFPC style:

Team A gives Montgomery, 2020 2nd (late)

Team B gives Hunt, Coutee

Different 12 team FFPC style league:

Team A gives Barkley, Gallman, Slayton, Burkhead

Team B gives Edmonds, Gurley, Hooper, Robby Anderson 2020 2nd and 4th

Yet another different league same style:

Team A Guice, Gurley, Herndon

Team B Chubb, Delanie Walker (couple weeks old)

Both combos are averaging 24 fp/g in 2019 alone, so theres that. 

Gallup is the best player in that deal IMO. Prior to last week Gallup was top 10 in fp/g for the season. I think he stands to be the wr1 next year as I'm not sure Dallas can afford Cooper and Dak. Gallup had a college dominator score that shows he can be a wr1. 

Cooks has dropped significantly this year in his production. I've never been a huge fan, but with Kupp healthy he isnt getting nearly the targets he has it seems. 

Fuller is great... when hes healthy. Prior to this season he was averaging 10 games a season. No thanks. Especially when Houston continues to draft, trade, and be rumored in more trades for wrs. 

Johnson needs to beat out Washington, who looks like a bust so far. I think PIT hit it out of the park with that pick. Hes a fantastic possession wr. 

So I look at this trade as giving up 2 budding wrs (one in the middle of a breakout season) whose arrows are pointing up for 2 wrs whose arrows are pointing down. 
Playing devil's advocate, you could say "buying low".

Does that trade happen the week after Fuller's 50 pt outburst? No chance. 

Playing devil's advocate, you could say "buying low".

Does that trade happen the week after Fuller's 50 pt outburst? No chance. 

Fuller isnt scoring 50 points weekly. he is around 7 aside from that.one game. give me healthy upside all day long, not an oft injured modern day Sammy Watkins. best of luck to you 

Draft picks in dynasty trades are useless. I have 1 pick from last year on my team & he is close to be being cut. 
Chris Godwin, Kenny Golladay, and Aaron Jones were all 4th round rookie picks in my dynasty league. Terry McLaurin was a the final pick of this past years rookie draft. 

Chris Godwin, Kenny Golladay, and Aaron Jones were all 4th round rookie picks in my dynasty league. Terry McLaurin was a the final pick of this past years rookie draft. 
Lindsay, Kittle. We could go on and on.

ETA got Waller in the 4th or later in nearly every rookie/FA draft this year. TE premium too.

14 team PPR devy dynasty, re-tooling for next year after an unlucky start.

Gave: 

Deshaun Watson, Marquise Brown, Andy Isabella, AP

Got:

Kyler Murray, DJ Chark

I'll be in the minority and say I prefer the got
I also expect to be in the minority in preferring what I received. I like Brown but he seems like much more of a potential Desean (and even that would be a historic success for him) than a potential Tyreek. 

Chark I think has already snuck into the "real WR1" conversation without many noticing. 

The QB swap was the price of admission but I think Murray will be a fine replacement in the coming years. I could easily make an argument for him as a top-5/6 dynasty QB:

Mahomes

Watson

L. Jackson

Wilson

Murray

Really just depends how much you like Wentz and Dak.

12 team te premium ppr, QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLX, FLX, FLX, FLX

Sent G. Everett, S. Watkins

Received K. Golladay, J. Sternberger 

Fuller isnt scoring 50 points weekly. he is around 7 aside from that.one game. give me healthy upside all day long, not an oft injured modern day Sammy Watkins. best of luck to you 
If you think that I was suggesting 50ppg, that says all I need to know. Thanks!

Interesting. 
I’d take the other side easily. Cooks may not be “even second fiddle anymore” but he’s outscoring both guys on the other side still, is much younger than people think and will likely be somewhere else next year anyway. Fuller can be flipped for value if you’re worried about his health. Honestly Gallup seems a bit overrated to me. He’s solid but I just don’t see him ever being a WR1 and Cooks has multiple season of doing so already and is only 26.

I’d take the other side easily. Cooks may not be “even second fiddle anymore” but he’s outscoring both guys on the other side still, is much younger than people think and will likely be somewhere else next year anyway. Fuller can be flipped for value if you’re worried about his health. Honestly Gallup seems a bit overrated to me. He’s solid but I just don’t see him ever being a WR1 and Cooks has multiple season of doing so already and is only 26.
cooks: 11 p/g

Gallup: 15 p/g

cooks: 11 p/g

Gallup: 15 p/g
Fair enough. I was mistaken on that but I do think Cooks is the better player and his situation will improve if Goff gets back on track. I also do not agree that Cooper will be gone in Dallas next year. If they have to franchise his they will. They traded away a first round pick to get him. There’s little chance they let him walk.

Fair enough. I was mistaken on that but I do think Cooks is the better player and his situation will improve if Goff gets back on track. I also do not agree that Cooper will be gone in Dallas next year. If they have to franchise his they will. They traded away a first round pick to get him. There’s little chance they let him walk.
yes they may franchise him. not sure if they can afford that either but that's probably a good option 

I would take Cooks but his contract looks like it will keep him there for some time.  $22m dead cap hit this offseason.  I would not count on him landing elsewhere next year.

A lack of hands is what basically stopped Howard from being a rb1 early in his career.  Montgomery's problem isn't his ability - it's Tybursky and Nagy.

FFPC, been trying to trade Melvin Gordon for weeks, finally found a team.  I basically had to settle for min price though.

Got 2020 1st, could literally land anywhere.  FFPC you can win your way to 1.01, you can also get into playoffs and be bottom 4.  Team is 5th in total VP, and 10th in total points for, so I liked my odds as a top6 pick.  

I sent a ton of offers out last week of a 1st and a player I liked from them that wouldn't start.  No bites at all.  

FFPC, been trying to trade Melvin Gordon for weeks, finally found a team.  I basically had to settle for min price though.

Got 2020 1st, could literally land anywhere.  FFPC you can win your way to 1.01, you can also get into playoffs and be bottom 4.  Team is 5th in total VP, and 10th in total points for, so I liked my odds as a top6 pick.  

I sent a ton of offers out last week of a 1st and a player I liked from them that wouldn't start.  No bites at all.  
Not sure how FFPC works ... or even whet the hell it is - but as a Gordon owner, I’d take ANY 2020 1st. 

Congrats 

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team trades:

Isabella, Andy WR | ARI

Kamara, Alvin RB | NO

Round 1 (Year 2020)  - late

Round 2 (Year 2020) - late

Team B trades:

Jones, Aaron RB | GB

Ertz, Zach TE | PHI

Ingram, Mark RB | BAL

Jones, Julio WR | ATL

Team A trades

Edwards, Gus BAL RB;

Ingram, Mark BAL RB;

Green, A.J. CIN WR;

Watkins, Sammy KCC WR

Team B trades

Singletary, Devin BUF RB;

Meyers, Jakobi NEP WR;

Knox, Dawson BUF TE

Team trades:

Isabella, Andy WR | ARI

Kamara, Alvin RB | NO

Team B trades:

Jones, Aaron RB | GB

Ertz, Zach TE | PHI

Ingram, Mark RB | BAL

Jones, Julio WR | ATL
I guess Kamara and the picks but it's not unreasonable either way.  

I imagine the team getting Jones ertz Ingram and Julio has had a couple unexpected studs on an otherwise sparse roster and has been lucky with their record so far and needs to replace 3 or 4 spots in their lineup.  Probably has something like ekeler and the Patriots defense?

Team A trades

Edwards, Gus BAL RB;

Ingram, Mark BAL RB;

Green, A.J. CIN WR;

Watkins, Sammy KCC WR

Team B trades

Meyers, Jakobi NEP WR;

Knox, Dawson BUF TE
This feels expensive for Singletary/Knox. Meyers is a throw in. But i guess Ingram and green are close enough to the end of the line and Watkins is still such a frustrating player that I get it for a rebuilding team who also happens to live in buffalo.  

Team trades:

Isabella, Andy WR | ARI

Kamara, Alvin RB | NO

Team B trades:

Jones, Aaron RB | GB

Ertz, Zach TE | PHI

Ingram, Mark RB | BAL

Jones, Julio WR | ATL
I like the Jones side pretty easily, but I'd have to be contending- which it seems like Team A is by the draft picks.

Team A trades

Edwards, Gus BAL RB;

Ingram, Mark BAL RB;

Green, A.J. CIN WR;

Watkins, Sammy KCC WR

Team B trades

Meyers, Jakobi NEP WR;

Knox, Dawson BUF TE
I have an odd take on this one: I prefer tue Singletary side but the other side got more value. AJ Green is in the sunset tour of his career, as is Ingram. IMO he gives to Hill a bit next year, but Ingram is the most valuable piece in this deal, AJ Green maybe second. Watkins I'd have zero interest in Guy is more fragile than the crystal vase you get as a wedding gift and are afraid to ever use. 

I think Knox will be okay, not elite. Singletary will be good. He is either the 2nd or 3rd best peice in this trade. Meyers is about as interesting as Watkins to me. 

Probably could have gotten more for Ingram/Green but if he really wanted Singletary then more power to him. 

Probably could have gotten more for Ingram/Green but if he really wanted Singletary then more power to him. 
Ingram is just not drawing any interest unless a "contend now" team loses a RB.  I have been shopping him without any nibbles.  

I like Singletary as well, but Nagy & Trubisky are his biggest obstacles...  but as in life, all things change. 

I have an odd take on this one: I prefer tue Singletary side but the other side got more value. AJ Green is in the sunset tour of his career, as is Ingram. IMO he gives to Hill a bit next year, but Ingram is the most valuable piece in this deal, AJ Green maybe second. Watkins I'd have zero interest in Guy is more fragile than the crystal vase you get as a wedding gift and are afraid to ever use. 

I think Knox will be okay, not elite. Singletary will be good. He is either the 2nd or 3rd best peice in this trade. Meyers is about as interesting as Watkins to me. 

I was the one trading for Singletary. I have a "stacked" team: Matt Ryan, Dalvin Cook, Chris Carson, Alvin Kamara, Mark Ingram*, OBJ, Adam Thielen, Alshon Jeffrey, Brandin Cooks, Tyrell Williams, AJ Green*, Zach Ertz, Darren Waller.... - I'm still the third highest scoring team but due to some bad luck in scheduling and some underperformers I sit at 3-5.

I look at it like this, I have to run the table or maybe go 4-1 to make the playoffs at this point and I seriously doubt Mark Ingram or AJG will make a huge difference there either way so I wanted to play it both ways and get some future value and let the chips fall where they may for this season.

I may have been able to do better than Singletary and Knox but there's a limited number of teams I can trade with and that number falls even lower in a deal such as this so I got a young RB I really like and a TE that I have seen some good things from. After this week I likely wouldn't start Ingram again and who know if AJG even comes back and if he does he'll be playing with a 4th round rookie QB. I can still try and make a run, and if I make it into the playoffs I have a chance to advance. At the same time there's a decent chance I don't get in and I'm stuck with a 31 year old RB and 32 year old injury plagued WR for 2020.

I was the one trading for Singletary. I have a "stacked" team: Matt Ryan, Dalvin Cook, Chris Carson, Alvin Kamara, Mark Ingram*, OBJ, Adam Thielen, Alshon Jeffrey, Brandin Cooks, Tyrell Williams, AJ Green*, Zach Ertz, Darren Waller.... - I'm still the third highest scoring team but due to some bad luck in scheduling and some underperformers I sit at 3-5.

I look at it like this, I have to run the table or maybe go 4-1 to make the playoffs at this point and I seriously doubt Mark Ingram or AJG will make a huge difference there either way so I wanted to play it both ways and get some future value and let the chips fall where they may for this season.

I may have been able to do better than Singletary and Knox but there's a limited number of teams I can trade with and that number falls even lower in a deal such as this so I got a young RB I really like and a TE that I have seen some good things from. After this week I likely wouldn't start Ingram again and who know if AJG even comes back and if he does he'll be playing with a 4th round rookie QB. I can still try and make a run, and if I make it into the playoffs I have a chance to advance. At the same time there's a decent chance I don't get in and I'm stuck with a 31 year old RB and 32 year old injury plagued WR for 2020.
I agree I think its probabl ly the best you could have done and it helps you for the future. It's not a bad trade at all. 

Team trades:

Isabella, Andy WR | ARI

Kamara, Alvin RB | NO

Team B trades:

Jones, Aaron RB | GB

Ertz, Zach TE | PHI

Ingram, Mark RB | BAL

Jones, Julio WR | ATL
Unpacking this is Julio for a 1st, Ingram for a 2nd, and Isabella, which leaves Kamara for Jones and Ertz - I'm taking Kamara all day there.  I get Jones has produced but I'm not at all convinced it's sustainable once Rodgers gets real WR option(s) - Adams coming back and growth by the young guys, maybe an addition next year.  They way they split the RB load right now Jones is only producing because that pie is so big.  Once it shrinks to normal levels I don't think Williams goes away and now Jones is left with 65% of a much smaller point pool.

Ingram is just not drawing any interest unless a "contend now" team loses a RB.  I have been shopping him without any nibbles.  

I like Singletary as well, but Nagy & Trubisky are his biggest obstacles...  but as in life, all things change. 
Singletary plays for Buffalo, not Chicago.

Not involved but whoa

Team A got Mixon, Joe CIN RB; Ridley, Calvin ATL WR; Sanu, Mohamed NEP WR; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick
Team B got McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB

Team A got Jones, Aaron GBP RB; Williams, Jamaal GBP RB; Moore, D.J. CAR WR; Howard, O.J. TBB TE; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick
Team B got Chubb, Nick CLE RB; Barron, Mark PIT LB; Year 2020 Round 4 Draft Pick

Team A got Ertz, Zach PHI TE
Team B got Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick

Team A got Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick
Team B got Robinson, Allen CHI WR

Team A got Mayfield, Baker CLE QB
Team B got Manning, Eli NYG QB; Ertz, Zach PHI TE

Users who are viewing this thread