What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (21 Viewers)

Do I see that correctly?  Basically it's Hilton for Ridley + 1st?   WOW!  Give me Ridley + 
I think you made out like a bandit here.  TY doesn't have a QB yet, is going to turn 31, and they drafted Campbell early last year to start taking reps from him.  Jones is a bust and Laird is going to do nothing when Mia drafts a top back.  Getting an early 1st too was just icing on the cake along with upgrading in the 2nd.  This isn't close.

If I were cashing out Thomas it would be for pieces that have more stability long term. 

Gordon- where does he go? How much does he have left? He could go to a place like IND and be stuck in some weird RBBC scenario that's worse than what he had in LA... He's an interesting buy in general, but his value is much lower than it was given in this trade

Evans- You said it; the emergence of Godwin and even reports last year from a forum guy that he heard coaches saying a year ago (now 2) that Godwin could overtake Evans. Plus- who is the QB there? 

Thomas is the best WR in the league by a long shot. If I'm selling him, it's for some top young pieces that I can count on for the next 5 years. Evans we could say fits that bill, but this trade makes more sense if instead of Gordon it was Jacobs or Sanders. 
Yeah. I don't have as much of an issue with the Evans part of it, but the RB needed to be much better than Gordon, and even if it was Jacobs or Sanders I'm still not sure.

Same owner made three trades today. I was involved in one.  DEEP DEEP 12tm PPR LEAGUE, 6 per TD, -2 INT

Winston, Tyrod Taylor, Fitzpatrick for
Cousins, 2021 third (likely 25-28 overall) and 6th. 

guy getting Winston only has Tribisky at QB. 

Ty Hilton, Zay Jones, Patrick Laird, 2021 Late second for 

Calvin Ridley, 2021 1st (likely 1.2-1.4) and 2nd (likely 13-15 overall)

Gus Edwards for a 2020 5th and 2021 6th  
I think the deal to get Winston is fine. Ridley and the early 1st by a whole lot. 

I’ve seen way worse but I’m happy with the win.  Any thoughts on if he won his other two he made in that same post? 
I think Hilton is a little underrated but I can't see how he could be rated over Ridley. So yea I've seen worse, but hard to not think of that as just more then a free first plus what you are projecting as a higher second.

As for the other trades I think I'd take shot on Winston and hope he stays in Tampa or lands favorably. Possible if he does stay in Tampa he lands someplace I'd prefer the other side but if asking me to decide which one today I'd go that route.

I'd take the picks over Gus Edwards but then I also don't play in deep leagues so maybe not seeing something I should be seeing.

I would like this better if you did it while 3.01 was on the clock and you were targeting a specific player.  In a vacuum, I'd rather have multiple long-shot lottery tickets that are roughly equal in value to the 3.01.
FFPC roster spots are so premium I'd rather have the trade up pretty easily.  I look for those moves all the time, 3-5 spot move up with a guy I'm potentially going to drop or later picks.  

High on Richard? ARob put up top ten numbers with Trubisky at the helm. I think going forward OBJ’s upside may be what ARob did last year. Guy’s head appears to be a mess, doesn’t seem to think he needs to put in the extra time (decided to stay away from some offseason activities last year with a new team and QB), and always seems to have a nagging injury. I win OBJ and would trade him straight up for ARob at this point.
RIchard is nothing but a throw in. I like OBJ a lot more than Arob. Guice is a half season away from being a throw in himself. Can he rebound? Maybe. I'm betting on that not happening obv. 

12 team PPR. Start 1-3 RB/WR for a total of 4.

Keenan Allen and Robert Woods

for

AJ Brown, K. Harmon, 2020 2nd
I like Allen though value takes hit due to uncertainty at qb and ive never been high on Woods but value wise it is Allen & Woods easy. However, if Brown tm is in build mode I can see why it might make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Allen though value takes hit due to uncertainty at qb and ive never been high on Woods but value wise it is Allen & Woods easy. However, if Brown tm is in build mode I can see why it might make sense.
KA was slotted in my fourth slot for WR/RB (Barkley, Elliott, T. Hill, then KA).  With Rivers leaving I wanted to cash out before its too late and AJ Brown had a good rookie year so when that owner was shopping him I offered the trade and he accepted.  

I also have 1.01 which could slot in as my fourth starter and leave AJ Brown on the bench possibly, so getting younger is a plus.

So did I, and I didn't even consider that I had no offer in any sense of the word "reality" - but since we're in a "fantasy hobby" - WHAT THE HELL WHY NOT" !  !  !  !  ! SMASH

FPC

Gave Royce Freeman, Parris Campbell

Got Kareem Hunt

Not great I know but both were cut candidates and pairing him with Chubb feels like it makes more sense than trading them for peanuts or cutting them. Still need to trade or cut 2 of Sammy, Njoku or Jonnu Smith. 

A few FFPC deals in the last week or so.  Just assume all trades are unrelated:

Noah Fant, Darius Slayton, 2.08  -  Amari Cooper

Cam Newton and Damien Harris  -  4.03 and 5.01

Joe Mixon and Irv Smith  -  Darren Waller and 1.06

**This one was my deal**  OJ Howard  -  Marlon Mack 2021 2nd (I got Mack)

AJ Brown and 2.07  -  Zach Ertz, Gus Edwards, Mark Ingram, 2021 3rd and 4th

Adam Thielen, Devonta Freeman, 2021 1st  -  Courtland Sutton, Duke Johnson, 3.09 and 2.11

He then flipped 3.09 and 2.11 for Justice Hill

A few FFPC deals in the last week or so.  Just assume all trades are unrelated:

Noah Fant, Darius Slayton, 2.08  -  Amari Cooper

Cam Newton and Damien Harris  -  4.03 and 5.01

Joe Mixon and Irv Smith  -  Darren Waller and 1.06

**This one was my deal**  OJ Howard  -  Marlon Mack 2021 2nd (I got Mack)

AJ Brown and 2.07  -  Zach Ertz, Gus Edwards, Mark Ingram, 2021 3rd and 4th

Adam Thielen, Devonta Freeman, 2021 1st  -  Courtland Sutton, Duke Johnson, 3.09 and 2.11

He then flipped 3.09 and 2.11 for Justice Hill
Surprised Mixon went for so cheap. Bengals have nowhere to go but up and Mixon showed well last year with the leagues worst team.

I don't get trades like this. You hit on a lotto pick like Slayton and then chuck him aside for another dice roll two years out! Terrible. Prior Slayton owner must be a chronic pick collector. 
I don't get that trade, either. You're looking at the potential top dog on his own team and chemistry with the quarterback already there and established. Unless you think this draft class is that deep. I'm not sure it is. 

I don't get trades like this. You hit on a lotto pick like Slayton and then chuck him aside for another dice roll two years out! Terrible. Prior Slayton owner must be a chronic pick collector. 
Well he does have lots of cuts to make, but I do agree he sold real cheap and didn't shop him. I made a cold offer a week ago (3.5) and he never countered. I have multiple 2ds this yr and easily would have given him a better deal. I know the 3.5 offer was low but I was just trying to gauge interest and get conversation started; if u r willing to trade him for future late 2d why not at least counter? 

12 team ppr (not involved)

Team A trades Kamara and A Rodgers

Team B trades M Sanders, D Watson
Trade makes tons of sense. I see both sides perspective, although I'd probably roll with Watson and Sanders. 

And the above trade, someone sold Slayton way too cheap. Did they not see the chemistry he had with Jones? Plus I see the Giants throwing a lot late in the 4th quarter being behind so ideal recipe for garbage points. 

FPC not involved

Gave Slayton, Darius

Got 2021 2d (mid to late)

Well he does have lots of cuts to make, but I do agree he sold real cheap and didn't shop him. I made a cold offer a week ago (3.5) and he never countered. I have multiple 2ds this yr and easily would have given him a better deal. I know the 3.5 offer was low but I was just trying to gauge interest and get conversation started; if u r willing to trade him for future late 2d why not at least counter? 
I have at least 2 FFPC leagues of mine that come to mind where if a 2021 second was the best I could get I'd have done it due strictly to roster constraints. But only after trying hard to get more and if that failed looking at moving someone I designated as a keeper and reconsidering my plan and trying to get proper value for someone else I intended to keep and retain Slayton instead. I'm also not as high on Slayton as some for what it's worse, like, don't love.

It's been a struggle for me and in the most of the WR related deals I've seen in FFPC to get much value back on any WR that is not a proven WR1 type stud right now. I can say in no FFPC league of mine would I pay a 2020#2 for Slayton, not before cuts anyway(ETA-I don't have a second in one league but in that league I would pay a second for him, a mid second anyway,  he'd not be my first choice but I'd pay it for him if I could not get that player instead).

The love for Mixon, I don't understand. Give me me Carson at a discount.
He has produced on a terrible team, not sure what is not to like. They draft Burrow, keep AJ, get their first round tackle back from injury....they could be interesting. Certainly no worse of a situation. Unless you just don’t think he is talented for some reason. 

Users who are viewing this thread