What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (14 Viewers)

I have at least 2 FFPC leagues of mine that come to mind where if a 2021 second was the best I could get I'd have done it due strictly to roster constraints. But only after trying hard to get more and if that failed looking at moving someone I designated as a keeper and reconsidering my plan and trying to get proper value for someone else I intended to keep and retain Slayton instead. I'm also not as high on Slayton as some for what it's worse, like, don't love.

It's been a struggle for me and in the most of the WR related deals I've seen in FFPC to get much value back on any WR that is not a proven WR1 type stud right now. I can say in no FFPC league of mine would I pay a 2020#2 for Slayton, not before cuts anyway(ETA-I don't have a second in one league but in that league I would pay a second for him, a mid second anyway,  he'd not be my first choice but I'd pay it for him if I could not get that player instead).
Fwiw, in that particular lg im in bit of a rebuild w 3 picks in each of 1st 4 rds and some room and prbly would have gone as high as the 2.5.  

FPC not involved

Gave Cooks, Brandin

Got 2021 2d (likely mid-late)

Hard to get much of anything for him right now with the beating his value has taken over the concussion concerns. Probably about as much as i would pay but not a buyer and will hold him in the 1 lq i have him and hope for best. 

Another deal with K Hunt....for reference  12 Team PPR 1/2/2/1 & 2 Flex (not involved, but I was looking at P Campbell if Rivers head to Indy)

Team A gave up Samuel, Deebo SFO WR; Year 2020 Draft Pick 1.11; Year 2020 Draft Pick 2.06

Team B gave up Hunt, Kareem CLE RB; Campbell, Parris IND WR; Chark, D.J. JAC WR

Another deal with K Hunt....for reference  12 Team PPR 1/2/2/1 & 2 Flex (not involved, but I was looking at P Campbell if Rivers head to Indy)

Team A gave up Samuel, Deebo SFO WR; Year 2020 Draft Pick 1.11; Year 2020 Draft Pick 2.06

Roster size would matter, in fpc at this time of yr its deebo side easy. Larger roster size im still taking deebo but at least it would b closer

I'm not a Deebo fan but this is the Deebo side pretty easily no matter what the format. I dont like this trade much at all... personally I'd prefer the Hunt side but the value given for them is too much
The team getting Hunt just missed playoffs last year & the team getting Deebo was knocked out in 1st round of playoffs...   25 Man rosters with Taxi & IR spots. 

I tried to get Hunt earlier (Chubb owner) but he always wanted too much. 

Birdie048 said:

I can see reasonable people disagreeing about who they like better between Deebo and Chark. 

I have very little interest in Parris so for me it's 1.11 and 2.6 vs Hunt. And honestly I can't imagine paying that much for a guy that isn't a starting running back and has multiple behavior issues. 

is that worth the price?
Dunno. Clanked down the coin because Baby, I'm King.  :)

But for five bucks or so, it's already been worth it. (I figured out an even trade with picks -- no idea if the guy would take it, but it gives me an idea of what to give and value.)

Another Hunt trade. 12 team Superflex and TE Premium.

Team A gave Gardner Minshew and Kahale Warring

Team B Gave Derrius Guice and Kareem Hunt
Seems like a bad team for Team B.  I much prefer the Hunt/Guice side even in SF.

I think the upside is much better as there is a path to two starting RB's there. 

Seems like a bad team for Team B.  I much prefer the Hunt/Guice side even in SF.

I think the upside is much better as there is a path to two starting RB's there. 
That was my thinking. I already have Stafford, Allen and Lock. Need RB help with Chubb already on the roster. Just made too much sense for me. Team B did need QB help though. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.I typically use DTC which is a few bucks more. From what little research I've done, roto's relies on whereas DTC takes ADP and trades completed. I'm always looking for a better calculator 
What's DTC - Dynasty Trade Calculator? That sounds more like what I'm looking for rather than top-down assigned values that your trading cohort may not use nor believe in.

That was my thinking. I already have Stafford, Allen and Lock. Need RB help with Chubb already on the roster. Just made too much sense for me. Team B did need QB help though. 
Did he actually get it though?  No guarantee Minshew is anything more than a backup.  I think he will be the guy but I could easily seem him not playing too.....

Birdie048 said:

I would take the Chark side all day in this one, although it seems based on rankings I see that I'm higher on Chark than most. I still like Campbell a lot too. 

Objectively it's pretty even though. I can see both sides, especially if you think Deebo is the real deal and you are wary of Hunt moving forward. 

yes. I believe its 15 for the season. DLF has a calculator that's very similar but they value all draft picks the same; in DTC you can specify the pick or estimate early/mid/late. I believe its updated on Tuesdays
DLF gives each draft pick a separate value.  When you say “but they value draft picks all the same”, what are you referring to?  Rookie pick 1.01 has 600 point value and the 1.09 has a 275 point value for example.   All current rookie draft picks have different values.  Just for the Derrick Henry for Kareem Hunt/1.09 trade a couple posts earlier,  the Henry side wins easily.  Hunt is valued a little less than the 1.09 on their calculator as of today, but it is updated frequently.  Derrick Henry is valued just a little higher than the 1.01.  Since it’s a paid service from a different site, I’m not sure if it is OK to post the actual values.  But for those of us who only play dynasty, the DLF trade calculator is by far the best I’ve used. 

Pretty sure I just lost my own trade offer: 

I sent 1.07, Kerryon and Curtis Samuel for 1.02

I shouldn’t drink and trade

12 Team PPR

12 Team PPR
I'll join the chorus and say as of now I'd take the 1.2, doubt that changes before you draft.

I really liked Kerryon a great deal entering the league. Was worried about Patrica trying to be NE North and using a confusing RBBC was my main concern. But I feel like Patricia gave him a shot to be "the guy", and he could not stay healthy. Now all I keep reading and hearing coming out of Detroit is stuff like they like what Scarbrough gave them as power compliment to Kerryon, read last week they liked explosive ability of Ty Johnson and want to grow his role and we still go FA and the draft. Seems like he's going to be a RBBC and maybe a multi-part RBBC.  I won't say Curtis will never be more with better QB play  but 3 years in he's a lot of hype and just seems more like just another guy at a super deep position.

Some relatively boring ones; (all 12 team ppr)

Sent Ingram

Got pick 20

Sent Deebo

Got pick 11, pick 24

Sent D Knox 2.12, 4.12

Got 2.07, 3.12

Kind of a big one here tho

Sent Carson, Kerryon

Got Godwin (wr are horrible, and have zeke/gurley still)

Sent Ingram

Got pick 20

Sent Deebo

Got pick 11, pick 24

Sent D Knox 2.12, 4.12

Got 2.07, 3.12

Sent Carson, Kerryon

Ingram or pick 20?  Pick 20 pretty easily for me.

Deebo or pick 11 and 24?  Deebo pretty easily.

Knox and picks for picks?  Knox pretty easily in TE premium, not sure if it is or not.  Normal scoring the consolidation is nice, but if roster space allows it, I still go Knox

Carson/Kerryon or Godwin?  Godwin super easily.  It's a massive smash accept in Godwin's favor. 

Ingram or pick 20?  Pick 20 pretty easily for me.

Deebo or pick 11 and 24?  Deebo pretty easily.

Knox and picks for picks?  Knox pretty easily in TE premium, not sure if it is or not.  Normal scoring the consolidation is nice, but if roster space allows it, I still go Knox

Carson/Kerryon or Godwin?  Godwin super easily.  It's a massive smash accept in Godwin's favor. 
It is TE prem, rosters are pretty big also

I like Knox as well, and I am pretty deep at TE for now (could change obv)

I think the chances of me getting a player who will be worth more than their draft slot/knox is pretty good in this draft tho, so I am ok with the gamble.

Sent Ingram

Got pick 20

Sent Deebo

Got pick 11, pick 24

Sent D Knox 2.12, 4.12

Got 2.07, 3.12

Sent Carson, Kerryon

That Godwin trade is horrible for the other team. My goodness. 

12 Team PPR
I like this trade for you as well.  The top couple of RBs have a chance to be studs.  Everything you gave up has a much smaller chance of that happening.  Good move.  Even if drunk.  Lol.

Minor trade in one of my PPR dynasty leagues but think it made sense for my roster. 

I gave: Duke Johnson

I got: Tevin Coleman

I have Mostert in this league and feel like between Mostert and Coleman I've got the main cogs in the running  game. Good move? 

ffmail4me said:
Minor trade in one of my PPR dynasty leagues but think it made sense for my roster. 

I have Mostert in this league and feel like between Mostert and Coleman I've got the main cogs in the running  game. Good move? 
Its fine but if they continue their lack of a pattern next year that they had this year having both Mostert and Coleman will just frustrate  you.  If both are healthy, good luck guessing which one will be the one any given week.....

12 team PPR SF, both teams were contenders last year

Gave Miles Sanders and Calvin Ridley

Got Chris Godwin and 2021 1st (late)

Love Sanders and was hesitant but all the feedback I got was that it was a good trade I should consider. I think all players involved end up with great seasons but I have some questions about Sanders' durability and while I love Ridley statistically, I'm usually not excited when I watch him play

ffmail4me said:

I think Coleman is a cut candidate, which might be a win for you, and in general don't trust that you got the main cogs  but for the cost I'd pay it.

Love Sanders and was hesitant but all the feedback I got was that it was a good trade I should consider. I think all players involved end up with great seasons but I have some questions about Sanders' durability and while I love Ridley statistically, I'm usually not excited when I watch him play
Not sure the QB issue will help Godwin's value until resolved. 

I am a big Sanders & Ridley fan.  I would not have given them up for that offer, but I can see why many would.  It looks fair to me.

Made an offer to grab Thielen ( think he’s due a rebound, has low mileage, Diggs future in doubt ), with Conner going back the way ( Steelers possibly bringing new RB in ). Countered with ....

James Conner, Preston Williams 

for 

Adam Thielen, Nyheim Hines and 3.11 

I like Preston obviously and didn’t include him in my initial offer but would have Thielen, Cooper, Chark and Kupp as my top WRs. Unsure what to do here, with this class of WRs you could end up with a Preston like player in the third round. 

I think this was a good deal for you.  Who knows who will be QB in TB and Sanders/Ridley are both young with tons of upside still.  Good move.

I think Coleman is a cut candidate, which might be a win for you, and in general don't trust that you got the main cogs  but for the cost I'd pay it.
You don't think between Mostert and Coleman I don't have the main ball rushers for SF? You think McKinnon or Brieda have that roll??  :shock:

You don't think between Mostert and Coleman I don't have the main ball rushers for SF? You think McKinnon or Brieda have that roll??  :shock:
Maybe,  but I tend to think no Mostert and Coleman don't have that role on lockdown and may not be the other two either.

Coleman I view as a cut candidate. They would save I believe $4.85M with zero cap hit. Is he worth that to them?

The perception seems to be that SF can find a RB just about anywhere and therefore no one thinks they are a team that would make a big investment in one and the other perception seems to be that SF is set at RB with 3 or 4 of the RB's you mentioned healthy enough to play as of now. While I think Kyle can in fact get production from just about any RB, or so it seems, I don't think their actions the past two off-seasons are in line with those common perceptions.

2018-they make McKinnon one of the top paid RB's in the league so they do show they will invest in the position. He gets hurt, Mostert did great with what little work he got,  "9 lives" Breida kept shrugging off injuries that looked like he'd be out for weeks or the season and runs for over 800 yards and over 5 ypc. McKinnon's ACL was early, I got to think they had into 2019 off-season thinking they got Breida, McKinnon likely returning and Mostert as solid third/special teams RB. They seem set, not a team that would invest a ton in RB.  Everyone in fantasy thought this time last year if you locked up Breida/McKinnon you locked up the SF backfield. Sound familiar?

2019- Instead of being set, even with likely thinking McKinnon was returning, even with Breida playing kind of great, they get into the FA RB market. Per LeVeon Bell himself and other sources I find very credible, SF ended up essentially coming in second for his services(the sources and Bell differed greatly on what SF was offering). So they again, for the second straight season show a willingness to invest heavily in the RB position and this despite possibility if not likelihood of McKinnon returning and Breida playing great.  Then after losing Bell they go ahead and sign Tevin, who has same agent as Bell, to a solid but not great contract. You can say Breida's 2018 was as much if not more impressive then Mostert's run last year and what was his reward? Had McKinnon actually been healthy it's possible Breida would not have seen much of a role but even after striking out on Bell and McKinnon going down they basically made Breida 1b to Coleman.

Sure, you most likely do.  However, figuring out which one will be the main ball rusher for a particular game will drive you nuts (unless someone is injured)…..

16 Team PPR & IDP:

Team A got Ty Hilton

Team B got 2.12 

Team A already has M.Thomas, D.Hopkins, Diggs & AJ Green, so Ty will be WR4/5 in a start up to 5 WR/TE lineup. 

Guess I'm taking a chance on Mostert this offseason. In my 12 team PPR dynasty just traded my 2.10 rookie pick for him. But with this roster felt it made sense, ideally he'd be an explosive flex starter for me, or maybe my #2 RB if he gets the same chance he did late in the year. You guys think that was a solid move or no?

Brees, Daniel Jones, Haskins, T. Hill
CMC, Lindsay, Guice, Mostert, Henderson, AP, Boston Scott
Thomas, Godwin, Golladay, AJ Brown, Kirk, Preston Williams, Cooks, Sims, Butler
Fant, Howard, Smith Jr

Picks 1.10, 3.10 

Users who are viewing this thread