Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 OFF-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, tdmills said:

JohnnyU traded me Fournette for the 1.02 devy(Rashod Bateman) last month.

Pretty easy trade for me and I already owned Saquon Barkley, Jonathan Taylor, and DeAndre Swift. Fournette showed last year that he can catch the football as well, which adds to his value.

Would it have looked better had I took Bateman first and Ja'Marr Chase with your pick since I traded for both the 1.01 and 1.02 ;)  Devy leagues are a different animal.  Now is the time to sell LF.  His efficiency continued to suck and he stayed healthy last year.  I wouldn't expect an increase of 40 receptions to repeat itself, but even if it does, his value seems to be tied to volume.  Better to sell a year too early than a year too late.

Edited by JohnnyU

40 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

I just found this and thought this was interesting - https://www.draftsharks.com/article/10-players-to-sell-in-dynasty

Thanks but I don't read fantasy articles, watch fantasy related shows,  listen to fantasy podcasts, pay attention to fantasy rankings or trade value charts, etc, etc. This is only fantasy website I'm a member off and it's  because I got a lifetime subscription.  The exception to hearing any fantasy opinions for me is  Hindery's trade value chart from this site I will look to craft some trades and general conversation here and with a few friends. This is not a cocky approach because I think I know more then anyone just an approach I started after having a fairly awful fantasy season in 2014, felt I was falling victim to groupthink. So I don't only not read stuff like this, I go out of my way to avoid it. So I don't know what they are talking about in this article and never will.

I feel like I know enough about Fournette to make my own opinion. He's far from perfect and was not remotely worth draft capital Jags paid for him.  He can't create very well on his own and he's played behind a subpar OL with a subpar supporting cast. Still 4 ypc while not great is not that bad. The lack of wiggle and ability to create on his  own is his major negative other then the injuries his first few years. But he's not only evolved into a solid receiver he's evolved into an incredible pass protector to the point he's become hard to take off the field. Last year was a bit of an aberration with respect to low TD's but I think his skill set is ideal for red zone production.  In short his skill set is ideally suited to score a lot of TD's and catch a lot of passes. These are qualities I look for in a fantasy RB.

I do think he was awful in 2018, not for fantasy, but in real life, partly due to injuries/supporting cast but also he got out of shape. When I went to start buying him last year was when I started seeing him post videos of going to Wyoming to workout and started reading about him re-focusing. Was a big sign to me he matured and nothing I saw last year dissuaded me from that opinion.

But again unless I"m getting younger I'm not in a hurry to give up a RB who gets a ton of volume, has a TD heavy skill set and catches a lot of passes. But if I can get a little younger and feel like the drop off in production in 2020 vs the RB I'm getting in his place is not massive I'd have a level of interest. That's why I felt Sanders was close and I'd give Fournette up for like 1.1 or 1.2 right now for sure. Not sure past that point. If he was my RB3 or later on teams I'd probably be more inclined to move him for a Sanders/1.3 type but the two teams of mine I still own him he's my projected RB2 and I don't want to downgrade that to much to get younger.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

This went down. Calculators hate it for the Jones and Guice giver, which is me. Like meno, I have subscriptions to three places, invest in articles and knowledge, and still need to make my own decisions. I need linebackers desperately in order to fulfill the bylaws of our league, which is to not tank (My linebackers included Whitney Mercilus and A.J. Klein as my top ones -- we start three). 

Zealots IDP start 1 QB 1 RB 2 WR 1 TE 4 FLEX 3 DL 3 LB 3 DB. 

Gave: Jones, Julio and Guice, Derrius

Got: Chark, Mostert, Breida, and K.J. Wright

I have no faith in Guice, both injury and talent-wise, and love Mostert more than almost anyone and am on record early last year saying he was SF's best back. Breida was timed on the fastest run in the NFL last year at 22.3 MPH. He is a RFA, and with McKinnon back, I think the 9ers let him walk. He'll win a job somewhere the incumbent is overrated. Jones is 31 and one calculator has him way behind Chark in value. Other calcs have him ahead by about 20% total value. It's all over the place. It really comes down to the valuation of Guice and Mostert. If you like one's age and potential and hate the other's age and situation, then you hate this trade.

Edited by rockaction

10 Team (Very Competetive) PPR Dynasty League:

1.06 + 2021 1/2/3/4

for

Amari Cooper

1 hour ago, JohnnyU said:

Would it have looked better had I took Bateman first and Ja'Marr Chase with your pick since I traded for both the 1.01 and 1.02 ;)  Devy leagues are a different animal.  Now is the time to sell LF.  His efficiency continued to suck and he stayed healthy last year.  I wouldn't expect an increase of 40 receptions to repeat itself, but even if it does, his value seems to be tied to volume.  Better to sell a year too early than a year too late.

When you sell a year too early all the time, you're left with a team that can never make the playoffs either.

Fournette was the 8th best RB in our format and I gave up a non-stud devy pick to get him. He's insurance for me on my championship run...thought it was a cheap price. We'll see. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, rockaction said:

This went down. Calculators hate it for the Jones and Guice giver, which is me. Like meno, I have subscriptions to three places, invest in articles and knowledge, and still need to make my own decisions. I need linebackers desperately in order to fulfill the bylaws of our league, which is to not tank (My linebackers included Whitney Mercilus and A.J. Klein as my top ones -- we start three). 

Zealots IDP start 1 QB 1 RB 2 WR 1 TE 4 FLEX 3 DL 3 LB 3 DB. 

Gave: Jones, Julio and Guice, Derrius

Got: Chark, Mostert, Breida, and K.J. Wright

I have no faith in Guice, both injury and talent-wise, and love Mostert more than almost anyone and am on record early last year saying he was SF's best back. Breida was timed on the fastest run in the NFL last year at 22.3 MPH. He is a RFA, and with McKinnon back, I think the 9ers let him walk. He'll win a job somewhere the incumbent is overrated. Jones is 31 and one calculator has him way behind Chark in value. Other calcs have him ahead by about 20% total value. It's all over the place. It really comes down to the valuation of Guice and Mostert. If you like one's age and potential and hate the other's age and situation, then you hate this trade.

I don't like Chark very much, I'm kind of luke warm on Mostert, but this is a free Guice.  I'll take a free workhorse potential RB.  

1 minute ago, Zyphros said:

I don't like Chark very much, I'm kind of luke warm on Mostert, but this is a free Guice.  I'll take a free workhorse potential RB.  

Fair enough. I consider Chark and Jones even just by age, Player Pofiler has Chark +30 lifetime value. So I'm selling high on Guice during the period that computers are still determining his value and not his talent or availability.

I know there's a risk in giving him up for Mostert and Breida, actually.  I just took that risk is all. Money is where the mouth is now. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Dan said:

I had a long reply typed assuming you gave Aaron Jones, Julio, and guice!!

I am 50/50 on Guice. 

I don’t really care for what you got back except for Chark. I am not sure what I think of Mostert and Breida, so that’s why I dislike them. I don’t play IDP except one free league, so I have no idea on that value

I only invested in DLF this year, no more FBG or DTC for me. I haven’t run it through DLF yet

As you said, you needed LBs. I don’t think this is a bad deal. It depends what the RBs do on both sides. Equal risk, so I get it.

I did not give up Aaron Jones. That would be insane. 

Yeah, the LB - K.J. Wright --  is older and wouldn't make up for the calc value. He and Breida were throw-ins to the guy, who clearly wanted Jones and Guice. I know a lot of people would snicker at me for this deal but I love everything about Chark, down to his attitude. Jones is a Class A guy but he's 31 and we don't even know if we get this season played. He may be 33 before we take another snap.

Dynasty calcs have me losing this by DLC - 8 points, DFL - by about 120-150. 

Mostert is 27, Breida 25, and Guice 22. There's room there for seriously underestimating Guice but I've both seen him play and not play, if you get what I'm saying. Mostert, according to Shanahan, grabbed the reins of 1A in that offense. Shanahan actually rhetorically told him he was the guy and asked him why he wanted to stay on special teams. 200 yard games resulted.

So that's my defense. I feel defensive about the deal. A lot has to go right for it to turn out in my favor. But I'm banking on it. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Breida was timed on the fastest run in the NFL last year at 22.3 MPH. He is a RFA, and with McKinnon back, I think the 9ers let him walk. He'll win a job somewhere the incumbent is overrated.

Just a note, the 49ers tendered Breida at the 2nd round level, so more than likely, unless traded, he will be back with them.

2 minutes ago, mcd said:

Just a note, the 49ers tendered Breida at the 2nd round level, so more than likely, unless traded, he will be back with them.

Well that makes a difference. I thought he hadn't been tendered per the articles I read, but he was tendered four days ago. Oh well. So much for a new team. I just want the 1A or 1B role of the SF offense covered. If they restructure McKinnon, that leaves Mostert, Coleman, Breida, McKinnon. Jeff Wilson was released if my memory serves me correctly. 

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, tdmills said:

When you sell a year too early all the time, you're left with a team that can never make the playoffs either.

Fournette was the 8th best RB in our format and I gave up a non-stud devy pick to get him. He's insurance for me on my championship run...thought it was a cheap price. We'll see. 

Even though I win in my 12 dynasty and devy leagues all the time, I will agree that I have struggled with this 14 team league and you may know better than me.  My statement still hold true, I believe  that LF is a sell, not a buy, especially for a team trying to build and has struggled to do so until now IMO.  My team will be bad again this year (if we have a season), but I like the foundation of my team with Watson / Lawrence, Dobbins, Henderson, Hunt, Hill, Calvin Ridley, Deebo Samuel, Michael Gallup, Anthony Miller (well, maybe not ;)) Ja'Marr Chase, Rashod Bateman, Jaylen Waddle, Hockenson, Goedert, and Kyle Pitts (Florida best TE in college).  Also, multiple early devy picks next year, along with my early 1st rd rookie.  I'm hoping I'm headed in the right direction with this team.

Edited by JohnnyU
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

Even though I win in my 12 dynasty and devy leagues all the time, I will agree that I have struggled with this 14 team league and you may know better than me.  My statement still hold true I believe, that LF is a sell, not a buy, especially for teams trying to build and have struggled to do so, until now IMO.

I wouldn't know because I've only played with you in this one and you're 0/8 in the playoffs. The thing is if you kept Fournette, I think you're competing for the last playoff spot. Without him, I currently have you as the 10th best team with 4 teams still behind you. 

I get selling Fournette for a premium if you're in a rebuild. But I don't think you got a premium and he's 25. Or did 25 become the old 28 which became the old 30 for RBs?

We all build differently and value players differently...that's what makes it fun.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, tdmills said:

I wouldn't know because I've only played with you in this one and you're 0/8 in the playoffs. The thing is if you kept Fournette, I think you're competing for the last playoff spot. Without him, I currently have you as the 10th best team with 4 teams still behind you. 

I get selling Fournette for a premium if you're in a rebuild. But I don't think you got a premium and he's 25. Or did 25 become the old 28 which became the old 30 for RBs?

We all build differently and value players differently...that's what makes it fun.

I suppose you don’t like Ja’marr Chase or Rashod Bateman, but you throw offers to me for them.  Look, if my team comes together in 2021 or 2022 Fournette won’t fit.  I don’t think LF will be worth much when he’s 27 and there will probably be a regression this year.  His efficiency numbers were not good and only did well last year because of volume.  I don’t think he will repeat the reception numbers either.

Edited by JohnnyU

1 hour ago, JohnnyU said:

I suppose you don’t like Ja’marr Chase or Rashod Bateman, but you throw offers to me for them.  Look, if my team comes together in 2021 or 2022 Fournette won’t fit.  I don’t think LF will be worth much when he’s 27 and there will probably be a regression this year.  His efficiency numbers were not good and only did well last year because of volume.  I don’t think he will repeat the reception numbers either.

0-8 in the playoffs, but the team might come together in 2021,2022, 20?? Maybe a little more appreciation for players that are producing and a little less lusting for the lottery tickets is in order. We all do it, but some times we go to far imho. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

0-8 in the playoffs, but the team might come together in 2021,2022, 20?? Maybe a little more appreciation for players that are producing and a little less lusting for the lottery tickets is in order. We all do it, but some times we go to far imho. 

We play differently from league to league when in multiple leagues, at least I do and I have to right the ship the best I can and I don’t think LF will be tradable in 2 years.  Not sure why I have so much success in 12 team leagues but not this 14 team league.  I’m trying to figure it out.  I’ve let some very good players go before they were productive, like juju for one and Mahomes before he broke out.....ouch.  You are right about the prospects, but I felt I had to do a restart because of past mistakes.  I don’t want to be a middle of the pack team.  I’d rather be at the bottom and try and find my way back through the the draft.  I just need to understand how to navigate 14 team leagues better and not make the same mistakes.

Edited by JohnnyU

One of many FFPC trades I’ve made recently. Will post others when I have some more time. Hope everyone is well given the current state.

FFPC Dynasty $500

Traded:

RB, Devin Singletary 

Received:

WR, Julio Jones

Had an offer of Thielen straight-up for Singletary as well. Mulled over both for a few days, as I’m concerned that the NFL will be significantly postponed this year, essentially paying next year prices on two older WR’s. Felt Julio puts me in a better position to win now. RB depth is pretty  deep [Kamara, Cook, Ingram, R. Jones, Michel, etc], where WR depth was worrisome [Godwin, Kupp, Paris Campbell, AB, Fitz, Samuel].

Now looking to move Ronald Jones and a 2021 1st for a marquee QB [yes, I know not worth it in 1 QB leagues], or an up-and-coming TE. 

1 hour ago, Tejas said:

One of many FFPC trades I’ve made recently. Will post others when I have some more time. Hope everyone is well given the current state.

FFPC Dynasty $500

Traded:

RB, Devin Singletary 

Received:

WR, Julio Jones

Had an offer of Thielen straight-up for Singletary as well. Mulled over both for a few days, as I’m concerned that the NFL will be significantly postponed this year, essentially paying next year prices on two older WR’s. Felt Julio puts me in a better position to win now. RB depth is pretty  deep [Kamara, Cook, Ingram, R. Jones, Michel, etc], where WR depth was worrisome [Godwin, Kupp, Paris Campbell, AB, Fitz, Samuel].

Now looking to move Ronald Jones and a 2021 1st for a marquee QB [yes, I know not worth it in 1 QB leagues], or an up-and-coming TE. 

I've been getting Singletary offered to me in trade offers and didn't like them.  I sure wouldn't do that deal.  I'd much rather have Jones.

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, menobrown said:

He was one of my 3 targeted buy low RB's this time last year. Bought him in two leagues, but when someone offered me a deal I could not refuse I actually dealt him in another league.

I'm pretty happy with my buy's and see zero reason or need to move him unless I can get younger and feel like I won't have a sizeable 2020 dropoff.

I'd keep Fournette over a future first for sure. I'd put his value pretty close to Miles Sanders but I'd probably hold Fournette over him. Sanders is 2 years younger with a little less wear and tear but when Fournette is getting 80-90% of the playing time next year and Philly is rotating the RB's I'm not sure the two years is going to be worth it to me but it's close.

What did you sell him for?

On 3/22/2020 at 10:39 AM, JohnnyU said:

I traded him for a 1st in next year's draft in two devy leagues.  Now is the time to trade Fournette IMO.  I don't know about moving him for Sanders however, but one could argue for that trade as well as against it.  Regardless, NOW IS THE TIME TO TRADE FOURNETTE !!!

I would need more than that to move Fournette

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

I would need more than that to move Fournette

I would rather have Ja'marr Chase over Fournette (had 1.1 and 1.2, both via trades).  I used th pick on Bateman, but one could easily say Chase since I had both picks.  I think there is a false sense of value for Fournette.  His efficiency numbers were one of the worst for RBs and his numbers were because of volume.   I don't expect he will have a 40 uptick in receptions like he did last year and I won't even bring up going a year without something wrong with his foot.  Even if he continues to get receptions in 2020 (if there is a 2020), I suspect he won't have much dynasty value in 2021.

Edited by JohnnyU

On 3/21/2020 at 4:15 PM, dmac37 said:

I just made a trade that I think most will think I got the bad end of the deal but I think I moved players who are at their highest level right now for players I see at a much higher value at the end of this coming season. No riskit no biscuit.

Gave:
Goff
Ertz
Mostert

Get:
Mayfield
Hockenson
S. Sims

You definitely got more upside so if that was your goal then you did pretty well.  You definitely lost that this year as I don't see Sims as much and the Lions don't know how to use a TE at all.

2 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

All of these were done last off-season between February and draft.

Was FFPC  and I gave Fournette and Corey Davis for Kelce and a 2020#1 which at the time I thought odds were on my side it would be pick 1-6 but ended up as pick 8. So pick ended up a little disappointing but still at end of the day it was Fournette/Corey Davis for what would end as Kelce/1.8.

Mentioned I bought him in two leagues.

Gave Gurley, Mckinnon, Gerald Everett and got back Fournette, Kupp, Lindsey,  Hayden Hurst and 2020#1. Lindsey never made it to my team, dealt him for Kareem Hunt straight up and that 2020#1 ended up being 1.11 but it did not matter because mid-season it basically bought me half of Michael Thomas.

Gave 1.10 and Tevin Coleman to McKinnon owner for Fournette in another league.

So sold him once, bought him twice, happy with all 3 moves.

5 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

, I suspect he won't have much dynasty value in 2021.

Not only do I suspect you are wrong about 2021 but I'll say in 2022 when he's the same age as Melvin Gordon is now he'll have more value then Melvin did while he was a FA. I'll also add I don't think Fournette has peaked yet with respect to fantasy production.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tejas said:

FFPC Dynasty $500

Traded:

RB, Devin Singletary 

Received:

WR, Julio Jones

Concerned about the bolded as well and it happens that we lose a season I'd not like your side but as is I'm still optimistic and would take Jones based on team makeup and concerns that Buffalo would like Singletary to be more of RBBC member.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

Not involved but .5 PPR:

DJ Chark for Juju

JuJu by a lot.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, menobrown said:

Not only do I suspect you are wrong about 2021 but I'll say in 2022 when he's the same age as Melvin Gordon is now he'll have more value then Melvin did while he was a FA. I'll also add I don't think Fournette has peaked yet with respect to fantasy production.

Why are his efficiency number so terrible?

Among 36 RBs with 40+ targets for the season, Fournette ranked 27th in yards per catch, 30th in yards per target, 25th in yards per route run. Despite a career-best 4.3 yards per rush, Football Outsiders rated Fournette just 34th among 45 qualifying RBs in both main rushing-efficiency metrics -- below average/replacement-level performance in each category. Pro Football Focus similarly graded Fournette just 41st in rushing among the 45 RBs with 100+ attempts in 2019.

Over his 3 seasons in the league, Fournette has touched the ball a lot when healthy. He ranks 4th in that span in carries per game and 3rd in touches per game. But among the top 100 RBs in total carries since the start of 2017, Fournette ranks just 66th in non-PPR points per touch and 63rd in PPR points per touch.

In short, he has feasted totally on touch volume.

Just now, JohnnyU said:

Why are his efficiency number so terrible?

The offense.

Volume matters and as I detailed yesterday his skill set is conducive to volume and but most off all the main fantasy touches which is goal line and pass catching. Non-goal line rushing production is fairly minimal for most RB's.

You can take efficiency, I'll take the RB putting up over 17 points a game despite playing with a turd offense and dealing with some injuries.

I anticipate 2021 being his last year as a Jaguar. If you hate Fournette you can say that's a volume concern. I view it more as opportunity to see improved efficiency when he's not on a broke offense.

7 minutes ago, menobrown said:

Concerned about the bolded as well and it happens that we lose a season I'd not like your side but as is I'm still optimistic and would take Jones based on team makeup and concerns that Buffalo would like Singletary to be more of RBBC member.

Exactly my thoughts on Singletary. Makes sense to add a back in the draft that’s a bit more dynamic receiving wise. 

What are people seeing Ronald Jones go for? Wondering if I package Jones and a 2021 1st is it enough for Lamar Jackson, or a Noah Fant type. 

13 minutes ago, Tejas said:

What are people seeing Ronald Jones go for? Wondering if I package Jones and a 2021 1st is it enough for Lamar Jackson, or a Noah Fant type. 

I traded RoJo but it was in a monster deal and I got a steal.

I gave RoJo, Carson, Waller, 1.3, 3.2

I got Barkley, Goedert, 4.7, 4.12

Not sure that helps at all.

• Thanks 1

10 team half ppr 

Amari cooper

for 

AJ Brown and Kareem Hunt

22 minutes ago, Tejas said:

Can't recall Jones getting traded in my leagues but I think both of those offers are fair. I'd not have hesitation of offending anyone making them.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2020 at 10:36 AM, hispeedthinmint said:

You traded Fournette straight up for Miles Sanders?

Yep straight up, if you look at various dynasty rankings it seems like they are close in value with Sanders gaining steam over Foiurnette as the off season moves on. Sanders is not a sure thing but I love the upside and I'm feeling like Fournette's value is going to continue to fall and I see his receptions being drastically reduced in the new system.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tejas said:

That might be a touch much for Fant unless it is TE Premium but for Lamar, I'd say go for it.  Especially if it is a later 1st.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, matttyl said:

10 team half ppr 

Amari cooper

for 

AJ Brown and Kareem Hunt

This could be relatively fair and Hunt going to a new team next year, it could lean the other way if he blows up.  However, I'm not a Tannehill believer and RB value can change so much, especially with the league devaluing the position.  I like this trade for Cooper as he should be a monster for years if he can stay healthy.

1 minute ago, dmac37 said:

Yep straight up, if you look at various dynasty rankings it seems like they are close in value with Sanders gaining steam over Foiurnette as the off season moves on. Sanders is not a sure thing but I love the upside and I'm feeling like Fournette's value is going to continue to fall and I see his receptions being drastically reduced in the new system.

Continue to fall? I wasn't aware it was falling for no reason

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, matttyl said:

10 team half ppr 

Amari cooper

for 

AJ Brown and Kareem Hunt

AJ and Hunt for me

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Tejas said:

No way I would do this in Dynasty...not even close...Lamar is 23 years old and was ridiculous last year...with him you have a chance to have a legit game-changer in your line-up...the return on this is dicey...while young Jones does not appear to be anything special...he could end up being solid or merely a JAG...as for the #1 you are rolling the dice on a prospect...best case scenario what do you get here compared to Lamar?  Worst case you maybe giving up an easy top 3 QB over the next five years or so for nothing...you need to be getting a lot more back if you are gonna deal someone capable of winning multiple weeks during the season for you. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Continue to fall? I wasn't aware it was falling for no reason

Yes my opinion his value is going to continue to fall. For reasons Johhny U has posted and I don't think Gruden and the new system will use him at the high volume he has been used, especially as a receiving RB. There was a site that included Fournette as one of the fallers in rankings but I don't recall who that was. 

ETA, it was CBS Sports showing Fournette at RB9 in January to RB15 in Feb.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/fantasy-football-running-back-dynasty-rankings-risers-and-fallers-plus-how-much-will-aaron-jones-regress/

Edited by dmac37

13 minutes ago, Boston said:

No way I would do this in Dynasty...not even close...Lamar is 23 years old and was ridiculous last year...with him you have a chance to have a legit game-changer in your line-up...the return on this is dicey...while young Jones does not appear to be anything special...he could end up being solid or merely a JAG...as for the #1 you are rolling the dice on a prospect...best case scenario what do you get here compared to Lamar?  Worst case you maybe giving up an easy top 3 QB over the next five years or so for nothing...you need to be getting a lot more back if you are gonna deal someone capable of winning multiple weeks during the season for you. 

I think he would be getting Lamar.

• Like 1

Just now, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I think he would be getting Lamar.

Yes, you are right...the meat of what I wrote stands...would need a lot more.

• Like 1

I have Fournette and Sanders back-to-back in my rankings, with Fournette in front. When I posted these rankings a month ago, I got pushback from some people who thought that I wasn't high enough on Sanders.

10 minutes ago, ZWK said:

I have Fournette and Sanders back-to-back in my rankings, with Fournette in front. When I posted these rankings a month ago, I got pushback from some people who thought that I wasn't high enough on Sanders.

I do like Sanders, especially with JoHo gone.  I would have tried to get a little more too.  Like a pick upgrade or something but I'm a seller of Fournette if I had him in any leagues.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, hispeedthinmint said:

I know you asked him but I also sold Fournette last offseason, also in FFPC. Hard to nail down how he fits in this deal but it was Fournette, Funchess, Golladay, for Julio, Mack and Josh Gordon.

ETA my bad this was two years ago not one

Edited by barackdhouse
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

That might be a touch much for Fant unless it is TE Premium but for Lamar, I'd say go for it.  Especially if it is a later 1st.

Thanks! TE premium 

12 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

I know you asked him but I also sold Fournette last offseason, also in FFPC. Hard to nail down how he fits in this deal but it was Fournette, Funchess, Golladay, for Julio, Mack and Josh Gordon.

That was a good deal before last offseason but may not age well if Julio falls off and Kenny G becomes the man for years.

50 minutes ago, Boston said:

Would including Paris Campbell sway you? It’s a 1 QB league btw.