Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 OFF-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

1 hour ago, JohnnyU said:

two firsts is probably too much for Evans and even if it isn't, I wouldn't have given the 2.09 to boot, especially in this draft.

I wouldn't have sold Evans for that package but I think it's fair. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JamboTaylor said:

Lamar jackson

for

Josh Allen

Kenny Golladay

Future 2nd

Wow. Is this SF? 

3 minutes ago, JamboTaylor said:

SF?

Superflex

FFPC

zeke, pollard, claypool,future 2nd, future 6th

for

justin jefferson, tee higgins, sony michel, and 2 future 1sts

3 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Non-ppr

Gave: 1.10, 2.09, 2021 1st (mid to late)

Got: Mike Evans, Ryan Fitzpatrick 

Not that I am high on Fitz but I'm hoping to take Tua early 2nd so he'll be a bridge.

I'm not even sure who is interesting at 1.10 in non-ppr and especially 2.09.  Non-ppr really hurts that value of all those 2nd tier WRs.  I would take Evans pretty easily here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BINGBING said:

12 team PPR

GAVE:  Mostert

GOT:  2021 1st

I have Mostert. Love the guy.  But he'd be gone in a second if I were offered a first for him. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Aunt Jemima said:

FFPC

for

I like the Zeke side.  Unless somehow you know those 1sts are both top 6 picks. Even thenI see it as close.

14 hours ago, BINGBING said:

12 team PPR

GAVE:  Mostert

GOT:  2021 1st

That's terrible to pay for Mostert

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

FFPC

for

I'm going with Higgins/Michel roughly equal to Claypool, the second and 6th.

Jefferson's ADP is 1.9 so this boils down to Jefferson and two 1st's for the Cowboys backfield or if you prefer 3 1sts' for the Cowboys backfield. Depending on where those future 1st's project and team makeup I could see both sides.

1 hour ago, BradtheAg said:

PPR

Gave Marlon Mack

Got 2.04

I would not have given that up for Mack before the NFL draft.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, jabarony said:

I have Mostert. Love the guy.  But he'd be gone in a second if I were offered a first for him. 

I absolutely agree with this. If I could have gotten or could get a first for him, I sure would.

On 5/8/2020 at 7:28 PM, Dr. BD said:

Been busy... ppr dynasty. roster has almost no rb talent, Cohen was my RB1 or 2...

Gave 1.07, Cohen

Got Miles Sanders 

Own 1.01 and 1.03 here too. Should be a big upgrade at RB from 2019 for me 

I'm really surprised by this deal. Why would you give Sanders, who just showed prowess catching the ball, for presumably somebody like Jeudy and Cohen. He must like this year's draft class a lot. 

18 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Non-ppr

Gave: 1.10, 2.09, 2021 1st (mid to late)

Got: Mike Evans, Ryan Fitzpatrick 

Not that I am high on Fitz but I'm hoping to take Tua early 2nd so he'll be a bridge.

I like it for you and think Evans will score plenty of touchdowns, but I would have tried to hold on to the 2.09. Just for neatness' sake. 

"Are you turning down two first-round picks?"

Edited by rockaction

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, rockaction said:

I absolutely agree with this. If I could have gotten or could get a first for him, I sure would.

I'm really surprised by this deal. Why would you give Sanders, who just showed prowess catching the ball, for presumably somebody like Jeudy and Cohen. He must like this year's draft class a lot. 

I like it for you and think Evans will score plenty of touchdowns, but I would have tried to hold on to the 2.09. Just for neatness' sake. 

"Are you turning down two first-round picks?"

"Are you letting the 2.09 stand in the way of getting Mike Evans?"

Edited by Hankmoody
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

Just now, Hankmoody said:

Exactly.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 10:28 PM, Dr. BD said:

Been busy... ppr dynasty. roster has almost no rb talent, Cohen was my RB1 or 2...

Gave 1.07, Cohen

Got Miles Sanders 

Own 1.01 and 1.03 here too. Should be a big upgrade at RB from 2019 for me 

Love that deal for you. In my dynasty (no ppr) went after Sanders but owner wanted DWatson and CGodwin for Sanders and Darnold.  (Mahomes is my starter). I also have 1.07 (and 1.01 as well) so maybe I can try Watson and 1.07 for Sanders and Darnold or Big Ben. Look this thread for seeing what the value is off players and coming up with offers.

LOLZ. "Argy bargy mumble."

"Fine, you've got the 2.09."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rockaction said:

LOLZ. "Argy bargy mumble."

"Fine, you've got the 2.09."

"You know what, I'm good.  I probably shouldn't even be selling Evans for this I'm gonna hold off".

Sometimes you just snap accept a deal.

• Like 2

"You know what, I'm good.  I probably shouldn't even be selling Evans for this I'm gonna hold off".

Ow. Sounds more like the 101 to me. 

24 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

I did a major deal last week involving two first round startup players and it got hung up for over 24 hours on giving up the 6.1 or 5.1 of the rookie draft.

• Laughing 1

16 minutes ago, menobrown said:

I did a major deal last week involving two first round startup players and it got hung up for over 24 hours on giving up the 6.1 or 5.1 of the rookie draft.

That's great as long as you're willing to lose the deal over such a pittance of a difference.  It's a lot easier to walk away when the principal parts are very close in value.

2 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

Yeah sometimes I know there is more value to be had, but the risk of giving the other guy (or gal) cold feet is enough to just take a great *enough* deal when it's on your table. I don't like getting cute when my opponent is presumably making a mistake.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Swizzle said:

14 team SF - TE Premium

Gave - Goff, 1.06, 2.01

Got - Mahomes, 3.11

That’s like a fraction of what Mahomes should go for in SF or 2QB. 

• Like 4

12 team 1 RB start PPR

Team A - Ronald Jones, David Njoku

Team B - DeVante Parker, 2020 2.09 (Laviska Shenault)

4 minutes ago, Denver724 said:

12 team 1 RB start PPR

Seems light for Parker IMO. But that's only if last season wasn't a complete fluke.

1 hour ago, Denver724 said:

12 team 1 RB start PPR

Parker side by a lot. I don’t really understand this one for the guy getting Rojo. 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 4:05 PM, wgoldsph said:

16 team dynasty

Gave 1.5 1.15 2.5

For

1.1 and 2.11

Hunt is my best rb and have Godwin, Kupp and deebo as my top three wr.

*cough* self bump *cough*

11 minutes ago, wgoldsph said:

Seeing you have a need for RB. I like the deal to nab 1 of the top 2.  Is it a ppr league? Who are you taking?

Just now, BearsFan4Life said:

Seeing you have a need for RB. I like the deal to nab 1 of the top 2.  Is it a ppr league? Who are you taking?

. 5 ppr for rbs.  I'm going ceh

Just now, wgoldsph said:

. 5 ppr for rbs.  I'm going ceh

I would do the same .. have 1.01 in standard already having CMC and DHenry so not sure which way I am going yet.. Good Luck!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BearsFan4Life said:

I would do the same .. have 1.01 in standard already having CMC and DHenry so not sure which way I am going yet.. Good Luck!

I'm putting my faith in Malholmes and Reid, ymmv.  Good luck to you!

12 minutes ago, wgoldsph said:

I'm putting my faith in Malholmes and Reid, ymmv.  Good luck to you!

Got Mahomes and Kelce already so might as well keep riding that train!

• Like 1

I am real new to Dynasty leagues as last year was my first try at a dynasty league. One of the most difficult areas for me is trying to calculate what the value is of "next year's" draft picks are, i.e. 2021. I use DTC,but not sure if that is the most accurate way to judge picks.

This league is really a "Rookie/Vet draft" as the rosters are at 27 players with 15 keepers declared and then we draft the remaining players plus rookies together in August. I am learning, but any assistance would be welcome and I would be grateful for you sharing your knowledge.

Right now I have an offer:

I get: Kirk, WR Arizona

I give up: 2021 first round selection

Thoughts on this offer and Dynasty league with rookie/vet drafts would be appreciated!!

Bunch of trades went down during our draft, not personally involved in any of them.  I included who was taken with the picks in parentheses for reference

14 team PPR Superflex, 1.5 PPR for TE

Start QB, RB, WR, TE, SF, Flex, Flex, Flex, Flex

Trade 1

Team A Gives: Saquon Barkley, Ian Thomas

Team B Gives: 1.03 (Jonathon Taylor), AJ Brown, 2.05, 2.11, 3.09

Team 2 

Team A Gives: 1.10 (Justin Herbert), Tyrod Taylor

Team B Gives: 1.13 (Henry Ruggs), 2.03 (Tee Higgins)

Trade 3

Team A Gives: Jonnu Smith, 2021 1st, 2021 2nd, 2021 3rd (this is the best team in the league by a long shot)

Team B Gives: 1.14 (Denzel Mims), 2.12 (Chase Claypool)

Trade 4

Team A Gives: 2.05 (Bryan Edwards), 2.11 (Joshua Kelly), 3.12, 2021 3rd

Team B Gives: 2.01 (Jordan Love), 2020 2nd

Trade 5

Team A Gives: Olabisi Johnson, 3.02

Team B Gives: 2.09 (Antonio Gibson)

Trade 6

Team A Gives: 3.04 (Alvin Kamara Owner)

Team B Gives: Latavius Murray

Trade 7

Team A Gives: Austin Ekeler, 2.14 (Darryngton Evans)

Team B Gives: Sam Darnold, 2021 3rd

16 hours ago, wgoldsph said:

I would take 1.1 here pretty easily. Good trade. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robb said:

I am real new to Dynasty leagues as last year was my first try at a dynasty league. One of the most difficult areas for me is trying to calculate what the value is of "next year's" draft picks are, i.e. 2021. I use DTC,but not sure if that is the most accurate way to judge picks.

This league is really a "Rookie/Vet draft" as the rosters are at 27 players with 15 keepers declared and then we draft the remaining players plus rookies together in August. I am learning, but any assistance would be welcome and I would be grateful for you sharing your knowledge.

Thoughts on this offer and Dynasty league with rookie/vet drafts would be appreciated!!

I would rather have the 1st...Kirk has value but he's had two up and down years...if he continues that trend his value will really plummet, on a good team he might not even be one their top 15...if I am going to deal a future #1 I would rather have both more upside and less downside.

17 hours ago, wgoldsph said:

1.1 very easily for me

• Like 1

FFPC

Gave: JuJu, Waller, 2021 3rd

Got: Tyreek, Cohen, 2021 5th

I traded for Mahomes in this league a couple weeks ago and now pair him with Tyreek.  Not too many stacks that come with 80-burger upside.  Also like Cohen as an underrated asset.

I'm expecting a bounce back season from JuJu but not to previous levels.  Somewhere in between.  Am very concerned about Waller repeating.  Moreau was already annoying, especially in the red zone, and now they're bringing in Witten and two highly drafted wideouts, plus Bowden as a wildcard...just see this ship steering away from being as reliant on Waller as they were last year.

My other main pieces are Aaron Jones, Melvin Gordon, AJB, Ridley, Gallup, Goedert, Akers, Lindsay, Jarwin.  Feel like one of the two front runners now.

Minor deal, 16 team IDP

A gave up Haskins, Dwayne WAS QB; Eifert, Tyler JAC TE

B gave up Year 2020 Draft Pick #80; 2021 3rd and 4th. 

5 hours ago, robb said:

Kirk lost a lot of his value when Hopkins joined the team.   There's a shot at AZ supporting two WR1 players but this year Fitz is still going to command targets and Isabella flashed at times last year so you don't know where he fits in in the future.

42 minutes ago, Vandelay said:

FFPC

I traded for Mahomes in this league a couple weeks ago and now pair him with Tyreek.  Not too many stacks that come with 80-burger upside.  Also like Cohen as an underrated asset.

I'm expecting a bounce back season from JuJu but not to previous levels.  Somewhere in between.  Am very concerned about Waller repeating.  Moreau was already annoying, especially in the red zone, and now they're bringing in Witten and two highly drafted wideouts, plus Bowden as a wildcard...just see this ship steering away from being as reliant on Waller as they were last year.

My other main pieces are Aaron Jones, Melvin Gordon, AJB, Ridley, Gallup, Goedert, Akers, Lindsay, Jarwin.  Feel like one of the two front runners now.

Think Cohens value is almost gone, but since you have goedert the drop from 3rd to 5th round picks is worth the juju to hill jump.

3 hours ago, Spookytooth said:

12 team ppr dynasty.  26 man rosters

Traded Hakeem Butler and 5.8 for David Njoku

Never believed in butler and after nuk think even less of him.   Hooper is in cle which hamstrings njokus value.  5.8 might end up being the most valuable piece here.

29 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

Minor deal, 16 team IDP

A gave up Haskins, Dwayne WAS QB; Eifert, Tyler JAC TE

B gave up Year 2020 Draft Pick #80; 2021 3rd and 4th. 

I am going with Haskins...since it is a 16 team league every starting QB has value...if Haskins develops this year that will be a nice piece to have for a good amount of time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wgoldsph said:

Think Cohens value is almost gone, but since you have goedert the drop from 3rd to 5th round picks is worth the juju to hill jump.

With respect to how people view Cohens value you are right, it's not much. But he did say underrated.

If you think Cohen just had a bad year and can return to being a 15+PPG guy, a guy who finished 12th in RB scoring in 2018, then he is a wildly underrated asset. Most people seem to either forget his 2018 season and/or view it as an anomaly, so his value right now is super low, does not necessarily mean it should or will continue to be.

59 minutes ago, Vandelay said:

FFPC

Tyreek pretty easily...that is not the haul I would be looking for if I dealt Hill.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, menobrown said:

With respect to how people view Cohens value you are right, it's not much. But he did say underrated.

If you think Cohen just had a bad year and can return to being a 15+PPG guy, a guy who finished 12th in RB scoring in 2018, then he is a wildly underrated asset. Most people seem to either forget his 2018 season and/or view it as an anomaly, so his value right now is super low, does not necessarily mean it should or will continue to be.

The bears coaching staff proved to be inept last season, forcing their terrible qb to make low percentage throws instead of relying on their ground game and easy yac type completions that Cohen excelled at in 18.  Inserting Foles into the equation doesn't get me hype about their future.

Edited by wgoldsph

Cohen is a guy who I'd like to have on my bench once the bullets of a season start flying.  Hes not sexy at all but I love having a satelitte back to plug bye weeks and injuries.  You can reasonably hope for double digits if hes in your lineup and it while it won't win you a week, it won't kill you either.  That's all I'm really looking for with him, a usable player.  I think that's underrated this time of year.  There might even be a hint of upside with Montgomery clearly not running away with the job.