What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (18 Viewers)

I'm worried about Hopkins as he has a lot working against him right now in terms of situation.  Not nearly that worried though,  Jesus. 

Does a reduced suspension put him 1 step lower in the protocol?  He had a 4 game suspension already and got it reduced to 3 didn't he?  He's clearly the best RB in the league when healthy or not suspended, but that's the biggest caveat of all.  He's been one of those two things for 3/4 years in the league so far (including this year).  At what point are people going to be leery of him?  When he holds out for a long term contract this year or next with constant franchise tags?
Let me guess, you said this to the Bell owner when you tried to trade for him and got turned down? He's a risk, but any player could get hurt and he's getting older/ maturing over time (hopefully) and he's seen what can happen (Bryant). 

Those were lopsided trades.

Trades, Non-PPR.

Team A (Leveon Owner) Gives - Latavius Murray

Team B Gives - Deangelo.

Team A gives - Demarco

Team C gives - 2017 1st (pick 1-4 range)

Team A was trying to sell high but looks like a really bad trade for now. Think they overestimated Henry's effect.

Team D gives - Eli Rogers, Fozzy Whitaker

Team E gives - Vikings D, Paxton Lynch

Team D is a contender but had Texans D.

Team D gives - Dez, Jeremy Hill, Pitta

Team C gives - Odell

Trades, Non-PPR.

Team A gives - Demarco

Team C gives - 2017 1st (pick 1-4 range)

Team A was trying to sell high but looks like a really bad trade for now. Think they overestimated Henry's effect.
If I was not a strong contender I would hit the reset button on Demarco all day long.

steelers1080 said:
They are a strong contender, but wouldn't play him over David Johnson or Leveon. So it's understandable, but he's worth more now.
More than a top 4 pick in that draft class? I'm not so sure about that.

12 teams, ppr

I'm in a rebuild....

Gave: Crowell/late '17 1st

Got: Diggs

I'm a huge Cro fan. But in rebuilds I like to sell away my RB assets as I view RB production as year to year. 

non-ppr, standard scoring

Luck

for

Tannehill

P Lynch

2017 1, 2018 1 (17 pick should be 8-12)

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved Gordon and Hurns in a deep bench 12tm 3wr ppr dyno for Hilton and an early 2017 1st (1-4)  I'm rebuilding and going nowhere, so it felt right. The TDS prob won't keep coming like this. 

14 team .. no ppr

Gave: Decker, Sims

Got: Maclin

Doesn't affect my starting lineup. Maclin is a bye week filler. Martin is back and worried about Decker's shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Team, TE Premium/SuperFlex/Devy league. 2QB-1RB/WR/TE-4Flex

• Gave: Matt Jones, Jay Ajayi, Terrance West
  • Received: 2017 1st, 2nd, Devin Funchess
I am rebuilding and am shipping off everything that isn't nailed down, especially RBs because they only get 0.5 PPR and we only need to start one. The rookie picks are a little diluted due to quite a few of the top 2017 rookies already being rostered, but the team is currently sitting at 1.03/2.03, so there's a decent chance the pick ends up being useful. 

12 Team, TE Premium/SuperFlex/Devy league. 2QB-1RB/WR/TE-4Flex

• Gave: Matt Jones, Jay Ajayi, Terrance West
  • Received: 2017 1st, 2nd, Devin Funchess
I am rebuilding and am shipping off everything that isn't nailed down, especially RBs because they only get 0.5 PPR and we only need to start one. The rookie picks are a little diluted due to quite a few of the top 2017 rookies already being rostered, but the team is currently sitting at 1.03/2.03, so there's a decent chance the pick ends up being useful. 
I'd take the picks, not a fan of anyone you gave up

2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1Flex - 10 team .5ppr

I traded away Wentz

I got Derrick Henry, Donte Moncrief, Tevin Coleman

Coleman being the only one I'd likely start.  Moncrief is my WR5 and I have DJ, Gordon and Hill.  So it's a bye week depth trade.  Still set at QB, with Dak in the pipeline.

Might want to plug your nose. In a best ball PPR dynasty :

Team A gave Matt Jones and Fozzy Whitaker

Team B gave Amari Cooper

Blew all of us away. We all would have been willing to give up two much better RBs. Dude was desperate for RB help.

2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1Flex - 10 team .5ppr

I traded away Wentz

I got Derrick Henry, Donte Moncrief, Tevin Coleman

Coleman being the only one I'd likely start.  Moncrief is my WR5 and I have DJ, Gordon and Hill.  So it's a bye week depth trade.  Still set at QB, with Dak in the pipeline.
In a start 2 QB league that was an awful trade by you.

Gave: 2017 1 (Top 3), 2017 1 (Late) 

Got: Gurley

Owner dealing Gurley Received his 2017 1 (the early 1) and mine. He is trying to move key assets to lock up 1.1. His Starting WRs are Shepherd, Cruz and Djax. I'm 4-0 but only had two RBs (Hill and Blount) rostered in start 2 (wasn't expecting to compete this year) and needed a stud. 

Gave: 2017 1 (Top 3), 2017 1 (Late) 

Got: Gurley

Owner dealing Gurley Received his 2017 1 (the early 1) and mine. He is trying to move key assets to lock up 1.1. His Starting WRs are Shepherd, Cruz and Djax. I'm 4-0 but only had two RBs (Hill and Blount) rostered in start 2 (wasn't expecting to compete this year) and needed a stud. 
Dealing Gurley for a shot at Fournette doesn't exactly count as gaining a stud, even if he both wins the #1 pick AND his rookie choice becomes stud-like...

I'm guessing deals like this are how his cupboard got so bare in the first place...

In a start 2 QB league that was an awful trade by you.
Just "awful" that's it?  Forgive me if I'd like more of an explanation.  It's 10 team, not 16 otherwise I'd want a lot more.  I'm in win now, and I had absolutely no depth with a lucky streak of bye weeks for now but will be hurt later in the year.  People want to claim Wentz is a top tier QB on his way to elite, fine, I'm not taking that chance though because the odd's are very much not in his favor of reaching that height.  Starting 4-0 and got my depth for the weeks I need it and hoping to bring home the title.  

Big one just went down in my 14 team dynasty 

team a gave 

Gurley

Mel Gordon

Mike Floyd

tajae sharpe 

team b gave:

amari cooper

randall cobb

doug Martin 

gio bernard   

Big one just went down in my 14 team dynasty 

team a gave 

Gurley

Mel Gordon

Mike Floyd

tajae sharpe 

team b gave:

amari cooper

randall cobb

doug Martin 

gio bernard   
Gurley and Gordon.

Cooper is a stud, but WR's are much easier to come by than bellcow RB's.

Big DFWC trade made in my league not involved.

Beckham and Bernard

for

David Johnson and Melvin Gordon

I like Cooper too.   Gordon and Gurley are fine players,  especially Gurley -  he is awesome,  but I don't like betting on the situation for RBs getting better in LA and Jeff Fischer may get extended.    Gordon is only a Bellcow this year because of injuries and this is Dynasty. 

Cooper side loses in the short term maybe,  but wins big in the long term.

Hot take: Gurley is a PPR Bellcow when he starts getting used in the passing game. 

12 team deep roster te premium ppr, start 1QB, 1RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLX (RB/WR/TE)

Sent 2017 3rd and Adam Humphries

Received Tavon Austin and Chris Hogan

Own Edelman if that matters.

Two different leagues both 12 team PPR:

Gurley for Cooper

Gurley for Freeman, Michael, 2017 1 (late, 5-0 team), 2017 1 (mid, 2-3 team but 8 of 12 make playoffs so he's likely in). 

Users who are viewing this thread