What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 FPC prizes deposited into your accounts (1 Viewer)

Alex - FFPC

Footballguy
All end-of-season Footballguys Players Championship prizes have been deposited into your FFPC accounts tonight. Go to your MyTeams page and click the My Account button. Scroll down to Transaction History to see your deposited prizes. Scroll down further for the withdrawal request button. Please read below before submitting your withdrawal.

PRIZE WITHDRAWAL PROCESS

• You can begin submitting your withdrawal requests as soon as you see funds in your account. If you are expecting more prizes to be placed into your account from other FFPC leagues, please wait until they have been deposited in the next day or so before submitting your withdrawal as this will make this process more seamless.
  • All prize distribution by the FFPC is processed via check by mail ONLY.
  • Any cash withdrawal of $600 or more will require a W-9 to be filled out and will generate an IRS Form-1099 for the 2015 year.
  • We are still working on electronic W-9 forms and hope to have them go live in your FFPC accounts this coming week, which will streamline your withdrawal process.
  • Until the electronic W-9 forms are installed, Chris Lambert will be emailing you a copy of a W-9 that must be filled out and emailed back.
  • Any funds left in your FFPC account can be used for next year's registration. Only funds which are requested for withdrawal are subject to filling a W-9 form.
  • Prizes can be used for the World Famous FFPC Playoff Challenge, now open for registration.

PRIZE-SPLITTING BETWEEN CO-MANAGERS

• The FFPC offers prize splitting between owners and co-managers for cash prize total of $2,000 or more.
  • The primary owner will always remain the sole legal prize winner and MUST authorize payment to his co-manager by writing/email. The primary owner may be required to fill out and sign an authorization form indicating the name & address of his co-manager and the amount he should receive. Both the primary owner and the co-manager will each fill out a W-9. Once these documents are received and approved by the FFPC, prizes will be released to both parties. At year’s end, both the primary owner and the co-manager will each receive IRS Form-1099 for their prize awards.
  • Please email Chris at chris@myffpc.com to begin initiate prize-splitting process once the prizes are in your FFPC account.

Money showed up in my account just as you said. Thanks.

I also won an FPC entry for next year via a $35 DE satellite. Should I see that somewhere?

ImTheScientist said:
brun said:
Money showed up in my account just as you said. Thanks.

I also won an FPC entry for next year via a $35 DE satellite. Should I see that somewhere?
One of my free entries shows up on the my teams page.
Thanks. I see it there now.

Alex - What about those of us that won FootballGuys subscriptions in the FPC? Specifically, I won a 3-yr subscription and my FBGs expiration date has not been extended to reflect this.

Alex - What about those of us that won FootballGuys subscriptions in the FPC? Specifically, I won a 3-yr subscription and my FBGs expiration date has not been extended to reflect this.
You should have your subscriptions activated by Footballguys.com. If not, please send an email to their customer support.

Users who are viewing this thread