What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Oregon Militia Takeover - Ammon Bundy arrested (2 Viewers)

What's the water situation up in that area? Can they bring in snow guns to add to the snow berm I would like to see constructed. Hell, I'd like to see snow constantly blowing across that compound burying them ever deeper to the point where going outside to take a leak becomes impractical. Donner party these folks.
Strong. Strong to very strong.
one of the most extensive freshwater marsh ecosystems in the western United States

it would warm the cockels of my cold dead heart if native americans showed up and started saying we agree give the land back to who originally owned it i can see if now it would be like hey now what you cowpokes now what indeed man that would be one hell of a bam even in the old swcers bam book and i have seen a lot of bams in my day and even given a few here and there so here is hoping for a bam filled 2016 take that to the bank bromigos

Bundy Bro apparently took 500K loan from the tyrannical Feds.

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/01/ammon-bundy-oregon-protest-sba-loan

Neat.

Should have bought more snacks.
Will read later but not even surprised. Seems to happen all the time where these ultra-Libertarian types, Tea Party, "anti Big Government" guys are huge hypocrites when someone digs into their past.
My biggest Tea Party type friend is a union member. So is his wife.

Is this over yet? Did the F.B.I. guys from Die Hard show up yet and are they related to each other? Update?

What's the water situation up in that area? Can they bring in snow guns to add to the snow berm I would like to see constructed. Hell, I'd like to see snow constantly blowing across that compound burying them ever deeper to the point where going outside to take a leak becomes impractical. Donner party these folks.
one of the most extensive freshwater marsh ecosystems in the western United States
Isn't that like saying the quickest kid at fat camp? ;)

:droughtjokes:

On the western side of the Cascades.

On the eastern side, not so much.

Rain shadow, et al.

i bet this is like washington state well once upon many of you fbgs lifetimes ago i drove from seattle out to glacier national park and we went throuugh spokane after you get past the mountains it is just a desert with the columbia river and that is about the only damned thing until you see spokane take that to the bank brohans

i get the areopostal islands just the old swcer and some ice caves you can all pay me a mint to come and see them if you dare and i will get to take it to the bank brohans

i bet this is like washington state well once upon many of you fbgs lifetimes ago i drove from seattle out to glacier national park and we went throuugh spokane after you get past the mountains it is just a desert with the columbia river and that is about the only damned thing until you see spokane take that to the bank brohans
Ya, the section of I-90 from the Columbia river to Spokane is tedious. There's much more interesting routes across the state, but they're all slower.

Sabertooth said:
The General said:
PlasmaDogPlasma said:
PIK95 said:
Is this over yet? Did the F.B.I. guys from Die Hard show up yet and are they related to each other? Update?
It's over. The government gave away all land it controlled. I got Cowpens National Battlefield in South Carolina.
:lol: you got screwed I got Mount Rainier.
I got Lake Michigan. :own3d:
Um, well, you see ...oh, nevermind. The lakes are a nice 'get.'

PlasmaDogPlasma said:
PIK95 said:
It's over. The government gave away all land it controlled. I got Cowpens National Battlefield in South Carolina.
:lmao:

SWC said:
I have driven that route many times Brohan. Not much out there. Next time stop over night in Walla Walla and enjoy some nice red wines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some political ramifications here: Ted Cruz was VERY supportive of Clive Bundy in the past, but he's condemning what the son is doing. Trying to move a little to the center as Iowa approaches?

These guys are radicals and will not win but do not mistake that millions of gun owning Americans are in the same book but not the same page as these protesters.

While the vast majority would not go to the extent that these guys have gone they mostly all share the same sentiment and although not for this protest would eventually show their disdain for the way this government has taken them.

We luckily only have one more year of this dark cloud hanging over us, so I don't think we will see it in my lifetime but it could eventually happen. Every empire dies and so will this one. It could be an interesting death roll.

These guys are radicals and will not win but do not mistake that millions of gun owning Americans are in the same book but not the same page as these protesters.

While the vast majority would not go to the extent that these guys have gone they mostly all share the same sentiment and although not for this protest would eventually show their disdain for the way this government has taken them.

We luckily only have one more year of this dark cloud hanging over us, so I don't think we will see it in my lifetime but it could eventually happen. Every empire dies and so will this one. It could be an interesting death roll.

:lmao: :lmao:

Calm down.

More like nine more years. You're going to hate it.

I think this is what background checks are for... can't have people like this getting guns willy nilly.

JerseyToughGuys said:
Bundy Bro apparently took 500K loan from the tyrannical Feds.

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/01/ammon-bundy-oregon-protest-sba-loan

Neat.

Should have bought more snacks.
I'm going to go ahead and assume at least the loan part is 100% accurate, unless they have the wrong "Aamon Bundy".

This fat #### takes a half million dollar loan from the government to aid small businesses that would get normally shown the door from the private marketplace. Amazing how oblivious this guy is.

He won't like Hillary, but the cloud won't be quite as "dark". You get it?

Clinton will not have the anywhere the reach Obama does. She is a joke and does not concern me at all. If elected will not win a second term. She is not to be taken seriously, much like Trump.

I think this is what background checks are for... can't have people like this getting guns willy nilly.
You would be waaaaay too late on me, not to mention I have passed numerous background checks already. Like most on this thread you have no idea on what you are talking about in all reality.

Man, the Clinton campaign should pay you for posts like this.

the government should keep the situation alive and make it a living national monument. a place where other yeehawdists could come and feel welcomed and they could share stories of late welfare checks and post office loitering. and the people would be free to come bring them snacks and witness and admire their strong overthrowin' techniques and sittin' around prowess. With live cams, "Big Brother" style. Who wouldn't want to enjoy the conversation subsequent to them learning of Obama's background check executive action?

SWC said:
I have driven that route many times Brohan. Not much out there. Next time stop over night in Walla Walla and enjoy some nice red wines.
dude people called my dad capital b brohan hey just kidding bromigo that was a long time ago and the chances of me getting back there are slim to none and old slimmy was killed when one of grandpasocks guns went off but man i appreciate the offer take that to the bank brochacho

Do you has blog

23 degrees in Burns, OR - feels like 18 with the wind chill. Did anybody think to send hot cocoa?

Not sure what the IP routing situation is at ground zero but I would think an Amazon wish list like the grade school teachers post would be a winning idea.

the government should keep the situation alive and make it a living national monument. a place where other yeehawdists could come and feel welcomed and they could share stories of late welfare checks and post office loitering. and the people would be free to come bring them snacks and witness and admire their strong overthrowin' techniques and sittin' around prowess. With live cams, "Big Brother" style. Who wouldn't want to enjoy the conversation subsequent to them learning of Obama's background check executive action?
This is what I'd like to see.

Start by air dropping a care package via B52.

This is better than building the wall around them idea. For every week you spend being a government, overthrowing patriot you have to post a video blog.

This is a great idea.

If the guns are irrelevant and these guys are non-violent, then there should be zero issue or risk for the police or fbi to enter the area/building and peacefully arrest them all.

This is better than building the wall around them idea. For every week you spend being a government, overthrowing patriot you have to post a video blog.

This is a great idea.
Why not combine the two and make it a glass wall?

23 degrees in Burns, OR - feels like 18 with the wind chill. Did anybody think to send hot cocoa?

Not sure what the IP routing situation is at ground zero but I would think an Amazon wish list like the grade school teachers post would be a winning idea.
Can they just shut off heat and power and end this thing more quickly?

This is a great idea.
Turn it into a reality show and you may make a few bucks...

That would seem like a good idea in some situations I suppose.

They're about 35 miles from civilization. Presumably they can find enough game meat and firewood to resolve the subsistence issues.

As of yesterday the authorities have been letting them come and go as they please. Although the tactics will change at some point they're not (as far as anyone knows) making any effort to encircle.

The wildlife refuge is something like 45 miles by 37 miles?

After a week it would be like "Lord of the Flies" in there.

After a week it would be like "Lord of the Flies" in there.
You've confused them with Occupy Wall Street.

This is a great idea.
Turn it into a reality show and you may make a few bucks...
Too bad "Biggest Loser" is already taken.

You would be waaaaay too late on me, not to mention I have passed numerous background checks already. Like most on this thread you have no idea on what you are talking about in all reality.
:lol:

Don't tell me what I know or don't know from a flippant comment posted in response to a laughably off base initial post.

I see that as part of your lack of touch with reality, you also can't sense a sarcastic, if not sardonic, response.

If the guns are irrelevant and these guys are non-violent, then there should be zero issue or risk for the police or fbi to enter the area/building and peacefully arrest them all.
Their leader does not recognize the authority of the federal government. I can't imagine that he would recognize the FBI's ability to write him a ticket, let alone arrest him.

The General said:
PlasmaDogPlasma said:
PIK95 said:
:lol: you got screwed I got Mount Rainier.
I got a rock.

Users who are viewing this thread