What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Oregon Militia Takeover - Ammon Bundy arrested (1 Viewer)

Anyway - wake me up if anything interesting happens. Gotta go to sleep and that lady's voice won't allow that to happen.

-QG

:lmao:

"We want our freedom! We want our country back! We want the ideals of the Constitution reinstated and the tyrannical Federal government overthrown and disbanded! Oh, and don't let Hillary run for President."

This has to be one of the dumbest movements in this country's history. Anyone thinking these people are even remotely right are throw-aways in society IMO.
The Trump thread is just a few down...
Surprisingly this thing was mocked or ignored by pretty much everyone from the get go. The usual big name talk show tools who you would have expected to possibly get on board even a little stayed away IIRC.

Yeah.. I can't think of a single source who thought these guys had their act together or were backing a noble cause.

This has to be one of the dumbest movements in this country's history. Anyone thinking these people are even remotely right are throw-aways in society IMO.
The Trump thread is just a few down...
Surprisingly this thing was mocked or ignored by pretty much everyone from the get go. The usual big name talk show tools who you would have expected to possibly get on board even a little stayed away IIRC.
Some conversation last night:"Where's Fox been during all of this??!"

"Being a shill for our tyrannical government! "

Can't wait until Cracked gets one of these guys for an interview. "5 Surprising Facts I Learned About Sex Toys (While Staging An Armed Rebellion)"

Last 4 protesters have surrendered
At the final moment after the first three had walked out, [David] Fry said he was feeling suicidal and wouldn't give himself up. He demanded to talk to an FBI negotiator by phone as others repeatedly urged him to calm down and walk out."I'm a free man and I will die a free man," Fry said as the frantic conversation played out on a live feed online.Over an hour, Fry rebuffed supporters again and again, saying he feared going to prison and losing his freedom.Fry had played a role throughout the occupation providing social media help to the protesters."We will pray you out," a woman's voice was heard saying at one point, but then Fry said he was pointing a gun at his head."I'm really confused right now," he said as the entreaties continued for him to leave the refuge.Finally, Fry said he wanted a cigarette and cookie and started walking out.

The police report of all the contraband found at the site should be interesting.

Five (5) twelve-inch black dildos

Seven (7) eighteen-inch black dildos

Twelve (12) pounds of glitter

One fifty-five (55) gallon drum containing fifty-two (52) gallons of personal lubricant

The police report of all the contraband found at the site should be interesting.

Five (5) twelve-inch black dildos

Seven (7) eighteen-inch black dildos

Twelve (12) pounds of glitter

One fifty-five (55) gallon drum containing fifty-two (52) gallons of personal lubricant
Could be some of that is missing ;)

Joe Summer said:
Last 4 protesters have surrendered

At the final moment after the first three had walked out, [David] Fry said he was feeling suicidal and wouldn't give himself up. He demanded to talk to an FBI negotiator by phone as others repeatedly urged him to calm down and walk out.

"I'm a free man and I will die a free man," Fry said as the frantic conversation played out on a live feed online.

Over an hour, Fry rebuffed supporters again and again, saying he feared going to prison and losing his freedom.

Fry had played a role throughout the occupation providing social media help to the protesters.

"We will pray you out," a woman's voice was heard saying at one point, but then Fry said he was pointing a gun at his head.

"I'm really confused right now," he said as the entreaties continued for him to leave the refuge.

Finally, Fry said he wanted a cigarette and cookie and started walking out.
Cigarettes and cookies for the win!

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread