What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for Redraft/2-5 Keeper League (1 Viewer)

I've been involved in fantasy football for a long time and when you are looking for a new league, to me the best type of league is a league where you draft a team of 20-25 or whatever number and you keep a small amount of players moving forward. (Example, you draft a player in the 7th round, if you want to keep him next year, it will cost you a 5th round pick, then the following year, a 3rd round pick). Some added twists I've seen is you are allowed to tag a player as a franchise player and you get to keep him for one more season.

Dynasty leagues are nice, but too often there are owners who take high risks and they bomb, then they quit the league and then the league is stuck with 1-2 teams that no one new wants.

In redraft leagues, I feel it shows how good you are in drafting and makes waiver moves during the season hence the reason I'm looking for a redraft/keeper (of a small amount of players) type of league. $50 to $150 range, including IR and taxi squads and all the fixings.

Drop me a ling if someone has or knows of a league like this.

I have an opening in one of my dynasty leagues. Check it out and let me know if this would interest you. I hear you about dynasty leagues, but this is a very established league with long term, committed owners. If you've never tried IDP (Individual Defensive Player) leagues before you owe it to yourself to try one. As Sig says: IDP fantasy football is "real" fantasy football.

Ultimate Dynasty League. The url is http://www32.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/33159 The open team is California Crushers.
This team is in pretty good shape and this is a contract year league, so player turnover is plentiful and the off-season free agent auction is robust. The league fee is $25. The scoring system is complex and reflects the value of a players performance both good and bad. This team picks 4th in the upcoming rookie draft and has it's own picks in the first, third, fourth and fifth rounds. This is a 16-team, full IDP dynasty league.

Users who are viewing this thread