What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at NY Giants (1 Viewer)

Well, that's new. 1st play, Bradford saw movement and backed out, changed the play - audibled. Taking their time more.

Shurmur promised an interview, be interesting to see what new wrinkles he tries today.

Wow. I know the Murray run was the shinning play but where in hell has that play fake to TE in the flat been all season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shurmur basically started his interview at 1pm EST. Shurmur/Bradford combo with a power run game behind Mathews/Murray to set up PA to Matthews/Ertz. Draft OLine and go. Show Jeff what you can do and don't forget your #*$% binder when you show up to meet the brain trust.

Half joking, but we could do worse IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish Murray tried when it counted. Can't they lay down this week like they always do.
Tough to throw it all on Demarco. When you're getting hit 2 yards behind the line on the majority of your carries, it's hard to say he's not trying.

well Bradford can throw a screen pass in the flat. can we see how a pass looks past 5 yards?

I just don't see how Bradford/Murray fit going forward. Murray wants a QB under center and Bradford doesn't want to learn a new system. Maybe Shurmur goes back to a more traditional West Coast offense with some Chip wrinkles so Bradford isn't starting over but there are more runs under center.

Wish Murray tried when it counted. Can't they lay down this week like they always do.
Tough to throw it all on Demarco. When you're getting hit 2 yards behind the line on the majority of your carries, it's hard to say he's not trying.
It's not just coincidence Ryan Mathews looked like Usain Bolt when he came in to spell Murray all season.
:confused: Not sure what Matthews has to do with Murrays effort.

Two plays, two different Demarco's.

QB under center, Murray through the tackles rips off a 54 yarder.

Shotgun sweep a loss of four yards. (Still don't work Pat)

You could see the problem by week 3 but Chip kept running his offense.

Under center, set up the play action...Ertz for 60. Simple adjustments. Shurmur going to cost us ~6 slots in the draft and set up showdowns v. SEA and GB.

But no London, eh? :(

I just don't see how Bradford/Murray fit going forward. Murray wants a QB under center and Bradford doesn't want to learn a new system. Maybe Shurmur goes back to a more traditional West Coast offense with some Chip wrinkles so Bradford isn't starting over but there are more runs under center.
Bradford is going to have to learn a new system regardless though unless he goes to Chip's new team.

Under center, set up the play action...Ertz for 60. Simple adjustments. Shurmur going to cost us ~6 slots in the draft and set up showdowns v. SEA and GB.

Ya that's a brutal difference. Rest our starters in 2nd half!

We get GB regardless. NFC East and North play each other. Winning today gets us SEA instead of STL and ATL instead of NO or TB.

modogg said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
modogg said:
well Bradford can throw a screen pass in the flat. can we see how a pass looks past 5 yards?
He's been the best deep ball passer in the league the past 6-8 weeks I believe.
i refuse to let this get in to a Bradford vs. the world argument, but quite a few of those were against prevent defenses
lol. Blind

Deamon said:
Mighty Mice said:

Ya that's a brutal difference. Rest our starters in 2nd half!
Have to think Coughlin will have a decent half time speech, should hopefully invigorate the Giants.

modogg said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
modogg said:
i refuse to let this get in to a Bradford vs. the world argument, but quite a few of those were against prevent defenses
Yes, then the truth likely lies somewhere in the middle. He's not the best deep passer in the league but he certainly isn't as bad as he's made out to be. He's been throwing the ball deep fantastically the last 6 weeks.

modogg said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
modogg said:
You mean quite a few were dropped. I believe it was charted and a pretty detailed article was written last week about it.

Users who are viewing this thread