What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should picking up IR players be allowed? (1 Viewer)

dmauz

Footballguy
So, I am in my second year in a keeper league (we keep one). Week 14 I am out of the playoffs (was close though) and so I start thinking about next year. No real studs on my team so I pick up Arian Foster who was on IR. The league did not say a thing. Next week I pick up Jordy Nelson, also on IR. Some of the owners freak out and call the move BS and classless. There was no rule against it. Was there anything wrong or classless about that move?

Nothing wrong with it IMO. If the league doesn't like it, they should have an IR so owners aren't forced to drop studs.

Its good strategy. They missed out and didnt think about it, thats why they are pissed. If you wanna keep a guy for next year even if he is on IR you dont make in available. The only thing that would be shady is id you made these moves after the championship game. Otherwise, good on you.

Anybody calling you classless for that deserves a swift cockpunch. And your friends are not good at magic football.

Users who are viewing this thread