What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

One team available in 16-team full IDP dynasty league (1 Viewer)

bronco fan

Footballguy
I have one team available in one of my 16-team, full IDP dynasty leagues. This is a traditional, you keep your players forever type of league. Off season free agent auction plus rookie draft in off-season.

The name of the league is the Dynasty Guys Charter League, and FBG's Dave Larkin is a Co-Commissioner of this league. The url for the league is: http://www7.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/32516The available team is Open Team. This team has all five of it's draft picks in the upcoming rookie draft and has the first pick in each round of the draft.

This team is in need of some TLC, but it has some very good pieces to build around (Bradford, RGIII, Crowell, Ellington, M. Gordon, D. Jackson, J. Jones, G. Akins, S. Tuitt, Dansby).

I will pay the 2016 league fee of $25 for the new owner, so he/she can play for free the first year.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to look at this team. If you want it, or want to ask questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Greg Akiyama

gakiyama@earthlink.net

Users who are viewing this thread