What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Lotto Pool - First Post Updated (1 Viewer)

1. ECB

2. Johnny Bing

3. eeMMan

4. glsav37

5. jonmx

6. dschuler

7. Parmcat

8. jamny

9. FUJB

10. ditka mike ditka

11. peak

12. VA703

13. icon

14. tuffnut

15. craig miami

16. WhatdoIknow

17. Karmapolice

18. AngryBeavers

19. brun

20. Soothsayer

21. Jmon348

22. St Louis Bob

23. Hov34

24. lakerstan

25. Widbil83

26. Keerock

27. LOCO

28. huskers 15

29. Fear the turtle

30. Shuke

31. Chet

32. Chadstroma
lmao @ chet

Wouldn't splitting 1.3B 32 ways be a pay cut for you????
Add it to the pile, baby.

Sent PMs to 1-16 on the list unless your PMs were full. If you didn't get one it's on you to clear your box and PM me. Will do the rest later or you can get someone from 1-16 to send you the info. Don't mention the pool or anything related to it in your payment. Just put your username in.
PM East Coast Bias

I've sent a PM to everyone on the list unless your PMs were full. It's on you to clear your PMs and send me one if you didn't get mine.

Sent PMs to 1-16 on the list unless your PMs were full. If you didn't get one it's on you to clear your box and PM me. Will do the rest later or you can get someone from 1-16 to send you the info. Don't mention the pool or anything related to it in your payment. Just put your username in.
PM East Coast Bias
Someone PM me the info, please.
My inbox was all shuked up. I deleted a few so now I can recieve.

PM East Coast Bias
Someone PM me the info, please.
My inbox was all shuked up. I deleted a few so now I can recieve.
See above.

No need to respond to PMs saying you sent. I don't have enough inbox space. I'll be out for a few hours. I'll buy the first set of tickets tonight and the remaining tomorrow. I'm not tracking people down for payment. If you don't pay by the time I leave work tomorrow you're out.

No need to respond to PMs saying you sent. I don't have enough inbox space. I'll be out for a few hours. I'll buy the first set of tickets tonight and the remaining tomorrow. I'm not tracking people down for payment. If you don't pay by the time I leave work tomorrow you're out.
Payment SENT

Sorry- didn't see this until after replying.

Sorry- didn't see this until after replying.
Me too - sorry. And thanks.
:goodposting: Me three just now seeing this.

Prize Pools Are Going Up Because Powerball Just Became Much Harder To Win

In October, the consortium of states that runs Powerball approved a series of rule changed thatmade it much harder to win the jackpot. Under the new rules you select five of 69 numbers, up from five out of 59 numbers. The choices for the Powerball was actually reduced from 35 to 26. Still, this decreased the odds of winning the jackpot from 1 in 175 million to 1 in 292 million.

The purpose of this change was to increase the chances that there would be no grand prize winner for any given drawing. When this happens, the prize pool rolls over creating giant jackpots. At the time the rule changes were first floated in July, FiveThirtyEight estimated that the chances of a $1 billion prize pool increased from 8.5% to 63.4% over a given five year period.

At the same time, the decreased number of choices for the individual Powerball made winning small $4 prizes more likely. “The rules change is intended to increase the odds of winning any prize, while making it more difficult to win the jackpot prize,” the New York State Gaming Commission wrote in a memo supporting the change.

The purpose of creating massive jackpots is because they induce more people to play. The prospect of big payouts spark a flood of free media attention, encouraging people to speculate on how a windfall would impact their life.

Prize Pools Are Going Up Because Powerball Just Became Much Harder To Win

In October, the consortium of states that runs Powerball approved a series of rule changed thatmade it much harder to win the jackpot. Under the new rules you select five of 69 numbers, up from five out of 59 numbers. The choices for the Powerball was actually reduced from 35 to 26. Still, this decreased the odds of winning the jackpot from 1 in 175 million to 1 in 292 million.

The purpose of this change was to increase the chances that there would be no grand prize winner for any given drawing. When this happens, the prize pool rolls over creating giant jackpots. At the time the rule changes were first floated in July, FiveThirtyEight estimated that the chances of a $1 billion prize pool increased from 8.5% to 63.4% over a given five year period.

At the same time, the decreased number of choices for the individual Powerball made winning small $4 prizes more likely. “The rules change is intended to increase the odds of winning any prize, while making it more difficult to win the jackpot prize,” the New York State Gaming Commission wrote in a memo supporting the change.

The purpose of creating massive jackpots is because they induce more people to play. The prospect of big payouts spark a flood of free media attention, encouraging people to speculate on how a windfall would impact their life.
I haven't played the lotto in years. For the draw on Saturday, I bought 5-$20 tickets. Each had 10 sets of numbers. Two of those tickets cashed for $8 and one cashed for $4. I was very surprised.

Please update first post with all paid players so I can get a timestamped photo of it.

Shuke

Glvsav37

Hov34

Dschuler

Johnny Bing

Va703

Widbil84

Fear the turtle

Chadstroma

Parmcat

Craig miamifl

Lakerstan

Soothsayer

Huskers15

St Louis Bob

Loco

Jmon348

Brun

Chet

FUJB

WhatdoIknow

Tuffnut

Icon

eomman

Peak

Jamny

Keerock

ECB

One of you only put FFA in the memo so I don't know who you are. That's the paid list above. If you aren't on it you need to pay by tomorrow afternoon or you're out.

Users who are viewing this thread